5/5

Dosing
3 Caps AM & 3 Caps PM

Effects
When I started taking M-Test was just finishing up a 4 week run of single
ingredient test boosters, that included almost all of the ingredients in M-Test
I started taking M-Test the day after I finished the 4 week run. I can honestly
say that M-Test did not disappoint, and I could not tell I stopped taking alll
the other supplements I was on for 4 weeks previously.

Energy 4/5
Energy levels were really good on M-Test. Kept me going at the gym.

Erections 5/5
This is where it shined. Erections were harder, for longer periods.
Plus morning wood was off the charts most days.

Libido 5/5
Could not stop thinking about sex.

Mood 4.5/5
Mood was more calm, probably because of the KSM-66. But overall a nice
alpha feeling, without being over agitated or aggressive.

Strength 4/5
For a natural product, its hard to give it a 5, but it was really close.

Overall 5/5
Its hard to give it anything less. Considering on effective it is, and how
comprehensive it is, and how cheap it is..!

Go out and buy some now..!!!

Thanks mw1

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dosing
3 Caps AM & 3 Caps PM

Effects

Energy 4/5

Erections 5/5

Libido 5/5

Mood 4.5/5

Strength 4/5

Overall 5/5

Thanks mw1
Thanks for the review and glad it worked so well for you!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice solid review .. love this stuff hands down best testbooster that does more

I'm a lil over 2 weeks and mood & energy has been off the hook along with 1-1.5hrs bed sessions cardio never hurts :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing
3 Caps AM & 3 Caps PM

Effects

Energy 4/5

Erections 5/5

Libido 5/5

Mood 4.5/5

Strength 4/5

Overall 5/5

Thanks mw1
Thanks for the solid review!

Almost exactly in line with my own experience.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
4/5

had a chance to log and review this and was a little skeptical but in the end, very good product-

price wise- its a good buy and avg for the 30 day cycle

this kicked in around the 5th or 6h day -give or take a day here and there and my mood was up, energy and sleep as well. best I have experienced from an OTC.

sleep was better than avg, although many had better experiences than I did, so I am being greedy and that's why it gets 4 stars!
I split the doses and took them all at once, just for my own personal experience and for me, splitting was better.

I would recommend this and would/will use this again. CEL did a great job on this, but as I mentioned in my log, I hope they don't remove or change anything- maybe add a little more of something here and there, but this works as is

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a chance to log and review this and was a little skeptical but in the end, very good product-

price wise- its a good buy and avg for the 30 day cycle

this kicked in around the 5th or 6h day -give or take a day here and there and my mood was up, energy and sleep as well. best I have experienced from an OTC.

sleep was better than avg, although many had better experiences than I did, so I am being greedy and that's why it gets 4 stars!
I split the doses and took them all at once, just for my own personal experience and for me, splitting was better.

I would recommend this and would/will use this again. CEL did a great job on this, but as I mentioned in my log, I hope they don't remove or change anything- maybe add a little more of something here and there, but this works as is
How would you say sleep improved? Just more restful?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How would you say sleep improved? Just more restful?
was deeper and getting up felt more rested, it wasn't every night but 3 or 4 out of the week, that's a big plus for me.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Dosing
3 Caps AM & 3 Caps PM

Effects
The first 2 weeks I noticed a huge increase in libido, this leveled out over time but what didnt change is the size of my boys...they are bigger than they ever have...for someone who has messed with his hormones too often too soon, this is amazing.

Energy 4/5
Have been feeling more energized and positive since I started taking it.

Erections 4/5
A+ the first 2 weeks then it leveled out.

Libido 4/5
Could not stop thinking about sex the first 2 weeks then it leveled out.

Mood 5/5
GRRRRREAT! More confident and calm.

Strength ?/5
Couldnt tell a difference since I have been training for endurance lately.

Overall 4/5
Best test booster I have ever taken. I wish the main effects lasted longer than 2 weeks tho but that might not be the products problem but rather how libido works in relationship to test, I might have felt the sharp increase but not the steady high levels as far as libido goes.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Ive just finished an 8 week run with M-test and its hands down the best test booster ive taken. Its actually the only test booster that I felt has been worth a damn. started to feel it in 3-5 days and fully kicked in around day 10. What is probably the best is the mood enhancement aspects that tie in well with the boners. Now its great for about 4-6 weeks but then I feel my libido levels out, but that should be expected.

Im 41 and have tried many different things with little to no results besides D-aspartic acid, but that only works on me for a week or two and then I have to cycle off. More recently I have ran Activate extreme and Diesel Test Hardcore and neither of those did anything for my libido, DTH actually lowered it no matter how many caps I experimented with.

