Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn look at those arms.
I’m hoping it all blows up once the gyms open back up in AZ. All I’m doing right now for my lanky ass body is pushups pull-ups and resistance bands. I’m starting to get obsessed with the idea of size again with somewhat near this conditioning. I’m just as motivated now as the whole last year, just set a new goal and getting right back to it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man see this is why i cant compete, but imho you look way better right now than you did at comp day, i just dont like that sucked up dry look.

As far as working out, thats exactly what i do!
Pullups and rows for the back, band pushups for the chest, band exercises for the arms and side delts

Imho resisted pushups are way better exercise than bench press! I just dont oike bench press, weighted pushups are much more functional exercise, better carry over to say fighting sports etc

and band + pullup bar squats (just put some heavy duty bands over the bar and put your leg in the bottom band loop and squat) for legs

The only 2 exercises I miss and cant do without a bar and plates are overhead press and deadlift (and as far as deadlifts go, i prefer trap bar deadlifts).

I finally got a welder and had some prqctice with it, maybe its time for some diy barbells and trap bars from some old steel stock 😀

and concrete plates

Whats the current ped protocol? I hope trt test only 😆

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m hoping it all blows up once the gyms open back up in AZ. All I’m doing right now for my lanky ass body is pushups pull-ups and resistance bands. I’m starting to get obsessed with the idea of size again with somewhat near this conditioning. I’m just as motivated now as the whole last year, just set a new goal and getting right back to it.
PicsArt_08-19-07.46.29.png

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man see this is why i cant compete, but imho you look way better right now than you did at comp day, i just dont like that sucked up dry look.

Pullups and rows for the back, band pushups for the chest, band exercises for the arms and side delts

Imho resisted pushups are way better exercise than bench press! I just dont oike bench press, weighted pushups are much more functional exercise, better carry over to say fighting sports etc

and band + pullup bar squats (just put some heavy duty bands over the bar and put your leg in the bottom band loop and squat) for legs

The only 2 exercises I miss and cant do without a bar and plates are overhead press and deadlift (and as far as deadlifts go, i prefer trap bar deadlifts).

I finally got a welder and had some prqctice with it, maybe its time for some diy barbells and trap bars from some old steel stock

and concrete plates

Whats the current ped protocol? I hope trt test only
Stand with a band under one or both feet and press it up with one or both hands. This is also how you set up overhead tri extensions. Or curls, or shoulder raises for that matter.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I finally got a welder and had some prqctice with it, maybe its time for some diy barbells and trap bars from some old steel stock

and concrete plates

Whats the current ped protocol? I hope trt test only
250/week test E.
One month now. I won’t touch anything until I’ve had a second set of labs that are clean and I’ve been off gear for 4 months minimum. That’s was the unhealthiest thing I’ve ever done regarding ped’s. I don’t plan to do anything like that again. I feel like I’m holding things together pretty well for test only. Once I had GH back in, I see no need for more than 2 cycles a year. Granted they will be monster cycles: EQ-based 16-20 weeks with a lot of injectables stacked.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
250/week test E.
One month now. I won’t touch anything until I’ve had a second set of labs that are clean and I’ve been off gear for 4 months minimum. That’s was the unhealthiest thing I’ve ever done regarding ped’s. I don’t plan to do anything like that again. I feel like I’m holding things together pretty well for test only. Once I had GH back in, I see no need for more than 2 cycles a year. Granted they will be monster cycles: EQ-based 16-20 weeks with a lot of injectables stacked.
Thats the spirit 😂

Tbh i just feel the desire to go on 200mg test and mk677 intermittently for good 5-6 months to see where it would take me, as my gains are substantially and i mena substantially better even on 100mg of test compared to being off as i have low levels.

So i decided to test my natty levels somewhere january (5 months after this cycle) and if they are above 400 i will stick to doing two 5 or 6 week cycles next year as i originally planned, maybe one 6-8 weeker depending on the schedule.

