masteron e/trestolone ace low dose...first cycle

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is going to be my first injectable cycle.

i know that i probably should've went with test only....i bought the stuff 2 months ago and remember that i podered about it a lot for weeks and i always changed my mind from test only, to other things, back to test, and back again etc. i remember my reasoning behind and the cycle should be ok, it can't be changed now...

so its going to be:

-50mg trest ace a week, as test base (which should equal about 200-250mg of test if my research is correct)

-200mg masteron e a week. the reasoning behind taking masteron is that i always felt good on and was a fan of dry orals. and it never bothered me beeing supressed. and i always felt good on dry orals with minmal or no test base. so that cycle is a reflection of that.

now my questions:

for how long can i run that cycle without hcg?, and without using anything more then clomid/nolva for pct?
i was thinking about 10 months because it's 10 ampules per pack. can i go longer? should i go shorter?

since i'm stacking two completly different substances with different esthers, should i start/stop both of them at the same time, or would you rather do it any different? i'm assuming the masteron takes forever to kick in, so i could warm it up with 30-40mg epistane for 4 weeks.

as far as the injecting process, i wanted to break open an ampule of each substance every monday, putting it all in a 2ml syringe. then i backload a small syringe and put it inside of me about every other day

is it true that i need filter needles for glass ampoules because of the glass fragments? or can i get away with normal needles?

as pct i always do nolva 20/20/10/10 for oral only cycles. how would you do it for an injectable cycle? i have nolva and clomid for pct..other ancilaries i have is ralox, arimidex, caber, and many more.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trest on your first injectable cycle is pretty ballsy and aggressive. I like your style OP but damn lol

Obviously your call but if I was PCTing I wouldnt bother with AAS like tren, deca, or trestolone.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so? i could go 8, 10, 12, and i choose 10 because it's 10 ampoules.

and yes i did a sarm stack. i did orals the last 3 years. now i'm doing something injectable, and chose masteron because i liked dry orals. trest is only 50mg a week, that's like a test base.

whats supposed to happen thats a normal cycle. i suggest you stop fucking with me for no reason or i swear i will never visit this bullshit forum again. its only advertising and code this code that anyway. english is not my first language, so if you have a problem with the way i write, cut it out
Do what you want man *shrug*

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
so? i could go 8, 10, 12, and i choose 10 because it's 10 ampoules.

and yes i did a sarm stack. i did orals the last 3 years. now i'm doing something injectable, and chose masteron because i liked dry orals. trest is only 50mg a week, that's like a test base.

whats supposed to happen thats a normal cycle. i suggest you stop fucking with me for no reason or i swear i will never visit this bullshit forum again. its only advertising and code this code that anyway. english is not my first language, so if you have a problem with the way i write, cut it out
Ive never used either compound but as i understand it, mast is more of a stacker to enhance a cycle and doesn't drive much growth itself, trest at such a low dose will also not provide much stimulus. If you say this is your real plan okay thats fine i believe you, but people are surprised because this is not a good potential cycle, you will not gain much and only destroy your natural test production and possibly do permanent damage to you hpta which is responsible for creating all you natural hormones.
If it were me i would get some test and do 300 or 400mg per week with the mast at at same dose as test for 12 weeks and see how that treats you. Test only at 400 a week was a nice smooth run for me and i looked good after it, with test and mast you should feel very good.
You feel attacked by others criticism so I'm not judging you only being honest and trying to help when i say that you current plan is not a good one, of course you can run what you want but you came here for advice so i hope you will take mine into consideration

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trest on your first injectable cycle is pretty ballsy and aggressive. I like your style OP but damn lol

