Mattikus. Get Diesel JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether. Let's do this.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Heading to north Georgia/Tennessee border today. Will be sipping on some NOS Ether sometime during the 8 hr drive :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Being out here in the mountains with no cell service has been great mostly lol.

First night was rough because it rained. It rained ALL night while we were primitive camping. We had a tough hike in and out, and packing things up in the morning was hell because everything was wet. No fire with everything being waterlogged. Had to take a scoop of jp8x (had in a Ziploc) before heading back in just because I was feeling fatigued. Within 20 minutes fatigue was zapped. We had to do a lot of climbing and ducking under things to get back to the vehicle. Took about an hour and a half to get 4 miles. Then it was off to the cabin.

Cabin is awesome, down some rough crazy roads away from everything. After getting settled and relaxing for the afternoon we went to raven cliffs falls. Moderate hike in and out, beautiful scenery and waterfalls. Girlfriend loved it. Had lunch by the falls and headed back after many pics taken. NOS Ether came in quite handy on all the uphill climbs, tasty too. Even the girlfriend is diggin' it.

Not sure what is on the agenda today but will let you fellas know how it all goes.

A couple of many pics:

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks very nice and relaxing !!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Rode the bike a while today, hills are tough! One scoop NOS Ether with a little jp8x hardcore before and I was off. Legs were pumped!

About 2 miles into the forest I heard a dog start barking and thought "hmm he barking at me?" Sure enough, a pit bull started flying towards me through the trees. I was on a slope heading downhill so I figured I could outrun him. Flew down the hill with dog in hot pursuit. Round a bend and came up on a steeep hill and realized I am not getting away from this dog. I stopped the bike and turned around and yelled "HEY!!!" as loud as I could. I had a knife on me if I really needed it as well. When I yelled the dog stopped and stood about 20 yards away growling. I lifted up the front tire of the bike real high and the dog started booking it the other direction. Was a nice little adrenaline rush :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been bite 3 times by different dogs. Strange dogs scare me!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been bite 3 times by different dogs. Strange dogs scare me!!
I'm not a fan of dogs myself after almost getting ripped apart by my brothers dog when I was real little
and from then on I've always been a little hesitant about getting near big dogs.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Back from vacation and feeling fresh. Today's workout felt strong and the numbers were way better than the last chest workout. Only had time for chest. My father is visiting and time for gym is limited for the next few days.

1 scoop JP8x hardcore and 1 scoop NOS Ether before workout.

Hammer Strength Chest Press
90 x 20, 180 x 20,230 x 18, 270 x 12, 340 x 5

Hammer Strength Incline Press
270 x 3, 230 x 6, 180 x 15, 180 x 8

Machine flyes
105 x 16, 135 x 9, 135 x 6
More flyes (different machine)
165 x 6, 135 x 8

And that's all I had time for. Chest was HELLA PUMPED. While on vaca I ate like crazy. Anything and everything. It was great. So muscles were loaded with glycogen and well rested. May switch up routine a little with more workouts per week but less time in gym.

Gave a scoop of each to a friend and he came back begging for more. He loved it, said he had the best workout he'd had in years. This guy is no slouch so that's really saying something. I showed him fefifo.com, you have a new customer for life off of two samples!

Getting back into the groove feels great! I forgot how great the combo can make you feel, I was in the zone, music had me pumped and ready! Time to GET DIESEL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Back from vacation and feeling fresh. Today's workout felt strong and the numbers were way better than the last chest workout. Only had time for chest. My father is visiting and time for gym is limited for the next few days.

Machine flyes
165 x 6, 135 x 8

And that's all I had time for. Chest was HELLA PUMPED. While on vaca I ate like crazy. Anything and everything. It was great. So muscles were loaded with glycogen and well rested. May switch up routine a little with more workouts per week but less time in gym.

Gave a scoop of each to a friend and he came back begging for more. He loved it, said he had the best workout he'd had in years. This guy is no slouch so that's really saying something. I showed him fefifo.com, you have a new customer for life off of two samples!

