MassMax XT - Product Write Up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You miss my point. I am saying that there may be many products for the same goals, intended to have the same effects, but that doesn't mean that there can only be one good one, or even that there is one best one. More good products is a good thing, as some people prefer certain ingredients/philosophies/etc, and, as you yourself have seen, some people just don't respond well to certain products.
I understand what you are saying. But at the same time, we all react differently to various products. Some May thing product A is best while others enjoy product B better. You have to try them and see results (or lack thereof) for yourself. Just because somebody gained 5 pounds using product A doesn't mean you will. Diet and training will be a key factor in many (not all) results somebody sees from a certain product.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another update.. rally starting to lean out and fill out... this product is something special

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is chedapalooza really the only person that has any experience with this product aside from the beta testers or reps? I find it very strange that there has been virtually no feedback on this. Surely there must have been quite a few people that bought it when it first came out...

I should add that I am very interested in trying it myself...

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Yea. I was between this or follidrone 2. Went with follidrone for same reason. Also, the guy who is in charge of follidrone seemed pretty down to earth realistic on why he concocted it like he did.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The intial presale was advertised on social media and newsletter as well. A majority of the sales were probably to non AM members. Will will probably have some logging chances coming up, we have just been busy with the VasoMax logs and now the NootropiMax release and soon to be NootropiMax logs.

We released a bunch of goodies at once lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The intial presale was advertised on social media and newsletter as well. A majority of the sales were probably to non AM members. Will will probably have some logging chances coming up, we have just been busy with the VasoMax logs and now the NootropiMax release and soon to be NootropiMax logs.

We released a bunch of goodies at once lol.
I hear ya. Still very surprised that there were not many AM members that were curious to test the waters with this product and post a bit of feedback. Oh well, guess it is what it is. Thanks for your response..

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm surprised as well.. but for what it's worth, due to low T I have **** for muscle development and fat loss ability, and well... I don't want to come off this product and don't actually plan to Adizzle1 I imagine another bottle or two and I'll have a v cut in my abs and hips for the first time ever and I'm 28, and have been sub 7% bf in the past

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1487880776.775201.jpg

IMG_1487880796.796233.jpg

I had zero intention of sharing these w anyone but here's my results so far. Mirrors don't lie

Taken roughly two weeks apart. Top is most recent. Filling out and leaning out continuously and finding that my macros play a huge roll in it... if I undereat I actually look worse

And I've never had BM's as frequently as I do since starting this.. 3-4 times a day versus 1-2 max

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 145612
View attachment 145613

I had zero intention of sharing these w anyone but here's my results so far. Mirrors don't lie

Taken roughly two weeks apart. Top is most recent. Filling out and leaning out continuously and finding that my macros play a huge roll in it... if I undereat I actually look worse

And I've never had BM's as frequently as I do since starting this.. 3-4 times a day versus 1-2 max
Well that is quite a testimonial...and thanks for sharing (pics too)! Ugh...the last part is what I remain a bit timid about. The last product I tried that had Atractylodes gave me severe GI issues, but I can't really even be 100% certain it was due to the Atractylodes due the other ingredients in that formula. Suppose I may just have to order one bottle to see. Unless Performax has any samples??

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that is quite a testimonial...and thanks for sharing (pics too)! Ugh...the last part is what I remain a bit timid about. The last product I tried that had Atractylodes gave me severe GI issues, but I can't really even be 100% certain it was due to the Atractylodes due the other ingredients in that formula. Suppose I may just have to order one bottle to see. Unless Performax has any samples??
It's not bad. They're all solid.. it wasn't like I was rushing there in a panic lol just a very strong indication of metabolism boost and nutrient utilization

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not bad. They're all solid.. it wasn't like I was rushing there in a panic lol just a very strong indication of metabolism boost and nutrient utilization
Good to know. Product I was referring to cleans me out like I am being prepped for a colonoscopy. Since I stopped my run, which was months ago, I tried working it back in on a few occasions. 2 pills in, and I am on and off the toilet for 2 days...

