MassMax XT - Product Write Up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about just posting up some progress pics or something for people to follow along but I wouldnt want to commit to a detailed log and not deliver on it because Im super busy now a days. We will see what I decide tomorrow
Hey, it's unsponsored right? You can be as detailed or little detailed as you want to! Did you go with 4 or 8 weeks?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I'm at the nutriverse checkout and they don't offer the paypal option but there is paypal on the bottom of the site. What do I do?
Choose money order option to pay. Type in the comments to send you a PayPal invoice. They will send you an invoice by email.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, it's unsponsored right? You can be as detailed or little detailed as you want to! Did you go with 4 or 8 weeks?
This just say so at the beginning and tag me and everything will be fine no will care

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Yeah unsponsored. I currently am only slated for 4 but willing to extend to 8. Ill definitely be posting thoughts at the end regardless but I may well just start a smaller thread and leave weekly updates or something. Cant wait to see the results Ive been leaning out a lot recently and then unfortunately I lost a bunch of weight to food poisoning which was super shi**y so Im hoping this accelerates that recovery and puts me a lot further ahead than where I started. Reviews on it have been really solid.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah unsponsored. I currently am only slated for 4 but willing to extend to 8. Ill definitely be posting thoughts at the end regardless but I may well just start a smaller thread and leave weekly updates or something. Cant wait to see the results Ive been leaning out a lot recently and then unfortunately I lost a bunch of weight to food poisoning which was super shi**y so Im hoping this accelerates that recovery and puts me a lot further ahead than where I started. Reviews on it have been really solid.
Yeah man! I'd love to see weekly updates from you. If you decide to do it, let me know.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to remind everybody. Nutriverse is offering 20% off the entire Performax Labs line and you can get an additional 5% off if you use the code AM5.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For some reason green tea extract (decaf too) gives me anxiety. Is there enough EGCG in this to potentially do that?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason green tea extract (decaf too) gives me anxiety. Is there enough EGCG in this to potentially do that?
I can't speak for the amount in the formula but that is very unusual. Egcgs normally​ are calming. Sorry about that man.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't speak for the amount in the formula but that is very unusual. Egcgs normally​ are calming. Sorry about that man.
Yeah, I don't know enough about it but a quick google search showed me it has something to do with COMT but I'm still learning.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't know enough about it but a quick google search showed me it has something to do with COMT but I'm still learning.
Really shouldnt be enough to effect you to any degree but once its back in stock I will happily send you a weeks worth so we can make sure before you make a purchase :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really shouldnt be enough to effect you to any degree but once its back in stock I will happily send you a weeks worth so we can make sure before you make a purchase :)
That'd be awesome. Thanks.