Looking For Serious Advice On My First PH Cycle

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
I've Been lifting hard for almost 8 years straight, im a pretty healthy 31 year old male, currently at 5'7" and 171.6lbs, I've bulked all the way up to 191 and this was all without supplements and half the time on old junk cable machines in prison, ive recently just done a cycle of test boosters one named singularity from nutrathority which I thought was awesome with arimistane, l-aspartic acid and 5-a laxogenin, also did a cycle of nolvadren xt but it wasn't as effective, anyways I got sick a couple weeks ago and at the time I was 185 and making decent gains in the gym and now im down to 171, I really want to gain some serious bulk back hopefully jump to 195-200 I would be truly grateful, ive been researching a lot of supplements and found this sasquatch dna and a few others, my question is I would like to find a good prohormone cycle to start off with and would like it with the arimistane and 5a laxogenin and any other e and c blockers.. can I get some good feedback for a great first cycle, which products to use and a trustworthy site I can order from? Thank you.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lifted on the yard for 5 years, got my start there at 105. Glad you turned it into a positive experience as I did. Go to one of the board sponsored supplement companies like island or nutriverse and grab some halo or epistane for your first run. Research like crazy! Need to spend a lot of time figuring this out before you jump in head first. Study, know what you are taking inside out, then run your single compound. Good luck!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with above, Halo or Epistane are good first PH cycles. Learn how to use, dose, support, and how to PCT with a compound such as those. Highly advise against Sasquatch DNA for a first cycle. Well I actually wouldn't ever recommend it. Do some research on PCT protocol as well.

BTW...got my start on the yard as well. No equipment. Dip bars and Pull Up bars only. But discovered the passion and the therapy it was to keep me right.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to build a pct then build a cycle around that. Pct is everything!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Xcel like DNA is under dosed and makes like no sense. Go with above suggestions of either epistane or halodrol. Some good brands that carry those products are olympus labs and Celtic labs.

Example cycle:
Halodrol: 75/75/75/75/75/75
Cel cycle assist: instructions for dosage

Pct:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
And/or
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
sns DAA: 3grams for 4 weeks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
From what is sounds like i think strong supplement shop would fit your needs perfectly. They have a very nice set up that walks you through what all you need and what supplements to take if your bulking or cutting. They have a creat your bulk stack and it will walk you through what to take, and if you a beginner it will tell you to use a 1 compound prohormone. You can check it out at http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/create-your-own-bulking-cycle if your interested. Make sure you scroll down to the bottome of the page and read the description. It tells you what and when to take the supplements. Hope this helps and is what your looking for.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Thank you man I greatly appreciate it, that's exactly what ive been doing for the last couple years, being VERY careful before I jump into the prohormone world.. !

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
That's awesome man, as with yates, these guys outside of the gates don't know how it is to earn every ounce of muscle with serious blood sweat and tears cave man style, sand bags, water bags, burpee's, HIIT(High-Intensity-Training-Intervals) and the famous AMRAP(As Many Reps As Possible) I was mostly in private yards with no free weights what so over, just old rusty cable machines but I was thankful even for that cause you can still manipulate those into doing certain things if you got the right mind and knowhow... once again I GREATLY appreciate it from you guys and yes I made the best of my time behind the gates for almost 9 years, studying anything and EVERYTHING related to fitness, therapy, nutrition etc... I fell in love with it once I really opened my eyes to it and never turned back, and im proud of you guys as well for being where your at now and not going back. huge love n respect to everyone!

