MA Labs Stage-3Z review

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I am going to attempt to type this out before the 3Z I just drank 10 minutes ago kicks in and puts me out

This is a powder sleep product that you add into a coffee mug of water. I heat it up for 20 seconds in the microwave and stir it. It blends fine and taste fine too. I kinda like the taste as it’s similar to drinking herbal tea. It’s easy to sip on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the final review :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, I am going to attempt to type this out before the 3Z I just drank 10 minutes ago kicks in and puts me out

This is a powder sleep product that you add into a coffee mug of water. I heat it up for 20 seconds in the microwave and stir it. It blends fine and taste fine too. I kinda like the taste as it’s similar to drinking herbal tea. It’s easy to sip on.
how many scoops and how much oz of water are you using ?

good to hear that it mixes instantly .. i love me some relaxing tea

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

It mixes easy especially with the heated up warm water. I use about 6 oz of water. I have been weighing out the doses with a scale. I am going of the label stating 1-4 scoop dose and full 4 scoop dose is 9 grams so that makes each scoop = 2.25 grams.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The first night I dose it at 4.5 grams so two scoops. I sipped it warm like an herbal tea and then went immediately to bed. I was sleeping 30 minutes later. I did wake up about 4 hours later in the middle of the night. Then got back to sleep and when my alarm went off I felt pretty good. No grogginess at all.

Then next time I dosed it I did a slight more amount at 4.75 grams so just over 2 scoops. This time I felt a pretty strong mental and physical relaxation. And again I was sleeping in 30 minutes. I did wake up about 4 hours later in the night, but this time fell back asleep immediately. I woke up feeling good with no grogginess.

Last night was my 3rd time dosing the product. I only went up to 5 grams this time. I am being cautious with it because I know it’s strong. My next dose will be a full 3 scoops though as the 5 gram dose was the exact same experience as the 4.75 gram dose the time before.

So far I am really enjoying this product. It works really well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe I have some of this on the way, I can't wait to try it !!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You can use as much or as little as you want. I only use about 2 oz. for the full serving and it is still thin, but you can use more if you want to dilute the taste. I don't mind the taste at all...even when using only 2 oz. of water, but personal preference will vary. :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can use as much or as little as you want. I only use about 2 oz. for the full serving and it is still thin, but you can use more if you want to dilute the taste. I don't mind the taste at all...even when using only 2 oz. of water, but personal preference will vary. :)
Nice .. was there any introductory sale on this ?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. was there any introductory sale on this ?
Nope, BUT...if you want to log it, shoot me a pm. :) I am going to put up a logger thread, but since you're already here, I figured I would ask. I will be away from the computer until later today or tomorrow, but I'll see your pm when I get back on. :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you just scoop this straight into the mouth? Just wondering taste-wise if this even has to be mixed with a liquid.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After recently (and accidentally) learning that I am ending my 31 year career with a company I've been very loyal to is ending, my sleep has been terrible. I will keep following this thread, and may have to try the product myself. Something has to give ...

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After recently (and accidentally) learning that I am ending my 31 year career with a company I've been very loyal to is ending, my sleep has been terrible. I will keep following this thread, and may have to try the product myself. Something has to give ...
I’m sorry to hear this, Beau… :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What time of work do you do. My wife lost her job (years ago) after 38 years they deleted her position.

• Sad
Reactions: ZOO

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you just scoop this straight into the mouth? Just wondering taste-wise if this even has to be mixed with a liquid.
You could if you want, but it might stick to your mouth.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What time of work do you do. My wife lost her job (years ago) after 38 years they deleted her position.
I draft and negotiate contracts, and manage(d) our corporate contracts department, as the Chief Contract Officer. I've drafted/negotiated everything from C-17 change orders, to software development contracts, to IT infrastructure contracts to international temporary staffing programs. In other words, I like doing the stuff that other people despise doing.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I draft and negotiate contracts, and manage(d) our corporate contracts department, as the Chief Contract Officer. I've drafted/negotiated every thing from C-17 change orders, to software development contracts, to IT infrastructure contracts to international temporary staffing programs. In other words, I like doing the stuff that other people despise doing.
Sounds interesting ................

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Have some on the way myself. Iterested in your feedback @ELROCK .

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have some on the way myself. Iterested in your feedback @ELROCK .
I have used it 3 times so far and it’s worked really well at putting me to sleep within 30 mins and no grogginess in the the mornings so far so good

I will use it again tonight or tomorrow night and post another review in the following morning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used it 3 times so far and it’s worked really well at putting me to sleep within 30 mins and no grogginess in the the mornings so far so good

I will use it again tonight or tomorrow night and post another review in the following morning.
What dose have your found (so far) that works best ?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I dosed 5.5 grams of 3Z. This dose gave me a strong mental and physical relaxation. It felt good like a light body buzz. I fell right to sleep and slept through the night. I am feeling good this morning like I am well rested. No morning grogginess at this dose.

