Low dose tren?

Thantis

Awards
I've got a question about tren, would using it at low dosages be worth it? like 25 or 50mg/wk? and what would be more optimal at a low dose Ace or E? With Ace can it be done EOD or E3D or is it strictly an ED ester? I've never taken tren obviously and i've read a lot about it and would like to start very slow to see how my body handles it and be able to dump it all together if it goes sideways. I would be taking it with test-c @400mg/wk

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@25-50mg it's not really gonna do anything, I mean, it will do something but it's not going to do "tren stuff" at that dose. So why take tren at a dose that does not give tren results.... not worth it in my opinion. I would just use more of a different compound. 100-150mg would be "worth it" whatever that even means I'm not sure.

Define "worth it"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also you want to dose tren ace daily or eod. Anything less then eod is pushing it

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’ll get mild strength gains at 100-150mg without sides really (most people anyways). I’ve ran a low dose of 150 at the end of a mini cycle before to reap a few PR’s. But it’s nothing like that 300mg and up feeling of pure mental misery, sweat stains, relentless boners, road rage and retard strength 🤣

Choose your poison. Literally.

Thantis

Awards
I've seen conflicting things about what's even considered low - I wasnt sure if 100mg/wk was considered low some have said 50 is low and 150 is high while others are rocking 300-500wk which sounds terrible :ROFLMAO: I want the tren effects with minimal sides which is why I was opting for the low dosage but if I need to start at 100/wk thats doable, then the question becomes would using A over E be the better choice since A would drop out quicker if I have bad sides starting to pop up

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id personally recommend getting some experience with it at "regular" doses before experimenting with low doses. Itll absolutely do its thing at 100mg /wk but itll be subtle and I can almost guarantee if you start off there youll be "bah is this crap even working??!"

Running it at 250-350mg and youll experience it in all its glory (and potential horridness). After that, if you run it at 100-200, youll be in a better position to recognise its effect when used with other PEDs. And going forward thats the only way Id say to use it. Unless you compete Id honestly say you can get everything you might want from it running it that way.

Id add...I dont care what some claim with esters, that "tren is tren regardless of ester". I can run 400mg+ of ace, but cannot go above 200mg enanth without feeling like sh1t. I stick with E now. But that will be another experiment each user will need to do.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@25-50mg it's not really gonna do anything, I mean, it will do something but it's not going to do "tren stuff" at that dose. So why take tren at a dose that does not give tren results.... not worth it in my opinion. I would just use more of a different compound. 100-150mg would be "worth it" whatever that even means I'm not sure.

Define "worth it"
It's the age-old question.

"To be worth it, or not to be worth it"
wachsfigur-von-william.jpg

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just add the extra .25ml lol 😂. Low dose especially at 50mg seems like such a waste. The whole point of tren is to feel like a god lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Id personally recommend getting some experience with it at "regular" doses before experimenting with low doses. Itll absolutely do its thing at 100mg /wk but itll be subtle and I can almost guarantee if you start off there youll be "bah is this crap even working??!"

Running it at 250-350mg and youll experience it in all its glory (and potential horridness). After that, if you run it at 100-200, youll be in a better position to recognise its effect when used with other PEDs. And going forward thats the only way Id say to use it. Unless you compete Id honestly say you can get everything you might want from it running it that way.

Id add...I dont care what some claim with esters, that tren is tren regardless of ester. I can run 400mg+ of ace, but cannot go above 200mg enanth without feeling like sh1t. I stick with E now. But that will be another experiment each user will need to do.
Why do you stick with enanthate if you can only tolerate half the dose of Ace? Or did you type that backwards accidentally?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you stick with enanthate if you can only tolerate half the dose of Ace? Or did you type that backwards accidentally?
I can get pretty much the same benefits as ace but at half the dose. For me, the ester in this case absolutely makes a difference (my post may have been unclear on this point). Its obviously just an anecdote, and wholly non-scientific, but Id still recommend people trial both.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vastly different drugs. Night and day. I mean I actually used both concurrently during my last competition, tren no ester initially and Mtren for later events.

