MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what if the lady didn’t agree? I don’t understand this... guys are so scared to talk about their drugs use.. of my girlfriend don’t agree she can just **** off real fast no?
Well not sure how serious he is about his woman if not that serious then I agree with your stance. Call her your girlfriend to normalize the pussy and have less games. If she becomes an inconvenience to something more important than her then it is time for a curb check.

If serious then this **** isn't worth it if it is just a hobby and if he could lose someone extremely important over trying to get ready for his 1 bucket list competition. Big mistake... He can do it without going over what he needs to and cause a major issue with someone he might be considering spending the rest of his life with. I am 18 years in with my wife so it is a different situation. She will ALWAYS come before this stuff. Not even a question there for me. If you aren't there then that is totally inline with where you are in life. I mean if you can't be honest with someone you are in a relationship with then why be in it? Like I mentioned before sometimes you just have to get to a point where you say hey you probably don't like this so now that you know maybe we shouldn't discuss it any more.

Some people are cool with lying or cheating on their significant other. Those people won't get where I am coming from and think I am ridiculous. That is cool and I am no better than them and don't think I am. Just different with different priorities, that is all.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys. She knows I use steroids. I just don’t go into detail about what. Just tell her it’s extra test. We don’t have a bad relationship and I’m very open about what goes into this and I talk to her and try to educate her on mitigating risks and the normalcy of ped’s in sports and acting, etc.
I don’t lie to anyone about it including my job. What I’m trying to say is, when I say “hey I bought 3 months of GH and this huge 50ml vial of Mast, insulin, and test for the next two years” (since the honeymoon phase is over) I get a response something like this: “oh well I guess you’re never going to get me that engagement ring, and I guess you’re balling now so why don’t you split the cost of the new marble countertops I want to get, and I thought we agreed we were going to save for the next 2 years and put a bigger down payment on the new house, or don’t come running to me when your blood pressure is **** and you’re having a panic attack, and you better not drain your gross fucking blood into my bakers measuring cup again, or when is this stupid contest again so you can stop shortening your life span and leave me a widow at 55, or great now your gonna get all hypo and I won’t know what to do and you better wash the sheets twice a week when you’re sweating through the damn sheets every night....” When all I want to hear is say, is “hell ya you’re going to want to **** all the time and your shoulders are gonna be bowling balls.”

That’s what I mean by I don’t tell her anything more than extra test. It’s just easier on us both.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That was some funny sh!t! So you are basically at the I do this stuff but best we don't talk about the extent of it situation and she is fine without the details. LMAO!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m hoping to be able to drop or drastically lower my aromasin now that I’ve introduced mast into my cycle. How high did you run it?
Sorry for the derail
I ran up to 400mg for a very short period (10 days) and for some reason i started having weird psychological sides where i would twitch in the middle of the night waking up drenched in sweat heart racing 140 bpm and also i would experience crippling anxiety...to the point you feel sick to the stomach.
i cannot explain it to this day as masteron is supposed to be one of the mild compounds,

So i dropped to 200mg per week and it was more then enough to prevent nipple issues from 500mg test while taking 0 ai.

i got to get me a test kit.
It also puts me in a dark mood. I mean, a 75mg shot and i feel like killing a relative for lightly mocking me at the dinner table.

Btw this was with low test (100mg pw). It seems that with high test i get anxiety and panic from mast while with low test it just puts me into dark mood, kinda i hate the world feeling.
But it is different from clomid. Clomid gives me anger issues that i cant control. Masteron is more of a calcualted executioner mentality.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@CroLifter Clomid did the same to me regarding anger issues I could not control. Must be what a period is supposed to feel like. LOL

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid just makes me cry. At everything.
Try and show me a soldier coming back from overseas and surprising his kid? Freaking forget about that nonsense.
I got me emotional like that but I can deal with that. The wanting to fight everyone who looked at me wrong or dared to voice a different opinion. Heaven forbid want to get in my lane of traffic... However yeah the folger's commercials made me tear up. LOL