But if they are like 350 or lower i will probably run 150 test (whatever puts me at 800-1000 really) for few months to see how it is to train with good levels for a longer time, and do a 5 week blast of tren ace on top of it to finish off.

Life is too short to feel like a pu$$y all year.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats the spirit 😂

Tbh i just feel the desire to go on 200mg test and mk677 intermittently for good 5-6 months to see where it would take me, as my gains are substantially and i mena substantially better even on 100mg of test compared to being off as i have low levels.

So i decided to test my natty levels somewhere january (5 months after this cycle) and if they are above 400 i will stick to doing two 5 or 6 week cycles next year as i originally planned, maybe one 6-8 weeker depending on the schedule.

But if they are like 350 or lower i will probably run 150 test (whatever puts me at 800-1000 really) for few months to see how it is to train with good levels for a longer time, and do a 5 week blast of tren ace on top of it to finish off.

Life is too short to feel like a pu$$y all year.
I think you can stay super super healthy on 200mg year round even if you’re slightly Supra... or maybe like 6 months 200 and 6 months 150 or 125! Think about how healthy we live compared to others... no alcohol, no smoke , no drugs , clean diet , etc. I think you can stay super healthy while achieving your goals man!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you can stay super super healthy on 200mg year round even if you’re slightly Supra... or maybe like 6 months 200 and 6 months 150 or 125! Think about how healthy we live compared to others... no alcohol, no smoke , no drugs , clean diet , etc. I think you can stay super healthy while achieving your goals man!
It all depends on where my natty levels will be. I dont want to completely abandon the possibility of being abke to be off, but then again dont want to feel mediocre all the time. Bloodwork will tell. Its all about compromises in my case.

@Matthersby bloodwork stays pretty good afaik on 200 test.

Btw 2 monster cycles 16-20 weeks, man thats is more than 6 months on a "monster" blast haha

But nevertheless, the most important thing is that you are having fun and that its according to your vision of how you want your life to look like.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Talking with @Mathb33 yesterday, and reading Cro’s post, I’m reeeeaaallllly gonna give myself the long break I need and push the limits of what I can do with 250-300/week test and 2iu growth. (Got a new connect with Hygetropin kits for $180)

I was honestly considering adding Trest to my TRT yesterday for 6-8 weeks. This is the addictive way my mind works. I need to realize I’m
in a really good spot of eating through food with while staying really lean, good habits for everything right now, and my body is responding great. I’m just going to try and grow slow on TRT and when I do blast in 3 more months, get a lot out of it, with good clean labs and a healthy cardiovascular system. If that goes well, take 4-6 months off again and try to hang onto some of the conditioning slowly adding size just like I’m
Doing quite decently right now, on no drugs but a little test. I need to get the addictive side of me out of these decisions.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still barely sitting at 216. Jogging every other day, eating every 3 hours the exact same **** with the occasional freak out on peanut butter, fruit, or a
little Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but 90% the same
meals. In better shape at 42 next month than I was at 22 or 32.
Adjustments.JPG

The last year with a coach has been the smartest move I’ve ever made for my progress with this hobby.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are looking better now than at comp day, that is my opinion and i stand by it. I dont understand why the judges push the stringy sucked up look.

Yes this sh1t is addictive. I just extended my ON period by 1 more week because i am staying at the beach, in fact, even decided to add a little bit of masteron to trt dose of test hehe, looking so much denser, as if the bulk was pulled to the inside and became much more dense.

Your physique now is my goal for next year cycle lol, i just need about 10lbs more muscle , i need to be about 230 (where i am now but leaner) to look like you do at 216.

Now that i have seen what tren did to me in mere 2.5 weeks at an average of like 75mg a week lol i am positive i can improve substantially in my next cycle

Dont want to brag, but i have never gotten so much attention from the ladies at the beach than now after that tiny test and tren run hahahahah

Its not just the body, face looks 1000x better than when i did test only.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are looking better now than at comp day, that is my opinion and i stand by it. I dont understand why the judges push the stringy sucked up look.