P

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Will check the logs.

Would this product be fine to use while trying to shred a bit for summer? Feels like it is more towards a bulk. Currently need to recomp/shred, to much fat on this body :D

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some reps have suggested it moreso for a bulk....mostly due to the likely increase in appetite. So far, while my appetite has increased..food seems to be going to the right places and there is no bloat. I think I am actually a bit slimmer in waste area. If you were to stack it with a stimulant/fat burner for a cut or recomp...you would probably have enough control over your appetite. I actually think it is quite versatile. Aside from that...Rhaponticum Carthamoides is actually known to be quite beneficial during a recomp...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. Will check the logs.

Would this product be fine to use while trying to shred a bit for summer? Feels like it is more towards a bulk. Currently need to recomp/shred, to much fat on this body :D
Like Ricky stated above, it can definitely be used in a cut/recomp. The increase in hunger is only dangerous if you make bad food decisions.

Here is a quote from a non sponsored logger running MassMax XT:

"I have never been as lean as I am now while weighing over 200 lbs."

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Ricky stated above, it can definitely be used in a cut/recomp. The increase in hunger is only dangerous if you make bad food decisions.

Here is a quote from a non sponsored logger running MassMax XT:

"I have never been as lean as I am now while weighing over 200 lbs."
Exactly. I just finished my 8 week run of MassMax XT and I plan on using it during my next phase (recomp). Going to take a 6 week break then get back on it for 8 weeks.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Multple users gaining 5-7lbs in as little as 3 weeks while looking leaner, fuller and more vascular! MassMax XT has been getting rave reviews!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Starting weight 198.6
Weigh in Monday- the start of week 4

This was surprising to me as I was skeptical of last week's weigh in- feeling like it was the over eating I was doing - this result today is definitely not that as I cut back to normal consumption levels over the last week- I can unequivocally state that I have never been as lean as I am now while weighing over 200 lbs- I went to the stairs yesterday and had a great workout- I didn't try the 90s but did a set of doubles ( every other stair) using 60s which felt good but blasted the quads/hams-overall endurance at the stairs was good and I did 8 sets total 3 of which involved weights
This is after 3 weeks in a completely unsponsored log, which is right in line with many of our beta-testers gaining 7lbs in 4 weeks!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry the delay all. Just started week 3 yesterday.

Updates...

Weight is up 5lbs today and was up 6 lbs yesterday. I'm guessing that's due to my carb load over the weekend, but MM is allowing me to eat more at every meal and throughout the day. My diet hasn't been exactly "keto". I've been supplementing a weight gainer with carbs after each workout, but other than that, I'm mostly eating keto for my 3 main meals during the week. This is also a big reason why I'm gaining weight at rapid speeds.

I'm definitely looking bigger and filling out. As you can imagine, my shorts are fitting tighter. Muscles are also feeling more full. Even while adding 5 lbs, my physique still looks great. I don't feel bloated and I can still see my abs, so I have no complaints.

I am also looking considerably more vascular. I am seeing veins in my shoulders and biceps that I've never seen before. The shoulder veins are noticeable, whereas the biceps veins are something I notice since I look at myself everyday.

Pumps are awesome during workouts. Haven't seen any added strength or endurance though.

Ill update more on weight as I monitor this week. It could also be the $10 China scale off amazon.

More to come...
After just 2 weeks, again an upsponsored log!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't weigh myself often enough to comment on weight but after two bottles I can easily say this product works 10000% as advertised. I've grown in all the right places and slimmed down in all the right places. Yes, many of you will see that I am using several other products as well but I layer them.. I give each product minimum 3 weeks solo use to assess and unwanted sides/acute affects before adding in other products. I've been in this game well over 12 years so I know what I'm doing and have no reason to boast on a product or
Hate on a product.. I only provide my own feedback to help others. This is hands down one of my favorite products out right now

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't weigh myself often enough to comment on weight but after two bottles I can easily say this product works 10000% as advertised. I've grown in all the right places and slimmed down in all the right places. Yes, many of you will see that I am using several other products as well but I layer them.. I give each product minimum 3 weeks solo use to assess and unwanted sides/acute affects before adding in other products. I've been in this game well over 12 years so I know what I'm doing and have no reason to boast on a product or
Hate on a product.. I only provide my own feedback to help others. This is hands down one of my favorite products out right now
I can vouch for this since I see chedapalooza at the gym from time to time!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I ever run this, I will double or even tripledose it. Why?

