MA Labs Stage-3Z review

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s exactly how I felt last night and tonight. It’s pretty cool.

I dosed 6.75 grams (3 scoops) two hours ago and I am so relaxed and chilled out. I am finishing up a movie then will go to sleep after.

I will report back in the morning with how I slept and if there is any morning hangover/grogginess from this dose.
That's great to hear! Thank you for the feedback.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The lack of grogginess is really the big win here. Tough to find something that successfully aids sleep and doesn’t cost something in the morning.
I agree. I don’t really use sleep products because I usually will have grogginess in the morning that is hard to kick. I am thankful I do not experience any grogginess at the doses I have tried so far.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had a long tattoo session yesterday to finish up my half sleeve. I drank a kratom tea during the tattoo and at night I did 6 grams of 3Z along with 3 grams of red Bali kratom. Surprisingly, I fell asleep about 45 mins later. This combo really subsided the pain and allowed me to feel comfortable enough to fall asleep. I woke up a couple times because I turned on the tattoo arm in the middle of the night. I was able to fall back asleep right away. Overall, I had a decent night sleep and feel fine this morning.
IMG_0218.JPG

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. I don’t really use sleep products because I usually will have grogginess in the morning that is hard to kick. I am thankful I do not experience any grogginess at the doses I have tried so far.
That is usually a problem for me. Either they don't work, or they make me groggy the next day.

I'm trying this product out, and will leave feedback.
Generally .... If it works well for me, it should work well for almost anyone.
:)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great to hear. Hate the grogginess from doxylamine succinate so much that even though it improves my sleep, I'll still avoid using it often.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a long tattoo session yesterday to finish up my half sleeve. I drank a kratom tea during the tattoo and at night I did 6 grams of 3Z along with 3 grams of red Bali kratom. Surprisingly, I fell asleep about 45 mins later. This combo really subsided the pain and allowed me to feel comfortable enough to fall asleep. I woke up a couple times because I turned on the tattoo arm in the middle of the night. I was able to fall back asleep right away. Overall, I had a decent night sleep and feel fine this morning.
View attachment 217891
Awesome tattoo! I personally don't have any but my wife's got a few that are pretty cool.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 217891
Nice looking tattoo! Wish I was brave enough to get one :LOL:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did 5 grams last night which is just over 2 scoops (4.5 grams) and immediately went to lay down in bed. I was sleeping in about 30 minutes. I woke up one time in the night and that was because my kids came in my room to sleep with me. I fell back asleep soon after. In the morning I felt fine and no grogginess.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
View attachment 217891
I'll tell you what, Im Not a fan of a lot of color on tattoos but that's pretty fukin cool looking.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did 5 grams last night which is just over 2 scoops (4.5 grams) and immediately went to lay down in bed. I was sleeping in about 30 minutes. I woke up one time in the night and that was because my kids came in my room to sleep with me. I fell back asleep soon after. In the morning I felt fine and no grogginess.
I did 4 last night, when I got up this morning I was still tired but not groggy at all it was strange. I was tired in the sense that if I wanted to I could have went right back to sleep but I wasn't groggy in the sense that I got up and just started my day with no issues.

Something I'm noticing about this product is it doesn't have a sedative effect or leave you feeling groggy it's more like it just makes you so relaxed that it's easier to get to bed and it does seem to help with going back to sleep after I wake up. For me so far the biggest benefit is the ability to go right back to sleep when I wake up, and waking up far less often in the middle of the night.

I'm going back to 3 scoops tonight and I want to kind of gauge with the difference is between three and four.

Either way, I'm finding whether I use two, three or four, they're all effective and so far the more the better. But I still want to be able to use less than more lol

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 4 last night, when I got up this morning I was still tired but not groggy at all it was strange. I was tired in the sense that if I wanted to I could have went right back to sleep but I wasn't groggy in the sense that I got up and just started my day with no issues.

Something I'm noticing about this product is it doesn't have a sedative effect or leave you feeling groggy it's more like it just makes you so relaxed that it's easier to get to bed and it does seem to help with going back to sleep after I wake up. For me so far the biggest benefit is the ability to go right back to sleep when I wake up, and waking up far less often in the middle of the night.

I'm going back to 3 scoops tonight and I want to kind of gauge with the difference is between three and four.

Either way, I'm finding whether I use two, three or four, they're all effective and so far the more the better. But I still want to be able to use less than more lol
Man, I've been hesitant to order any additional supplements lately due to things (mainly gas and food) increasing in cost so much lately, but I may have to bite the bullet and order this. Like you, my biggest issue is always getting back to sleep after waking; which often happens at my 1 or 3 am wake-ups. You and Elrock have been providing some great feedback on this supplement.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man, I've been hesitant to order any additional supplements lately due to things (mainly gas and food) increasing in cost so much lately, but I may have to bite the bullet and order this. Like you, my biggest issue is always getting back to sleep after waking; which often happens at my 1 or 3 am wake-ups. You and Elrock have been providing some great feedback on this supplement.
I'd say it's worthwhile, and from a cost standpoint, it's pretty cheap.
$40 plus 10% off with my discount code and 3 scoops will last 40 days. So about a dollar per day.

Like anything else, prioritize. Gas and food are probably more important, but sleep is too.