Getting back into the groove feels great! I forgot how great the combo can make you feel, I was in the zone, music had me pumped and ready! Time to GET DIESEL
lol...i've been around a long time...and DIESEL PRODUCTS IMPRESS ME!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Machine flyes
165 x 6, 135 x 8

Good workout and thanks for putting him on. I try to make hot sh** so thats the reaction ppl have. Its nice to get back in after vaca all rested and ready4war.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good workout and thanks for putting him on. I try to make hot sh** so thats the reaction ppl have. Its nice to get back in after vaca all rested and ready4war.
I see what you did there!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Very active day today and JP8x Hardcore and NOS Ether supplied endless endurance and energy. 1 scoop each prio-

Worked out shoulders and tri's today at home with 30 lb dumbbells and dips.

Did 5 sets of dumbbell presses,
x 25 reps, 30 reps, managed 39 reps on 33rd set, then 28 and 22 after that, 90 second rest between sets

Lateral raises (30 lb dumbbells) x 10, x 12, x 13, x 10

I was doing this at home with my dad and he was pretty impressed by the "pump". My dad said that my grandfather used to compete in bodybuilding shows mostly in the military during WWII days. He said he would have been proud which was good to hear.

After that I did 100 dips with my feet out in front with a few rest pause moments in the middle.

Right after all that my dad wanted to go swimming on the gulf. I downed a scoop of Ether and said hell yeah.

My chest was good and sore from the workout yesterday but the gulf was great. Perfect weather, clear water, and not too many people around. We swam for a good hour doing some laps and just goofing off. I would have been exhausted but JP8x and NOS Ether are magic for endless energy. Gotta give props to my dad, for a 69 year old man he sure doesn't act like it. I told him about DTP and GET DIESEL products, his response was he can't take anything that will up his sex drive as it is outta control already lol.

Straight after that I went to work where I am typing this right now. Feel great and not a hint of fatigue. The adaptogens really take these products to another level.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Badass back and bi workout yesterday, 1 scoop JP8X Hardcore and 1 scoop NOS Ether 20 minutes before.

Lat pull down
150 x 20 (warm-up)
180 x 26
180 x 18

Chins
13, 10, 7, 6, 4

Hammer lateral high row
180 x 21
230 x 15
250 x 9

Seated cable rows
135 x 15
135 x 11
135 x 10

Machine rear delt flye
105 x 15
105 x 13
105 x 9

Ez bar curls
80 x 13, 80 x 9, 80 x 6

1 scoop NOS ETHER with bcaas post workout.

I matched my 1st back workout on this log to compare: Used weight lifted x reps then added up all sets. All #'s are in lbs.

Since the 1st workout on this log, virtually all lifts have gone up. Chins have stayed about the same, but I have added in more Lat pulldowns which add to total workload.

Hammer Strength Lateral high row-1st workout : Total weight lifted: 8610
Now :total weight lifted : 9480
% strength increase = 10.1%

Seated cable rows - 1st workout total weight lifted: 3375 (I only did two sets my 1st workout and added sets with later workouts)
Now total weight lifted: 3510 (Only used 1st two sets for comparison)
% strength increase = 4%

Machine rear delt flye- 1st workout : total weight lifted: 2835
Now total weight lifted: 2940 ***used 1st 2 sets, have also added more sets since 1st workout***
% strength increase = 3.7%

EZ bar curls - 1st workout : total weight lifted : 1790
Now total weight lifted : 2240
% strength increase = 25% !!!

Now there are many variables here of course but these are some substantial increases on no synthetic anabolics in a short time, and I have been doing this for a while. If you count the volume increase (additional sets) along with the strength increase then this is huge. The only change in my routine has been the addition of JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether.

I will be watching my chins closely to try to gauge any increases there, and may back down on lat pull downs to get an accurate reading on % strength increase.

Well hell yeah to that! I can't be more happy. These numbers are also after a short break while on vacation. I am going to assess my other workouts over the next week or so as well to give accurate readings on increases. I knew that Get Diesel made products that worked, and this is exceeding expectations. Chuck, you are da man!