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1908.JPG
IMG_1909.JPG
IMG_1911.JPG
IMG_1912.JPG

This is what just my backup stores look like currently. Above and beyond what I would buy every week. This is just to look like a men’s physique (and old guy one too) would look like. So when I hear people talking about how much they eat and don’t grow, I want to puke on their shoes. I am at 315/430/95 and it’s probably going up next week. I’m actually trying to eat over here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what are some standard daily meals right now? What sauces/condiments are you using to get them down?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what are some standard daily meals right now? What sauces/condiments are you using to get them down?
6 turkey sausage
1 cup egg whites
Half avocado
Grass fed butter 1tbs
Cream of rice 38g carbs

50g isolate
4 rice cakes and dried mango
2oz almonds

2 cups rice
7.5oz chicken

50g karbolyn
30g bcaa

1.5 cup granola or fruity pebbles
50g isolate w 5 creatine 4 taurine 10 glutamine

Bout 80g carbs/cream of rice
7.5oz chicken
Tablespoon coconut oil

LF PB
7.5oz chicken
1.5 cups rice
3 rice cakes.

Something like this with a swap here and there.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It would be much easier to hit higher calories by upping the fat some...eating that many "clean" carbs is hard as hell to do

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1921.JPG
IMG_1918.JPG
IMG_1922.JPG

238, trying to continue gaining while attempting to stay lean. Weight will fluctuate as I progress in gaining. He’s got me on lower carbs some days, higher on others(mainly arms and shoulders days) and cardio on off days. Although technically I lost 2lbs everything is fuller. I’ve abandoned the idea that my lower abs will look decent while bulking, so I’ll worry about it at prep time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tommy shared some info with me! 4-6 weeks longer on this push, switching to EQ next week for who knows how long. The rest of this push will have heavy carb days and lower carb days with cardio. Emphasis on building as much muscle in the next month and a half before we start a long 16 week prep. I’m finally going to get shredded. I haven’t seen my lower abs super lean since 2011.
I’m really going to try to get to a lean 250 prior to prep starting.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tommy shared some info with me! 4-6 weeks longer on this push, switching to EQ next week for who knows how long.
High rbc incoming 😈

No but seriously i never considered it as it is such a long ester taking forever to kick in just like deca, and it seems like i will be all about shorter cycles from now on (8-10 weeks on the long end).

also, stories abput it causing anxiety also discourage me

And of course, blood thickening which i am predisposed to.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High rbc incoming

No but seriously i never considered it as it is such a long ester taking forever to kick in just like deca, and it seems like i will be all about shorter cycles from now on (8-10 weeks on the long end).

I’m somewhat concerned about the anxiety too. Labs will be back by Monday and I’ll decide how my blood looks for adding EQ. But the anxiety I’m hoping is manageable.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
RBC should be the last of anybody’s concerns tbh.. it’s one of the only side effects you can completly annihilate... simply donate.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RBC should be the last of anybody’s concerns tbh.. it’s one of the only side effects you can completly annihilate... simply donate.
Totally agree. I haven’t been out of range in 2 years. Low or high. It’s so easy.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hm...

But then your girlfriend will complain about you staining her dishes with your at home phlebotomies 😁

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have fairly bad anxiety and have noticed no increase with use of EQ at all
That’s great news. Seems like these last few years nothing increases my anxiety from aas too much. It’s always there for me but I work around it

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s great news. Seems like these last few years nothing increases my anxiety from aas too much. It’s always there for me but I work around it
Yes it’s certainly still there and it’s not like anything decreases it either. But I haven’t noticed an increase in it from anything either

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think EQ is highly under
High rbc incoming 😈

Yes it’s certainly still there and it’s not like anything decreases it either. But I haven’t noticed an increase in it from anything either
How long have you been on EQ it takes awhile to really kick in but trust it you are making subtle but very keepable gains and it heats more noticeable each month. Personally running at least a gram is very beneficial if you can manage RBC and anxiety if you do get it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think EQ is highly under