Obviously your call but if I was PCTing I wouldnt bother with AAS like tren, deca, or trestolone.
Ive never used either compound but as i understand it, mast is more of a stacker to enhance a cycle and doesn't drive much growth itself, trest at such a low dose will also not provide much stimulus. If you say this is your real plan okay thats fine i believe you, but people are surprised because this is not a good potential cycle, you will not gain much and only destroy your natural test production and possibly do permanent damage to you hpta which is responsible for creating all you natural hormones.
If it were me i would get some test and do 300 or 400mg per week with the mast at at same dose as test for 12 weeks and see how that treats you. Test only at 400 a week was a nice smooth run for me and i looked good after it, with test and mast you should feel very good.
You feel attacked by others criticism so I'm not judging you only being honest and trying to help when i say that you current plan is not a good one, of course you can run what you want but you came here for advice so i hope you will take mine into consideration
Masteron is used by pro bodybuilders as a stacker. Or by serious juicers. I'm neither one. Its a dht derivate and i know how my body reacts to them, i feel on them, and that i grow on them from doing DHT orals with a low test base, like dermacrine. people say they grow this and that amount of muscles on an epistane cycle but act like masteron would make your muscles smaller. just because pro bodybuilders use it for dieting. and 50mg a week trest will be ok as a test base, thats a low ammount...

and by the way, why do you suggest something else instead of answering my question? do you think i'm throwing 300€ worth of roids i ordered from a foreign country (so the risk is worth even more) and throw them away, and buy test?

by the way i have reasons why i deviated from test only (i don't want to get into it) and i did a ton of research and talk to a lot of people. i got a lot of notes and screenshots. people have already done that cycle...it's going to be cool.

so would you mind answering my questions. i can't swap the roids for others and i can't not do the cycle and throw the roids away, so any suggestions to deviate from my plan are not constructive and quite frankly, only make me angry

Last edited:

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

oh wait a minute there was a post with actual substance

ok, why is 50mg trest a week ballsy and agressive? i never planned to run trest high, just like i never plan to run testosterone high or testosterone only.

and 200mg masteron? should be ok...

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Masteron is used by pro bodybuilders as a stacker. Or by serious juicers. I'm neither one. Its a dht derivate and i know how my body reacts to them, i feel on them, and that i grow on them from doing DHT orals with a low test base, like dermacrine. people say they grow this and that amount of muscles on an epistane cycle but act like masteron would make your muscles smaller. just because pro bodybuilders use it for dieting. and 50mg a week trest will be ok as a test base, thats a low ammount...

and by the way, why do you suggest something else instead of answering my question? do you think i'm throwing 300€ worth of roids i ordered from a foreign country (so the risk is worth even more) and throw them away, and buy test?

by the way i have reasons why i deviated from test only (i don't want to get into it) and i did a ton of research and talk to a lot of people. i got a lot of notes and screenshots. people have already done that cycle...it's going to be cool.

and by the way the cycle is supposed to be mild its my first injectable cycle

so would you mind answering my questions. i can't swap the roids for others and i can't not do the cycle and throw the roids away, so any suggestions to deviate from my plan are not constructive and quite frankly, only make me angry
disappear-gone.gif

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know what’s worse, the SARM’s only cycles that’s popping up eod or this? I think this must be the worst I seen in awhile 😂

OP, don’t do it, it’s a horrible idea! I understand you already got the gear and you can do a good cycle with it (stacked with Test) but not for 10 months and not with the doses your planning on doing. And, if you don’t like the reply’s you getting you can feel free to erase your account, your trolling will not be missed.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP when someone gives him the least bit of good advice on his dumbass ideas
someones-triggered-memegenerator-net-10-best-triggered-meme-collection-2018-with-52475020.jpeg
201311.jpeg

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know what’s worse, the SARM’s only cycles that’s popping up eod or this? I think this must be the worst I seen in awhile 😂

OP, don’t do it, it’s a horrible idea! I understand you already got the gear and you can do a good cycle with it (stacked with Test) but not for 10 months and not with the doses your planning on doing. And, if you don’t like the reply’s you getting you can feel free to erase your account, your trolling will not be missed.
it's a great idea. that's the best cycle in the world.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im curious.. how often will you inject trest? cause 50 mgs of trest ace per week cant be shot once. this may sound weird to you... but damn bro you can't really measure out 10 mgs and think that half of it wont remain in the needle. you should be doing 50 mgs 3 times aweek for minimum effectiveness.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not going to insult you further; you know I don’t respect your ideas about why you have to take something just because you were foolish enough to buy it & impatient. I will not argue any points. These are just things to consider:

Trest is about as strong as it comes. There isn’t much else to use later after Trest, other than taking more Trest.