And Denise.... :
denise-milani-flower-series-9.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mattikus, I think you would like adding in (1) Get Diesel Ready4War to your PWO stack thebigt turned me on to this and I love it. If you would like PM me you mailing info and I will throw 5 or 10 in a zip loc bag and let you give them a try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mattikus, I think you would like adding in (1) Get Diesel Ready4War to your PWO stack thebigt turned me on to this and I love it. If you would like PM me you mailing info and I will throw 5 or 10 in a zip loc bag and let you give them a try.
it's badass!!! very generous of you rocket!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd think he'd like (2) better so I'd mail him 10 also :)
very cool!!! but i would only take 1 r4w with 1 scoop jp8 hardcore and 1 scoop nos ether---at least to start out, that is a potent mix!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
very cool!!! but i would only take 1 r4w with 1 scoop jp8 hardcore and 1 scoop nos ether---at least to start out, that is a potent mix!!!
I second that!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Well heck yes I would love to try that. Thank you Rocket!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks machinehead. A lot of Get Diesel love goin' on in this thread, I love it!
PM me you Mailing information !! Add your T-Shirt size and email address I will throw in a little extra!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Legz

Hey guys, I apologize for the lack of updates for a couple days, lost my phone and haven't had much time at home. Got phone back today though, so updating thread will be back to normal.

Destroyed the legs a couple days ago, great session. Had to switch to Leg Presses instead of hack squats, the hack squats were just hell on my kn ees for whatever reason. Tried different angles, form was perfect, leg presses just don't place so much pressure on the knees. I have some numbers of previous workouts with leg press so comparisons will still be accurate.

1 scoop JP8x Hardcore (fruit punch) along with Strawbamelon NOS Ether 30 minutes pre.

Standing calf raises
175 x 20
215 x 16
235 x 9
255 x 7, x 6

Leg press
180 x 21
225 x 15
270 x 14
315 x 11
360 x 8

Lying leg curls
120 x 10
120 x 8
120 x 7

Leg extension
175 x 19
190 x 15
205 x 8

1 scoop NOS Ether with eaas post workout and off to work. Don't have time for % comparisons atm but they will be coming with final review soon. My initial tubs are running low but already have purchased more. I am excited to throw a R4War tab into the mix as per Big T's recommendation and Rocket's help. I have another chest workout written down on paper that I will transfer to digital soon and get it posted up. I am really looking forward to seeing the strength increase % there as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you were Ready4War with that work out!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I certainly was, could barely drive when I left, leg kept shaking while pushing the clutch!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
How did you like mixing the two flavors? I guess a fruit punch does mix w anything
Tastes great lol, I have been doing that for virtually every workout. I've come to the point where I almost crave it.

Ready4war powder....diesel joints and diesel fuel (energy drink) all on deck for this yr b4 2016.
Well hell to the yeah. I want all of it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck, I think I have a busy life, but when do you sleep ??

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Chest n Shouldas

Yesterday's Chest and shoulder throwdown, was feeling a little tired so upped the JP8X HC to 1.5 scoops and added 1 scoop NOS Ether 30 minutes pre.

Hammer strength chest press:
180 x 25, 230 x 20, 270 x 14, 320 x 5, 270 x 11

Hammer incline press:
230 x 6, 180 x 12, 140 x 11, 140 x 7, 90 x 14

Machine flyes:
165 x 13, 150 x 11, 135 x 11, 120 x 13

Hammer shoulder press:
180 x 8, 180 x 4, 180 x 3, 140 x 14

Machine shoulder raises:
140 x 10, 140 x 9, 120 x 12, 100 x 15

and just for the hell of it I did 2 sets of seated calf raises to get a little pump in the calves. Trying to bring them up a little so will be doing this more often throughout every week.

I matched my 2nd workout from this log for comparison, 1st one didn't have all the numbers and I wanted to be accurate: Used weight lifted x reps then added up all sets. All #'s are in lbs.

Since the 1st workout on this log, virtually all lifts have gone up.

Hammer strength chest press-1st workout : Total weight lifted: 10130
Now :total weight lifted : 13450
% strength increase = 32.8% !

Hammer incline press - 1st workout total weight lifted: 7360
Now total weight lifted: 7410
% strength increase = 0 (need to focus on this I suppose. Strength has not gone down here, but not up at all. Need to re-assess timing, form, etc)

Machine flyes- 1st workout : total weight lifted: 5250
Now total weight lifted: 6840
% strength increase = 30.3% !

Hammer shoulder press - 1st workout : total weight lifted : 3880
Now total weight lifted : 4660
% strength increase = 20.1%

Machine shoulder raises: 1st workout : total weight lifted : 4320
Now : Total weight lifted : 5600
% strength increase - 29.6% !

and 1 scoop NOS Ether with some eaas post workout.