Tren is amygdala-ignition brutality, while Mtren is more of a positive power surge. Not like Dbol positivity, but without the fury of Tren. Just ready to rock, if I could explain the vibe.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vastly different drugs. Night and day. I mean I actually used both concurrently during my last competition, tren no ester initially and Mtren for later events.

Tren is amygdala-ignition brutality, while Mtren is more of a positive power surge. Not like Dbol positivity, but without the fury of Tren. Just ready to rock, if I could explain the vibe.
I got some. I want to run 500mcg a day for a few weeks split 250mcg am/pm. Might maybe do 500/500/750 depending on how it feels for me personally.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen conflicting things about what's even considered low - I wasnt sure if 100mg/wk was considered low some have said 50 is low and 150 is high while others are rocking 300-500wk which sounds terrible :ROFLMAO: I want the tren effects with minimal sides which is why I was opting for the low dosage but if I need to start at 100/wk thats doable, then the question becomes would using A over E be the better choice since A would drop out quicker if I have bad sides starting to pop up
Why not try A 50mg M/W/F and see how that goes if it goes sideways it'll still be out pretty quick

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can get pretty much the same benefits as ace but at half the dose. For me, the ester in this case absolutely makes a difference (my post may have been unclear on this point). Its obviously just an anecdote, and wholly non-scientific, but Id still recommend people trial both.
I appreciate the feedback. I have talked to enough guys on both sides of the argument that the only consensus seems to be that the different esters do treat everyone individually when it comes to tren.

I got some. I want to run 500mcg a day for a few weeks split 250mcg am/pm. Might maybe do 500/500/750 depending on how it feels for me personally.
I’m not exactly one to say “you should really take more drugs”, but that’s generally regarded as a fairly low dose, especially solo. 2mg daily is pretty common, and Mike Arnold has been fairly vocal that many people would see better going even higher, like 3-4mg.

I haven’t ran a course of it, only used it a few times as a preWO, but 500mcg was pretty innocuous. A 1mg dose was definitely not too much (taking 2mg total over the afternoon). I am definitely not afraid to try 1.5mg next time the situation calls for it.

So what I’m saying is, if those doses seem lackluster when you run it, maybe ramp it up a bit further. I do believe it’s better to start light on new compounds.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've yet to meet a single person who used methyl tren and likes it. Or at least likes it as much as the internet does. Everyone I know that used it says it doesn't build muscle, it gives mild strength gains, dosent have any of the typical tren positives and makes them feel crappy.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate the feedback. I have talked to enough guys on both sides of the argument that the only consensus seems to be that the different esters do treat everyone individually when it comes to tren.

I’m not exactly one to say “you should really take more drugs”, but that’s generally regarded as a fairly low dose, especially solo. 2mg daily is pretty common, and Mike Arnold has been fairly vocal that many people would see better going even higher, like 3-4mg.

I haven’t ran a course of it, only used it a few times as a preWO, but 500mcg was pretty innocuous. A 1mg dose was definitely not too much (taking 2mg total over the afternoon). I am definitely not afraid to try 1.5mg next time the situation calls for it.

So what I’m saying is, if those doses seem lackluster when you run it, maybe ramp it up a bit further. I do believe it’s better to start light on new compounds.
On the dosage thing, 2-5mg is what I see guys using. Many starting at .500 to 1mg and seeing no results, bumping up to 2 and notice something, bump higher and not noticing better results but just getting side effects.

I think Dave crossland said he used up to 10mg

Thantis

Awards
I appreciate all the responses and info - what about hexy anything to note regarding that version of tren or is it basically the same as running E?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate all the responses and info - what about hexy anything to note regarding that version of tren or is it basically the same as running E?
Longer half life I think. Same drug as tren e and ace. The original parabolan was hex I think. It came @76 mg/ml or something like that so over the past few years I seen ppl try row market hex like its stronger so they can rape ppl on the price

Thantis

Awards
(y) - anything I should have on hand other than Caber and adex?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On the dosage thing, 2-5mg is what I see guys using. Many starting at .500 to 1mg and seeing no results, bumping up to 2 and notice something, bump higher and not noticing better results but just getting side effects.

