Tricep push downs
135x12x3

Reverse grip
80x12x3

35-40min due to schedule today.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
^it seems to be working! Back and triceps Rows 135x12 185x12 185x6x5 135x12 Lat pull downs 145x10x8x8 Low row 150x8x3 Drop set 150x8 100x8 Skull crushers 70x15 90x10x2 70x15 Tricep push downs 135x12x3 Reverse grip 80x12x3 35-40min due to schedule today.
cant grow without rows. Love that ish

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
^it seems to be working!

Back and triceps
Rows
135x12
185x12
185x6x5
135x12

Lat pull downs
145x10x8x8

Low row
150x8x3
Drop set
150x8
100x8

Skull crushers
70x15
90x10x2
70x15

Tricep push downs
135x12x3

Reverse grip
80x12x3

35-40min due to schedule today.
You love your volume! I find as soon as I add in enough volume so it looks something like this I get burnt out pretty quickly. "overtrained", if you believe in that. Have you noticed any changes in recovery, not just between sets buts day to day as well?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You love your volume! I find as soon as I add in enough volume so it looks something like this I get burnt out pretty quickly. "overtrained", if you believe in that. Have you noticed any changes in recovery, not just between sets buts day to day as well?
Thanks bro, back is all about volume and constant poundage IMO. Rep after rep of contracting as hard as you can with a moderate load is what has made my back grow. I may not have the strongest back lifts. But It's sure as hell big lol
As for recovery, no. I don't recover faster day to day. BUT I can still lift heavy weight with a sore muscle. As for rest between sets. No better endurance/stamina. But muscle endurance is up. As in if I can normally do 5 sets of 315x5 i can now do 8 sets of 315x5. Just an example.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro, back is all about volume and constant poundage IMO. Rep after rep of contracting as hard as you can with a moderate load is what has made my back grow. I may not have the strongest back lifts. But It's sure as hell big lol
As for recovery, no. I don't recover faster day to day. BUT I can still lift heavy weight with a sore muscle. As for rest between sets. No better endurance/stamina. But muscle endurance is up. As in if I can normally do 5 sets of 315x5 i can now do 8 sets of 315x5. Just an example.
Thanks for the info! Interesting.. Muscle endurance is definitely a nice plus. More work = more gains generally

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sprained the ankle so legs will be non existent for the next week or two.
Dmz is coming to an end soon (maybe two or three days left) and boy have I seem some body comp changes.
After I finish my log of follidrex ill probably jump on to 400mg/week sust 350mg/week tren a 400mg/week EQ with a 50mg/4 week anadrol kickstart. After the tren a is done at week 10 ill up the sust and EQ to 600 mg for 7 more weeks. I wanted to dose higher but funds are only permitting this cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Coming to the end, this may actually be the last day at 80mg but ill have to check. Probably good I built some muscle before ****ing my ankle up.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Take care of that ankle man!

Sounds like you have a nice cycle lined up ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Take care of that ankle man!

Sounds like you have a nice cycle lined up ;)
Thanks bro!
Yeah, it should be one hell of a ride. Iv never been one to let the idea of sides get to my head. Tren should be scared of me ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sprained the ankle so legs will be non existent for the next week or two.
Dmz is coming to an end soon (maybe two or three days left) and boy have I seem some body comp changes.
After I finish my log of follidrex ill probably jump on to 400mg/week sust 350mg/week tren a 400mg/week EQ with a 50mg/4 week anadrol kickstart. After the tren a is done at week 10 ill up the sust and EQ to 600 mg for 7 more weeks. I wanted to dose higher but funds are only permitting this cycle.
Why not just go GH15 style and drop a g or 2 of tren with low dose T? ;) That's a dope setup you got there bro. You gonna log?
Thanks bro!
Yeah, it should be one hell of a ride. Iv never been one to let the idea of sides get to my head. Tren should be scared of me ;)
:cool:

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Why not just go GH15 style and drop a g or 2 of tren with low dose T? ;) That's a dope setup you got there bro. You gonna log?

:cool:
2g tren No test ;) ill probably log it, there is a good chance ill make that cycle longer than I have planned. So ill probably have to make an ongoing log.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2g tren No test ;) ill probably log it, there is a good chance ill make that cycle longer than I have planned. So ill probably have to make an ongoing log.
That's the only way to run the trenbolona haha!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Breakfast 4 eggs, 4 servings 3tbs egg white, and 4.5oz %93 lean ground beef. Yumm :)
Final day of dmz 100mg, gonna use this last day to the fullest. Final review tonight.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
FINAL REVIEW.
Today I dosed 100mg dmz. That's where I draw the line. If you choose to dose this high I highly recommend only maintaining that dose for a week at most. It's harsh. Insane bp spike today, possible hypertension. But I'm good.