Obviously I have some work to do on my inclines but everything else is WAY up. These #'s don't lie. Pretty stellar stuff Chuck. I have also upped my caloric intake slightly which I'm sure contributes a little, but an increase that quickly is definitely not just from food. These are significant increases.

Softball today and work, gearing up for Labor day where I will be very busy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is some great info and some very good gains!!! You should be feeling ALPHA !!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday's Chest and shoulder throwdown, was feeling a little tired so upped the JP8X HC to 1.5 scoops and added 1 scoop NOS Ether 30 minutes pre.

Hammer strength chest press:
180 x 25, 230 x 20, 270 x 14, 320 x 5, 270 x 11

Hammer incline press:
230 x 6, 180 x 12, 140 x 11, 140 x 7, 90 x 14

Machine flyes:
165 x 13, 150 x 11, 135 x 11, 120 x 13

Hammer shoulder press:
180 x 8, 180 x 4, 180 x 3, 140 x 14

Machine shoulder raises:
140 x 10, 140 x 9, 120 x 12, 100 x 15

and just for the hell of it I did 2 sets of seated calf raises to get a little pump in the calves. Trying to bring them up a little so will be doing this more often throughout every week.

I matched my 2nd workout from this log for comparison, 1st one didn't have all the numbers and I wanted to be accurate: Used weight lifted x reps then added up all sets. All #'s are in lbs.

Since the 1st workout on this log, virtually all lifts have gone up.

Hammer strength chest press-1st workout : Total weight lifted: 10130
Now :total weight lifted : 13450
% strength increase = 32.8% !

Hammer incline press - 1st workout total weight lifted: 7360
Now total weight lifted: 7410
% strength increase = 0 (need to focus on this I suppose. Strength has not gone down here, but not up at all. Need to re-assess timing, form, etc)

Machine flyes- 1st workout : total weight lifted: 5250
Now total weight lifted: 6840
% strength increase = 30.3% !

Hammer shoulder press - 1st workout : total weight lifted : 3880
Now total weight lifted : 4660
% strength increase = 20.1%

Machine shoulder raises: 1st workout : total weight lifted : 4320
Now : Total weight lifted : 5600
% strength increase - 29.6% !

and 1 scoop NOS Ether with some eaas post workout.

Obviously I have some work to do on my inclines but everything else is WAY up. These #'s don't lie. Pretty stellar stuff Chuck. I have also upped my caloric intake slightly which I'm sure contributes a little, but an increase that quickly is definitely not just from food. These are significant increases.

Softball today and work, gearing up for Labor day where I will be very busy.
great work, matti!!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, I haven't dropped off yet, got an impromptu promotion of sorts ar work that had me extremely busy over the past few days so not much time for gym or updates. I do have a couple workouts to post up when I get time, and the tubs I got for evaluation are getting near the bottom :( Will have lots of final numbers and review coming shortly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations and looking forward to thoughts and review!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Leg workout from 3 days ago: 1.5 scoop JP8x Hardcore and 1 scoop NOS Ether 20 minutes prior

Standing calf raises
175 x 20
215 x 15
235 x 11
255 x 7
255 x 5
1st workout : Total weight lifted: 8475
Now :total weight lifted : 11395 (did not include last set)
% strength increase = 34%

Leg press
180 x 25
225 x 15
270 x 13
315 x 10
360 x 8
*** could not compare this accurately since I had to change my exercises due to knees acting up

Lying leg curls
120 x 12
120 x 10
120 x 9
1st workout : Total weight lifted: 3680
Now :total weight lifted : 3720
*** slight strength increase here but not much. Will focus on this for future improvements

Leg extension
175 x 22
190 x 15
205 x 7
1st workout : Total weight lifted: 6950
Now :total weight lifted : 8135
% strength increase = 17%

And of course, 1 scoop NOS Ether with some carbs and eaas post workout.

This workout I felt like I could have gone much much longer but time is always something I need more of. Unfortunately the good ol' USPS seems to have sent the care package Rocket was kind enough to send me to another address so I have not yet been able to add in the 1 cap R4War into the mix. I imagine that will send positive aggression sky high. As you can see, most lifts are up substantially from the beginning of this log and continue to climb.

