Looking for a great muscle building supplement

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
I've been researching all different kinds of muscle building supplements to give me that extra push to build more muscle. I don't want to waste my money on ones that have bad ingredients for my body or that don't work. Any ideas on a great one i can try?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax is a great product to try as an all around natural muscle-builder. However I think we need a bit more information before we can give a proper recommendation.

Whats your age, stats, training and supplement history and what are specifically looking for in this supplement? In terms of a "muscle-building' supplement it could range from anything like a Creatine all the way to PHs, so its a pretty broad spectrum, we would need a better idea of exactly what your looking for!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The popular ones seem to be (I'm no particular order)

ArA
Anabeta
-epi
PA

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Have you tried anything so far, just so we don't recommend things you did not like / work for you?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
1. OL Tr1umph - PA + lots of ergogenics

2. ArA

3. ABE

4.Test1fy PRO

Those are my top list in no particular order. I personally love PA and Tr1umph the best.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Juuuust took my first dose of Tr1umph today. Best tasting supplement ever. I typically could care less about flavor, good or bad, but this was a treat. Orange sherbet or cream or whatever it is.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Juuuust took my first dose of Tr1umph today. Best tasting supplement ever. I typically could care less about flavor, good or bad, but this was a treat. Orange sherbet or cream or whatever it is.
I'm like you man. Usually taste takes a backrow seat to performance for me, but I'm thoroughly impressed with the flavoring on this one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been researching all different kinds of muscle building supplements to give me that extra push to build more muscle. I don't want to waste my money on ones that have bad ingredients for my body or that don't work. Any ideas on a great one i can try?
ABE, Alphamax, Follidrone, anafuse, epi 2.0, ep1c unleashed, x gels are all great natural anabolics that you can stack together and get good results.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
CreMax xt which contains a great mix of creatines to aid in muscle growth and strength . L-alanyl L-glutamine which is known for recovery .
For overall Pumps and fullness we have L-Taurine Glycerol powder and amentoflavone .
Cremax xt also contains a Electrolyte Hydration blend that will keep your body hydrated through those tough work outs .
complete product loaded with ingredients of quality and importance for your goals .

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
Our Testovar is great PM me for a Free Bottle if Your Willing to do a log

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anabeta Elite gets a strong vote here for me,
https://orbitsupplements.com/pes-anabeta-elite

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453831994.498842.jpg

Our very potent Anacyclus Pyrethrum extract, AnaCycle, has been a long loved ingredient since the initial release of Anabeta. Appetite increase, nutrient shuttling preferential to muscle tissue, build lean body mass, and more.

It Includes the studied dose of Forskolin-95, which as a single ingredient is studied for both LBM increase and fat-loss.

Our latest version also has CistaMAX, which on top of being a perfect mesh with all the above, has a host of hormonal and sexual health benefits.

The most common feedback seen includes hunger increases, muscle fullness, and leaner gains ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed my time on Evomuse BMP, it was one of my favorite natty anabolic product I've taken in awhile

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What all did you experience from it?
heres a short review I wrote for it:

EvoMuse BMP Review

This review is long overdue, it's been about a week and a half since I ran out of BMP. And lets say I wish I had not run out.

Strength- As a natural anabolic I was hoping for some slight strength increase, a rep here or there. While on BMP I was on a higher calorie diet which helps with strength but I noticed strength gains pretty much across the board. I set a few PR's while on BMP but I don't attack PR's all that often so I was more impressed with my increase in strength on sets of 8-12. BMP really helped me add some strength in the winter months as I was trying to add size.

Size- I feel like a broken record but I was on a bulking diet. I say this because I was going to gain size on the calories anyway but I did indeed improve on my size while on the BMP. Most notable muscles that I saw differences in were arms, quads, and chest. I don't take selfies so maybe my back grew, it feels like it did but I don't twist around in the mirror admiring myself. I felt like I gained more size while on BMP than I did without it and I made improvements this winter than I did last winter in a shorter period of time. The size has stuck so far as well which is important to me, I hate taking something that make you look like a beast while on it and the minute you stop taking the product you see the size go back to normal which leads me to the next category.