Yes this sh1t is addictive. I just extended my ON period by 1 more week because i am staying at the beach, in fact, even decided to add a little bit of masteron to trt dose of test hehe, looking so much denser, as if the bulk was pulled to the inside and became much more dense.

Your physique now is my goal for next year cycle lol, i just need about 10lbs more muscle , i need to be about 230 (where i am now but leaner) to look like you do at 216.

Now that i have seen what tren did to me in mere 2.5 weeks at an average of like 75mg a week lol i am positive i can improve substantially in my next cycle

Dont want to brag, but i have never gotten so much attention from the ladies at the beach than now after that tiny test and tren run hahahahah

Its not just the body, face looks 1000x better than when i did test only.
There’s a reason Tren is so popular. When me and Tonya would go to the pool for the our day off at her complex those whole 6 weeks, the girls there were visibly nasty to her and awkwardly flirty with me. In a way I’ve ever seen before in my life. It was super uncomfortable. Like they couldn’t help it, you just look like an alpha, shredded, sex God. It’s incredible. I still wouldn’t do it again unless there was a really important reason. I’m not the same person. No exaggeration, I’ll never be as patient or calm. My temperament was totally different than this, prior, and while a little irritability and bitchiness is no big deal, it’s never been like me to ever be like that, and it’s once or twice a week now, and it’s been out of my system 5 weeks. I don’t want to be any more like this and maybe I can get a better handle on it moving forward.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s a reason Tren is so popular. When me and Tonya would go to the pool for the our day off at her complex those whole 6 weeks, the girls there were visibly nasty to her and awkwardly flirty with me. In a way I’ve ever seen before in my life. It was super uncomfortable. Like they couldn’t help it, you just look like an alpha, shredded, sex God. It’s incredible. I still wouldn’t do it again unless there was a really important reason. I’m not the same person. No exaggeration, I’ll never be as patient or calm. My temperament was totally different than this, prior, and while a little irritability and bitchiness is no big deal, it’s never been like me to ever be like that, and it’s once or twice a week now, and it’s been out of my system 5 weeks. I don’t want to be any more like this and maybe I can get a better handle on it moving forward.
I wasnt irritable at all, but then again i didnt run more than 105mg a week.

I just had this extremely calm nothing can touch me alpha feeling.

But...gotta admit that gear messes with my head every time i use it, one way or another.

Edit: deleted unnecessary rambling contributing nothing to the thread.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I have been pretty good with eating, outside of the first 3 days after the comp, 10 days after the show I was down within 3lbs of stage weight (208-211) (see pic 1)
My coach literally told me this isn’t OK, and started forcing me to start eating via the plan he laid out for reverse diet.
View attachment 196793

One week after that (2.5 weeks post-comp) I’m up about 215-16 and lower abs are starting to disappear but I like the way the size is slooooowly coming back on after getting that lean.
View attachment 196794

Although I would never compete again, I knew it was a one time thing, I am just as focused on putting size back on my frame and staying relatively lean. The best thing I got from this experience is my new appreciation for cardio. Doing more than I did on prep to allot for the additional calories 30m 5x a week.
You looked great for the show but this look is much better on you overall. Still ripped AF but nice and full very impressive!

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
Looking good bro. I’m also in the valley of the sun. Be careful with that meniscus of yours. I’ve trained a lot of clients with knee injuries, and the meniscus is the most troublesome.
Pain n gain though right?
Any advice for this? I've torn my MCL and PCL, but I didn't really feel debilitated until my meniscus gave way. Are there hormonal options? I have heard very very mixed impressions on surgery.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any advice for this? I've torn my MCL and PCL, but I didn't really feel debilitated until my meniscus gave way. Are there hormonal options? I have heard very very mixed impressions on surgery.
NPP helps my medial meniscus pain 95%. Like
Basically makes it non existent. When I come off it’s back tho. Must increase synovial fluid/decrease inflammation or something

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
NPP helps my medial meniscus pain 95%. Like
Basically makes it non existent. When I come off it’s back tho. Must increase synovial fluid/decrease inflammation or something
whats npp? Not to sound like an idiot.