I always put food over supplements, last week I went on a food haul and bought 60+lbs of meat lol
IMG_20220618_204224362.jpg

So I'm about ready to splurge on some supplements myself next month 😁👊

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One thing you can do as well, is take it in the middle of the night (if needed). For example, if someone is able to fall asleep every night, but they wake up halfway through the night and can't get back to sleep, they can just have Stage-3Z premixed and sitting at their bedside...and drink it down in 1 second flat without even having to get out of bed. I've done it...and it works. I only use maybe 2 ounces of water to mix a full serving, so I can easily swallow it in one gulp. It kicks in super fast when taken in the middle of the night because there is no food in the stomach and because it is a small amount of liquid, so it absorbs very quickly. Under those circumstances, it will start kicking in within about 15 minutes. I've done this several times when I didn't feel like I needed anything to initially fall asleep, but woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless. It quickly relaxes me and enables me to fall right back asleep.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. In fact, if someone were to try and purchase just 100 grams of Mulungu extract alone (the amount found in one container of Stage-3Z), it would cost the same (or more) than what I charge for 100 grams of Mulungu PLUS an additional 80 grams of Lemon Balm & Passionflower extract. On top if that, this is the best Mulungu you can buy. I've yet to find a better source.

When it comes to purchasing the type & quantity of active ingredients found in Stage-3Z, you won't find a better deal anywhere else. If anyone thinks that isn't true, just look around. If you are even able to find a good source of Mulungu (much of it is crap), it will absolutely be more expensive. Just look at how much companies are charging for 100 grams of Mulungu, or 40 grams of Lemon Balm, or 40 grams of Passionflower (the amount in Stage-3Z).

I am looking at one company's lemon balm product right now and they are selling 50 grams (in tablet form) for about $25. Passionflower is the same price...and they don't sell Mulungu. The point is that if someone were to try and purchase all 3 of these ingredients in these quantities, they are going to spend at least $70...bare minimum...and in most cases, more...often significantly more. That's assuming the quality is good. I KNOW the quality of the ingredients in Stage-3Z is very good. The source I use runs labs on every batch of every raw they produce.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
$40 plus 10% off with my discount code and 3 scoops will last 40 days. So about a dollar per day.

Like anything else, prioritize. Gas and food are probably more important, but sleep is too.

I always put food over supplements, last week I went on a food haul and bought 60+lbs of meat lol
View attachment 218100

You're stocked up on frozen meat for sure! I need to do a costco grocery haul here soon.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reading everyone's logs, I didnt realize how common it was to routinely wake up multiple times a night, makes me feel better about myself. I'm still testing out my SNS Sleep Assist. Ill definitely keep in mind Stage-3z for my next possible purchase of a sleep supplement!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reading everyone's logs, I didnt realize how common it was to routinely wake up multiple times a night, makes me feel better about myself. I'm still testing out my SNS Sleep Assist. Ill definitely keep in mind Stage-3z for my next possible purchase of a sleep supplement!
Wait till you are 60 !!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 218100

Nice! Ours look similar thanks to a great shot from my wife while deer hunting. :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. In fact, if someone were to try and purchase just 100 grams of Mulungu extract alone (the amount found in one container of Stage-3Z), it would cost the same (or more) than what I charge for 100 grams of Mulungu PLUS an additional 80 grams of Lemon Balm & Passionflower extract. On top if that, this is the best Mulungu you can buy. I've yet to find a better source.

When it comes to purchasing the type & quantity of active ingredients found in Stage-3Z, you won't find a better deal anywhere else. If anyone thinks that isn't true, just look around. If you are even able to find a good source of Mulungu (much of it is crap), it will absolutely be more expensive. Just look at how much companies are charging for 100 grams of Mulungu, or 40 grams of Lemon Balm, or 40 grams of Passionflower (the amount in Stage-3Z).

I am looking at one company's lemon balm product right now and they are selling 50 grams (in tablet form) for about $25. Passionflower is the same price...and they don't sell Mulungu. The point is that if someone were to try and purchase all 3 of these ingredients in these quantities, they are going to spend at least $70...bare minimum...and in most cases, more...often significantly more. That's assuming the quality is good. I KNOW the quality of the ingredients in Stage-3Z is very good. The source I use runs labs on every batch of every raw they produce.
You aren't kidding about the cost of good mulungu. That stuff isn't cheap and everything I saw in the past had it alone being more than your product (for equivalent quantities). So, the price of your product is very good (especially when considering the added lemon balm and passionflower).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This product meets its claims and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in improving their sleep.

I rate it a 9.5/10 for overall effectiveness of a sleep product. I love the mental and physical relaxation it provides and that I experienced zero morning grogginess while using it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This product meets its claims and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in improving their sleep.

I rate it a 9.5/10 for overall effectiveness of a sleep product. I love the mental and physical relaxation it provides and that I experienced zero morning grogginess while using it.
Absolutely, I actually took some today in the late afternoon as I'm not feeling well and I slept for 4-5 hours. I'm up now and il probably take another serving in a hour and go back to sleep.

So far since trying out the product I have had 2 nights of broken sleep and those 2 night were both times I did not use the product. Every night I used it I slept good and only woke up to use the bathroom.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Years ago I had a neighbor who would get a couple of deer a year, and he'd give me some Roasts (SOO Good!), ground meat, etc.
I miss that.
Yeah, roasts are great. We also like to mix it with ground beef for hamburgers and chili.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be buying a tub of this on their Labor Day sale!