Fullness- Another thing I hate is when I get a fullness and roundness to my muscles from a product and the minute you take your last dose, poof the fullness is gone. I read reviews about people saying they've noticed a fullness on BMP and I did as well. It wasn't as good as another product I've used to increase fullness. However unlike that other product I seem to have kept the fullness so far. For example my chest still has a big full look to it even on days I don't train it.

Recovery- This was hit and miss for me. At first I was noticing great recovery with very little soreness and felt fresh. As the cycle went on I started getting dinged up and feeling worn down. Not blaming BMP at all as I contribute it towards needing some time off from the gym however the BMP didn't seem to really delay the fact that I was getting beat down.

Conclusion- Over the past few years I've turned to these natural anabolic products. Some are good and some aren't so good. BMP has been my favorite so far. It gives you everything you could expect from a natural anabolic product without extra doms, extended cycles to see results, and side effects. It would be probably be amazing if stacked with another natural anabolic but all by itself it was great. I really enjoyed my ride with BMP. Again I used it as a bulking agent but I would like to see what this could do on a cut, especially with the strength and fullness aspect. Sometimes you get a bit flat while on a cut, I think BMP and some carbs would have you looking lean and mean.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr1umph, Test1fy Pro and X-Gels would make a helluva stack :) Throw in some CEL Epi-Plex or Ep1c Unleashed for extra good times.

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
Alphamax is a great product to try as an all around natural muscle-builder. However I think we need a bit more information before we can give a proper recommendation.

Whats your age, stats, training and supplement history and what are specifically looking for in this supplement? In terms of a "muscle-building' supplement it could range from anything like a Creatine all the way to PHs, so its a pretty broad spectrum, we would need a better idea of exactly what your looking for!
I'm a 26 year old female with not much training or supplement experience. I've gone to the gym off and on for years but have only recently started going to the gym everyday. I'm 5'4 and weight 150lbs with very little muscle on my body. I eat a lot of junk food and drink soda which is my problem. I'm looking for a good supplement that can give me that energy to workout, suppress my appetite so that i don't always want to eat and just give me that extra push to build more muscle. I'm not sure what the best supplement for me is but it's something i am interested in starting.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm a 26 year old female with not much training or supplement experience. I've gone to the gym off and on for years but have only recently started going to the gym everyday. I'm 5'4 and weight 150lbs with very little muscle on my body. I eat a lot of junk food and drink soda which is my problem. I'm looking for a good supplement that can give me that energy to workout, suppress my appetite so that i don't always want to eat and just give me that extra push to build more muscle. I'm not sure what the best supplement for me is but it's something i am interested in starting.
It sounds like a good thermogenic fat burner and pre workout would likely be your best bet to start! Ofcourse you need to get a handle on the diet, cut out the junk food and soda and start focusing on eating healthier in general. OxyMax XT is a great thermogenic that will definitely help suppress appetite, control cravings while increasing energy expenidture and offering some mood enhancement. Now you could simply take OxyMax XT upon waking and then pre workout, by taking it pre workout you should have more energy in the gym and overall more effective workouts leading to enhanced muscle mass.

Your other option is to simply use a fat burner through out the day and a pre workout supplement specifically prior to your workout. A well dosed pre workout will be more benificial in aiding with lean muscle mass then say using a fat burner pre workout, however I would have to guess at this point, simply having better workouts should be enough to begin to enhance your muscle size.

Let me know what you think and if you'd like I will shoot you over some samples of Oxymax XT and our pre workout HyperMax XT!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
if youre looking for more of a fatburning product id suggest Combustion! Currently using it right now and its a great jitter free fatburner that some even use as a preworkout!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Duplicate post

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to try something from BPS' line, either Sustain Alpha or Endosurge could help your goals! And if youre looking for something a bit stronger, theres Dermacine! Let me know if you have any questions! However all the choices above were also great!!

Ive used most of them!

