Looking for best testosterone/libido increasing supplement

john10960

Awards
Hey guys.

So Im 36 and my T levels are in the low 300s. Low end of "normal" docs say. Far from optimal.

I decided this would be a good place to ask for suggestions on the best test/libido booster out there currently?

Feedback appreciated!

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

So Im 36 and my T levels are in the low 300s. Low end of "normal" docs say. Far from optimal.

I decided this would be a good place to ask for suggestions on the best test/libido booster out there currently?

Feedback appreciated!
I am 51 and I have used many natty test boosters for the boost in libido, better sleep and over all sense of well being. I have used all the following and will use again.

In no order with reviews for you to research

Diesel Test Hardcore http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/210697-diesel-test-hardcore.html
Black Lion Research Viron http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/252460-new-product-viron.html
Performax Labs AlphaMax http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/238751-alphamax-120-caps.html
CEL M-Test http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/289772-cel-m-test.html
Diesel Test Pro-Cycle http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211148-diesel-test-pro.html

Sustain Alpha is great as well http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/271392-sustain-alpha.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/268379-bps-sustain-alpha.html

Sustain Alpha is no longer made by BPS. It is now made by Iconic Formulations.You can use thebigt 's code THEBIGT to save 25% of all products. www.iconicformulations.com

Sustain Alpha with the original Diesel Test Hardcore was the best combo I ever used.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain Alpha def has its place. Def increases libido and gives a nice mood enhancement.

Personally, I’d go to a different doc and see if there’s anything he can do.

john10960

Awards
I aint doing test replacement. Looking for natural alternatives

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys.

Feedback appreciated!
CEL M-Test is one of , if not THE, best on the market. People have reported feeling the effects in just a few days (improved libido, sleep, mood, etc).

Was just on sale 2 for $15 (RIP) but can usually be found for under $25

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
which do you like the best?
Honestly every product I listed worked great for me to boost my libido. Nothing natty will raise total test levels significantly but they do help alot with libido and other things.Check the reviews for the ones I posted. I put link next to each one.

If I had to choose, I would say Sustain Alpha stacked with Diesel Test Hardcore, Viron, AlphaMax, M-Test, or Diesel Test Pro-Cycle would be incredible.

CEL M-Test is one of , if not THE, best on the market. People have reported feeling the effects in just a few days (improved libido, sleep, mood, etc).

Was just on sale 2 for $15 (RIP) but can usually be found for under $25
Sold out quick too. https://www.tfsupplements.com/store/product/6408/m-test-180-capsules.html

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I aint doing test replacement. Looking for natural alternatives
Nothing otc is going to fix the problem in the long run. Get yourself referd to a endo and at 36yrs old i would hope theres a real fix. If not then trt is the rout to go once all else fails. Test booster if you find one that works is just a bandaid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Smont. I would work with your doctor for long term strategies. If your levels are getting lower faster than normal, I would work on the bigger problem first before going the natural t-booster route. Low 300's is still technically in the "normal" range for someone your age, but I would get it checked out by a professional.

And JAS51 gave you a rock solid list of natural options. M-Test and Alphamax have both been very popular on the forum and have received great feedback from the community. Depending on your goals either of these would be a great option for helping with natural test levels. Alphamax also contains a natural AI and forskolin, which can control cortisol/estrogen and improve body composition.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw in another vote for alphamax xt or another good natty supp is viron by blr.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 39 and really enjoy AlphaMax. I haven't had bloodwork for a while, so I'm not sure what range my test is in though. I do get increase in libido, better sleep, more aggressive feeling while on AlphaMax. Plus the DHAA and F95 combo helps with fatloss which is always a plus.

I do like the inclusion of Fadogia in M-Test as well. It's great for libido.

john10960

Awards
Thanks for all your replies guys. Oddly enough I decided to go with LJ 100. The thing that turned me offf about m test is the fact is that it can decrease dht which I’ve reacted to badly in the past (low libido, etc).

I guess eventually I will see an endo. I really don’t want to be on trt for life though..

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your replies guys. Oddly enough I decided to go with LJ 100. The thing that turned me offf about m test is the fact is that it can decrease dht which I’ve reacted to badly in the past (low libido, etc).