Now on to the review...of OLYMPUS LABS DYMETHAZINE.

STRENGTH-great increases. Hit 315 bench today which was my goal. That's a 40 pound increase from the start. Other lifts up about %5-10.

SIZE- this is where it shines, iv blown up while in a calorie deficit! Arms are about .75-1 inch bigger, chest has came out nicely. Legs are much bigger. Back has become very wide. My "v" taper came out. I got many comments on size.

RECOMP ABILITY- we all know steroids don't burn fat, but woah, iv been in a cal deficit, and iv absolutely shredded, lost about %2 bf while gaining 8 pounds of muscle. This steroid is better for cutting than winny, epi, and many other "cutting compounds". IMO.

SIDES-so this is where it gets tricky, most of you will never run 80-100mg of dmz so not all of these will apply to you.
-acne
-aggression (I like it)
-dizzy (+80mg)
-head aches
-back pumps (once or twice)
-testicular atrophy (yes,you heard me right)
-bp spikes

OVERALL 10/10
My new go to recomp cycle. OL dmz is very potent, and sure as hell legit.

My goals of this cycle was literally exactly what I achieved, visible abbs, 8-10 lean mass, and a 315 bench. All were hit spot on.

I want to thank GoHardOrGoHome olympuslabs Spaniard Mrkleen and the rest of the crew ( I can't spell all the usernames lol) for giving me the opportunity to run this cycle.

I'm getting much closer to being competition ready and ill keep you all update on that.
I hope you all enjoyed the log.

Now is the time for questions, so ask away! :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log man! Very detailed and well put together for sure.

The results that you got are nothing short of phenomenal dude. The weight increase, the fat reduction, the improvement to your physique. Well done man!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great cycle indeed, dermafury apps will be coming in and since you suggested the product would like to see you log that.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Awesome log man! Very detailed and well put together for sure.

The results that you got are nothing short of phenomenal dude. The weight increase, the fat reduction, the improvement to your physique. Well done man!
Thank you my friend. I greatly appreciate the diet advice, I have added in egg whites and lean ground beef and it has made my life much more enjoyable lol
great cycle indeed, dermafury apps will be coming in and since you suggested the product would like to see you log that.
Thanks Olympus, I would love to log it!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review bro. You make me want to run dymethazi9e myself.

My user name is edje007 by the way;)

Lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Awesome review bro. You make me want to run dymethazi9e myself.

My user name is edje007 by the way;)

Lol
You should! Are you bulking or cutting?
And yeah, I noticed that ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should! Are you bulking or cutting?
And yeah, I noticed that ;)
Will be a bulking cycle. Probably start in october.

Always love SD, curious how dmz compares.

Your log really got me interested in it.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Will be a bulking cycle. Probably start in october.

Always love SD, curious how dmz compares.

Your log really got me interested in it.
I haven't ran sd, but if 20mg gives you good results with low sides (if that's possible with sd) then 60mg of dmz will likely give the same results.
I personally will not recommend 80-100mg to anyone, because I don't want to be the reason someone gets hurt. 80mg is very doable (should be for most guys) and gives great gains, but 100mg had me pretty ****ed up after only 2 days.
I'm surprised I had enough caps for all that lol you guys must have thrown in a few extra ;)

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Chest and legs! To make up for days lost. Bench 135x10 185x10 210x10 225x5 240x5 Incline db slow/contracting 70x12x3 Power cleans 135x8 205x5 225x8 <- PR I don't do these often Squats 135x10 225x10 315x5 275x5x5 <------tough, sunburn on back didn't help Dips 15 15 15 Dmz to 80mg. Love it. Almost threw up after every meal today, needed to add some carbs. Lowering my Oxyelite pro dosage to 1 cap daily.
The oxyelite pro works super well , I think they banned the original one tho ...

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Great review and exciting for the next cycle, looks killer.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Great review and exciting for the next cycle, looks killer.
Thanks bro, it may change slightly now that ill be logging dermafury but hopefully it will stay somewhat similar to what I have planned. I may kick out EQ and use the derma fury in place of it. I dont want to be running more than 4 compounds. Hopefully it's a 2 bottle run because I'm wanna dose the stuff as high as possible ;)

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Nice Run here, got me jelly and anxious!

You gunna log that upcoming run into the show?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad you mixed it up a little Jesus ;) can't wait for you to log the fury my friend :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Nice Run here, got me jelly and anxious!

You gunna log that upcoming run into the show?
I'm logging the fury for sure (and ill talk a bit about the injectables) and then ill probably start logging everything a little closer to December-January when I when I'm looking to compete. I know its kind of far out but ill be competing to win, and I feel I need that time.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This thread is now over. Thanks everyone. Check out my new log in supplement logs. Then ill begin a log of dermafury after test recovery