Suppression of HPTA will be worse than anything out there; even if you did this cycle for only a few months like a proper blast, the PCT will be very difficult and you are likely to lose most of the gains because of this. Trest is generally for those who are not coming off, if you want to retain gains. No amount of HCG will likely continue to be effective on 10 months of trestolone.

This combo will have libido be insane, likely a total distraction from life. When you stop it, it could negatively impact your sexual function because things were so crazy for so long.

10 month blasts must start very low and very slowly continue to titrate up as adaptation occurs. Nearly a year on Trest, there is a true chance you will never recover similar natural test output. This is a one-way trip for your HPTA. You aren’t going to keep getting results on the same dose for 10 months. Dose often needs escalation every 2-4 weeks once stable levels are established, and things like myostatin will keep you from adding significantly more tissue before long. You can’t just keep gaining linearly; the body has checks & balances.

I would take more trestolone, keep this to 10-12 weeks with HCG throughout, and be okay with needing TRT if PCT (Nolva for 6 weeks at 40mg) doesn’t pan out. I would use Exemestane throughout as needed and if I was having a hard time orgasming I would know to add caber as well. Raloxifene on cycle may become necessary if gyno develops even with using the other 2 ancillaries.

And no fucking kickstarters; that Trest Ace is kicked in immediately.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh wait a minute there was a post with actual substance

ok, why is 50mg trest a week ballsy and agressive? i never planned to run trest high, just like i never plan to run testosterone high or testosterone only.

and 200mg masteron? should be ok...
50mg is ballsy and aggressive because (1) the studied dose of this drug in humans was administered in micrograms and (2) this particular drug is probably the single most potent male contraceptive. There's some other basic reasons I personally wouldn't run this or tren or deca unless I was planning on committing to TRT or blast/cruise. But....

You've already made up your mind what your cycle will be.

Youve purchased the drugs and won't be persuaded to change the cycle in any meaningful way.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im curious.. how often will you inject trest? cause 50 mgs of trest ace per week cant be shot once. this may sound weird to you... but damn bro you can't really measure out 10 mgs and think that half of it wont remain in the needle. you should be doing 50 mgs 3 times aweek for minimum effectiveness.
yeah i said every other day which is basically 3 times a week. i have trest ace 50mg/ml , and masteron 200mg/ml. i break one ampule (1ml) of each open every week and load them both in a 19g 2ml syringe. then i backload a smaller syringe, from that bigger syringe 3 times a week. the following week i throw the 2ml syringe away, break open 2 new ampules and load a new 2ml syringe

3 times a week 50mg are 150mg per week. that should be as strong as 700-750mg test. that's not what i'm after. i'm doing 50mg which should be as strong as 200-250mg test

Last edited:

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m not going to insult you further; you know I don’t respect your ideas about why you have to take something just because you were foolish enough to buy it & impatient. I will not argue any points. These are just things to consider:

Trest is about as strong as it comes. There isn’t much else to use later after Trest, other than taking more Trest.

Suppression of HPTA will be worse than anything out there; even if you did this cycle for only a few months like a proper blast, the PCT will be very difficult and you are likely to lose most of the gains because of this. Trest is generally for those who are not coming off, if you want to retain gains. No amount of HCG will likely continue to be effective on 10 months of trestolone.

This combo will have libido be insane, likely a total distraction from life. When you stop it, it could negatively impact your sexual function because things were so crazy for so long.

10 month blasts must start very low and very slowly continue to titrate up as adaptation occurs. Nearly a year on Trest, there is a true chance you will never recover similar natural test output. This is a one-way trip for your HPTA. You aren’t going to keep getting results on the same dose for 10 months. Dose often needs escalation every 2-4 weeks once stable levels are established, and things like myostatin will keep you from adding significantly more tissue before long. You can’t just keep gaining linearly; the body has checks & balances.

I would take more trestolone, keep this to 10-12 weeks with HCG throughout, and be okay with needing TRT if PCT (Nolva for 6 weeks at 40mg) doesn’t pan out. I would use Exemestane throughout as needed and if I was having a hard time orgasming I would know to add caber as well. Raloxifene on cycle may become necessary if gyno develops even with using the other 2 ancillaries.

