LOGGING OPPORTUNITY: KETOINDUCE/DEFUSE

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are the loggers also use MCT evolved ? If not what are the pro / cons of using or not using it together. Thanks
Also this?

I bought both, if I wanted to use them together, what would be best dosage.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't include the MCT Evolved in the protocol because that sneaks up very close to patent infringement.

The MCT Evolved is incredibly helpful, though.

I keep forgetting mine at the shop. :/

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
My log is prepped and up! I might not get to a computer for a little while and don't know how to link on mobile

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All I know is the next time BRITE is re-stocked, I'm getting a full year's worth (no exaggeration). I'm not willing to let my supply dwindle again (I'm down to my last bottle and don't like it at all LOL).
this... so excited to try this out next.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any possibility of a larger bottle being made? Say for instance 24oz for the people trying to get a long supply dsade

Similar to the strafe mega pouch
Just since Matt mentioned this in another thread:

We should have a restock next week, and I'll be running the 3 bottle special again....and maybe even a 16 or 20 ounce "refill".

socalfresnan

Awards
I'm definitely interested! I'm looking to lean bulk after losing about 10 lbs in the past few months. I work in a clinical lab also, and we just happen to do testing for BHB. So along with updating my log 3 to 4 times a week I could also post my BHB levels.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely interested! I'm looking to lean bulk after losing about 10 lbs in the past few months. I work in a clinical lab also, and we just happen to do testing for BHB. So along with updating my log 3 to 4 times a week I could also post my BHB levels.
US?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
This still going on ? I saw the fb posts and started looking around for this stack.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1459720610.830869.jpg
just got home from NYC coulda used this lol. Can't wait to start!

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
With the defuse dosing, what if the break of my fast is only a serving of MCT pre workout? Or what if the break of my fast is post workout would the Defuse be worthwhile taken postworkout?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the defuse dosing, what if the break of my fast is only a serving of MCT pre workout? Or what if the break of my fast is post workout would the Defuse be worthwhile taken postworkout?
Not sure about post, but I personally wouldn't with just the MCT. That's just me, though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long can the Ketoinduce/Defuse protocol be ran for?
It should seemingly be indefinitely. I know Matt had said Keto Induce can be taken for as long as one wants with no reason to have to stop. As for the Defuse -- at the lower dose, it should be fine to run for a very long time. That said, I personally really love Defuse for my large meals, so I still just utilize it at the 4 caps pre-large meal and not as part of this protocol. I generally never use it more than twice a week and often less than that -- but that's when I really want to make sure I have it.