• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
400mg a week

i was planning on bumping it up though.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok i got some pinches at work. not around the nipple area but definitly in my chest. even though i'm full of all these ancillaries. i think i'm about done with trest, . how bad are fluctiations with the dose? can i just leave out the trest for two days then start over with a very low dose, maybe something like 25mg a week. keeping the masteron of course, bumping it up. maybe spice things up with a an oral in the last 4 weeks.

or should i throw the trest in a box together with the sarms i never use and give up on it and use dermacrine as a base for the cycle.

afterwards i'm going to either PCT or stay on a self administered TRT dose of test e and masteron. or just good old 250mg test or something.

but i really don't feel like injecting trest today. i would give it one more shot with a very low dose but definitly let it clear a little

but i don't understand why i feel nothing in the nipple, i thought nipple problems were the main factor for a gyno flareup. i always thought i was about to get gyno when i had puffy or pointy nipples on my sarm cycles. but my nipples are completely unsuspicious at all. no puffyness,pointieess, pain, itching...nothing

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro when I had my gyno surgery he was cutting mass out up near the armpits even. It can form all over the pec, and if there’s any existing mass it can be hurting because it’s growing.

You can take a few days off the Trest and then add some back in, yes. Methyl estrogen can take a while to clear out though.

You can grow on Dermacrine and enough Masteron, for sure.

We all tried to warn you: Trest is a real problem child and not a good first oil. So this is the part where I say, I told you so

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are people who said it was all exagerated etc. i was suspecting people were getting problems because they are using too much, and weren't really aware of how strong trest is.

i think i've had it with trest. i don't think im going to get back into the low dose thing. you would probably need a microscope to prepare the syringes etc, for the right dose of trest for me as a base. or maybe 0,1ml EOD, thats like 20mg a week after a two day layoff....?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro when I had my gyno surgery he was cutting mass out up near the armpits even. It can form all over the pec, and if there’s any existing mass it can be hurting because it’s growing.

You can take a few days off the Trest and then add some back in, yes. Methyl estrogen can take a while to clear out though.

You can grow on Dermacrine and enough Masteron, for sure.

We all tried to warn you: Trest is a real problem child and not a good first oil. So this is the part where I say, I told you so
......... Yep, I tried to warn.

But, human nature is to do what you want, sometimes you need a bad experience to learn from.

I'm always on this forum trying to help ppl and give them the good and the bad, but it's not because I know how to do everything right, I don't.

But I have done a lot, LOT of things wrong over the years. Personal experience is the best teacher and now I got this lump behind my nipples to remind me😁🤬

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
......... Yep, I tried to warn.

But, human nature is to do what you want, sometimes you need a bad experience to learn from.

I'm always on this forum trying to help ppl and give them the good and the bad, but it's not because I know how to do everything right, I don't.

But I have done a lot, LOT of things wrong over the years. Personal experience is the best teacher and now I got this lump behind my nipples to remind me😁🤬

i don't have gyno though, it can barely be called a flareup, it's really nothing wild. these pinches you can barely feel and they happen only a few times a day. i just pay attention like i said i would, and react immediately like i said i would.i was well aware that this could happen, what do you think i bought about 200-300€ worth of ancillaries for if i thought it would be impossible.

but yeah, you basically called it,but that i was completely oblivious isn't true. i took the risk as a 33 year old who was well aware of what he was doing and well aware this could've happened.

it was a hit or miss

at least we can now clear once and for all if masteron is anabolic on it's own or not.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i don't have gyno though, it can barely be called a flareup, it's really nothing wild. these pinches you can barely feel and they happen only a few times a day. i just pay attention like i said i would, and react immediately like i said i would.i was well aware that this could happen, what do you think i bought about 200-300€ worth of ancillaries for if i thought it would be impossible.

but yeah, you basically called it,but that i was completely oblivious isn't true. i took the risk as a 33 year old who was well aware of what he was doing and well aware this could've happened.

it was a hit or miss

at least we can now clear once and for all if masteron is anabolic on it's own or not.
You do have gyno though.

That’s what the chest pain is in response to these hormone interactions - it’s the formation of this new tissue. If it grows enough it becomes visible and palpable, but the gynecomastia or pseudo-gynecomastia exists at a cellular level now. And it will grow easier in response to hormone fluctuations than if it didn’t exist.

