Loving the Tren Ace......LOVING IT!!!!!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Kicked in fully now almost 3 weeks in and so far weights and reps are up on every lift, pumps are keerazy, attitude is work work work, and I gained 8 pounds!! I seem to sweat more doing cardio, too!

As far as sides I got mild insomnia but 2 benadryl and 1 melatonin seem to make it quite tolerable, since I go to bed early and get up early anyhow. On cold days outside or heavy back days my nips seem extra sensitive, which is odd, but nothing a mild OTC AI isn't handling.

I'm running the Ace at 75 EOD, along with prop at 50, and test E at 150 and EQ at 600 per week. Sometime soon I'm going to drop the prop since the enanthate ester will be kicked in in good shape, and keep it at 150/week.

IDK if its the less test floating unbinded, or I'm lucky to not get bad tren sides (from the ace anyway), but this is gggggggrrrrrrrreat!!!

Not one for logs and "organized" stuff, but will update this throughout the next 8~10 weeks with highlights when they happen :D I wanna lean out but doing FST-7 and eating clean so hopefully gain some good mass too....

Lets see what happens when the EQ is in full force!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
started at a pudgy 257, and was 265 this morning, if anyone's wondering.....might be getting fatter, who knows, LOL!!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the breakfast of champions. I love it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
just wait til both the EQ & tren are working full swing

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear it's going well for you, man.

sub'd for future updates

dragevo

Banned
Awards
An AI wont help with tren gyno. You ll need caber or liquid prami to help with gyno related to tren, deca type roids

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
An AI wont help with tren gyno. You ll need caber or liquid prami to help with gyno related to tren, deca type roids
yea, caber or prami all day.....funny just got a bottle of prami in the mail at lunch today:cheers:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't think its gyno by any means, but on occasion my nippies seem extra sensitive, and sure enough, erase or inhibit-E takes care of the issue.....so knock on wood, anyways...

But I do have cabergoline handy JIC.....but again, knock on wood :D

scotty2hottie

scotty2hottie

Awards
Are you going to run ace the whole time?

Sound like your loving it. Good luck.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
6 more weeks for the ace...just bumped it to 100 and got the damn cough....I was mixing it with .5ml of prop but stopped that as well so now I'm only on 150 of test E.

I'm going to feel this out for a week and might do 50mg ED instead of the 100 EOD if I keep getting the wretched cough...

And my weight is fluctuating a good bit up and down so who knows what's going on LOL

PVL

Banned
Awards
6 more weeks for the ace...just bumped it to 100 and got the damn cough....I was mixing it with .5ml of prop but stopped that as well so now I'm only on 150 of test E.

I'm going to feel this out for a week and might do 50mg ED instead of the 100 EOD if I keep getting the wretched cough...

And my weight is fluctuating a good bit up and down so who knows what's going on LOL
tren makes u lose a lot of water because you sweat so much at night.........thats how you know its tren, lol! if you arent soaking your sheets and changing every 3 hours of sleep, its not tren, lol

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Aiming for 4k or so as I still want some lean gains but I've had a stomach virus for the last week or so and that's been keeping that number down.

So not as many cals as I want this week LOL

PVL

Banned
Awards
Aiming for 4k or so as I still want some lean gains but I've had a stomach virus for the last week or so and that's been keeping that number down.

So not as many cals as I want this week LOL

dude, the best advice I can give is learn to love milk and dairy........easiest way to get quality cals and a lot of them.

the tren also kills your appetite...from all the anxiety

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well I never heard that about tren...hopefully the eq will counteract that soon!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Welp its just after 6 weeks and upped the dose to 125 eod and that started giving me worse sensitive nipples and of course tren dik dammit :D

So now just waiting for the caber to kick in...other than that slowly gaining lean mass, weights slowly going up, but nothing super amazing...same ole same ole I guess!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp its just after 6 weeks and upped the dose to 125 eod and that started giving me worse sensitive nipples and of course tren dik dammit :D

So now just waiting for the caber to kick in...other than that slowly gaining lean mass, weights slowly going up, but nothing super amazing...same ole same ole I guess!
You are running very little test, at the least bump it to 250-300 per week. Or just add in 50 of prop with each tren inject.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I originally kick started with prop, but now for convenience I throw in a 1/4 ml of test e (75mg) on top of the tren in the pin as it helps reduce that damn cough, so I get 225-300 of test and I'm gonna go back to 100 of ace eod, or 300-400/week. That extra 25 is a bit much.

Hindsight I shoulda got more prop instead of the E, but at least the E don't sting so bad LOL

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how has your sleep been??? curious as i will be using ace soon enough and worry about it

adnscmplx

Awards
So right now we are at

400 mg Test E per week
and
100 mg of Tren A EOD

Right?

Remind me what was your dose of prop when you were kick starting?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I use benadryl and melatonin and sleep pretty good...when I get up around 2 or 3 to pee it takes awhile to get back to sleep tho.

And I have been adding a 1/4 ml (75mg) of test e on top of the ace as it helps prevent the cough so 225 or 300/week, depending on 3 or 4 days. I'm a firm believer excess test is what cause the majority of tren sides, so I leave it low. Prop was 50 eod and if I had thought a bit harder I would've gotten more prop and no e but too late now :D

Also on 600/week of eq...up about 11 pounds so far and strength is on a steady increase, bf on a slow decrease....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Made some tren.still trying to figure out how to completely run it... It was so easy to do lol. But... What you your fullcycle plan look like? Pct look lik?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Still fall asleep fast till about 2-3 in the AM, then I'm up and toss and turn till the alarm goes off usually....That's with 1 melatonin and 2 benadryl...I added a couple nyquil once when I had a flu or some damn thing and slept like a rock all night and morning, but was groggy as hell till noon it seemed.

Anyway, donated a pint of blood today, BP has been an average of 110/74, so I started ECA today for a little more pizazz.....weight is a steady ~269.....Also switched to a more "DC" style 1 set per bodypart last week, as I think I was bored on FST-7....anyway strength is still on a slow but sure increase, BF a slow slow decrease.....

May hafta re-check my diet (which is very close to my natty no cycle maintainence) as these miraculous fat burning effects seem exagerrated.....as do the strength gains for that matter, but I guess if I don't get all the bad tren sides I might not get all the same effects as everyone seems to get. But it is doing what it's known too, just not as miraculously as I expected.

I think 4 weeks of Sdrol did more than these ~8 weeks of tren/test/eq, but as far as neg sides this way is waaaaaaayyyyy better. Plus I still have another 6 weeks to go LOL.