I guess eventually I will see an endo. I really don’t want to be on trt for life though..
Why would you have to be on TRT for life? If you’re 36 you’d only have to be on it for 20 yrs, maybe 25. At that point you’d be an “old man” and wouldn’t need to worry about high libido or muscle mass. I was at one point diagnosed with test in the 330 range when I was in my 30s (and trust me, when I went to the doc I was feeling like i was in the ultra low range so i was surprised to hear i was considered “low-normal”). I took up weightlifting 4 yrs ago, recomped my body to a much much more muscular one and I suspect my test has gone up. Don’t feel like paying to get it retested but I suspect with my diet which is mostly testosterone focused and my lifestyle (more high quality sleep) coupled with my 5x a week workouts I have increased it. My libido is low but I’m 41 now so it’s to be expected. So now I’m researching best libido boosters. But anyway I certainly feel a change for the better so I can’t imagine my test still being in the 300 range.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Nice. You go with OL LJ100?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Increasing DHT also increases Libido.

20mg of Boron Citrate would decrease your SHBG thereby freeing up testosterone. (BLR Viron)
One of two very clinically dosed compounds in 1 cap. The other ingredient is Eurycoma Longifolia Extract.

That said, you've made your choice, so good luck with your results.
You may want to see a doctor and get blood tests prior to taking anything.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when looking for t boosters I personally look for 2 ingredients.....fadogia and bulbine, those are my 2 favorite ingredients in test boosters

but you need a dr. nothing OTC is going to provide the answers you are looking for

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Mtest sucks literally one of the worst supps ive tried. Sustain alpha gets my vote

Sent from my SM-J510FN using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Great, I thought it was just me who didn’t see much of anything from it. I’ve been doing some preliminary research on pro hormones lately. Not sure if i want to commit but from what I understand there’s legal PH and banned PH, my assumption is if something is legal it probably isn’t going to kill me. Even if the legal PH aren’t as potent as the banned ones I’m certain the legal PH will have a more dramatic effect than the natty stuff.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sustain Alpha has been a fan favorite for years...should definitely give it a try!

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Why would you have to be on TRT for life? If you’re 36 you’d only have to be on it for 20 yrs, maybe 25. At that point you’d be an “old man” and wouldn’t need to worry about high libido or muscle mass. I was at one point diagnosed with test in the 330 range when I was in my 30s (and trust me, when I went to the doc I was feeling like i was in the ultra low range so i was surprised to hear i was considered “low-normal”). I took up weightlifting 4 yrs ago, recomped my body to a much much more muscular one and I suspect my test has gone up. Don’t feel like paying to get it retested but I suspect with my diet which is mostly testosterone focused and my lifestyle (more high quality sleep) coupled with my 5x a week workouts I have increased it. My libido is low but I’m 41 now so it’s to be expected. So now I’m researching best libido boosters. But anyway I certainly feel a change for the better so I can’t imagine my test still being in the 300 range.
Sounds like you've taken some steps in the right direction. But as a fellow 41 year old, Ima call BS on the expectation of low libido. I'm not saying i want it every day. But anything more than 2 days without a roll in the hay and Ms Palm starts looking awful good :boobies:

And also, at what point is one's life would you not need to worry about muscle mass? Even at 56 or 61? If that isn't a concern of yours then why are you on these boards? I see guys on here like Rocket3015 and hairygrandpa (yeah, I know you're not that old, HGP) that let me know extra candles on the cake doesn't have to mean fewer muscles!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like you've taken some steps in the right direction. But as a fellow 41 year old, Ima call BS on the expectation of low libido. I'm not saying i want it every day. But anything more than 2 days without a roll in the hay and Ms Palm starts looking awful good :boobies:

And also, at what point is one's life would you not need to worry about muscle mass? Even at 56 or 61? If that isn't a concern of yours then why are you on these boards? I see guys on here like Rocket3015 and hairygrandpa (yeah, I know you're not that old, HGP) that let me know extra candles on the cake doesn't have to mean fewer muscles!
Just saw that. When its about geriatric issues I get mentioned, LOL. No time for further reply, have to "beat the willy" while watching my muscles move in the mirror.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I will take that as a complement, Thank you!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha has been a fan favorite for years...should definitely give it a try!
lots of love for the dermacrine/sustain alpha combo....today is day 8 and its really kicking in, my 59 year old arse is horny as a teenager and energy is getting better everyday!!!