And no fucking kickstarters; that Trest Ace is kicked in immediately.
we are talking about 50mg trest a week, that's only a test base. none of that **** will ever happen on 50mg trest and 200mg masteron week. gyno lol, it's more likely that i will have dry joints or the masteron crashes my estrogen with 50mg trest than getting gyno.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we are talking about 50mg trest a week, that's only a test base. none of that **** will ever happen on 50mg trest and 200mg masteron week. gyno lol, it's more likely that i will have dry joints or the masteron crashes my estrogen with 50mg trest than getting gyno.
um no.. trestolone produces methyl estrogen which your body can not elliminate like normal. at 3-4 shots per week you will be very possibly having estrogen sides like nothing you've ever imagined. but hey roll with it. some people dont mind the extra estrogen.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
um no.. trestolone produces methyl estrogen which your body can not elliminate like normal. at 3-4 shots per week you will be very possibly having estrogen sides like nothing you've ever imagined. but hey roll with it. some people dont mind the extra estrogen.
on 50mg trest? i thought that would be on the lower side. i don't know how strong the drying effect of the masteron is, but i assume 50mg trest a week would barely provide enough estrogen as a base for the masteron

the whole object of the cycle was basically to have similiar effects as dry orals (epistane i liked a lot for example), without the liver toxicity. so i can go higher for longer. the trest isn't even on the agenda like that. it's only supposed to provide a little estrogen

i can go even lower if trest is that strong. but i was told 50mg is similiar to 200-250mg test, so it should be ok with 200mg masteron

i changed the title and put masteron first, to make it clear that the masteron is the focus here not the trest

Last edited:

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
50mg is ballsy and aggressive because (1) the studied dose of this drug in humans was administered in micrograms and (2) this particular drug is probably the single most potent male contraceptive. There's some other basic reasons I personally wouldn't run this or tren or deca unless I was planning on committing to TRT or blast/cruise. But....

You've already made up your mind what your cycle will be.

Youve purchased the drugs and won't be persuaded to change the cycle in any meaningful way.
none of that **** will happen on 50mg trest a week. guaranteed....

would 8 weeks better?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
on 50mg trest? i thought that would be on the lower side. i don't know how strong the drying effect of the masteron is, but i assume 50mg trest a week would barely provide enough estrogen as a base for the masteron

the whole object of the cycle was basically to have similiar effects as dry orals (epistane i liked a lot for example), without the liver toxicity. so i can go higher for longer. the trest isn't even on the agenda like that. it's only supposed to provide a little estrogen

i can go even lower if trest is that strong. but i was told 50mg is similiar to 200-250mg test, so it should be ok with 200mg masteron

i changed the title and put masteron first, to make it clear that the masteron is the focus here not the trest
the drying effect will have little to no effect on M-estrogen clearance rates. You do realize that it aromatizes too, right? so not only will it produce more estrogen, but then you can't clear it either. I don't think you have a very good grasp on what's being said in here. Believe me when I tell you your tits will let you know in about 48-72 hrs that something is amiss. masteron will not be able to dissuade the following hormonal cascade from it. good u have aromasin and ralox on hand, unless u like rolling dice. some people do like rolling the dice.

Just a word from someone very experienced with all forms of trest, 30mgs TD per day is MORE than enough to replace test and shut you down almost overnight. IM trest ace will be about 60% stronger injected EOD so keep that in mind. im not sure who told you 50mgs eod is equal to about 250mgs of test per week, but I whole heartedly disagree. If I had to compare doses of the two, I would put it more like 600mgs a week of test+ 30mgs dbol per day.

just plan on an extended PCT, I personally like to have cortisol control as well as test booster/ and yes an AI later in post.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wtf is up with the filter needles thing? I've never heard of that. why would you inject something you know has glass in it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
this is going to be my first injectable cycle.

i know that i probably should've went with test only....i bought the stuff 2 months ago and remember that i podered about it a lot for weeks and i always changed my mind from test only, to other things, back to test, and back again etc. i remember my reasoning behind and the cycle should be ok, it can't be changed now...

so its going to be:

-50mg trest ace a week, as test base (which should equal about 200-250mg of test if my research is correct)

