lookin for my abs with Finaflex PX-500XT

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Not many people out there do understand....I have always loved the gym. Some people love fishing, golf, bowling whatever it may be. To them going and doing those things is fun...they don't have to make themselves go...that's how it is with us and the gym. We love it. We breath it. We ENJOY it. So for us select few this is our blessing and our curse all in the same.
i was just htinking of the same thing today after my workout. all the pain i was feeling the soreness i feel at night . man we really love that pump and seeing just what we can do. it is addictive for sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do agree with that big time. It got to the point where i had to take a step back and realize i cant let the gym consume so much of me if im not in prep.

It was hard but my wife and daughter deserve to see me too lol.

I think my biggest thing with the gym is that it never lies. The iron is always true and you get out exactly what you put in. Whereas with relationships or marriage and parenthood, at times you put in so much and only get a little back (for the time being atleast). I am by no means saying it isnt worth it because i love my wife and kids, but its something that i think played a big roll in me getting lost in the gym for a bit.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I think my biggest thing with the gym is that it never lies. The iron is always true and you get out exactly what you put in. Whereas with relationships or marriage and parenthood, at times you put in so much and only get a little back (for the time being atleast). I am by no means saying it isnt worth it because i love my wife and kids, but its something that i think played a big roll in me getting lost in the gym for a bit.
That's why I love the gym. Weights don't change and you get what you put in. No way to fake putting up a PR or repping out some heavy weight.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think my biggest thing with the gym is that it never lies. The iron is always true..
a rarity, in these days
the iron - & corpses, about the only things don't lie
(well I guess corpses do indeed lie, unless they are buried funky or something) :p

still tripping on the random factoid I heard couple months back: the average person is lied to nearly 200x daily..yes DAILY
:blink:

wow

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a rarity, in these days
(well I guess corpses do indeed lie, unless they are buried funky or something) :p

still tripping on the random factoid I heard couple months back: the average person is lied to nearly 200x daily..yes DAILY

wow
200 times daily? WTF????

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
200 times daily? WTF????
true story

that's counting all the times in a day you ask someone how they're doing, and the answer is always great or fine; never ****ty or well it really sux man like it really is.. :p
yep, lotta times being lied to tho, insane to think about

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
a rarity, in these days

wow
true story

that's counting all the times in a day you ask someone how they're doing, and the answer is always great or fine; never ****ty or well it really sux man like it really is.. :p
I don't know if I believe this or not... Couldn't this just be lie #200?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true story

that's true....guilty of that....saves a lot of time saying all is fine :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people look at you crazy when you say "It's actually pretty shytty....how is yours?" :p

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people look at you crazy when you say "It's actually pretty shytty....how is yours?" :p
People are mostly not very interested in your wel being, especially when you hardly even know them.

Sometimes it's fun to say you feel like shyt, and see if the other person is really interested in you.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't know if I believe this or not... Couldn't this just be lie #200?
believe it
everybody lies man..everybody lies
there's a reason for that saying

Sometimes it's fun to say you feel like shyt, and see if the other person is really interested in you.
I do that sometimes..say "ahh it's horrible, feel suicidal sometimes..but how are you?"

yeah, funny how ppl respond to that one

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
believe it
everybody lies man..everybody lies
there's a reason for that saying

I do that sometimes..say "ahh it's horrible, feel suicidal sometimes..but how are you?"

yeah, funny how ppl respond to that one
Holy Crap, of all people I didn't think my sarcasm would escape you. I was playing on the implication of everything being dishonest including the study. No seriousness to my comment at all.

If I am not happy when I am asked how I am doing I tend to simply say... "I am making it, and you?" Keep it nice and simple those who are honestly curious will pry, those who are not are satisfied that they were as polite as they need to be and move on.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still dropping lbs, but the abs just aren't where I want them.

I got called in to work overtime today. I'll put up a better update tomorrow night.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still dropping lbs, but the abs just aren't where I want them.

I got called in to work overtime today. I'll put up a better update tomorrow night.
Three pounds is nothing to scoff at brother. Keep working....Those abs will come

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX 500 - DAY 24

Weight - 171.5 Steady droppin!! Goal this week is to get to 170 or less!! Beach trip next Monday, so I need to shed some more! Might up the water intake to around 3 gallons a day. I think I remember seeing some type of one or two week beach body prep type diet a few years back. Might look into something like that too. Something about no sodium or carbs up until the day before leaving for the beach or something?

Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a busy weekend here at work, and my parents rode in from Michigan this past Friday. My mom's 72 years young & still rides on the back of the Harley all the way down to South Louisiana!! Damn hippies!! Lol.. They thought they were going to shower us w/ baked goods, all kinds of food, and plenty of beer. The wife & I had other plans. We've both been dieting for the summer and our beach trip, so we had to tell them they're on our diet this week! Lol.. Today, for Mothers day, before coming into work tonight, I grilled some bacon wrapped back strap w/jalapeno's and cream cheese.. I made plenty enough that I could bring more to work for my dinner tonight. Needless to say, today was an off day from the gym.

Yesterday, before going home, I hit the gym & hit shoulders, abs, & about 20 min of HIIT. I'm hoping tonight to get plenty of rest. Tomorrow morning, my plan is to pop 2 pills @ 4:30am & be in the gym by 6:15am hitting arms & cardio. I did 2 a couple of weeks ago & loved it. The appetite suppression on these is sick. On 2 at a time is just plain nasty!!! Not to mention the massive amount of crisp, clean energy I get from them.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PX 500 - DAY 24

Weight - 171.5 Steady droppin!! Goal this week is to get to 170 or less!! Beach trip next Monday, so I need to shed some more! Might up the water intake to around 3 gallons a day. I think I remember seeing some type of one or two week beach body prep type diet a few years back. Might look into something like that too. Something about no sodium or carbs up until the day before leaving for the beach or something?

Sorry for the lack of updates. It's been a busy weekend here at work, and my parents rode in from Michigan this past Friday. My mom's 72 years young & still rides on the back of the Harley all the way down to South Louisiana!! Damn hippies!! Lol.. They thought they were going to shower us w/ baked goods, all kinds of food, and plenty of beer. The wife & I had other plans. We've both been dieting for the summer and our beach trip, so we had to tell them they're on our diet this week! Lol.. Today, for Mothers day, before coming into work tonight, I grilled some bacon wrapped back strap w/jalapeno's and cream cheese.. I made plenty enough that I could bring more to work for my dinner tonight. Needless to say, today was an off day from the gym.

Yesterday, before going home, I hit the gym & hit shoulders, abs, & about 20 min of HIIT. I'm hoping tonight to get plenty of rest. Tomorrow morning, my plan is to pop 2 pills @ 4:30am & be in the gym by 6:15am hitting arms & cardio. I did 2 a couple of weeks ago & loved it. The appetite suppression on these is sick. On 2 at a time is just plain nasty!!! Not to mention the massive amount of crisp, clean energy I get from them.
Great update Enhanced. Gotta love the biker mom too! My parents are also big-time Harley riders so I kinda know what you are dealing with there :) glad the appetite suppression and energy are to your liking as well. Keep going hard brother. Making great progress.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
let me know how th eupted water intake works for you i may try that before memorial day weekend picnic.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
let me know how th eupted water intake works for you i may try that before memorial day weekend picnic.
I'll do that. I ain't gonna lie, 3 gallons is going to be tough!! We're talking multiple trips to the bathroom!! Lol. All in the name of looking good... lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll do that. I ain't gonna lie, 3 gallons is going to be tough!! We're talking multiple trips to the bathroom!! Lol. All in the name of looking good... lol.
3 gallons? Hollllyyyyyy crap. Lol

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
how's that water intake working out or are you in the bathroom right now!lol, just bull****ing i am up to about 1 1/2 if i count all the liquid for the day. its tuff!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hated the feeling of water sloshing around in my stomach.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterdays water intake was close to 3 gallons. Yes, I pissed my friggin brains out! lol.. I hit the gym yesterday for an hour long arm workout. By the time I left, I was already 1 gallon deep.. I noticed myself taper off as the day went on. As of right now, I think I'm about 1.5 gallons in, but I have to cut back, cuz I'm going to my daughters dance recital, & I don't want to have to get up & piss while I'm there. Did sprints & jog along w/ pushups mixed in this morning w/ the wife while my parents watched the kids. Pretty cool to do it w/ the wife. Ok, enough for now.. Gotta go for a bathroom break!! lol..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays water intake was close to 3 gallons. Yes, I pissed my friggin brains out! lol.. I hit the gym yesterday for an hour long arm workout. By the time I left, I was already 1 gallon deep.. I noticed myself taper off as the day went on. As of right now, I think I'm about 1.5 gallons in, but I have to cut back, cuz I'm going to my daughters dance recital, & I don't want to have to get up & piss while I'm there. Did sprints & jog along w/ pushups mixed in this morning w/ the wife while my parents watched the kids. Pretty cool to do it w/ the wife. Ok, enough for now.. Gotta go for a bathroom break!! lol..
Yea im typicaly around 1.5 gallons most days myself. Im always in the bathroom it seems!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ugghhh.. waterlogged. Lol. Going to try & post up update and final review tonight. Only 2 pills left... :( I is sad panda.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PX-500 DAY 28 FINAL REVIEW