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
I’m on these boards to maximize my prime. At 41 I’m in my physical prime, the best shape I’ve ever been. At 60, 65, 70 yrs old I expect to look like a grandpa and at that point I’ll be fine with low test and reduced muscle mass. For other guys they may wanna look good no matter how old. To each his own. But science is science and pretty much all 60 yr olds don’t have the test levels of when they were in their 20s. That’s just a fact of life. I will grow old gracefully and while I may always look good for my age there’ll come a time when I decide to take the foot off the pedal. Everyone is different. More props to the older guys who decide to try to keep it going. Hopefully I’ll feel different when I’m older and wanna beast out till I die, just trying to be realistic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m on these boards to maximize my prime. At 41 I’m in my physical prime, the best shape I’ve ever been. At 60, 65, 70 yrs old I expect to look like a grandpa and at that point I’ll be fine with low test and reduced muscle mass. For other guys they may wanna look good no matter how old. To each his own. But science is science and pretty much all 60 yr olds don’t have the test levels of when they were in their 20s. That’s just a fact of life. I will grow old gracefully and while I may always look good for my age there’ll come a time when I decide to take the foot off the pedal. Everyone is different. More props to the older guys who decide to try to keep it going. Hopefully I’ll feel different when I’m older and wanna beast out till I die, just trying to be realistic.
I will be 60 in September and I really enjoy out working some of the youngsters I have working for me.....as long as I have breath left in me I will strive to be the best I can be....but like you said, everyone is different!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are saying that age related decline in testosterone is "natural", and you will not address it in future. I expect from you to not use anti inflammatory drugs for your arthritis either, no reading glasses, prostate meds or diapers when old, because it is what it is, over 50 yo grandpas just sh1t their pants.
Just trying to be realistic (sarcastic).

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
You are saying that age related decline in testosterone is "natural", and you will not address it in future. I expect from you to not use anti inflammatory drugs for your arthritis either, no reading glasses, prostate meds or diapers when old, because it is what it is, over 50 yo grandpas just sh1t their pants.
Just trying to be realistic (sarcastic).
You bring up a good point. From your profile pic you’re obviously on the outlier end of the spectrum. Don’t know how old you are but regardless you seem to have more muscles at your age than the typical “older person”, which is an achievement to be proud of.

My point to the OP was that he doesn’t necessarily need to be on TRT the rest of his life. He’s 36, he may only need to be on it for another 20 yrs or so, even less, to bring his levels up to mid-normal and when he decides at 55 +/- to go off of TRT he would be at an age where the typical male’s test has declined drastically so he would be in line with the typical male at that point. It’s doesn’t necessarily need to be a lifelong commitment.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You bring up a good point. From your profile pic you’re obviously on the outlier end of the spectrum. Don’t know how old you are but regardless you seem to have more muscles at your age than the typical “older person”, which is an achievement to be proud of.

My point to the OP was that he doesn’t necessarily need to be on TRT the rest of his life. He’s 36, he may only need to be on it for another 20 yrs or so, even less, to bring his levels up to mid-normal and when he decides at 55 +/- to go off of TRT he would be at an age where the typical male’s test has declined drastically so he would be in line with the typical male at that point. It’s doesn’t necessarily need to be a lifelong commitment.
You are right that he "could" decide that at 55 comes the time to lose the muscles, his posture (muscles holding you erect), his libido, his stamina and other benefits from testosterone -but who would do that? IMHO, not being frail at old age is key to independence.
I'm 50 yo and mark my words, when I'm about to die at 75, I'll carry my own coffin to the hole. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are right that he "could" decide that at 55 comes the time to lose the muscles, his posture (muscles holding you erect), his libido, his stamina and other benefits from testosterone -but who would do that? IMHO, not being frail at old age is key to independence.
I'm 50 yo and mark my words, when I'm about to die at 75, I'll carry my own coffin to the hole. :)
if I die at 75 in the bathroom with my pants down choking my chicken I will die a happy camper, lol!!!

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
I just started back lifting weights 15 months ago after a 38 year hiatus. I feel 23 again. Lost 60 lbs 20 months ago in 4 months eating 800 calories a day (mostly protein). I feel so good now that my goal is to die on my 5th set and 12th rep deadlifting. Truth is strength is more important the older you get. It makes you tougher to kill. Life is good!

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
If someone at 56, after being on TRT for twenty years were to choose to go off TRT it would be very poor idea (unless there were some medical reason for doing so). After being on for twenty+ years the chance of restarting their natural test production is rather slim and they would be fortunate to have test levels above 150. They'd be lucky if they could manage the energy to even get out of bed in the morning not to mention the health problems associated with low test levels. Their quality of life would basically flat out suck. And without any good reason to other than to say "Well I'm old now, may as well just be feeble and decrepit now like the "typical male" my age."

