Unanswered Matthersby log: Old man on a mission

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
why don’t have I any of this? Or is my girlfriend too nice to tell me lol.
Yours is hex, longer ester hence more soluble,perhaps less solvents?

Mine is also low on solvents, ace, 50 mg/ml and only 2% BA rest is oil, no BB at all.

In my case it doesnt smell weird, its just the smell of sweat x5.

Oh and the amount of grease on my face is ridicoulous hahah

But in all seriousness, i am on like 750-1000 kcal surplus, this probably plays a major role.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wiping the face with cotton balls wet with 70% isopropyl alcohol on cycle is honestly really satisfying. Gives a break from the oil.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100% yes. It smells in my sweat, my pillow, my clothes. My girlfriend notices it and has to wash her sheets after I leave. Girl has been a damn sweetheart with all this crap with me.
It’s like ammonia, pan grease, and dead dog. Literally.
That’s strange. I haven’t noticed that myself

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
She sounds like a keeper! Do you think it's the actual tren or a solvent?
I don’t know If it’s one or the other or both. I know the color of Tren Ace is darker than really anything I’ve used and often is, but I have no chem skills to know why.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just have to share with you guys this, its insane haha.

I dont know how much tren or any particular compound has been impacting your strength @Matthersby since you are in a very deep cut and pre comp but i am running this low dose tren ace and a big cal surplus.

You know how when you start blasting and increase calories few weeks in your strength just starts going up and up.

Well this time around, it could be the tren, it could be a combo of test, tren and mk677 but man I picked up my rifle this morning, and it is a heavier rifle, 10lbs, but damn man I was like wtf, is sth missing?? I was legit looking at it from all angles to see if sth fell out lol.

It felt that light in my hands, it feels 50% lighter now compared to 2 weeks ago (havent shot in 2 weeks). 100 % srs.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just have to share with you guys this, its insane haha.

I dont know how much tren or any particular compound has been impacting your strength @Matthersby since you are in a very deep cut and pre comp but i am running this low dose tren ace and a big cal surplus.

You know how when you start blasting and increase calories few weeks in your strength just starts going up and up.

Well this time around, it could be the tren, it could be a combo of test, tren and mk677 but man I picked up my rifle this morning, and it is a heavier rifle, 10lbs, but damn man I was like wtf, is sth missing?? I was legit looking at it from all angles to see if sth fell out lol.

It felt that light in my hands, it feels 50% lighter now compared to 2 weeks ago (havent shot in 2 weeks). 100 % srs.
Yeah I’m usually not a guy that sees big strength improvement or perhaps I simply don’t notice it but on tren wow... that’s something

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Weight is all over the place 208-220 daily.
Messing with sodium, 2 gallons of water a day, and we are starting to feed me. Carbs are highish and then next two days they will double. Coach is convinced everything left is water to strip off. Not even doing cardio at this point really.

Here’s where I’m at with drugs just for the week - I’m pushing them:
Mast P - 250mg ED next 3 days
Tren A - 125mg ED next 3 days
Test - last injection was Sat/Sun
Winnie 75mg ED up to Saturday (comp day)
Var 60mg ED this week up to Saturday
Proviron 100mg/day - 150 Fri/Sat
T3 25-50mcg/Clen 80mcg
Nolva 20/Aromasin 25/ Prami .75 ALL 3 DAILY

MHP XPEL 3 full servings a day Wednesday through Friday
Super Dieters tea Friday night
Mirilax stool softener magnesium ALOT DAILY
RPG any meal this week over 30g carbs

Various vitamins and supps to supposedly stay healthy - bumped Tudca to 1.5 daily - seems to help a lot.

Loving the extra carbs right now. Plus I don’t go hypo every damn time I use RPG this way.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man i will be travelling on saturday but i for sure will be vigilant of the happenings regarding this thread and your comp. I seriously want to see how you look on stage.

Sooo...stage photos are a must 😀

"To supposedly stay healthy" hahahahaha man thats me when i take my omega 3s after the morning shot of test/tren 😁

Just wanted to say this as i have it on my mind...i think that estrogen levels play more of a role in the way we feel than even perhaps compounds we take.

Because you say you feel terrible...but your e2 is non existent, i also felt horrible with very low e2