-200mg masteron e a week. the reasoning behind taking masteron is that i always felt good on and was a fan of dry orals. and it never bothered me beeing supressed. and i always felt good on dry orals with minmal or no test base. so that cycle is a reflection of that.

now my questions:

for how long can i run that cycle without hcg?, and without using anything more then clomid/nolva for pct?
i was thinking about 10 months because it's 10 ampules per pack. can i go longer? should i go shorter?

since i'm stacking two completly different substances with different esthers, should i start/stop both of them at the same time, or would you rather do it any different? i'm assuming the masteron takes forever to kick in, so i could warm it up with 30-40mg epistane for 4 weeks.

as far as the injecting process, i wanted to break open an ampule of each substance every monday, putting it all in a 2ml syringe. then i backload a small syringe and put it inside of me about every other day

is it true that i need filter needles for glass ampoules because of the glass fragments? or can i get away with normal needles?

as pct i always do nolva 20/20/10/10 for oral only cycles. how would you do it for an injectable cycle? i have nolva and clomid for pct..other ancilaries i have is ralox, arimidex, caber, and many more.
There's too much going on in this thread to read everything so I'm just going to give my personal opinion based off your post.

Trestolone on a first cycle = terrible idea
For some/most ppl there's never a need to use trestolone. Usually the negative side effects are going to outweigh the benifits.

If you need caber and a ai to control side effects on your first cycle that's a huge red flag that something is wrong with your cycle.

Can this cycle work? Sure any cycle can. But there's not much about this cycle I like.

Also, I saw you saying 50mg trest shout equal x amount of testosterone.

Steroids don't work that way. There really is no amount of 1 compound that equals x amount of another compound. And in your situation when you don't know how you respond to any of these things, there is absolutely no way you can make comparisons of what equals what.

Now put that aside, your a grown ass man, you can do whatever you want. It's very possible it will work Fine and it's also very possible you will get nasty side effects, time will tell.

If one of my good friends came to me and said this is the cycle I want to run, as a friend I would tell them it's a stupid idea

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This whole thing is just silly, and most of the sillyness has been brought to light, but if I understood correctly and your idea is to have Mast as your driver for anabolism and small dose Trest as a 'base' for functioning properly, then no, Mast isn't really used for building muscle. And just because compounds are DHT derivatives, it doesn't mean they act the same. Mast and Epistane are not much a like. Proviron (1a-Methyl-DHT) for example doesn't drive anabolism to any meaningful degree. Mast (2a-Methyl-DHT) is more close to Proviron, than Epistane.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This whole thing is just silly, and most of the sillyness has been brought to light, but if I understood correctly and your idea is to have Mast as your driver for anabolism and Trest as a 'base' for functioning properly, then no, Mast isn't really for building muscle. And just because compounds are DHT derivatives, it doesn't mean they act the same. Mast and Epistane are not much a like. Proviron (1a-Methyl-DHT) for example doesn't drive anabolism to any meaningful degree. Mast (2a-Methyl-DHT) is more close to Proviron, than Epistane.
I like masteron because I feel like a small amount will make me feel a little better in the gym/ring, it gives me a little strength and agression of sorts in the gym and it adds to the overall mg total of my cycle or cruise without side effects, given the dose is reasonable. The extra gym boost and force production will eventually translate to building a little extra muscle or getting stronger.

But as a anabolic, something to specifically be my driver of muscle growth, it's probably the very last thing I would choose.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like masteron because I feel like a small amount will make me feel a little better in the gym/ring, it gives me a little strength and agression of sorts in the gym and it adds to the overall mg total of my cycle or cruise without side effects, given the dose is reasonable. The extra gym boost and force production will eventually translate to building a little extra muscle or getting stronger.

But as a anabolic, something to specifically be my driver of muscle growth, it's probably the very last thing I would choose.
Yup

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol? Why are YOU laughing - have YOU ever ran these compounds? Because I personally have both of them in my blood as I type this - I’m the one with experience here between us.

50mg Trest Ace is NOT like 250mg testosterone/wk. Dry joints are extremely unlikely, and you are overly confident about many of the assumptions you hold.

