making a transdermal yohimbe

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

I read a thread on here about an easy way to make a transdermal yohimbe -- my goal is fat loss. They said, "simply buy a carrier gel from a reputable company, then mix in yohimbe HCL from nutraplanet" sounds simple enough.

1.) is this effective?
2.) where to get the carrier gel?
3.) any tips on how to make sure it's mixed and homogenous?
4.) how much do people generally apply? and when?
5.) any other simple things I could mix into the carrier gel for fat loss? rasberry ketones, caffeine, carnitine, etc. in other words various things I see on nutraplanet site that I know are good for fat loss.

thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone,

I read a thread on here about an easy way to make a transdermal yohimbe -- my goal is fat loss. They said, "simply buy a carrier gel from a reputable company, then mix in yohimbe HCL from nutraplanet" sounds simple enough.

1.) is this effective?
2.) where to get the carrier gel?
3.) any tips on how to make sure it's mixed and homogenous?
4.) how much do people generally apply? and when?
5.) any other simple things I could mix into the carrier gel for fat loss? rasberry ketones, caffeine, carnitine, etc. in other words various things I see on nutraplanet site that I know are good for fat loss.

thanks!
check out the new penetrate at np. yohimbine/caffeine/raspberry ketones look like a great stack at affordable price, remember that the penetrate is 8oz not 4oz so it is cost efficient. never tried carnitine as a td but sounds interesting.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to get around to this idea someday.. You should make a log if you decide to do this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe the Penetrate carrier is still designed with lipophylic actives in mind. YHCl is Hydrophyllic, and I don't believe anyone sells a straight carrier for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe the Penetrate carrier is still designed with lipophylic actives in mind. YHCl is Hydrophyllic, and I don't believe anyone sells a straight carrier for it.
i was wondering about that too, but the write up says it will carry yohimbine and formestane. is that possible?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was wondering about that too, but the write up says it will carry yohimbine and formestane. is that possible?
Yeah, it's possible. The napalm carrier is Amphiphyllic, which carries both as well.

Effectiveness-wise, you would be better with a hydrophylic only carrier.

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's possible. The napalm carrier is Amphiphyllic, which carries both as well.

dsade,

i'm a bit confused with teh terminology on the carriers as I've never really looked into this. In fact, all I have is a bottle of lipoderm ultra, that I spent over $45 on about 4 months ago. It's sitting there for me to use probably 2-3 weeks before my first contest.

so are you implying that the nutraplanet transdermal with rasberry ketones, yohimbine, and caffeine is ineffective? or me using yohimbine HCL in a transdermal is problematic?

so if I got a "hydrophylic only carrier", I could use yohimbine HCL, caffeine, and rasberry ketones with success?

thanks again

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the penetrate will work for both water and oil/alcohol soluble compounds.

-Eric

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

-Eric
you are talking about the 'new' penetrate' right? because i always thought the original was just for stuff like form or trione.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Eric
Straight from the man himself.

There you go...should work for both.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade,

i'm a bit confused with teh terminology on the carriers as I've never really looked into this. In fact, all I have is a bottle of lipoderm ultra, that I spent over $45 on about 4 months ago. It's sitting there for me to use probably 2-3 weeks before my first contest.

so are you implying that the nutraplanet transdermal with rasberry ketones, yohimbine, and caffeine is ineffective? or me using yohimbine HCL in a transdermal is problematic?

so if I got a "hydrophylic only carrier", I could use yohimbine HCL, caffeine, and rasberry ketones with success?

thanks again
Lipoderm Ultra is an amphiphyllic carrier, though most of the ingredients are hydrophylic. Apparently the new Penetrate is as well, so looks like you'd be covered by both/either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i am surprised you didn't tell him about eviscerate. i just saw it a nutra and it looks like it has everything he is looking for and then some-at a very good price.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am surprised you didn't tell him about eviscerate. i just saw it a nutra and it looks like it has everything he is looking for and then some-at a very good price.
I'm more of a reluctant pimp. I don't like being the one that turns everything into a "hey, go check out my product" thing.

Besides, the feedback is still coming in - and I have no problem recommending other company's products as well.

Thanks for the mention, though. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm more of a reluctant pimp. I don't like being the one that turns everything into a "hey, go check out my product" thing.

Besides, the feedback is still coming in - and I have no problem recommending other company's products as well.

Thanks for the mention, though. :)
wow, i didn't even know about this product until i stumbled on it. maybe you should be just a little less reluctant.:cheers:great price,btw.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, i didn't even know about this product until i stumbled on it. maybe you should be just a little less reluctant.:cheers:great price,btw.
That's because it is still a beta. I'm trying to assess whether the benzyl nicotinate and capsaicin content are balanced well enough to allow mass release and large batches.

This is much more hardcore of a topical (but also more effective).

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
That's because it is still a beta. I'm trying to assess whether the benzyl nicotinate and capsaicin content are balanced well enough to allow mass release and large batches.

much more hardcore!!! ewwwwww the burn... it feels like it is melting the fat away:burger:

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to barge in here but what would be a good home-made topical diuretic/fat burner that I could buy the ingredients for and mix in a carrier? I would like to try this on some puffy nips...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you want to talk about hardcore, i once added 2 gms of y to the little red bottle of capsacin that you buy for arthritis. man that stuff would burn like hell, then when you took a shower it would burn even worse. haha-don't take a leak without washing hands.:sigh1: lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dsade, elaborate on hardcore?

any sides i should be aware of?

i liked that i didnt see any Y in there, I was going to throw it in with an order today but its already out of stock. Do you have an ETA on when np will have more? im thinking of holding off on my order until then.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to barge in here but what would be a good home-made topical diuretic/fat burner that I could buy the ingredients for and mix in a carrier? I would like to try this on some puffy nips...
Theophyline is the most effective and safest topical fat loss/diuretic agent legally available IMO.