I also doubt that many competent doctors would advise that after being on TRT for decades that you should go off "Just because" or tell their patients "Hey your really old now so what difference does it make anymore. Quality of life? Why should you care about that anymore? After all you're OLD. Just sit in your rocking chair in the corner and let other people enjoy life."

It's also a myth that guys automatically see their test levels plummet into the toilet with age. While some decline over the years is unavoidable the main reason that most older guys test levels are so poor is due to the fact that most haven't worked out in decades, are overweight, have a horrible diet, drink, smoke, etc. Some think that TRT is going to be the magic cure all but if your lifestyle choices suck there is only so much that it can do.

I'm 54, at my last bloodwork my test levels were 650, I'm stronger than I've ever been and my sex life is better and every bit as frequent as it was when my wife and I were in our twenties. Yet according to you in another a year or two I might as well just pick out a funeral plot, give up on life and roll over and wait to die.

And no offense but this kind of attitude is something that I might expect to see from someone in their early twenties who thinks that they'll live forever and never get old themselves and who thinks that anyone over the age of 35 is "really old". At 41 you're no kid, I can assure you that 55 is right around the corner and will be here quicker than you think. It would be interesting to see if your perspective changes when you get to that age yourself.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
This is a different community. It’s one that thinks the better us is one supplement away. I get it. I’m in my prime in large part to my diet, excersize and supplements. But for the most part the older members of this community are outliers.

I work out 5x a week. There will be a time when I just don’t have the energy and motivation to do that. And I may wanna eat whatever I want at some point. At some point I’ll have earned the right to not do what i do now to be in this shape. At that point old age will catch up to me. It’s reality and one that I accept. Father Time is undefeated.

And it’s proven fact that no matter what you do our test lvls decrease drastically in our old age. It’s science and evolution.

That having been said I certainly hope this isn’t my perspective when I’m in my 50s and 60s. It’d be great to beast out for the rest of my life. I’d love to think differently when I’m much older, that’d mean I was still strong and vigorous at an old age.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
But for the most part the older members of this community are outliers.
That's a valid point. I frequently get double takes when people find out my real age. I had my first mma fight at 36, an age when most guys are having their last fight. I was still training and sparring full speed with guys in their 20's when I was 47 years old so I imagine that I wouldn't be considered typical for my age.

There will be a time when I just don’t have the energy and motivation to do that. And I may wanna eat whatever I want at some point.
Yeah there definitely comes a point where you just don't have the same enthusiasm to maintain the same pace and to constantly watch your diet. I've been physically active my entire life. I trained in some form of Martial Art or Combat sport for over 25 years and once ran my own grappling/mma gym for a decade. At this point I'm not killing myself to be six pack lean 52 weeks out of the year anymore. I never let myself go or stop working out but trying to maintain a spartan diet year in and year out gets old. At this point I'd rather be bigger and stronger than ripped like I used to be when I was younger (and it's a lot easier to maintain too and I don't feel so bad when I tell my wife "Screw it, let's get doughnuts this weekend.).

And it’s proven fact that no matter what you do our test lvls decrease drastically in our old age.
The primary reason that most guys my age have such pitiful test levels is because quite frankly most of them look like a frigging corpse. If they were still in their 20's or 30's and followed the same lifestyle (overweight, no exercise, poor diet, etc. ) they would have questionable test levels. How high can they expect their test levels to be after literally decades of neglecting their bodies? However it's easier for them to just say "Im old, it's just the way it is." and accept it.

I don't agree that you should just have to accept this and just say "I'm old, might as well just give up." No you're not going to have the same test levels at 50+ that you had as a teenager but age in and of itself doesn't automatically mean having to suffer through, or just expect to have test levels in the 100's once you hit 50 as if it were some kind of death sentence.

Sure when my wife and I are in our 80's or 90's ( if we live that long) I don't expect that I'll still be working out anywhere near as hard or that we'll still be having sex multiple times a week but there's a massive difference between someone in their 50's and someone pushing the century mark. You make it sound as they are one in the same by saying things like "At that point (56) you’d be an “old man” and wouldn’t need to worry about high libido or muscle mass." Your speaking for yourself here, call me crazy but this "old man" is still concerned with his libido and muscle mass and isn't quite ready yet to give up on the things that make life worth living.