In the past, I have been taking:
-2-3g quality RCE (in Mass Max XT 350mg if taking recommended dose)
-1500mg Epicatechin (in Mass Max XT 250mg if taking recommended dose)
-4g atractylodes lancea rhizome (same dose as in Natural Ghrelin secretagogue Rikkunsh1to) (in Mass Max XT 500mg if taking recommended dose).

I am not trying to bash the product in any way, but I am just being honest :)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I ever run this, I will double or even tripledose it. Why?

In the past, I have been taking:
-2-3g quality RCE (in Mass Max XT 350mg if taking recommended dose)
-1500mg Epicatechin (in Mass Max XT 250mg if taking recommended dose)
-4g atractylodes lancea rhizome (same dose as in Natural Ghrelin secretagogue Rikkunsh1to) (in Mass Max XT 500mg if taking recommended dose).

I am not trying to bash the product in any way, but I am just being honest :)
Where are you buying the Epicatechin in bulk.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Think what Danes is saying is that although all these ingredients are well formulated together, he'd prefer to ramp up the dosage to maximise the benefits. I too would do the same as early reports suggest good results from massmax xt

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By all means go for it! But based on user feedback and results it likely wouldnt yeild much better results, when users are gaining 7lbs in a month while leaning out, becoming more vascular and fuller I am not sure how much more you coyld expect from doubling or tripling the dose. Obviously there is a point of diminishing returns, but again could be different for everyone

And when you say those are the doses you take, were you taking all three together? Also did you take anything to enhance intestinal permeation? Remember Epi n Ecdy are BCS class III compounds meaning great solubility n low permeation, the key to this formula is enhanced intestinal permeation making it far more effective at normal dosages.

Either way is be interested in seeing results at 2-3 times normal dose.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By all means go for it! But based on user feedback and results it likely wouldnt yeild much better results, when users are gaining 7lbs in a month while leaning out, becoming more vascular and fuller I am not sure how much more you coyld expect from doubling or tripling the dose. Obviously there is a point of diminishing returns, but again could be different for everyone
As I said, I dont doubt the product at all but I know what works best for me :)

If I ever find a good price, I will buy 8 bottles

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And when you say those are the doses you take, were you taking all three together? Also did you take anything to enhance intestinal permeation? Remember Epi n Ecdy are BCS class III compounds meaning great solubility n low permeation, the key to this formula is enhanced intestinal permeation making it far more effective at normal dosages.

I would gladly buy 8 bottles and try at 2-3 normal doses :) would definitely be fun

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sign me up.. lol

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never used FD2, so I cannot comment on that.
I'm at the nutriverse checkout and they don't offer the paypal option but there is paypal on the bottom of the site. What do I do?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this similar to FD2.
Yes and no. Different approaches to obtaining the same goal. Both are (-)-Epi products with absorption enhancers..but that is where the similarities end in terms of the formulas. MassMax XT will likely make someone hungrier than when using FD2..but any added calories seem to be well utilized. Other than that, it's kind of like you just have to try things to see how they affect you specifically..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got done with my first cycle of MassMax XT as well. 8 weeks. Can't wait to stack it with AlphaMax XT.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
I just got done with my first cycle of MassMax XT as well. 8 weeks. Can't wait to stack it with AlphaMax XT.
Just ordered up some massmax with alphamax xt. stacking with powermax and peakO2 super excited to see what happens. Starting tomorrow.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Oh man! Are you logging it?
I was thinking about just posting up some progress pics or something for people to follow along but I wouldnt want to commit to a detailed log and not deliver on it because Im super busy now a days. We will see what I decide tomorrow