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Yea, I realized the pct stuff ive cycled with by itself has worked wonders in little ways! like I said guys, this product from a smaller Midwest company called Nutrithority their test booster/aromatase inhibitor/anti cortisol/anti estrogen product called Singularity was the first thing ive ever touched related to test boosting and within a couple weeks I was leaner, more vascular, monster pumps it was unbelievable.. so I know I wont need much from a PH to get me going Thank you!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome man, as with yates, these guys outside of the gates don't know how it is to earn every ounce of muscle with serious blood sweat and tears cave man style, sand bags, water bags, burpee's, HIIT(High-Intensity-Training-Intervals) and the famous AMRAP(As Many Reps As Possible) I was mostly in private yards with no free weights what so over, just old rusty cable machines but I was thankful even for that cause you can still manipulate those into doing certain things if you got the right mind and knowhow... once again I GREATLY appreciate it from you guys and yes I made the best of my time behind the gates for almost 9 years, studying anything and EVERYTHING related to fitness, therapy, nutrition etc... I fell in love with it once I really opened my eyes to it and never turned back, and im proud of you guys as well for being where your at now and not going back. huge love n respect to everyone!
Back at ya bro. Lots of good vibes around this site and a ton of knowledge. Sometimes have to sift through a little BS, but mostly people here to help. Good luck and feel free to PM me any questions about cycles, products, pct or anything. If I know the answer, I'll help.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Right on man appreciate it! ill check it out, that's what I was wanting to find is a good trusted site I can build my own stack and that leads me in the right direction.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Yea im very grateful I found this site doing research on anything and everything in supplements this has to be the best site ive found for feedback, and being I got out about 9 months ago I don't know a lot of people in the supplement world that I can trust their knowledge or words so this kicks ass, I can talk about this stuff all day, I am just infatuated with lifting and everything related to it.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Thanks man! I appreciate it, I spend hours at a time sometimes missing hours of sleep digging into everything that has to do with supplements and studys on foods that benefit athletes and so fourth.. never full on knowledge, always hungry for more!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I appreciate it, I spend hours at a time sometimes missing hours of sleep digging into everything that has to do with supplements and studys on foods that benefit athletes and so fourth.. never full on knowledge, always hungry for more!
It does get to you doesn't it haha.. There is so much information is almost too hard to go to bed at night.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Why isn't my profile picture showing up under my name?? I just set this account up and still trying to figure this out
NEVERMIND figured it out hah

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
lol yea man, so many supplements im like a little kid in a toy store!! and then I wanna know what this or that is in the supplement so im reading every article on it to get a good idea of what im dealing with...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And then when I do get to sleep, I just dream about it!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hah, yeah if you are really into th science behind it all, sites like pubmed for studies

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
haha YES! seriously, its like I get a pump going to sleep and want to start bending bars and fall asleep dreaming about annihilating my workout the next day and being the meanest sumbitch in the gym, maybe not the tallest, the widest, or the strongest, but ill have damn near the best physique rock hard and chiseled out of titanium and my drive can not be matched by anyone, the zone I get in is on planet bend them bars and split those cells in half in your body so one splits into two and two into four and so fourth forcing your genetics into a further stage of evolution it was never meant to be but now welcomes with open arms!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha YES! seriously, its like I get a pump going to sleep and want to start bending bars and fall asleep dreaming about annihilating my workout the next day and being the meanest sumbitch in the gym, maybe not the tallest, the widest, or the strongest, but ill have damn near the best physique rock hard and chiseled out of titanium and my drive can not be matched by anyone, the zone I get in is on planet bend them bars and split those cells in half in your body so one splits into two and two into four and so fourth forcing your genetics into a further stage of evolution it was never meant to be but now welcomes with open arms!!
Holy sh1t dude I just got pumped reading that. Hulk smash right freaking now!!

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Hell YES!! that's what I always think about when I go in there man is that im ripping my cells in half to force my body to change into something it was never meant to be and im picturing it at the cellular level growing just like hulk mode! damn I CANT WAIT TO GET A CYCLE!! no money at this second waiting about a week or two hopefully have enough to get a good cycle man im dying here!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Just never stop learning and all will be good. It took me several years for me to take my first cycle and had been reading up on it for about a year before my first.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Yes Sir! I've been Hitting it hard for 9 years now and reading anything and everything and networking with anyone and everyone that has some kind of experience or knowledge of anything related to it and my first step was the test booster which I loved, and now im ready to step it up to something stronger just for one cycle I think I can get to where I want to be and then just maintain after that... I just cant wait man!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't sell yourself short for price either. If it takes a couple extra weeks to make it right, then wait for the $$. Olympus Labs and LGI products are probably the best quality to price ratio.