Anywho I rate M-test two thumbs and a boner up.

Reactions: mw1
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive just finished an 8 week run with M-test and its hands down the best test booster ive taken. Its actually the only test booster that I felt has been worth a damn. started to feel it in 3-5 days and fully kicked in around day 10. What is probably the best is the mood enhancement aspects that tie in well with the boners. Now its great for about 4-6 weeks but then I feel my libido levels out, but that should be expected.

Im 41 and have tried many different things with little to no results besides D-aspartic acid, but that only works on me for a week or two and then I have to cycle off. More recently I have ran Activate extreme and Diesel Test Hardcore and neither of those did anything for my libido, DTH actually lowered it no matter how many caps I experimented with.

Anywho I rate M-test two thumbs and a boner up.
Thanks for the review! Glad the product works for you!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid reviews, good to see people enjoying this .. hands down the best test booster on a market.

I just finished my 4 week run couple days ago .. will compile a review once i get home.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great reviews guys, thanks for taking the time to post them!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
5/5

My review:

Thanks to the gentlemen at SNS/CEL for giving me an opportunity to log this outstanding product. I can't say enough good things about this product. The initial effects began to kick in a little over a week in for me. Increased libido, increased feeling of well-being, increased load volume, the types of things you want from a good natural test booster. Week 3 is when everything really settlers in. I am getting ready to start the 6th week and the effects haven't diminished.

Now, I know when a lot of people hear the words "test booster", they expect things akin to steroid results. This isn't that. You WILL get a better body composition if you put the work in. The confidence in your strength will allow you to push harder. For example, I had NEVER tried the 90s on dumbbell incline press. Now I do them with regularity. I would love to use this product on an 8 week off, 4 week on regular basis. I also think this product could be an invaluable part of PCT as a way to get back to homeostasis faster.

I am really going to miss using this product. The nice thing is that you can get all of this for around $30 a month. I don't know how this would help people in their 20s, but as someone who will be 37 next Sunday, it was awesome. Thanks again guys! I highly, HIGHLY recommend this.

At the time of my review, this page wasn't up. I just now saw this! Thanks again guys!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another happy user! I like the way this is showing... thanks ryane87 for taking the time

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My review:

Thanks to the gentlemen at SNS/CEL for giving me an opportunity to log this outstanding product. I can't say enough good things about this product. The initial effects began to kick in a little over a week in for me. Increased libido, increased feeling of well-being, increased load volume, the types of things you want from a good natural test booster. Week 3 is when everything really settlers in. I am getting ready to start the 6th week and the effects haven't diminished.

Now, I know when a lot of people hear the words "test booster", they expect things akin to steroid results. This isn't that. You WILL get a better body composition if you put the work in. The confidence in your strength will allow you to push harder. For example, I had NEVER tried the 90s on dumbbell incline press. Now I do them with regularity. I would love to use this product on an 8 week off, 4 week on regular basis. I also think this product could be an invaluable part of PCT as a way to get back to homeostasis faster.

I am really going to miss using this product. The nice thing is that you can get all of this for around $30 a month. I don't know how this would help people in their 20s, but as someone who will be 37 next Sunday, it was awesome. Thanks again guys! I highly, HIGHLY recommend this.

At the time of my review, this page wasn't up. I just now saw this! Thanks again guys!

Nice review, glad you enjoyed the run.

love this product

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The great reviews keep coming in

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks in to a bottle of MTest and I'm throwing in the flag. 35/M, ran a few of the major natty test boosters, I prefer legit longjack, OL Kingsblood was a great run.

I however seem to have a sensitivity to fadogia. I've run it in the past and bailed out on the cycle due to side effects, most concerning was a substantial increase in mpb. Once I ditched the compound, things back to normal. Same thing with MTest. Not saying it's a bad product, but fadogia just ****s me up. Lessons learned, if you have an affinity for mpb, tread with caution.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks in to a bottle of MTest and I'm throwing in the flag. 35/M, ran a few of the major natty test boosters, I prefer legit longjack, OL Kingsblood was a great run.

I however seem to have a sensitivity to fadogia. I've run it in the past and bailed out on the cycle due to side effects, most concerning was a substantial increase in mpb. Once I ditched the compound, things back to normal. Same thing with MTest. Not saying it's a bad product, but fadogia just ****s me up. Lessons learned, if you have an affinity for mpb, tread with caution.
How many caps did you take before you bailed.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
My bad I'm 22 days into the cycle. Sides noticed the first week.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What is mpb?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

dang atleast u know what ingrident doesn't suit you .. still thanks for giving out product a try.

For me I stay away from forskolin

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude. After this experience I'm kind of sticking to what I know works good for me, herbs are to be respected