dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really wanted to run about 20 logs and make sure everyone knows what's going on over here in the quiet little corner of AnabolicMinds. Feel free to keep applying....

in the meantime, I need to following addresses:

digitalducki
booneman77
koltink
plosee214*
oogaly_boogal
Uncle Wade
bosskardo
gdaWG522
MS_MAC

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be down to run a very detailed log, but is there any chance I could get a sample of how the stuff tastes? You can check my thread history for some of my logs, especially my two most recent ones (Most Wanted, and Laxacrine). I'll be even more detailed running this stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be down to run a very detailed log, but is there any chance I could get a sample of how the stuff tastes? You can check my thread history for some of my logs, especially my two most recent ones (Most Wanted, and Laxacrine). I'll be even more detailed running this stuff.
It's not fantastic, but easily drinkable. No where near as bad as Rebirth. I would compare it more to Strafe with a strange 10 second aftertaste.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not fantastic, but easily drinkable. No where near as bad as Rebirth. I would compare it more to Strafe with a strange 10 second aftertaste.
Hmmm....well...here's my app. Let me know if I am eligible! Planning on using it to cut.

BF: 13-14%
Height: 5'11.5
Weight: Depending on water retention, 203-207
Training Style: High/Med Frequency Compound Lifts, some assistance, 5/3/1 Rep Style
Diet Style: Intermittent Fasting, 160-200g protein, 300g carb, 70-80g fat usually

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Congratulations to all the loggers! Definitely in for these. I just received my KI today

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ma70, shoot me your address.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really wanted to run about 20 logs and make sure everyone knows what's going on over here in the quiet little corner of AnabolicMinds. Feel free to keep applying....

in the meantime, I need to following addresses:

digitalducki
booneman77
koltink
plosee214*
oogaly_boogal
Uncle Wade
bosskardo
gdaWG522
MS_MAC
sending a pm... As soon as my order arrives (looks like Sat) i'll start as I'll have both products already then. Sunday will be day 1

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have been interested in logging this, however I think I'm going to run mine with Brite, Epitome, and MR. So that skews it too much.

Can't wait to follow along though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to follow along, guys! I'll be sharing my thoughts as well whenever I have a chance to join you! ;)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Would love this!
Im recovering from an injury!

Gains 20 lbs.... Not muscles... And was about to give up... But i have great ppl around me..So im fighting my way back.
I will be following a low carb diet! Training 4 times a week atleast!

And im willing to make a log updating every single workout and progress made!

On the negative side... i live in denmark ? Dont know if i would be chooooosaaaaaan :D

Im fairly active in here and some ppl are a sure thing following my log! :D

yogi4

Awards
Hello first post here but I figured I might as well try as I am very intrigued by this product.
I am 25
5'10
11-13%bf
My goals right now are to cut down body fat as I want to reach under 10%.
Diet wise I am pretty low carb and try to get most of them from either fruits or vegetables although I am not perfect at this.
I train 4/5 times per week as of right now.

Also I have access to a metabolic cart where I can run resting metabolic rate and respiratory exchange rate so I can see if this is helping me start to burn more percentage of fats at rest. As well as vo2max to see if this pushes my cross over point to a higher heart rate.

I know I don't have any logs as back up or posts for that matter but I am willing to give it my best

Thanks!

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Yeah!!!! I am super stoked! Been in maintenance mode for the last few weeks - time to kick it up a notch.:) Pm sent!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458880043.221410.jpg
gonna do this log some justice, only $10 at CVS

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love this!
Im recovering from an injury!

Gains 20 lbs.... Not muscles... And was about to give up... But i have great ppl around me..So im fighting my way back.
I will be following a low carb diet! Training 4 times a week atleast!

And im willing to make a log updating every single workout and progress made!

On the negative side... i live in denmark ? Dont know if i would be chooooosaaaaaan :D

Im fairly active in here and some ppl are a sure thing following my log! :D
Split the shipping with me?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On day 3, I can tell you this is gonna blow your minds.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Split the shipping with me?
Sure ? how do you supposed to do that bro! Im game... Dont know what the shipping would be... But we can talk about it in PM if you like.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
let me get that **** dsade ill give you the log of your dreams

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
On day 3, I can tell you this is gonna blow your minds.
Your gonna hook me up ? I'm in splitting the bill on shipping

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, this is a once in a very very long time opportunity. I want as many logs going as possible.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you've already tried? Nice!
Of course...I try everything on myself.

The difference between this and the beta is the better balance of the amino acids (ketogenic ones) and the Na-R-ALA instead of plain R-ALA. Big difference.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my goodies a day early! I'll get a log started tomorrow and begin dosing on Sunday

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
Fuk it count me in. Already have a tub of KI and MCT on the way and some Defuse on hand but would love to have a second bottle of each to prolong my run.

