make casein taste good

cedrone50

Member
I just recentely bought some ON casein chocolate and it kind of taste terrible, does anybody have any good suggestions to make it taste good
 
The 100% Casein? I've gone through 3 of the 4lbers, and thought the taste was decent. I often added a tbsp of cocoa powder and a tbsp of coconut oil for my pre-bed shake. You can also make it sweeter with some extra splenda.
 
i think they taste good. i have the same kind gold standard chocolate casein. The only problem really is its too thick so i usually let it sit for a bit after shaking it to get the bubbles out of there or youll be burping like crazy
 
I mix ON 100% Casein vanilla and ON 100% Egg chocolate. Tastes good and adds protein source variety.

However, I drink this an hour or so before bed and usually eat some walnuts or flax seed oil, and that detracts from the flavor of the shake... I'm ok with it, I just want the benefits of the shake.
 
I just chug the vanilla in water man. It's not great but whey better then any other casein I've tried...Minus cottage cheese with cinnamon.
 
thanks guys i tried the pudding idea except i put mine in the microwave and it was like a warm pudding it tasted awesome so thanks for all the help
 
Mixing in some whey, cinnamon or PB can help mask the taste. If that doesn't work, try some chocolate or strawberry milk.
 
Back
Top