Check out the 4 week progression of this guy using our new DermaTherm Target –

The 4 week pic is pretty incredible….

-Eric

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Theophyline is the most effective and safest topical fat loss/diuretic agent legally available IMO.

-Eric
so the new dermatherm targets the area where applied. i think the old dermatherm was systematic, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, elaborate on hardcore?

any sides i should be aware of?

i liked that i didnt see any Y in there, I was going to throw it in with an order today but its already out of stock. Do you have an ETA on when np will have more? im thinking of holding off on my order until then.
It arrives Tuesday.

The only sides you will get is an initial tingling on the skin, from the Benzyl Nicotinate content, and a deep warming a while later from the Capsaicin.

Some people might not be used to either, and freak out - which is why it's considered more hardcore.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It arrives Tuesday.

The only sides you will get is an initial tingling on the skin, from the Benzyl Nicotinate content, and a deep warming a while later from the Capsaicin.

Some people might not be used to either, and freak out - which is why it's considered more hardcore.
o, well that doesnt sound bad at all, looks like i'll be placing an order tuesday

thx for the quick response

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

-Eric
patrick arnold had a td called skulpt out about a year or so ago. it contained both trione and yohimbine, i tried it and wasn't impressed. could be that he skimped on amount of actives. i remember this stuff cause it stained the hell out of everything.

SwolePierce

SwolePierce

Awards
This almost sounds dangerous... If you absorb too much from it not having to go through the liver it could have bad results

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I found this thread while looking for DermaTherm info and discovered Napalm and Eviscerate too.

Like many, I've always held the belief that targeted fat loss is impossible but I'd love to be proven wrong. I'm close to 10% BF and you can see my abs but they look "soft" so I'd like to get more definition. Will these products help?

Are there any supplements that should be avoided while using these topicals?

How compatible are they with sunscreen?

Staining issues?

I'm planning a cycle of Havoc or 1-T Tren soon. Can these be used while on cycle or during PCT? Especially curious about Tren since that is also a topical as is Sustain Alpha which I'll likely be using in PCT.

-Eric
You said "new." Is that with the current ThermDerm with 7-oxo or the new formulation which I don't think is available yet?

Is this the one that's going to be available on Tuesday? NP makes it seem like Eviscerate ready for prime time. Are you saying it's not quite there yet?

Thanks all!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I found this thread while looking for DermaTherm info and discovered Napalm and Eviscerate too.

Like many, I've always held the belief that targeted fat loss is impossible but I'd love to be proven wrong. I'm close to 10% BF and you can see my abs but they look "soft" so I'd like to get more definition. Will these products help?

Are there any supplements that should be avoided while using these topicals?

How compatible are they with sunscreen?

Staining issues?

I'm planning a cycle of Havoc or 1-T Tren soon. Can these be used while on cycle or during PCT? Especially curious about Tren since that is also a topical as is Sustain Alpha which I'll likely be using in PCT.

You said "new." Is that with the current ThermDerm with 7-oxo or the new formulation which I don't think is available yet?

Is this the one that's going to be available on Tuesday? NP makes it seem like Eviscerate ready for prime time. Are you saying it's not quite there yet?

Thanks all!
Targeted fat loss is possible. It’s been proven over and over with theophylline -

Fat cell lipolysis induced by theophylline in obese subjects before and after caloric restriction
G Chiodini, et al
Arch Maragliano Patol Clin, Jan 1979; 35: 7-11.

Topical Fat Reduction
Frank et al.
Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S

Topical fat reduction from the waist.
Caruso MK, et al
Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.

Enhancement of transdermal delivery of theophylline using microemulsion vehicle.
Zhao X, et al.
Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.

Fat reduction by topical waist applications may actually work.
GD Lundberg
Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.

You can still apply sun screen over the DermaTherm, and our new formula doesnt have any staining issues.

The new DermaTherm Target will be available next week. It will contain a higher dose of Theophylline than the original DermaTherm. (and no 7-oxo or DHEA)

-Eric

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Is it OK to use DermaTherm on a cycle?

How about if I'm using 1-T Tren and/or Sustain Alpha. Since those are also topicals are there any potential problems using DermaTherm with either?

Thanks.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it OK to use DermaTherm on a cycle?

How about if I'm using 1-T Tren and/or Sustain Alpha. Since those are also topicals are there any potential problems using DermaTherm with either?

Thanks.
Yes, its fine.

I tried all three of them for awhile… and its do-able but it’s a lot of topical to apply and you would really only have room for 1-2 pumps of the DermaTherm on whatever problem area you want to hit. (1-T TREN upper body, Sustain lower body)

-Eric

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering, why did you guys decide to remove the 7-oxo-dhea?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, why did you guys decide to remove the 7-oxo-dhea?
So it could be legal to send to AUS and CAN.

Plus guys can now run it for PCT and not worry about it interfering with the HPTA.

-Eric