5'7"
Around 13-15% bf

Been lifting for 11 years. Currently running Layne Nortons PH3 for the second time through. My goal is to keep my lifts up or even ideally increase them during this cut. At the end of the last run through I hit 375 on bench and 520 on deads. I don't even bother trying to go heavy on squats anymore because my scoliosis makes it impossible to evenly distribute the weight and power when going into and coming out of the hole on squats. I'm interested in KI because I've never actually reached a level of leanness that I've been satisfied with. It's like I fall just short every year. Whether it be my fat boy genetics or the fact that I'm afraid of losing mass and like to eat too much. I'm hoping the KI will be the missing link to help push me over the edge and finally reach my goal. My diet is under control and I log my cals everyday in myfitnesspal. I was doing IF but recently started breaking my fast before my workout with a protein shake instead of afterwards. I'd be willing to adjust that if it would be beneficial when running the KI. I already taper my carbs down throughout the day just because it's how I like to eat. If there are any other details you'd like to know feel free to ask and I'll gladly share. I'll also gladly pay for shipping if I'm selected for the log. I can run it on BB.com if you'd like as I've been a member there since 2006 and just recently started posting here.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd apply but I've never really done a strict diet. I'll probably get some to try out on myself though.
Can people please post links to their logs in here so we can follow along?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd apply but I've never really done a strict diet. I'll probably get some to try out on myself though.
Can people please post links to their logs in here so we can follow along?
Two posts up

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure if im too late for this but i figured i would give it a shot. Ive been on a cut since january. i spent one month on a tkd, and three months in straight keto with two high carb cheat days. I would love to run a log for you guys and incorporate carbs following protocol. I got my keto sticks already and i am fully fat adapted. If nothing else ill be buying a tub of keto induce when it drops and reviewing. Stay up fellas

Last edited:

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might have just gotten tracking info for KI. Here we go!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I might have just gotten tracking info for KI. Here we go!
You did indeed...dropped it off 5 minutes ago.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
I think I did too! Can not wait!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You did as well. Sorry, I usually communicate better, but the past 10 days or so I've worked straight until I can't stand straight anymore...and there's no end in sight!

But you never get a complaint from me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cleared some space just for you.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
My abs are showing a lot more haven't hit the scale yet but def see my abs a lot more , day 4 on KI

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is in the mail.

I'M SO EXCITED!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ordered one yesterday. This and brite are two products i have been looking to try for months and months

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered one yesterday. This and brite are two products i have been looking to try for months and months
All I know is the next time BRITE is re-stocked, I'm getting a full year's worth (no exaggeration). I'm not willing to let my supply dwindle again (I'm down to my last bottle and don't like it at all LOL).

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All I know is the next time BRITE is re-stocked, I'm getting a full year's worth (no exaggeration). I'm not willing to let my supply dwindle again (I'm down to my last bottle and don't like it at all LOL).
If you dont mind me asking what have the results been for you? How do you use it in your regimen?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking what have the results been for you? How do you use it in your regimen?
Not at all, man.

I had got down to just under 230 and relatively lean (my avatar photo) around November. Then, travel and holidays hit (a week at the in-laws' in VA, a half-week at home with my family in IL, etc.) and I stayed pretty lean through most of it, but just got lazy with restriction for most of January (no real huge meals and stuff, but just not being careful so ending up a couple hundred calories over expenditure most days).

I ended up back at 246.8 on Jan 31 and that was the heaviest I'd since been back at.

Since February 1, I have got back down to 227.4 at my lowest on March 23rd. I'm around 232 right now (some of that is water, some glycogen, etc.).

Anyway, diet has been on point but not strict; just monitoring total cals in and keeping protein over 200g. Main staples have been Epitome and BRITE. I've actually been dosing my BRITE at 3 squirts 3x/day and it's made a noticeable difference for me. The level of vascularity I get from this is pretty incredible, too.

So it's not ALL BRITE, but it's definitely a part of it.

I'm super excited to add Keto Induce into the mix, as well.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

dafeesh34

Awards
Same here, got about a bottle and a half left from my 6pack..
Excited for the softgels as well because I travel a lot, so I miss doses when I'm on the road.

When I'm home I usually dose 3 squirts 3x a day (7am, noon, 5pm) and 2 squirts pre-bed around 11..

Vascularity is the biggest effect I notice, as well as a leaning out especially in my face, arms and shoulders.

Can't wait to see what happens with the addition of KI.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any possibility of a larger bottle being made? Say for instance 24oz for the people trying to get a long supply dsade

Similar to the strafe mega pouch

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any possibility of a larger bottle being made? Say for instance 24oz for the people trying to get a long supply dsade

Similar to the strafe mega pouch
All I can picture is the gallon jug with a squirt pump.

MMMMMMMMMMMM VASCULARITY!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1459357273.547589.jpg

Not my for log but my KI preorder came in. If it's cool with you dsade I'll start the KI tonight and the stuff for my log is supposed to be here tomorrow so it would be 1 day without defuse

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Are the loggers also use MCT evolved ? If not what are the pro / cons of using or not using it together. Thanks