Looking for a great fat burner

Jmw12393

Awards
I'm looking for a great fat burner that controls cortisol levels. I used to use Super HD but it resulted in screwing up my cortisol levels to the point where I had side effects and left with stubborn body fat in certain areas such as lower stomach/love handles/neck. It would also be nice for the fat burner to keep testosterone levels elevated. Diet is good, and currently doing hiit 3-4 times a week.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydroxy Elite stacked with 7-keto DHEA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SuperNova ;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You may want to look into Oxymax XT as it contains Forskolin-95, so not only will it assist in fat loss but should also help elevate Testosterone potentially increasing the T:C ratio. I believe in the 12 week study completed on Forskolin subjects noted a 33% increase in testosterone.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
As Adizzle1 suggested, Oxymax XT would be a good product to look into. I would also recommend checking out Alphamax XT. Although Alphamax XT is marketed as a natural testosterone product, it can be very beneficial during a diet phase to help elevate natural test levels and limit cortisol and estrogen levels. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which has been studied to be beneficial for increasing lean mass while decreasing fat mass. If you're eating in a deficit and making progress with your diet, Alphamax XT would be a great option to add in to help with hormones, stress, and recovery

Jmw12393

Awards
What do you guys think of Yohimbe? Read a few threads in here on it and it seemed to work for majority of people, but don't see anything on how it affects cortisol levels

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think of Yohimbe? Read a few threads in here on it and it seemed to work for majority of people, but don't see anything on how it affects cortisol levels
Yohimbine is good if you can handle it. It makes some people shakey, myself included. I wish it didn't, because I enjoyed some of the sexual health benifits. You could always try TA2-MAX, it is Alpha Y and does not have the jittery feeling.

Is there a specific reason you are looking for cortisol control?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can handle the amount of forskolin, def look into stacking OxyMax XT with AlphaMax XT.

With this stack, you would see elevation in mood, nice warm energy throughout the day that will not cause a crash or jittery feeling, some see appetite suppression, fat burning properties as well as test boost, estrogen and cortisol control. Perfect for fat loss/cutting. For your specific question, the ingredient used in AlphaMax XT to control cortisol is Withania somnifera root extract.

Jmw12393

Awards
Well whenever I took Super HD it elevated my cortisol levels a lot to the point where I noticed it would decrease my test levels and I'd start developing more fat around certain areas (aka my love handles/lower gut) so I figured if I took something that would control the cortisol I would continue my weekly routine and the fat burner would help reduce the fat all over

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well whenever I took Super HD it elevated my cortisol levels a lot to the point where I noticed it would decrease my test levels and I'd start developing more fat around certain areas (aka my love handles/lower gut) so I figured if I took something that would control the cortisol I would continue my weekly routine and the fat burner would help reduce the fat all over
Do you have proof your cortisol has elevated? Not doubting you at all. Just wanna make sure it's the cortisol and not something else.

Jmw12393

Awards
Plus I should probably add I went through a time where I'd drink redbull/black coffee/c4 pre workout daily cause was hooked on caffeine badly = not good/fun

Jmw12393

Awards
Just from research I've done online. Blood work seemed okay

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd look into the Alphamax XT suggestions then. The cortisol, estrogen, and stress reduction could be very beneficial to you. Pair that with the F95 and you could see some great leaning effects during 8 week run.

The good thing about Alphamax XT is the DHAA seems to promote a more permanent fat loss, vs the original arimistane product.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a great fat burner that controls cortisol levels. I used to use Super HD but it resulted in screwing up my cortisol levels to the point where I had side effects and left with stubborn body fat in certain areas such as lower stomach/love handles/neck. It would also be nice for the fat burner to keep testosterone levels elevated. Diet is good, and currently doing hiit 3-4 times a week.
IGNIT3 + EP1C I'm currently using this combo and I lost more than 7kgs (just water and fat no muscles) in just 8 weeks. STR3NGHT could be a great add into this stack for cortisol control ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
IGNIT3 + EP1C I'm currently using this combo and I lost more than 7kgs (just water and fat no muscles) in just 8 weeks. STR3NGHT could be a great add into this stack for cortisol control ;)
This summer I did Ignit3 + follidrone 2.0, an impressive stack.
Safe Laxogenin lowers cortisol? There are no studies on humans?
Arimistane would be good addition.
I will next time,
Ignit3+follidrone2+shift+alphamax xt (o formestane)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may want to look into Oxymax XT as it contains Forskolin-95, so not only will it assist in fat loss but should also help elevate Testosterone potentially increasing the T:C ratio. I believe in the 12 week study completed on Forskolin subjects noted a 33% increase in testosterone.
Here are some studies and good reads.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715
https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/
5 Reasons to Use Forskolin -

As mentioned F95 will help with cortsiol. Although OxyMax XT is a great product, I think Alphamax XT would be better suited since the ashwagandha, f95 and AI will all control cortisol. AlphaMax XT is a natural anabolic, but can be used for a bulk, cut or recomp. It is very versatile.

