Xerxes, i understand that Sd doesn't aromatize, but what about on 'off' days? wouldn't there be some estrogen floating around or would the t-booster help to balance out things out? BTW, how was your SD pulse?
SDROL takes about 2 days until it leaves the human body, so doing a pulse, say 4 times a week, say like, Mon=On, Tues=Off, Wed=On, Thurs=Off, Fri=On, Sat=Off, Sun=On, should be fine. Aromatization shouldn't occur in the "in-between" or "skipping" days because it will still be present within the body. Aromatization will only occur when the chemical isn't present within the body, and the body itself attempts to regain a sense of homeostasis or balance, this is when estrogen related side effects could theoretically occur.
If one were however to do a pulse say 3 days a week, and didn't calculate "on" and "off" days properly, taking aromatization into account, then there could be a problem. But the set up that the OP has, 4 days, a week should work perfectly, in fact the above "on", "off" day cycle is exactly what I used for my SDROL pulse.
My SDROL pulse worked great. After my PCT, which was Clomid and Forma Stanzol at the core, I retained approximately 9 lbs and kept all of my strength gains. Plus I didn't experience any of the notorious lethargy that plagues a lot of "traditional" SD cycles. Also I would use the test booster to keep up libido and energy. I didn't experience a lot of lethargy, but I've heard about others who have pulsed and have. Also my libido was still shot to sh*t, but the test booster should help with this. Try to get a test booster that has zinc in it, and supplement some additional fenugreek; NOW TestoJack is a great and economical way to get all of this, excluding the fenugreek.
Just my 2 cents. Of course this is all anecdotal evidence, like everything in this field.