I think Dave crossland said he used up to 10mg
Interesting. Any difference between tabs and injectable? I got tabs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
(y) - anything I should have on hand other than Caber and adex?
For tren or trest I would suggest caber or prami, aromasin and ralox on hand. I'd use caber and ai as needed, if needed.

Interesting. Any difference between tabs and injectable? I got tabs.
No difference.

Bro, sell that shirt or throw it in the trash. It's got no place in 99.9% of cycles. Minor results and major side effects.

When is the last time you have heard about a pro bodybuilder or any high level athlete or basically anyone using this stuff.

No1 uses it regularly because it offers nothing special and it's terrible for you.

Ppl often mistake the most toxic substances for the strongest substances.

Methyl tren is trash

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not saying no1 uses it. Plenty of ppl have. But most ppl only use it once because they realize it brings nothing special to the table

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not saying no1 uses it. Plenty of ppl have. But most ppl only use it once because they realize it brings nothing special to the table
Outside the context of being a strength peaking oral, I don’t know where else I’ve really seen it used.

It is a good preWO, better than Dbol or a lot of things people use. I’m assuming people feeling crappy is from running it as a course, but acutely it makes you feel pretty good & positive.

There’s a log on some other forum where Mike Arnold ran it injectable at 4mg or so for about a month and got some good results with it & reported feeling very good throughout. To me, if you are going to try to grow on it then pinning it makes more sense, sparing the liver the first pass. Oral is probably better for acute pre-training hits.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Outside the context of being a strength peaking oral, I don’t know where else I’ve really seen it used.

It is a good preWO, better than Dbol or a lot of things people use. I’m assuming people feeling crappy is from running it as a course, but acutely it makes you feel pretty good & positive.

There’s a log on some other forum where Mike Arnold ran it injectable at 4mg or so for about a month and got some good results with it & reported feeling very good throughout. To me, if you are going to try to grow on it then pinning it makes more sense, sparing the liver the first pass. Oral is probably better for acute pre-training hits.
Pre workout to break a pr or a sticking point makes sense to me. I know this is not whatvyiu mean but I'm gonna say it so no1 else thinks it. Pre-workout like 1-2× week for a week or 2 or maybe like 7-10 days in a row and done. Not pre workout 4-5x week for a whole cycle or daily use.

I've chatted with various ppl over the years. Regular gym rats, trainers, high level amateur and low level pros for everything from mma to bodybuilding to powerlifting and some Regular sports too.

I can't think of a single time someone suggested mtren as a go to drug orvthe best drug for the job. Usually when it comes up ppl say no thanks lol.

I do remember Mike using it and liking it. I just know it's not something that has much place in a muscle building context. Just too many better options. Basically anything is a better option. I'd rather see a guy go dbol only for 8-12 weeks then use mtren

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pre workout to break a pr or a sticking point makes sense to me. I know this is not whatvyiu mean but I'm gonna say it so no1 else thinks it. Pre-workout like 1-2× week for a week or 2 or maybe like 7-10 days in a row and done. Not pre workout 4-5x week for a whole cycle or daily use.

I've chatted with various ppl over the years. Regular gym rats, trainers, high level amateur and low level pros for everything from mma to bodybuilding to powerlifting and some Regular sports too.

I can't think of a single time someone suggested mtren as a go to drug orvthe best drug for the job. Usually when it comes up ppl say no thanks lol.

I do remember Mike using it and liking it. I just know it's not something that has much place in a muscle building context. Just too many better options. Basically anything is a better option. I'd rather see a guy go dbol only for 8-12 weeks then use mtren
Yes definitely - I mean like once in a blue moon, or during a strength peaking block a handful of times. Or the 7-10 days like you said to break a plateau.

Not like someone just casually using Stanogen from Apex whenever. That’s much healthier.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I can respect that opinion. I just want to try it to see how my body reacts. Never really know. Different drug I know, but many didn’t care for methyl dienelone (m-dien) while when I took it, it was absolutely amazing. We shall see l