I pinned 15mg Trest Ace Tuesday morning, and again Thursday morning, around testing 1-rep max lifts. I still have about 200mg mast e on board, amongst my test and some deca, with Dbol and Proviron. Everything is fine without the trestolone around, but just that “little bit” immediately demands more Raloxifene or AI. It is very obviously felt in the chest, as well as water retention increase (desirable for maxing out, and horrible for blood pressure).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This whole dry joints on masteron or Winny is a fukin delusion for most people. Is it possible for it to happen, yes sure it is. But it is not nearly as common as everyone makes it sound on the internet. 99% of the time the dry joints are because the guy is in his contest prep on a low calorie diet with low levels of body fat and dehydrated.

I finally made it through the whole thread, your way off on all your assumptions for the most part.

But I stuck to my earlier statements. You might handle everything fine, only time will tell.

I'm gonna flip flop for a moment and take your side, GO FOR IT!

LOG IT!, Before and after pictures or it never happened.

But, if you do all that, on a serious note. 15-20mg trest ace is plenty for a base, so mybe do 25 for the first couple weeks and see how you handle the estrogen sides, make sure you have exemestane and raloxefine on hand, and plenty of it. And I don't think your gonna need caber get some inhibit p.

So..... Masteron and trest
Exemestane and raloxefine
Inhibit p
Clomid and nolva. Those are the things you're going to need to make this the best case scenario with trest.

Or, I'm just saying,

You could pick up testosterone, eliminate the need for inhibit p, eliminate the need for raloxefine, probably eliminate the need for a anti estrogen. Your results will be almost identical, your potential for side effects will be extremely low and recovery post cycle will be much easier.

🤷 What sounds better to you?

If you go with trest still and log it, I will follow. Il even try to help along the way if you want. But be prepared for the possibility of a rough time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, I got prolactin gyno from transdermal trest 7 alpha ace which is far less potent then injectable trest ace. Keep that in mind

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This whole dry joints on masteron or Winny is a fukin delusion for most people. Is it possible for it to happen, yes sure it is. But it is not nearly as common as everyone makes it sound on the internet. 99% of the time the dry joints are because the guy is in his contest prep on a low calorie diet with low levels of body fat and dehydrated.

I finally made it through the whole thread, your way off on all your assumptions for the most part.

But I stuck to my earlier statements. You might handle everything fine, only time will tell.

I'm gonna flip flop for a moment and take your side, GO FOR IT!

LOG IT!, Before and after pictures or it never happened.

But, if you do all that, on a serious note. 15-20mg trest ace is plenty for a base, so mybe do 25 for the first couple weeks and see how you handle the estrogen sides, make sure you have exemestane and raloxefine on hand, and plenty of it. And I don't think your gonna need caber get some inhibit p.

So..... Masteron and trest
Exemestane and raloxefine
Inhibit p
Clomid and nolva. Those are the things you're going to need to make this the best case scenario with trest.

Or, I'm just saying,

You could pick up testosterone, eliminate the need for inhibit p, eliminate the need for raloxefine, probably eliminate the need for a anti estrogen. Your results will be almost identical, your potential for side effects will be extremely low and recovery post cycle will be much easier.

🤷 What sounds better to you?

If you go with trest still and log it, I will follow. Il even try to help along the way if you want. But be prepared for the possibility of a rough time
dry joints is no delusion. i said that i base my cycle on what i know. when i run a dry oral or prohormone high ,with a weak testbase (4 andro, dermacrine, or nothing), dry joints and other low e side effects are one of the first if not the first limitation that pops up for me.

i would need all that stuff for a test cycle too to be comfortable. and like i said it's supposed to be a test base. but i'm not planning to run any of it on trest either. nobody runs a test base so high that he needs AI's and serms for it. i'd just do less trest. starting too high would probably be the most derrimental thing, so is start at 25mg thanks

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the way, I got prolactin gyno from transdermal trest 7 alpha ace which is far less potent then injectable trest ace. Keep that in mind
on what trest dosage did you get gyno? i'm really planning on microdosing trest, what idiot would get gyno from his test base