You would then couple that with a fat burner, stim or non stim of your choice. That is the route I would go.

Currently, Nutriverse has 20% off all Performax Labs Products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a part of Matt's birthday sale, SuperNova is marked down to $45 right now (and "depasi10" will get you 10% off that to boot). That will allow you to get localized benefits of cortisol control (and additional fat loss) rather than systemic.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/collections/dsades-birthday-sale/products/eviscerate-supernova-beta

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reduce XT is the gold standard for cortisol control. you can run it solo and it will certainly help fat loss, but I personally would stack it for even more benefits. Non stim SNS lean edge would go well, or you could opt for any of the myriad of stimmed burners suggested abvoe.

for just cortisol tho, Reduce XT is far and away the king

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are some studies and good reads.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715
https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/
5 Reasons to Use Forskolin -

As mentioned F95 will help with cortsiol. Although OxyMax XT is a great product, I think Alphamax XT would be better suited since the ashwagandha, f95 and AI will all control cortisol. AlphaMax XT is a natural anabolic, but can be used for a bulk, cut or recomp. It is very versatile.

You would then couple that with a fat burner, stim or non stim of your choice. That is the route I would go.

Currently, Nutriverse has 20% off all Performax Labs Products.
Score!

Jmw12393

Awards
A lot of options to choose from. Got myself a lot of research to do ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of options to choose from. Got myself a lot of research to do ;)
Yes you do! I'd search the forum for product reviews as well as the best deals online you can find. If you have any questions we are here to help.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is your Age, weight, BF %?

Diet my man. Dial it in.
(#1) TDEE.

Your estrogen may be high. Especially if you are over 25% BF.

Stomach fat makes its own. So a lot of opportunities here but we need more information.

If 25% or over. Additionally to fat burner this is what I would recommend.

Black Lion Research

Incinderine : caps BF
Exotherm : Transdermal BF
Letrone : for estrogen

Maybe some Invictus and VII-KT from Iron Legion. Edit (I low dose these)

Some will recommend ECA or ECY.

I dropped from 30% to 20% in 3 months and continue to drop.

I'm at about 19% now.

The faster you drop the lag for skin to flex back is going be behind so just enjoy the ride and hold on.

Dedication and consistency. Once my BF drops below 15% it will be much easier to control E.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cortisol is supposed to rise and fall each day - you don't want to whack it down to nothing. Like Estrogen, it does good when in range.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-control-of-your-cortisol-levels.html

Caffeine, EGCG, and Ephedrine are your best aids for fat loss - and dirt cheap. You can add Yohimbine if you start low and test your blood pressure - or alternatively, just rotate the E and Y every other cardio session (Ephedrine one time, Yohimbine the next, repeat).

You must be in a decent caloric deficit for any fat loss to occur no matter what you swallow (in a practical sense).

There really isn't much research that needs to be done ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cortisol is supposed to rise and fall each day - you don't want to whack it down to nothing. Like Estrogen, it does good when in range.

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/09/take-control-of-your-cortisol-levels.html

Caffeine, EGCG, and Ephedrine are your best aids for fat loss - and dirt cheap. You can add Yohimbine if you start low and test your blood pressure - or alternatively, just rotate the E and Y every other cardio session (Ephedrine one time, Yohimbine the next, repeat).

You must be in a decent caloric deficit for any fat loss to occur no matter what you swallow (in a practical sense).

There really isn't much research that needs to be done ;)
To expand a bit on the cortisol point, you NEED it to mobilize fat. That's not a typo; cortisol is essential for mobilizing of free fatty acids. You also want a cortisol spike from training. If you don't create one, there's not a high amount of metabolic damage. No damage leaves the body without a stimulus for adaptation.

Jmw12393

Awards
I'm 5'8 , 183ish lbs and I'd say I have to be around 18% body fat since my calipers say 16%. I'm leaning towards Yohimbine and researching other products that look good. Maybe stick with my Butea Superba/Tongkat ali stack as well for the testosterone benefits.

Mister_T_

Awards
I purchased some of OL's Rauwolscine...it is definitely potent. Downside is sweaty palms, jitters, flushed feeling and an overall drop in feeling of well being. Obviously this is just my experience.

I wonder if I could introduce another supplement to help combat the sides that I don't want?