Meal Timing!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just a quick note on your meal timing. These meals do not have to be consumed all at the same time, especially for you bulking guys. If you find it hard to eat everything at once, spread it out over 30 minutes or an hour. This is actually more beneficial but I understand time constraints can prohibit this. Not everyone has the time to sit around and constantly eat smaller meals all the time. The biggest problem is with your Stews and Chile's. They can be heavy on the stomach at times so if your having difficulty, try to spread it out. Take 20 minutes to eat instead of 5-10, then have the rest of you meal an hour later. I know your meals and know what your eating so I know how easy it is to pack some of these things. You can take a bagel anywhere so spread it out if you have to! ;)

bert4332

Awards
5-10 minutes?

Now I can down a Big Mac, Supersize Fry and a 32oz coke in 5 minutes. Hell it took me 30 minutes to eat 10oz of canned chicken, one 12 grain cardboard bagel and string cheese. Without the grease, I just chew and chew and it just doesn't want to go down.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL embrace the carbs. I love those damn bagels.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Now I can down a Big Mac, Supersize Fry and a 32oz coke in 5 minutes. Hell it took me 30 minutes to eat 10oz of canned chicken, one 12 grain cardboard bagel and string cheese. Without the grease, I just chew and chew and it just doesn't want to go down.

A friend of mine was once told these things:

1st week: Wow this really isn't that bad.

2nd week: Man, this 12 grain bagel really wouldn't taste like cardboard if I could just put some butter on it.

3rd week: Do I REALLY NEED to force that meal down my throat?

4th week: The chicken tastes like tuna and the tuna still tastes like tuna.

5th week: Holy **** even my protein shakes taste like ****.

6th week: Results really hit home, pride overcomes.

7th week: Mistakes are costly, don't screw up

8th week: You know you’ve won when you go out and eat at your favorite restaurant and your favorite meal really doesn't taste that great, you then go home and open a great tasting can of tuna. NOT!!

;)