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Ok! see I wondered if Olympus was trust worthy or not, cause im new to all this stuff I don't know which sites are scams and which ones have been proven.. thank you!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok! see I wondered if Olympus was trust worthy or not, cause im new to all this stuff I don't know which sites are scams and which ones have been proven.. thank you!
So there is actually a short list of the top names. LGI, Iron Flex, Iron Legion, Olympus Labs, Finaflex, Celtic Labs. That's the A-list, I may have missed 1 or 2. The B-list is much longer.
I'm running a log on Olympus Labs DMZ right now. Have about a week left and then start a bottle of LGI DMZ for 3 more weeks. This is my 4th Olympus cycle, all successes.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/257338-dma-does-dmz.html

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
That's awesome, I greatly appreciate it! how's the dmz working???

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Awesome, I will do that man appreciate it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, Olympus labs is what's happening! I fell in love after running epi and tren. About to run their dermatrest and the one, can't wait! Good luck jhobbs, you will not be disappointed. Don't know how you did almost 10 years, I couldn't have done a day over my 5

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
They are coming to nutraplanet so lookout for them sale ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sunday, you need to subscribe to nutra newsletter

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, When I seen the stuff on OL's site I was blown back and thought "man if this is legit I want some!" hah and it was rough yates for sure, if it wasn't for my lifting routine and a few good people to bs with all the time I don't think I would have made it, lifting saved my life man! and continues to every day! thanks again, im glad I found this site and met you guys, I needed this support for a good moral boost as of late I had a bad couple weeks and im just getting back in to it, good luck with your cycles and anytime you wanna talk hit me up as well. have a great weekend!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea, When I seen the stuff on OL's site I was blown back and thought "man if this is legit I want some!" hah and it was rough yates for sure, if it wasn't for my lifting routine and a few good people to bs with all the time I don't think I would have made it, lifting saved my life man! and continues to every day! thanks again, im glad I found this site and met you guys, I needed this support for a good moral boost as of late I had a bad couple weeks and im just getting back in to it, good luck with your cycles and anytime you wanna talk hit me up as well. have a great weekend!
You too buddy, hit me up if you need anything.

Highreps

Highreps

Awards
Try halo extreme. It's been great with no side this is my first ever ph cycle also. I'm taking 75mg a day and loving it. Ordering another bottle to run a Few more weeks at 100mg .. strength gains are through the roof while gaining lean muscle

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I ran halo for my first and it was an awesome experience. Just follow some people logs and make sure you have proper PCT and cycle support.
And it will honestly be an awesome experience and you will make great gains

jhobbs83

jhobbs83

Banned
Awards
right on man thank you! I might go with that, you taken anything else with it, ??

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
right on man thank you! I might go with that, you taken anything else with it, ??
I would recommend just dermacrine and 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle. It's been an awesome run. You can check out my log!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Right now they got free shipping, but olympus labs is about to drop a new product which will be their halo clone.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If the price is right it is lol. So far I'm starting to see why I don't usually go with OL

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
If the price is right it is lol. So far I'm starting to see why I don't usually go with OL
Yeah definitely gonna give their tren/epi or DMZ a try in the future. And I like their support supps

They have great prices on the stuff so far

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten is the one I was hoping for and the price is kind of meh.. The competition has better price on it. Might get some tren, but msten was top of my list along with epistane

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Msten is the one I was hoping for and the price is kind of meh.. The competition has better price on it. Might get some tren, but msten was top of my list along with epistane
Or run the spawn stack. :D haha jk