Many, many males have this at some degree just from puberty, birth, or using things like marijuana or many prescription drugs, or even certain diets or interactions with plastics. The goal is just for it not to be distractingly large. And I feel more than half of all steroid users I’ve ever seen have this at some degree and really don’t understand how prevalent it is. It can develop without any pain or sensitivity too. People have no idea and they don’t like the idea that it happened to them so they don’t accept it, because it’s not very bad at all usually.

It may go away if you starve it with Ralox right now, but that’s about it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

it was a hit or miss

There's no debate over weather or not masteron is anabolic. It absolutely without a doubt builds muscle. It's just not mind blowing and has more important benefits on a cycle

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You do have gyno though.

That’s what the chest pain is in response to these hormone interactions - it’s the formation of this new tissue. If it grows enough it becomes visible and palpable, but the gynecomastia or pseudo-gynecomastia exists at a cellular level now. And it will grow easier in response to hormone fluctuations than if it didn’t exist.

Many, many males have this at some degree just from puberty, birth, or using things like marijuana or many prescription drugs, or even certain diets or interactions with plastics. The goal is just for it not to be distractingly large. And I feel more than half of all steroid users I’ve ever seen have this at some degree and really don’t understand how prevalent it is. It can develop without any pain or sensitivity too. People have no idea and they don’t like the idea that it happened to them so they don’t accept it, because it’s not very bad at all usually.

It may go away if you starve it with Ralox right now, but that’s about it.
well, it's was not exactly pain, if it was pain i would have dropped the trest right away. but whatever. it was just a sensation that i had gotten and that i picked up on because i work a real boring job. and it only was there for seconds a day

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WHAT?! I don’t believe it, did what we said would happen really happen?! That’s crazy, who knew 🤷🏻‍♂️
you couldn't have KNOWN ****. as if everybody gets a gyno flareup from 100mg trest a week. and it was a 50/50 chance so it wasn't hard to guess, it either would have happened or not, and i was well aware of that and never said anything differently. so what's the big deal nostradamus. i just hoped it wouldn't happen and you hoped it would. are you proud of yourself and contempt because my cycle didn't go good? get the **** out of my thread

whats a 50/50 chance in gambling,a 2.00 odd in european odds(double or nothing). WOW, you're the king

i gambled on it and lost, who the **** cares. chances were good that it would have been no issue and i would have a strong compund as a base and not weak ass masteron as the main driver, and for future cycles

and it doesn't matter that it was my first cycles either it could have happened on any cycle. i think i did a reasonable job trying it, detecting the very mild sensations, taking ancillaries and stopping.

and it wasn't even a real "idea" to use 75mg or a 100mg, it's more the case that 50mg are almost impossible to measure with the syringes i've bought, when a fly lands on the plunger of the drawing syringe you already have 0,15 to 0,2ml in your injection syringe. after a while you just say **** it and inject that ****

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you couldn't have KNOWN ****. as if everybody gets a gyno flareup from 100mg trest a week. and it was a 50/50 chance so it wasn't hard to guess, it either would have happened or not, and i was well aware of that and never said anything differently. so what's the big deal nostradamus. i just hoped it wouldn't happen and you hoped it would. are you proud of yourself and contempt because my cycle didn't go good? get the **** out of my thread

whats a 50/50 chance in gambling,a 2.00 odd in european odds(double or nothing). WOW, you're the king

i gambled on it and lost, who the **** cares. chances were good that it would have been no issue and i would have a strong compund as a base and not weak ass masteron as the main driver, and for future cycles

and it doesn't matter that it was my first cycles either it could have happened on any cycle. i think i did a reasonable job trying it, detecting the very mild sensations, taking ancillaries and stopping.
I don't know how old you are, but you need to stop having a meltdown every time someone says something you don't like. It's very teenager ish. You were doing this earlier in your thread when people were telling you not to use the trust or that it was a bad idea.

Relax, it's not that serious

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man toughen up a little; this is the internet & we’re just giving you crap. If we really disliked you then we wouldn’t have stuck around to offer any advice!