However if youre looking for more of a fatburning product id suggest Combustion! Currently using it right now and its a great jitter free fatburner that some even use as a preworkout!
Seeing that she is a female I wouldn't necessarily recommend a testbooster or anything that's going to modulate her hormones

Evomuse Epitome + BPS combustion would be a great 1-2 for suppressing appetite and helping mitigate fat.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Seeing that she is a female I wouldn't necessarily recommend a testbooster or anything that's going to modulate her hormones

Evomuse Epitome + BPS combustion would be a great 1-2 for suppressing appetite and helping mitigate fat.
saw she was female after the post, edited that :D

J

Jazmin8392

Awards

lol i'm glad you realized i was a female. All those other supplements they were recommending to me were confusing me haha. I'll definitely look into Evomuse Epitome + BPS combustion. Thank you for recommending it to me.

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
Sorry guys i guess i should have stated i was a female in the first post lol. Thank you for replying and trying to help at least :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i'm glad you realized i was a female. All those other supplements they were recommending to me were confusing me haha. I'll definitely look into Evomuse Epitome + BPS combustion. Thank you for recommending it to me.
I'd still recommend the supps I listed except for the Test1fy Pro ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I fixed my post sorry ...

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
CreMax xt which contains a great mix of creatines to aid in muscle growth and strength . L-alanyl L-glutamine which is known for recovery .
For overall Pumps and fullness we have L-Taurine Glycerol powder and amentoflavone .
Cremax xt also contains a Electrolyte Hydration blend that will keep your body hydrated through those tough work outs .
complete product loaded with ingredients of quality and importance for your goals .
Cremax xt sounds like exactly what i'm looking for. I've been kicking ass in the gym each morning doing a lot of weights so i think Cremax xt will really help get me where i want my body to be along with my hard workouts. I'll have to look into that, thank you!

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
I'd still recommend the supps I listed except for the Test1fy Pro ;)
Okay great as long as they can be used for females too and won't do anything crazy to my body i will look into them. Thank you ;)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cremax xt sounds like exactly what i'm looking for. I've been kicking ass in the gym each morning doing a lot of weights so i think Cremax xt will really help get me where i want my body to be along with my hard workouts. I'll have to look into that, thank you!
It's on sale right now too! Nutriverse has it for 20% off using code GAINS20

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You will love it, so many good reviews and
Experiences . Also its on sale as cubsfan said Nutriverse has Cremax xt for 20% off using code GAINS20 !!!!

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
You will love it, so many good reviews and
Experiences . Also its on sale as cubsfan said Nutriverse has it for 20% off using code GAINS20 !!!!
Perfect! I'm glad it has good reviews and you know it works so well. And thank you guys for letting me know about the sale and the code!! I'll have to order it asap then

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Perfect! I'm glad it has good reviews and you know it works so well. And thank you guys for letting me know about the sale and the code!! I'll have to order it asap then
You can pm anytime with questions about any products or anything in general. Im almost always on.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would just make sure your diet, training is on point as supplements won't help you if those are off.

ArA such as X Gels
PA is also great

There are a bunch of other good suggestions in this thread as well.
Hope that helps

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
I would just make sure your diet, training is on point as supplements won't help you if those are off.

ArA such as X Gels
PA is also great

There are a bunch of other good suggestions in this thread as well.
Hope that helps
I'm working on getting my diet figured out and the proper foods to eat. If anyone has any ideas for that, i'd appreciate it! My training is getting a lot better, i've been going to the gym every morning doing cardio and strength training which has felt amazing but also kills my body lol which i know is good and just shows that the muscles are getting toned. Thank you for your suggestions too.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jazmin8392

Juuuust recognized youre a newbie around here, welcome to the show homie!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Factor/ARA stacked with Tropinol XP has been one of my favorite all time natty stacks. The two pair with one another great.. love the combo! Def worth a look imo, solid recomp as well with ARA and coleus forskollin in tropinol xp. Awesome pumps when taken pre-workout due to the potassium nitrate in tropinol xp.

J

Jazmin8392

Awards
X-Factor/ARA stacked with Tropinol XP has been one of my favorite all time natty stacks. The two pair with one another great.. love the combo! Def worth a look imo, solid recomp as well with ARA and coleus forskollin in tropinol xp. Awesome pumps when taken pre-workout due to the potassium nitrate in tropinol xp.
Never heard of those but I'll have to look into them. Would probably be great to take before my workouts in the morning. Thank you!