I will dose 6.75 grams next time I use it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to get mine I slept about 2 hours last night :mad:

Justdabbling

Awards
Wondering besides the benefit of a good night sleep and waking up refreshed, how are you feeling the next day? Any effect from the anti-anxiety benefits?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wondering besides the benefit of a good night sleep and waking up refreshed, how are you feeling the next day? Any effect from the anti-anxiety benefits?
The anxiolytic effect are really only present while the product is active. So, by the following day the effects will have worn off. :)

Justdabbling

Awards
The anxiolytic effect are really only present while the product is active. So, by the following day the effects will have worn off. :)
Thanks. So if we wanted the anxiolytic effect during the day, would you suggest we just stack it with some coffee or some other stim? Methyl blue?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. So if we wanted the anxiolytic effect during the day, would you suggest we just stack it with some coffee or some other stim? Methyl blue?
Sure. You can do that. You just need to find the balance that is right for you, but keep in mind that stimulants, in general, tend to increase anxiety.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been feeling good in the mornings on the days I take this, but I think it’s just from the benefits of the improved sleep. I don’t think it’s because of the herbs staying active in my system until the morning.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Found it, following along.

Just got back from vacation and now have Covid, I could use a tub of this to make me comatose the next several days! Hopefully I actually get around to placing the order this week. Lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well last night was interesting. I took 6 grams of 3Z. I had not finished everything I needed to before tomorrow so I was trying to finish it up quickly after taking the 3Z. I laid down about 45 minutes after taking it. Then I put a show on and just felt really good and relaxed. I realized I was still up an hour and half after taking the product and still not asleep. I was totally ok with that because I just felt so chill. I stayed up another hour watching more of the show. I was liking how relaxed I felt I almost didn’t even want to sleep lol

Eventually, I did shut off the tv and I fell asleep pretty quickly after that. I woke up a couple hours after that to use the restroom. Then fell right back to sleep. Woke up to my alarm and didn’t feel groggy at all.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well last night was interesting. I took 6 grams of 3Z. I had not finished everything I needed to before tomorrow so I was trying to finish it up quickly after taking the 3Z. I laid down about 45 minutes after taking it. Then I put a show on and just felt really good and relaxed. I realized I was still up an hour and half after taking the product and still not asleep. I was totally ok with that because I just felt so chill. I stayed up another hour watching more of the show. I was liking how relaxed I felt I almost didn’t even want to sleep lol

Eventually, I did shut off the tv and I fell asleep pretty quickly after that. I woke up a couple hours after that to use the restroom. Then fell right back to sleep. Woke up to my alarm and didn’t feel groggy at all.
I know exactly what you mean. It's like you can sleep if you want, or just stay up and relax. In fact, I do it every night. :) I typically take the product, relax with my wife in front of the television for a couple hours, then go to bed and fall asleep right away. If I wanted to, I could go to sleep as soon as the product kicks in, but I actually like the feeling it provides (contentedness), so I choose not to go to bed right away.

I also LOVE the fact that, if I wake up, I can actually fall back asleep again. Without the product, I have trouble with that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know exactly what you mean. It's like you can sleep if you want, or just stay up and relax. In fact, I do it every night. :) I typically take the product, relax with my wife in front of the television for a couple hours, then go to bed and fall asleep right away. If I wanted to, I could go to sleep as soon as the product kicks in, but I actually like the feeling it provides (contentedness), so I choose not to go to bed right away.

I also LOVE the fact that, if I wake up, I can actually fall back asleep again. Without the product, I have trouble with that.
That’s exactly how I felt last night and tonight. It’s pretty cool.

I dosed 6.75 grams (3 scoops) two hours ago and I am so relaxed and chilled out. I am finishing up a movie then will go to sleep after.

I will report back in the morning with how I slept and if there is any morning hangover/grogginess from this dose.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This sounds amazing !!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I dosed 6.75 grams (3 scoops) two hours ago and I am so relaxed and chilled out. I am finishing up a movie then will go to sleep after.

I will report back in the morning with how I slept and if there is any morning hangover/grogginess from this dose.
I was able to sleep almost immediately after shutting off the tv. I slept until 4am because I woke up having to use the restroom. I went right back to sleep and woke up to my alarm at 6am. I felt rested and no hangover/grogginess this morning!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The lack of grogginess is really the big win here. Tough to find something that successfully aids sleep and doesn’t cost something in the morning.
Mine Came Today, I can't wait to try it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The lack of grogginess is really the big win here. Tough to find something that successfully aids sleep and doesn’t cost something in the morning.
I agree. Honestly, this is the ONLY sleep product I have ever used that actually provides a significant effect without any morning grogginess. We all know there are plenty of script drugs (or higher dose kava) that can knock us out, but the following morning is not a fun time. With most of these drugs, even though they do absolutely help with sleep, the hangover effect makes them unpleasant.

One other thing I've noticed with this product after using it a few weeks in a row, is that it seemed to reset my circadian rhythms. This is literally the first time in my life, outside of young childhood, that I can get high quality rest almost every single night without feeling drugged. There have been a few times where I had trouble, but we live in a world in which all sorts of things can negatively impact sleep. To get solid rest almost every night is a blessing for me.

Last edited:
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

This just sold it for me! Pulling the trigger now.

unless of course, @Mike Arnold is still looking to give some away ;)