You’re figuring it out & it will work out.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when should i put on the first dermacrine? today? or after a while?

or should i use testosterone. it's way cheaper than dermacrine. but i've had it with trest. it's going into my box with sarms and other useless crap i spend a fortune on. you could probably get someone ready for competetion with all that stuff that's in there

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when should i start the dermacrine, in about 3 days? i didn't have any pinching today so...

i only have 40ml masteron, at 200mg per ML.. i take 3,5ml a week. that means i got about 11 weeks worth of masteron, at 700, which isn't crazy dose, as a standalone. what do you think is a good oral to spice things up a bit. i would only take prohormones because i can get them easier. and i have sarms and epistane. maybe one of them? but i can take any prohormone because i have to order 3 bottles of dermacrine (or so) anyway

or should i give trest another shot at 25mg a week EOD injection, pre workout. since you guys can foresee the future, you can probably tell me if this is likely to cause another gyno issue or not

i have to piss a whole lot today even though i don't drink too much water, that could mean the mast is coming in. or the trest is going out

Last edited:

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hcg is back in stock too, so i have to get that before it's gone, and i have to get my TRT or cruise substance too. testosterone is the only reasonable option right? or can you stay on masteron too?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hcg is back in stock too, so i have to get that before it's gone, and i have to get my TRT or cruise substance too. testosterone is the only reasonable option right? or can you stay on masteron too?
I think you should pct and spend the rest of the year learning more about how these things work. I'm not busting your balls, im giving you good advice. Your completely winging it on everything. It's ok to experiment and ask for advice but your asking for basically everything. Your gonna continue to put yourself into bad situations until you understand these things better.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you should pct and spend the rest of the year learning more about how these things work. I'm not busting your balls, im giving you good advice. Your completely winging it on everything. It's ok to experiment and ask for advice but your asking for basically everything. Your gonna continue to put yourself into bad situations until you understand these things better.
i learn it as i go along. i don't need a year for learning that stuff. i sometimes just ask about your opinion i'm not saying that i know nothing about it or couldn't look it up myself.

i already wasted like 5 years on sarms and i'm 33, i can't spin my wheels anymore

what do you think about 25mg trest a week dosed EOD, gyno or no? i'm too cheap to buy a new compound, even dermacrine would cost me close to 200€

i might pct though and stay a few months off. or i get on 250mg test.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ill throw it away. that stuff is straight from hell. and 250 mg test is way less gyno prone then 50-100mg trest or what?

not that i buy a whole bunch of test and throw it away too. if this cycle goes good i'll probably stick with what i know and get on and off mast and stay on 250mg test all the time. maybe an occasional 4 week methyl run sprinkled in or a sarm for the hell of it.

that all my ancillaries didn't do anything probably suggest a prolactine issue or not? that means all 19-nors aren't for me?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ill throw it away. that stuff is straight from hell. and 250 mg test is way less gyno prone then 50-100mg trest or what?

not that i buy a whole bunch of test and throw it away too. if this cycle goes good i'll probably stick with what i know and get on and off mast and stay on 250mg test all the time. maybe an occasional 4 week methyl run sprinkled in or a sarm for the hell of it.

that all my ancillaries didn't do anything probably suggest a prolactine issue or not? that means all 19-nors aren't for me?
Everyone is different, some people can take 150 mg of testosterone and need an anti-estrogen and other people can take 1500 mg and not need one. This is not a golden rule but from the majority of people I've seen and I've also seen this progress with myself, the more muscle you have and the less body fat you have the more testosterone you can handle. I can handle about 400 to 500 mg of testosterone without any estrogen problems, I've got buddies who are twice my size who can handle a thousand milligrams with no problem. Then on the other hand I've seen out of shape average Joe's on trt who need an anti estrogen

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone is different, some people can take 150 mg of testosterone and need an anti-estrogen and other people can take 1500 mg and not need one. This is not a golden rule but from the majority of people I've seen and I've also seen this progress with myself, the more muscle you have and the less body fat you have the more testosterone you can handle. I can handle about 400 to 500 mg of testosterone without any estrogen problems, I've got buddies who are twice my size who can handle a thousand milligrams with no problem. Then on the other hand I've seen out of shape average Joe's on trt who need an anti estrogen
Exactly, because everyone is so different it really is hard to guide someone through compounds they’ve never tried. We can only go by personal experience and research. That’s why it’s a good rule of thumb to start with one new compound at a time to see how it treats you. It’s much easier to make adjustments or abandon, if needed.
There’s been a lot of good advice in this thread, and you actually got to experience how accurate that advice has been, but you are learning from it. It’s always better do all your research and have everything you need before your cycle, and pay attention to how your personally responding, as you make adjustments.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i'm not fat or out of shape at all. i
i don't think it was all estrogen related. i was taking arimidex aswell. i was taking 0,25mg every 3 days from the start and 0,5mg every 3 days when i bumped up, and when i became more concerned i popped a whole arimidex for good measure a few days before i stopped the trest

maybe the arimidex or ralox was fake. maybe both. only my nolvadex is scientifically proven

i have naturally high estrogen though that's probably why i always get angry

i'm immune to hairloss though, i never lost a hair on my head throughout all of my cycles. so masteron is a good compound for me. never had acne from orals either

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Running testosterone for your estrogen base is ideal for gains/performance, but if it will take a while to get and you don’t want to use trestolone anymore, plain DHEA tabs/caps can work pretty well if you eat enough.