Because i feel absolutely incredible on this small cycle i am doing and even though i am doing a little bit of tren which is supposed to make me feel not as good, i am not taking an AI and i think that is the main reason why i feel so good.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro. You’ve done the work, time to get the rewards for that very soon
This thread is a year old, I will absolutely post everything all the way to the end...
In no way do I think I have a physique or genetics capable of being impressive or winning any class. I see what I see in my pictures. My only goal was to the best I could do with what I’ve got to work with, and I feel great about the improvements I made especially considering no gym access or weightlifting for over 3-4 months of this important process. I just want to share what the experience has been with my fiends here. Especially those who may want to compete with or without a coach.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This thread is a year old, I will absolutely post everything all the way to the end...
In no way do I think I have a physique or genetics capable of being impressive or winning any class. I see what I see in my pictures. My only goal was to the best I could do with what I’ve got to work with, and I feel great about the improvements I made especially considering no gym access or weightlifting for over 3-4 months of this important process. I just want to share what the experience has been with my fiends here. Especially those who may want to compete with or without a coach.
rewards come in many forms bro - knowing your stepping up there having fully committed to the process for example. I’ve personally really enjoyed the thread and think your looking spot on but I’m no expert. I would like to achieve something similar to what you’ve done one day though .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last 3 days before my meet about 10 days ago I was already taking 60mg M1A and also added 60mg DMZ. And I already had zero appetite and felt bad! The battle to keep forcing all of those calories, then the loading day prior with 6k+ calories and 1,000+ carbs and tons of salt, to compete in 100 degree weather so loaded on orals and bloated to my max - it was truly tough to hang on.

The next 3 days may be tough to hang on for you. They probably won’t be very comfortable. They definitely won’t be healthy. But you didn’t come this far to turn around, and you can do anything for just a few more days. I accomplished exactly what I set out to do, and you will too.

Nobody honest will tell you it was easy. But they will tell you it was worth it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The last 3 days before my meet about 10 days ago I was already taking 60mg M1A and also added 60mg DMZ. And I already had zero appetite and felt bad! The battle to keep forcing all of those calories, then the loading day prior with 6k+ calories and 1,000+ carbs and tons of salt, to compete in 100 degree weather so loaded on orals and bloated to my max - it was truly tough to hang on.

The next 3 days may be tough to hang on for you. They probably won’t be very comfortable. They definitely won’t be healthy. But you didn’t come this far to turn around, and you can do anything for just a few more days. I accomplished exactly what I set out to do, and you will too.

Nobody honest will tell you it was easy. But they will tell you it was worth it.
Yeah the heat doesnt help at all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I feel surprisingly well overall. Believe it or not, your bottle of Black Hole you hooked me up with is sincerely helping. With ACV 3x and almost 2 grams of Tudca I’m getting through the day pretty well today, appetite now is manageable to get what’s prescribed for food down. Several days last week I couldn’t hit my numbers so I’d wake up after sleeping 2 hours and finish what I needed to.
I hit a wall at 845, Clen wears off and I can’t stay awake so I’ve had to get creative.
The worst part is my mood, hands down, I’ve yelled at at least 2 kids that weren’t listening or talking back, and I never yell, I’m always calm. Everything pisses me off in public.
I only have 3 days left!

Adjustments.JPG

Filling out from the food but weight is down to 211.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never used Black Hole so I wondered how it would work - glad it’s gotten some use!

I swear you look tighter in this photo from last.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never used Black Hole so I wondered how it would work - glad it’s gotten some use!

I swear you look tighter in this photo from last.
was thinking the same before I saw your comment

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
was thinking the same before I saw your comment
We are just down to 3 days, so I’m pushing orals hard, started herbal diuretics yesterday, sodium is still high and water is 8-9 liters. Plus we doubled our carbs for the next 2 days, so based on my pics from prior refeeds, we are shooting for exactly this, to fill out and tighten up big time without spilling over. I think he’s got a good eye for this with me.

MP3

MP3

Awards
Jesus matthersby. Still around eh? I thought you'd be on trt and dickless by now

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jesus matthersby. Still around eh? I thought you'd be on trt and dickless by now
Definitely on TRT and an honorary member of the soft noodle club. Since early 2016.
Easy fixes though.
What’s your old Avi? This ones only a year old.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG
IMG_3255.JPG

We made it to show day!
Long and horrible day. My gf was pure awful, it was 116 degrees the whole day, the venue was a non air conditioned rat hole in the dumpiest city they could find that was a full 2 hours from where I live in Phoenix. The whole day you want to die of hypoglycemia, dehydration, and exhaustion. You mess with things like carbs caffeine salt throughout the day, and for our finals, we did a salt covered baked potato and 3 diet Coke’s and it made for some good pics. I ended up going pretty hypo both times pumping up prior to on-stage so I put down an absurd amount of granola bars and Rice krispy treats both times. Popped 40 Var 25 Winnie and 50 Proviron every 4 hours just about yesterday.
I’m so glad it’s over. Time leave some good info for future novice competitors and close down this log and start up a new one..

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
venue sounds like it was pretty miserable. Proud of you for battling through this process, it was really inspiring to watch! Glad you got some hardware and most importantly marked something off the bucket list. Congrats brother!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😎😎😎

Congratulations!

You are finally there...part of the competitor crowd!

