LOW DOSE TREN, THOUGHTS?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about low does tren?
50 mg once per week,

50 mg split dosed twice per week 25mg each,

75mg per week split dosed or all at once,

Or 100 mg split 50mg twice a week.

Not looking looking significant muscle gain, more interested in strength, slight increase in aggression, increase competitiveness, faster recovery, and overall athletic performance.

Curious on thoughts.

This would be run with 500mg of test e per week.
And MAYBE winstrol.
Havnt decided if I'm gonna just do 50 mg winstrol or just do tren, or **** it maybe both if you guys are down lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my own experience and looking at what other guys on YouTube etc find as a lowest effective dose for tren, I don't think you'll see much of the effects you're wanting running less than 150mg per week.

Now, caveats....if you were after purely aesthetic effects, you could get some at 100mg. Also, if you were completely off-cycle or on TRT for some time and eating in a deficit or maintanence, then added 50-100mg of tren whilst increasing calories, you might get a little all-over benefit.

Personally, I'd drop the test dose back to 250-300, and dose the tren at 150-250. You wouldn't "need" the winny at all. I'd actually be much more inclined to add 150-200mg mast instead of the winstrol. So, as a starting point where you could increase when and if needed to maintain progress:

250 test
150 tren
150 mast

You probably wouldn't even need an AI either.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with what’s mentionned above. I would’ve said the same thing

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
50mg tren wont do anything. 100mg you will start to feel things. You could get good gains with 250 test and 100-150 tren if you werent too advanced and had everything else dialed in. Don use an ai and you will see good gains.

That combo (250 test 125mg tren a) was much better for me personally gains wise than 500 test and much less sided (no horrendous bloat and no elevated bp like on 500 test). I grew easily twice as fast.

But for some reason even at lower doses and while i dont have sides while on, coming off tren can be a little rough for me mentally.

Oh and test/tren, test/tren/mast = goodbye hair

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hair is over rated
It depends. I couldnt stand myself without hair.

Its finasteride time for me anyway...

Ps: just to clarify, finasteride will not protect against tren induced hair loss, or from any dht dervative. It just protects from excess dht coming from test.

Although i suspect with high doses of test it would also be inadequate as test itself is also androgenic and will cause hair loss

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It depends. I couldnt stand myself without hair.

Its finasteride time for me anyway...

Ps: just to clarify, finasteride will not protect against tren induced hair loss, or from any dht dervative. It just protects from excess dht coming from test.

Although i suspect with high doses of test it would also be inadequate as test itself is also androgenic and will cause hair loss
I’d have to double check, but I’m pretty sure I’ve read before that free test has a stronger correlation with hair loss than does DHT.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d have to double check, but I’m pretty sure I’ve read before that free test has a stronger correlation with hair loss than does DHT.
Dht is the most potent natural androgen, and is the biggest offender when it comes to hair loss. Of course more free test means more dht.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From my own experience and looking at what other guys on YouTube etc find as a lowest effective dose for tren, I don't think you'll see much of the effects you're wanting running less than 150mg per week.

Now, caveats....if you were after purely aesthetic effects, you could get some at 100mg. Also, if you were completely off-cycle or on TRT for some time and eating in a deficit or maintanence, then added 50-100mg of tren whilst increasing calories, you might get a little all-over benefit.

Personally, I'd drop the test dose back to 250-300, and dose the tren at 150-250. You wouldn't "need" the winny at all. I'd actually be much more inclined to add 150-200mg mast instead of the winstrol. So, as a starting point where you could increase when and if needed to maintain progress:

250 test
150 tren
150 mast

You probably wouldn't even need an AI either.
good comment. Definitely where I’d have suggested to start. Obviously individual variance may affect what you need but as a general guide this is spot on.