Idk where you are at, but a bottle of that is sold in many supermarkets here for prices between $5-10 USD. Very very cheap way to keep estrogen up, and some trivial amounts of testosterone too.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i maybe found another liability. prolactine is tied to dopamine from what i've heard

i use these over the counter sleeping pills that you can buy over the counter in germany. i use them every day so take quite a lot because of tolerance

they're active ingredient is dipenhydramine. a hystaminergic substance.

here is an article about it. i think they raise prolactin.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Haven’t read the entire thread, so I’m very ignorant. Just genuinely curious, has nothing do with OP. Doesn’t masteron actually not lower estrogen all that much and only mitigate the sides of high estrogen due to you holding less water? Could be wrong, a lot of mixed information out there. I know it has some anti-estrogenic properties but assumably nothing compared to a true aromatize inhibitor.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven’t read the entire thread, so I’m very ignorant. Just genuinely curious, has nothing do with OP. Doesn’t masteron actually not lower estrogen all that much and only mitigate the sides of high estrogen due to you holding less water? Could be wrong, a lot of mixed information out there. I know it has some anti-estrogenic properties but assumably nothing compared to a true aromatize inhibitor.
i can't comment on that because the trest already started messing with me already before the masteron even kicked in. i had trest ace and masteron e

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i maybe found another liability. prolactine is tied to dopamine from what i've heard

i use these over the counter sleeping pills that you can buy over the counter in germany. i use them every day so take quite a lot because of tolerance

they're active ingredient is dipenhydramine. a hystaminergic substance.

here is an article about it. i think they raise prolactin.
Those pills are not the problem, trestolone is

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Running testosterone for your estrogen base is ideal for gains/performance, but if it will take a while to get and you don’t want to use trestolone anymore, plain DHEA tabs/caps can work pretty well if you eat enough.

Idk where you are at, but a bottle of that is sold in many supermarkets here for prices between $5-10 USD. Very very cheap way to keep estrogen up, and some trivial amounts of testosterone too.
germany....but it's legal to get in an internet pharmacy.. as far as dhea goes goes, i have a more than half full bottle of dermacrine, that i will start to use maybe today or tommorrow. then maybe get another one and support the board sponsor

but a 10ml vial of 250mg/ml test is 30€ and a bottle of dermacrine is 70€ (lasts 30 days at 5 pumps)

yeah the trest goes in the trash that's not my thing. i couldn't get myself to do it so far but i will

but at least the pinching is gone now for some days. and for some reason my workout yesterday was the best so far in the whole cycle in terms of strength, pumps and soreness. so the one without the trest. i think the masteron is good enough, but i have to run it so high that i'm going to run out slightly too soon. if i don't spill nothing and the vials have as much in them as they are supposed to have i'm going to run out after about 10-11 weeks from the first iniection

i lay off some of the ancilaries today, the ralox nolva combo gives me visual sides. i just keep running 60mg ralox for good measure and inhibit p for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So think about Masteron, a DHT derivative, as a counterbalance to estrogen. Gyno isn’t inherently caused by high estrogen, so much as imbalances in the normal ratio of estrogen to androgen.

So Masteron, since it can’t aromatize or otherwise interact with the ER, and is a DHT-based compound, provides an ideal offset. Primo does this as well, and DHB, but neither are quite as drying as Drostanolone (Mast).

