MassFX not agreeable, Paragon instead?

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
MassFx black did not agree with me - overall nausea feeling (identified MassFx as the problem by process of elimination).
Do you think Paragon will react the same for me?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't say unless you know exactly what ingredient made you feel sick.

I would go with DAA+Erase. Only 2 ingredients, that way if you get sick, you will know what is causing it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm guessing your talking about the NMDA in the products? i'm taking intimidate right now and havent' noticed any of that, when are you dosing the product?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Either Paragon or Alphamax would be great comparisons to Mass FX Black, actually all 3 products are solid testosterone boosters!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second week of mass fx and have not experience any nausea. As per coop's recommendation, lower it down to 3 caps. You could be reacting to the zinc. I doubt methyl-eaa would make you sick.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MassFx black did not agree with me - overall nausea feeling (identified MassFx as the problem by process of elimination).
Do you think Paragon will react the same for me?
I'm sorry the product isn't agreeing with you brother. How have you been dosing it ? if you don't mind me asking. I could see how it could make someone nauseas if it's taken on an empty stomach. But to answer your question paragon is a great product. But it will be nearly impossible to predict if it will make you nauseas or not without knowing the culprit.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I'm on my second week of mass fx and have not experience any nausea. As per coop's recommendation, lower it down to 3 caps. You could be reacting to the zinc. I doubt methyl-eaa would make you sick.
Tried 3 caps, but maybe it is the Zinc anyhow....

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry the product isn't agreeing with you brother. How have you been dosing it ? if you don't mind me asking. I could see how it could make someone nauseas if it's taken on an empty stomach. But to answer your question paragon is a great product. But it will be nearly impossible to predict if it will make you nauseas or not without knowing the culprit.
We had reviewed this in quite a bit of detail a few months back and everything pointed to 'it' not agreeing with me. All dosing strategies possible. Thanks for your concern.

B

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Can't say unless you know exactly what ingredient made you feel sick.

I would go with DAA+Erase. Only 2 ingredients, that way if you get sick, you will know what is causing it.
Used DAA and erase dozens of times without issue. Also used Intimidate (NMDA) without issue. As one person mentioned, maybe the Zinc is bothering me - even at 3 caps day though. Going lower makes the supplement pretty useless. What do you think?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had reviewed this in quite a bit of detail a few months back and everything pointed to 'it' not agreeing with me. All dosing strategies possible. Thanks for your concern.
Anytime man I'm just sorry we couldn't figure out a way to get those symptoms to go away for you. And believe me I feel your pain. I cant handle most supplements with Yohimbe. Keep us posted on how paragon treats you.