R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Results from DC training

Ive been doing DC off an on since the summer and about every month or so I will take a week off from DC and either go back to my 4 day split or use it to go heavy and max out on the compound lifts. Friday I am making out on bench.

Im 5'9" 182 9% BF right now. during the summer I was 176 7% BF. Been lead bulking with a few cheat meals here and there during the week.

about 5 weeks ago I maxed out at 325 on BB. I rep 110 DB for about 6 reps, but I wont max out on that obviously. Yesterday I went heavy on BB incline and got 250 for 6 reps, took 12 breaths (DC style kind of) then did 3 reps. I hope I can break 350 but we will see.

Anybody who needs a spark in the gym and wants a different routine, I highly suggest trying DC training. In the middle of the summer, I was repping 225 for about 8 reps on BB bench. Now I can do 250 for about 10 - 12 reps depending on the day. I dont follow DC exactly. I use my own routine with a DC backbone. If anyone wants to know exactly what I do, just ask on here and I will post.

I will post my results on Friday to see how DC training has done the past few weeks.

Oh, I am on the staple supplements along with Lit Up for my pre workout and Sustain Alpha TD 5 pumps/day. Thanks for checking this out.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DC is on legit training program.

:)

Good luck!!!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. I finally found a solid routine that I respond best to. I cycle through workout routines throughout the year, but my own version of DC is one that I will always go back to.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck maxing out and DC is legit. I am following a somewhat similar approach.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks brotha. yeah i dont follow exactly how its set, but i follow the basics of it. i dont do any of the negative reps or anything like that. only on chest flys i do so i get an extreme stretch at the end of my chest workout. i mix up the reps, i added a bit more volume, but not much. i took out legs on all days and added Thursday as leg/ab day and follow DC style with legs on that day. simple stuff like that that i have found that works for my body. love it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks brotha. yeah i dont follow exactly how its set, but i follow the basics of it. i dont do any of the negative reps or anything like that. only on chest flys i do so i get an extreme stretch at the end of my chest workout. i mix up the reps, i added a bit more volume, but not much. i took out legs on all days and added Thursday as leg/ab day and follow DC style with legs on that day. simple stuff like that that i have found that works for my body. love it.
Yeah what I am doing is from a HIT book by Ellington Darden. 3 workouts a week, big focus on bigger muscle groups and legs, negatives to finish sets, etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterday, i got 345. thats about a 20 pound increase in about 5 weeks of DC training!