How long have you been on EQ it takes awhile to really kick in but trust it you are making subtle but very keepable gains and it heats more noticeable each month. Personally running at least a gram is very beneficial if you can manage RBC and anxiety if you do get it.
I’ve been running it for a few months but I just mean the anxiety isn’t there. I’m seeing the benefits of it. I started at 600 now doing 800. Next run will prob just start at 800mg.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have fairly bad anxiety and have noticed no increase with use of EQ at all
I have a theory. Eq is known to increase bp. Increased bp causes anxiety. Keep your bp in range and the anxiety will not be a problem? I've never heard of any other explanation why eq might cause anxiety.

Those 2 issues along with thickening of the blood all go hand in hand.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a theory. Eq is known to increase bp. Increased bp causes anxiety. Keep your bp in range and the anxiety will not be a problem? I've never heard of any other explanation why eq might cause anxiety.

Those 2 issues along with thickening of the blood all go hand in hand.
when I donated recently my bp was elevated. I haven’t checked since I donated but they certainly could go hand in hand the anxiety and rise in bp

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d be fine with that kind of anxiety. The only anxiety I can’t deal with is the racing compulsive thoughts and feeling of doom that comes with it. If I’m a little wound up and hearts beating harder, there’s measures to take where it won’t affect me as much. It’s when I’m plagued by panic that I would need to discontinue a drug

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d be fine with that kind of anxiety. The only anxiety I can’t deal with is the racing compulsive thoughts and feeling of doom that comes with it. If I’m a little wound up and hearts beating harder, there’s measures to take where it won’t affect me as much. It’s when I’m plagued by panic that I would need to discontinue a drug

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, a lot is out of range but I’m really only concerned with the CRP. This is simply the true and undisputed proof that Cardarine is one of the most valuable tools available to us while running dht’s. I’m ok with these labs for what I’m running.
IMG_1935.JPG

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well, a lot is out of range but I’m really only concerned with the CRP. This is simply the true and undisputed proof that Cardarine is one of the most valuable tools available to us while running dht’s. I’m ok with these labs for what I’m running. View attachment 190826
Your prolactin is pretty high for not running 19nors. You using prami or caber?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I cant see the lipids anywhere. But mine were also in range on mast, it was you guys who told me that it is hard on cholesterol.

your mch and mchc are low while rdw is high, sign you have been bloodletting frequently.

Test itself raises prolactin mine was 50% above top of range on 500 test.

I am not educated enough to comment on high crp. Some sort of inflammation i guess.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I cant see the lipids anywhere. But mine were also in range on mast, it was you guys who told me that it is hard on cholesterol.

your mch and mchc are low while rdw is high, sign you have been bloodletting frequently.

Test itself raises prolactin mine was 50% above top of range on 500 test.

I am not educated enough to comment on high crp. Some sort of inflammation i guess.
CRP is cardiovascular inflammation. Supposedly a better indicator of heart attack risk than most other indicators included in a comprehensive metabolic panel. It’s not good to be elevated although 3.0+ is high risk, I’m only in the moderate risk group.

I only included the out of range labs highlighted in the bloods. And my lipids were ALL in range. I’m crediting it to Cardarine though. The stuff gets more and more impressive every time I use it.

Haven’t donated or drawn blood since August and RDW is always out of range even on no test/low TRT dose.

WeakerNU

Awards
I only included the out of range labs highlighted in the bloods. And my lipids were ALL in range. I’m crediting it to Cardarine though. The stuff gets more and more impressive every time I use it.

I may have missed it but what are you dosing the cardarine at? And for how long

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like exciting things to come. Odd to hear he is adding in the EQ to help gain mass in the next 4 weeks. Is that more for increased appetite than quick gains over the next month? I have always read the gains from EQ are pretty slow to come on. Will you be front loading it to get faster kick in time?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Why is your prolactin so high?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Not typically that high...I'm on a good amount of Test and mine was 9....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The helicopter with the prolactin lactation lol