Final weight - 172. Not quite as accurate as I'd hoped for. I worked last night & didn't sleep at all today. I'm at work again right now. Maybe, Sat morning when I get up, I'll get a more accurate weigh in & post it up.

As I mentioned previously, I'm friggin sloshin' around big time!! I could take 4 Mega Men at once & still piss clear!! Lol.. I guess if anything, it's keeping my system flushed out of all toxins! It really interferes w/ my everyday activities though. Sleep too! Lol.. It'll make going back to 2 gallons a day much easier though!

This morning, getting off work, I popped 2 pills for my preworkout cocktail. By the time I got to the gym, my energy and focus was incredible! I hit shoulders like I got a solid 8 hours of sleep! I felt great. Following that, I hit the stationary bike for a 20 min ride. My hamstrings are both pretty sore from running the sprints the other day, so I took the easy way out. As I was on the bike, the wife texted me & asked if we could go for another walk this morning. I obliged. We did about a 40 minute power walk through the subdivision. Her quads were sore, & my hams, so we at least got our heart rates up pretty good.

As for a final review, I don't know where to start! First off, huge thanks, once again to the fine folks @ Finaflex. These guys have been putting top notch supplements out there for us, & this is definitely no exception!

Energy - 10/10!! The one pill, 2x a day dosing is perfectly fine! I dabbled with 2 pills in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon, about 7 hours later on my days after working nights. These gave me the absolute cleanest energy I've ever experienced! Not one bit of jitters. No crash afterwards. It came on rather quickly, usually w/in about 15 minutes. It felt like it was time released, because I never really noticed that it wore off until the end of the night when I finally would sit down & relax.

Appetite Suppression - 10/10!! I'm not just BS'ing here either! For instance, today, all I've eaten was a 12" subway ham, egg, & cheese on flatbread. That was around 11:30 this morning. Here it is, now going on 7pm, & I'm nowhere near being hungry! I'll be forcing myself to eat some ribs tonight in another 2 hours. Not only did these suppress my appetite, but they also made me WANT to eat healthy. Any kind of fast food or junk food just turned my stomach. Like these ribs I'm supposed to be eating tonight, just don't sound very appetizing.. Normally, I'd kill for my mother-in-laws ribs..

Mood enhancing - N/A.. Rather than give it a lower rating, I'll say not applicable. I'll be honest, I'm already a pretty easy going, happy go lucky fella. I'm self motivated, and almost always in a great mood. I do have some issues w/ some of the doosh bags here at work, but after my 12 hours, I go home & forget about it all.

Fat Burning/Thermogenesis - 7/10.. I give it that, because there is no magic fat burner.. It's mostly up to us to burn the fat. It's our lifestyle that burns the fat, or stores it around our waist. This stuff definitely does help out though, when you don't burn enough calories during the day, or the diet strays off. I tell ya what, if my diet was 100% on point, there's no doubt I'd be sub 170 right now. Having the hectic lifestyle I do w/ my kids & job, I do the best I can..

Once again, Finaflex, thank you so much for this logging opportunity!! These pills definitely did not let me down, and I hope I didn't let y'all down!!

WILL BE BUYING MORE!!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Nice review Enhanced! These Finaflex thermos are pretty damn good

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review man. Glad you had fun and some good results running PX.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thank you for your time & effort in here, and your honest feedback
we appreciate you! :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
great job on the log. i'll be resounding the same things when I finish tomorrow. cool to follow.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good things come to an end....thanks for a great log, glad you enjoyed our product.

I'll be starting with this one soon, ...almost summer time :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice review and thank you for taking the time to review our product.