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This whole thing is just silly, and most of the sillyness has been brought to light, but if I understood correctly and your idea is to have Mast as your driver for anabolism and small dose Trest as a 'base' for functioning properly, then no, Mast isn't really used for building muscle. And just because compounds are DHT derivatives, it doesn't mean they act the same. Mast and Epistane are not much a like. Proviron (1a-Methyl-DHT) for example doesn't drive anabolism to any meaningful degree. Mast (2a-Methyl-DHT) is more close to Proviron, than Epistane.
if i grow muscles on mast, the future will tell.
some people said it does build some muscle, some people say it doesn't. i was told by a credible source that it's good for what i have in mind.... i'm thinking of something similiar in growth to a epistane cycle only longer and not liver toxic. i know that it's not the backbone of dorian yates bulking stack(epistane or any of my favorite orals probably aren't either), but i think as a follow up to sarm/ph/oral only cycles etc., as a first injectbale cycle its the right drug fo me. i've never done anything stronger than oral cycles, i'm pretty positive that it will at least be ok for the first run

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so now you're calling someone trying to help you an idiot? lulz - priceless. good luck, I'm out.
I'm not sure why he's here, on this forum. He's already said it basically sux. He's also said dudes "elsewhere" have pretty much given him the info he needed to construct his cycle, why isn't he confining himself to those Yes Men? He's effectively ignoring everything ITT that is contrary to his own "wisdom"...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure why he's here, on this forum. He's already said it basically sux. He's also said dudes "elsewhere" have pretty much given him the info he needed to construct his cycle, why isn't he confining himself to those Yes Men? He's effectively ignoring everything ITT that is contrary to his own "wisdom"...
Stan Efferding would call him an “Askhole”. His name for folks who love to waste your time asking for advice but have no interest in applying it.

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so now you're calling someone trying to help you an idiot? lulz - priceless. good luck, I'm out.
man shut the **** up. read the post again...
i was clearly not talking about him, i assumed that he didn't use it as a test base but ran it high
i said only an idiot would get gyno from a test base, because you run it so low, it's only a base. that's like talking to me about gyno on 150mg test a week.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
man shut the **** up. read the post again...
i was clearly not talking about him, i assumed that he didn't use it as a test base but ran it high
i said only an idiot would get gyno from a test base, because you run it so low, it's only a base. that's like talking to me about gyno on 150mg test a week.
This base stuff your talking about, what is that or what do you think it is and why not taking Test instead in the first place? I don’t get it, why take something for something else that’s actually easy to get and better for you 🤔

Drunken Master

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This base stuff your talking about, what is that or what do you think it is and why not taking Test instead in the first place? I don’t get it, why take something for something else that’s actually easy to get and better for you 🤔
i don't know, i considered a test only cycle, and after pondering about it for a few weeks, that's what i came up with. i also pondered from other weird cycles back to test only.

but basically, i said that i have my reasons. i sure didn't chose trest because i liked it's name. i did a lot of research etc.

it had something to do with how the cycle came about. i was thinking of doing transdermal trest (low dose), and doing some of my favorite orals on top, for a cycle. but then i thought i should use something injectable instead of orals because of the liver strain etc. i then came up with masteron after doing research and talking to people

i never actually managed to aquire transdermal trest so i bought injectable trest. because it has less injection volume and way less PIP than test ace. and the fact that it aromatises like crazy didn't bother me because that's what i run it for. if anything i can run it even lower which is a good thing. maybe i run only 25mg a week. i start at 25 for sure. and if i woud get estrogen sides or i could just reduce my dose, take arimidex or whatever, i'm not going to get gyno from my test base, thats for sure

now if masteron does what i'm after, which some people said it does, everything is cool. if it's really that weak and i don't gain any muscle...well...could be worse

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
on what trest dosage did you get gyno? i'm really planning on microdosing trest, what idiot would get gyno from his test base
Testosterone is a test base, nothing besides testosterone is a test base. That word is completely misused on the forum on a regular basis. I got gyno from trestolone which is not a test base. Trestolone is more likely to give you gyno then any other steroid there is. Point blank period.

Your "credible source" is not credible. He sounds like a moron if he thinks masteron is similar to epistane. And with your cycle, any muscle your building will be from the trestolone, not the mast.

Your completely clueless on how this stuff works.

I'm still in to follow your log tho. You should post up some starting photos and lay out your diet and training plan for everyone too. Just think of how many people you will prove wrong if this works out well.