germany....but it's legal to get in an internet pharmacy.. as far as dhea goes goes, i have a more than half full bottle of dermacrine, that i will start to use maybe today or tommorrow. then maybe get another one and support the board sponsor

but a 10ml vial of 250mg/ml test is 30€ and a bottle of dermacrine is 70€ (lasts 30 days at 5 pumps)

yeah the trest goes in the trash that's not my thing. i couldn't get myself to do it so far but i will

but at least the pinching is gone now for some days. and for some reason my workout yesterday was the best so far in the whole cycle in terms of strength, pumps and soreness. so the one without the trest. i think the masteron is good enough, but i have to run it so high that i'm going to run out slightly too soon. if i don't spill nothing and the vials have as much in them as they are supposed to have i'm going to run out after about 10-11 weeks from the first iniection

i lay off some of the ancilaries today, the ralox nolva combo gives me visual sides. i just keep running 60mg ralox for good measure and inhibit p for the hell of it.
10-11 weeks injecting is a good length for a blast. That’s about 12-13 weeks on. I would definitely order the testosterone and just use the Dermacrine you have until it arrives.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So think about Masteron, a DHT derivative, as a counterbalance to estrogen. Gyno isn’t inherently caused by high estrogen, so much as imbalances in the normal ratio of estrogen to androgen.

So Masteron, since it can’t aromatize or otherwise interact with the ER, and is a DHT-based compound, provides an ideal offset. Primo does this as well, and DHB, but neither are quite as drying as Drostanolone (Mast).

10-11 weeks injecting is a good length for a blast. That’s about 12-13 weeks on. I would definitely order the testosterone and just use the Dermacrine you have until it arrives.
Good explanation 👍

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i'm pretty much set now for the cycle, and don't want to bother you with too many question and too much rambling anymore, so i'm going to do my thing for a couple of weeks or so then report back with the results

but i have some last questions because i have to purchase some things.

before i buy a boatload of test and throw it all away, 250mg test should be less gyno inducing than 75-100mg of trest right? for my base for this cycle and my cruising dose after laying off the masteron

Last edited:

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i just wanted to add that using masteron as the main compound is astronomically pricey compared to test, and if you take effectiveness into account....forget about it

it's better than sarms and i get some good workouts, pumps and soreness in the last week, but still....

i don't know why i didn't just use test, maybe a mental problem or something, i always have to do stuff differently, take the most odd route possibly. somebody should have bullied me into just using test, like beat me up if i use something else.i heard it over and over("use test!!! bla bla") but somehow it didn't really register with me. while some odd idea about a masteron cycle sounded like the greatest thing in the world to me. definitly a mental problem

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s okay; lots of people come onto the internet to ask for advice they have no intention of listening to. And lots of folks think they need to reinvent the wheel or do something special.

We’re used to it

You see this same logical pitfall when guys begin strength training, that something needs to be unique to work. Guys worried about putting bands on their squats to build speed, when they can’t even squat 405 and their technique is garbage. That is an advanced methodology for when doing fundamentals like putting in the work of heavy 5s no longer yields much & they can execute a perfect squat with their eyes closed. You WANT to get as much out of just working heavy 5s as humanly possible; it is radically more effective at a basic level.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the cycle is pretty effective though. i think there is no doubt now that i'm recomping heavily. i'm looking like lazarus, and the veins, muscles and bones are coming out heavily, while the scale doesn't budge. i'm looking pretty full at the same time and be pretty strong. i don't know if i'm gaining anything, but i'm in a deficit of ca. -500 (only god knows how many calories i waste at work). pumps and soreness are better than i've known it before. side effects non existent. libido kind of took a nosedive after i cut out the trest but i don't care. no side effects....

it's without a doubt much stronger than sarms, even my megadosed sarm cycles that sarm people call "crazy"

i don't have no test yet though, i hope i haven't got stiffed on the test. if so i might pct after the mast runs out. but mast amd dermacrine is a reasonable combo

injections are really smooth, doing orals because you don't want to inject is really the stupidest thing in the world

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yup, the only one of us surprised by any of that is you. Glad you’re seeing the light.

Even if you stack 3 SARMs at 30mg each daily, that’s only 630mg of gear per week. But you get all of the lipid and liver stress over 8-12 weeks that the body doesn’t have to suffer with something like Masteron.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup, the only one of us surprised by any of that is you. Glad you’re seeing the light.

Even if you stack 3 SARMs at 30mg each daily, that’s only 630mg of gear per week.
I don't pay much attention to SARMs but do we have any idea what the oral bio is on any of them yet.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't pay much attention to SARMs but do we have any idea what the oral bio is on any of them yet.
Idk, I mean they work orally just fine (they’re all engineered to be oral medications for convenience/compliance), but many of them lose tissue selectivity above the minute clinical dose ranges when you start getting into bodybuilding and PED ranges. Some of them really shine anabolicly at low doses compared to test, but quickly lose luster when you turn things up.

I can tell you from firsthand experience that LGD4033 does work better injected, but I don’t think that’s inherently the case across the board.