I know you said you are taking it easy from now on but now that you have had a taste of a true competitive environment, its hard for me to imagine that you will not continue to pursue this 😀

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 196189View attachment 196190

We made it to show day!
Long and horrible day. My gf was pure awful, it was 116 degrees the whole day, the venue was a non air conditioned rat hole in the dumpiest city they could find that was a full 2 hours from where I live in Phoenix. The whole day you want to die of hypoglycemia, dehydration, and exhaustion. You mess with things like carbs caffeine salt throughout the day, and for our finals, we did a salt covered baked potato and 3 diet Coke’s and it made for some good pics. I ended up going pretty hypo both times pumping up prior to on-stage so I put down an absurd amount of granola bars and Rice krispy treats both times. Popped 40 Var 25 Winnie and 50 Proviron every 4 hours just about yesterday.
I’m so glad it’s over. Time leave some good info for future novice competitors and close down this log and start up a new one..
Looking great! Congratulations!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wtf!!!! Where is Matthersby and what have you done with him?!
Lookin amazing my man, congrats! You earned it. Now treat yourself to a fat ass burger and fries lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking dry and lean! Like you really belong on the stage. Tan job looks good too, not too dark. Great work!

You did it; you made it through and now it is done and nobody can ever say you didn’t. You can rest up, back off all the pills and shots and supplements, and just relax some for a moment and let your body and mind detox from the mayhem. You have earned it!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats! Being that lean and taking 5th place, it must've been a tough line up! Also, how tall are you? You absolutely dwarf your trainer.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! Being that lean and taking 5th place, it must've been a tough line up! Also, how tall are you? You absolutely dwarf your trainer.
6’3 I was the tallest but only one other competitor the whole show any division. The crossovers were obnoxious for this show. None of my competition do MP, they are CP guys mainly

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very impressive how you managed to fill out so well , but maintain perfect dryness

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really appreciate all the great support and positive words for the last year in this thread. I wouldn’t be any other place to share this journey than AM.
We should talk about the aftermath of a show for those who are looking to this log for information. I want to leave behind some valuable stuff here.

I noticed it’s pretty common for those competing to have nothing left to celebrate once the comp is over. I think we all picture we go out to dinner and go crazy on the first thing we’ve craved and overeat and stay up late. This is ridiculous.
I had to drive 2 hours and drank Gatorades. I had to pound an energy drink just to get home safely. You’re about as miserable, moody, and bitchy as it gets. Then when you get home, if there isn’t a drive thru nearby, you just grab some junk at the grocery store. I chose chips and salsa, hot wings and peanut butter. I fell asleep eating it. The next day just basically feel shitty but still looking amazing and ripped and you then can start to eat a lot. But you are still exhausted. But the third day you put on 15lbs overnight and feet and hands swell up the next morning. Now you really feel like ****. It would take a lot of willpower to not eat like **** these days and you aren’t hydrated whatsoever until the third day no matter how much you try to drink. I drank a 12 pack of sparking water, 5 gatorades and a liter of coconut water and didn’t pee until the day was over.
If you’re like me and were eating Proviron Winnie and var all day, and taking absurd amounts of AI and nolvadex, you are already crying day 2. And I mean you can’t even decide what you’re upset about. It could be people congratulating you, or a simple question, or a girlfriend doing something nice, or mean. It’s fucking crazy. And you immediately get rebound. I had non existent lumps that doubled overnight in size. You definitely aren’t thinking about training and feel
weak as hell. It’s a rough few days after a show. It’s like detoxing off of a very addictive drug. I still haven’t even taken my TRT shot and may just wait as long as I can. There’s still plenty of androgens floating around anyways, but as everything makes
It’s way out, you start really withdrawing to an extent. Today I’m starting to feel like myself again, but the emotions and moods are real and you’ll eat really clean but then lose control if you eat something you like, you just don’t stop. So, it’s best to get right into a reverse diet and stay away from laying around at home. Committing to something active at the least by day 3, would be a good idea. Anyways, just some observations, avoiding some of it is impossible, but having a plan could be really helpful.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I have been pretty good with eating, outside of the first 3 days after the comp, 10 days after the show I was down within 3lbs of stage weight (208-211) (see pic 1)
My coach literally told me this isn’t OK, and started forcing me to start eating via the plan he laid out for reverse diet.
IMG_3355.JPG

One week after that (2.5 weeks post-comp) I’m up about 215-16 and lower abs are starting to disappear but I like the way the size is slooooowly coming back on after getting that lean.
Adjustments.JPG

Although I would never compete again, I knew it was a one time thing, I am just as focused on putting size back on my frame and staying relatively lean. The best thing I got from this experience is my new appreciation for cardio. Doing more than I did on prep to allot for the additional calories 30m 5x a week.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, I have been pretty good with eating, outside of the first 3 days after the comp, 10 days after the show I was down within 3lbs of stage weight (208-211) (see pic 1)
My coach literally told me this isn’t OK, and started forcing me to start eating via the plan he laid out for reverse diet.
View attachment 196793

One week after that (2.5 weeks post-comp) I’m up about 215-16 and lower abs are starting to disappear but I like the way the size is slooooowly coming back on after getting that lean.
View attachment 196794

Although I would never compete again, I knew it was a one time thing, I am just as focused on putting size back on my frame and staying relatively lean. The best thing I got from this experience is my new appreciation for cardio. Doing more than I did on prep to allot for the additional calories 30m 5x a week.
Damn look at those arms. 👀