I have a few scoops of JP8X Hardcore left in the initial tub and about to crack open a new tub of NOS Ether. Hopefully the post office will get their ducks in a row and we can try the R4W addition before I give my final review!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I filed all the paper work yesterday, hopefully that will get them on the ball!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Finally got the R4War tabs that Rocket was kind enough to send and boy oh boy, do they enhance the JP8X Hardcore/NOS Ether combo.

1 tab Ready 4 War, 1 scoop NOS Ether, 1 scoop JP8X Hardcore about 30 minutes pre.

Lat pull down
150 x 20 (warm-up)
180 x 29
180 x 22

Chins
13, 11, 8, 7

Hammer lateral high row
250 x 11
250 x 9
180 x 18

Seated cable rows
135 x 19
135 x 14
135 x 12

Machine rear delt flye
105 x 19
105 x 15
105 x 12

Ez bar curls
80 x 13, 80 x 8, 80 x 7, 80 x 6

1 scoop NOS Ether with 60 grams of carbs and 20 grams eaas post workout.

SOLID workout. I had a lot of energy and rest time between sets was very minimal. The R4W addition made me sweat buckets. I am surprised 1 tab would make that much of a difference. Adrenaline felt like it was pumping full throttle. All I wanted to do was lift. I am already feeling sore from this workout 15 hours later. The R4War just tips this combo into straight killer beast mode. It was intense for sure, but anyone that can handle a good stim feeling should be good. I def felt what was probably the yohimbine in the R4War as well (air felt cold, goosebumps, nervous system going full-throttle, etc) I am looking forward to the next few workouts big time!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you enjoyed it!! Thank thebigt that is his combo !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoyed it!! Thank thebigt that is his combo !
lol...I need to restock with diesel stuff!!!! but that is downright best ever pre-workout combo-or should I say trio!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Had to do a quick home workout today, time is always against me it seems.

Took 1 tab Ready 4 War (thanks again Rocket) with 1 scoop JP8X Hardcore and 1 scoop NOS Ether 20 minutes pre.

I did pushups with my feet up on my bed, 5 sets all to failure, 120 seconds rest between
43, 35, 32, 28, 25

I had a badass pump from this. Sometimes just switching things up can cause a major change in results.

Dumbbell shoulder press, All I had was 2 - 30 lb dumbbells. 5 sets, 120 sec rest between sets
42, 36, 35, 28, 26

That's it. Have an unbelieveable pump for such little work. As I type this I am mixing up 1 scoop NOS Ether with some eaas and about to head to work where I will be running around and lifting more heavy objects lol. Veins are a-poppin'. And I am sweating A LOT. Lol the addition of the 1 R4War tab really enhances thermogenesis. I can only imagine what 2 or more would be like. Awesome stuff.

I have about 1 more workout left and I will post my final reviews.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If people are not hooked on the NOS Ether it's because they have not tried it!! I have mixed it with a lot of stim base PWO samples I have received and it makes them all way better!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
FINAL

Hey guys, after putting a lot of thought into it I have posted my final review in the second post of this log. This has seriously been one of the best logs I have had the pleasure of doing. Huge thanks to all who contributed, especially you Chuck! and Rocket! I could sit here going on and on. I will be posting a final review for each product in the review section as well. Also, going to give Ready 4 War a proper run as I am just impressed with adding just one tab to the mix. R4War seems VERY thermogenic to me, so am gonna buy a bottle and see how it treats me on a mini-cut :)

Here is what was posted in the second post for final review:

FINAL REVIEW

This review is primarily for Get Diesel JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether. One of the most fun trial runs I have had the pleasure of logging. I of course want to thank Chuck Diesel and Rocket as well.

JP8X Hardcore -
The driving force of the combo is loaded with ingredients not often seen in pre-workouts nowadays. Quick pick of the profile:
JP8x_Hardcore_Sup_Facts_FINAL_web_OFFICIAL.jpg

With such a loaded profile I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. This seems to have every base covered: Creatine, pump enhancers, stimulants, nootropics, adaptogens, herbs, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, all of it.

