Lynks8 Attempts To Incinerate His Spare Tire with Apex Alchemy's Flashpoint!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Their are some gentleman that find this attractive, I'm not one of them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Their are some gentleman that find this attractive, I'm not one of them.
Nor an I rocket, 🤮

I like my girls anywhere from fit to about 20lbs overweight if there carrying it in there ass, but that thing up there ate like six 20lb overweight fit chicks for lunch yesterday.

I hope nos plans on making this stuff in industrial size tubs for her, maybe label it mayonnaise

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nor an I rocket, 🤮

I like my girls anywhere from fit to about 20lbs overweight if there carrying it in there ass, but that thing up there ate like six 20lb overweight fit chicks for lunch yesterday.

I hope nos plans on making this stuff in industrial size tubs for her, maybe label it mayonnaise
Power washer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I asked you to make her some flashpoint, not give her a bath, jeeze

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, I meant power washer full of Flashpoint.

😬😇
The new and improved plus size flashpoint formula, we have muriatic acid to help penetrate that elephant seal skin and included a complementary 4000psi Miti-M powerwasher to help speed up the application process.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once again, work/emails consumed my entire evening, but I will do my best to give you a detailed update before passing out. TL/DR will be at the end in bold.

Week 2-2.5 update: It's tough to explain this without going into some details...
Preface: I have been lifting, on and off, for over a decade now. This has resulted in 3 primary things: 1) I'm at an intermediate/intermediate+ level, 2) I'm getting old and much more prone to injury, especially with the heavier weights i'm working with at this stage, and 3) I am now very in tune with my body.

I use various workout plans as guidelines to assist me in periodization and progressive overload, but aside from this, most everything I do is intuitive. I don't count calories or macros and I very often autoregulate my workouts based on how I'm feeling in the moment.

Last week, when I began cutting a bit of carbs out of my diet to put me in a very small deficit and assist with fat burning, my strength was, for whatever reason, going up. I always prioritize strength gains over aesthetics, (within reason). My primary lift I'm working on increasing right now is dumbbell overhead press. Last week I hit 90's for 6 (seated fully upright, with full depth/rom, well past 90*), at ~RPE-7.5ish. My goal is to get to 100's for 5. I didn't think I'd get there in this mesocycle, but as it was maaaaybe in reach, I had to go for it. The risk, especially when cutting, is injury, not only because you're in a deficit and not repairing/building new tissue as effectively, but also because, especially at the beginning of a deficit, I always lose a lot of water weight, which means my joints likely have less "cushion". Also, I'm getting OLLLLD with 40 not too far away.

SO. I did what I've done a few times in the past year with success...what I call a "mini bloatmaxx". I bought a bunch of my favorite shitty cereals, (Reese's Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Oreo-O's, etc, all with fairlife milk), and for 6 days I ate what must have been at least an extra 1000 calories per day. Obviously, water weight shot up fast. I gained 10 lbs by day 6. The good news is, I hit 95's for 5, and 100's for 3, (didn't go quite full depth on the 100's out of fear, ha). So, I'm close. My current strength mesocycle is nearly over, and I'll be transitioning to a more bodybuilding-oriented (higher rep, lighter weight) program for the next ~6 weeks.

I have now been back to my slight deficit for ~4 days, and lost 8 of the 10 lbs I added from my mini bloatmaxx. Here's the best part: My spare-tire area didn't change at all. I have done this three times now, and both prior times, my lower stomach clearly expanded, to the point my pants all fit noticeably tighter. I don't know if flashpoint has the ability to potentially inhibit fat deposition, but it seems like it might. The main reason I saw little difference, of course, is that flashpoint likely has, by some mechanism, the ability to shed water from the applied area.

Anyway, I'll be sticking with my slight deficit for the remainder of this log. I am cautiously excited about what I've experienced with flashpoint so far. If these trends continue, I may be able to lose the remainder of my spare tire without having to cut too much further.

TL/DR: Despite a mini super bulk and 10lbs of (mostly water) gained, no impact was seen on lower stomach. If anything, skin continues to look a little smoother/tighter.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cereal Cycle, I like it !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im gonna stack crunch berries with some wheaties ! betta recognize~

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know if that makes me feel better or worse knowing that we are closer in age than I assumed, as I’m 45. Inspiring though for sure!

Ha! It’s apparent you have not taken a gander at my current log. My avi happens to be a flattering pic from September- hence the reason I used it! My log is unplugged, raw and dirty. My guns are definitely not as big as yours.

I think your stomach looks great as is, but it will be interesting to see if it delivers the results you are looking for!
Thanks brother, I'll check out your log!
I'm playing catch up on this thread but overall how are you making out op
Sorry for the delayed responses to everyone. I was continuing to see slight reductions in my tire area and skin tightening up till my mini-bulk, and per my last update, saw no increase in size despite adding 10lbs from eating sugary junk. It's now been ~5 days back on the slight deficit and I swear my midsection looks as tight or tighter than before the bulk.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see you are also a man of taste and culture. I love curves. Not into stick-figure cardio bunnies. My favorite is the gym girl who looks trim with a flat stomach, but then you see her from behind and it's like:

where'd all that ass come from?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
p.s. quick tip for anyone who likes cooking/baking with protein powder: this stuff:

Makes some seriously delicious pancakes. The cream-filling taste isn't very strong, but the yellow cake flavor is on point.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
p.s. quick tip for anyone who likes cooking/baking with protein powder: this stuff:

Makes some seriously delicious pancakes. The cream-filling taste isn't very strong, but the yellow cake flavor is on point.
That's one I have not tried ????

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Now that's what I'm talking about! I need some twinky protein powder in my life!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 3-3.5 update:
I have been cutting for ~1.5 weeks now and am down 1 lb. This is slightly faster than what I wanted (~.5lb/week), so I'll be a little more careful and possibly add a few extra carbs post-workout. I am going to do everything I can to hold on to my muscle this time. Cutting naturally is, as I'm sure many of you know, a real pain. I've lost so much muscle in the past going for perfect abs. Not this time.

Good news! lower abdominals and love handles are definitely slimmer than last week. Skin is tighter and there is far less "jiggle" when moving/shaking. Pinching the largest fat deposit on my lower abs results in over 1/4" less than when I started. Again, a portion of this is/was water retention, but I am confident that I look better and tighter than past cuts around this bf%.

About 7 days ago I moved up to 1.75ml, all applied pre-workout. Sticking with this for the moment as I believe I'm seeing faster results than normal. I will eventually move up to 2ml, but not yet.

Last day of my strength mesocycle today...even though I'm cutting I went for heavy DB press again and got 95's for 6! Feeling wide today 💪

Bonus points for anyone who remembers the supp company whose shirt I'm still rocking after all these years.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, dinner the other day. I don't normally take pics of my food, but saw some other loggers doing it, so I figured I'd join in the fun.
Chicken Pesto Panini (ok, not technically a panini since I'm not fancy and don't have a panini press, but you get the idea).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wearing the same shirt right now, only the Black & Gold edition, sandwich looks awesome!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, dinner the other day. I don't normally take pics of my food, but saw some other loggers doing it, so I figured I'd join in the fun.
Chicken Pesto Panini (ok, not technically a panini since I'm not fancy and don't have a panini press, but you get the idea).
Bring on the food pics! I live for them on here ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome news on the progress this week!