I started with less than a full scoop to get a feel for it, and boy was it powerful even at less than a full dose. Within 20 minutes it makes its presence known with a strong desire to move. All I wanted to do was start pushing weight. Stacked with NOS Ether it was even more powerful.

Taste: Wouldn't bother me in the least if it was bad, but it is not at all. Definite fruit punch flavor, does very well at masking any bitter ingredients. I became almost addicted to the slightly off fruit punch flavor during the course of my log as I found myself looking forward to tasting it everyday.

Profile: I'm not going to get into all the ingredients as it would take forever but there is some serious synergy going on here. I've used the majority of the ingredient profile individually or otherwise, but never felt anything quite like this. The nootropics and adaptogens really make this stand out from the rest. The dhea and pregnenolone give it a serious kick as well. All bases were covered and some serious planning went into this formulation.

Effect: Within 20 minutes the stimulants are already working. Powerful kick to get you moving. Very focused, sharp feeling. At times I felt like an animal, just grunting, sweating, pushing futher, here to do one thing: beat my last weight session numbers. JP8X is the absolute perfect preworkout for that. The insulin mimickers and NOS precursor blend give a serious pump. I had many comments on vascularity with this product. The energy is very long lasting, many times seemed to last well past workout, and I never noticed any crash. Ever. My strength went up considerably during the course of the log:

Hammer strength chest press - % strength increase = 32.8%
Flyes - % strength increase = 30.3%
Shoulder press - % strength increase = 20.1%
EZ bar curls - % strength increase = 25%
Hammer strength lat high row - % strength increase = 10.1
Leg press - % strength increase = 34%

All documented in the log. This was while on no synthetic anabolics of any kind. The only things I can attribute this increase to are JP8X Hardcore, NOS Ether, and grit your teeth-balls to the wall-no fkn around- seriously hard work.

Sides: None that were not expected really. I never felt like the stimulation was too much, never had a sleepless night. When combined with NOS Ether in high doses of both it got the bowels moving a little but not in any kind of negative way.

FINAL - If I had to rate this on a 1-10 scale this would be as close to 10 as I have ever used. So much going on here, way more to offer than most other preworkout products. Now when combined with NOS Ether, it moves even closer to that perfect number in my book..

NOS Ether

This is a caffeine free strength and pump enhancer that is so much more than anything else in it's class that I know of. Powerful on it's own, it is now my go-to stim free preworkout. This stacked with JP8X Hardcore absolutely blew me away.

Profile:
NOS_ETHER_2015_small_DIESEL_Punch_Sup_facts_jpg_19_feb_2015.jpg

Taste: Strawbamelon was great. Very refreshing (especially over ice) and good flavor. Similar to JP8X fruit punch but slightly sweeter. Covering up all the bitter ingredients is done perfectly. Has a unique aftertaste that I grew to love over the course of the log.

Profile: Similar to JP8X without the stimulants, very synergistic profile and a powerful adaptogen blend/nootropic blend that you can feel. This got my brain in a focused zone on it's own, and has a very clean-unique feeling energy to it. I wouldn't take it right before bed, but have taken it late night many times with no issues. Plenty of nitrous oxide precursors and enhancers, creatine, electrolytes, herbs, it's got everything I wanted and more. Again, there is some real synergy going on here. The insulin mimickers along with the adaptogens truly make this unique.

Effect: Strength will increase is all I can say. I was pumped, vascular as hell, and just felt stronger everytime I took NOS Ether. Before and after pics don't lie. Stacked with JP8X I had major strength gains as stated previously. I do believe this will help on a cut as well as I felt an increase in thermogenesis as well.

Sides : Again, none that I noticed except for a possible bowel movement after high dose. This was a welcome side for me lol, and never a problem.

Final
NOS Ether is hands down my favorite strength enhancing product. Taken before and after workout it just sets you up with all the tools you need to build strength and size. Versatile as it gets, would be great in any situation or plan.

FINAL THOUGHTS ON THE COMBO

I have tried countless preworkout combinations over the years and this seriously is one of the best, if not the best. The strength increases alone are undeniable. I cannot imagine anyone trying this and being disappointed. This was a sponsored log but halfway through it I purchased more of each because they are that good. Every claim made was true for me.

Before workout (early in log):
IMAG0337.jpg

After workout with JP8X Hardcore and NOS Ether:
IMAG0328.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote