BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Morning weight 203lb
Today was the day boys. Hit the military pr I wanted. There’s a video for your viewing pleasure…to say I was hype is an understatement. I hit shoulders hard today! That is all. FVCK YEA!!!
Shoulder press machine (warmup)
10x70x3

Military
5x85/110
3x135
5x160
3x185
1x205/225/255!!! PR video included

Seated shoulder press machine
10x1pp/2ppsx3
6x3pps
4x 3pps plus 25(160lb)

Btn shoulder press machine
12x1pps x3

Machine side lat raises 3x10
Facepulls 3x20
View attachment 207578
F7ck yeah!! Beast.

Nice work dude.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds divine. Today I had to stop the mk. Love it, but it hates me and gets the prolactin stirring (point of contention on this forum but I can attest 100%). Tried all sorts of regimens and it ends the same, just gotta hit the good **** next time lol.
Zero contention; it’s well documented by now that Mk, like GH & peps, can raise prolactin in the susceptible.

MK specifically is why my left node will lactate when my prolactin is high! I can literally squeeze out proof in the right scenario

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zero contention; it’s well documented by now that Mk, like GH & peps, can raise prolactin in the susceptible.

MK specifically is why my left node will lactate when my prolactin is high! I can literally squeeze out proof in the right scenario
My right is the right scenario lol. I’ve established that I can manage 12.5 for about 10 days. I will use this for a quick heal or water retention. Not like the good old days of 25mg daily on top of gobs o trest

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, you’re blowing everything up here. Well done — and congrats on the promotion too!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I can confirm it’s individual, I am typically always running some sort of gh peptide and in the interests of science I regularly have my nipples squeezed hard, occasionally twisted, frequently bitten. Never a drop of lactation 🤷

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight 205lb

Today was more of a let’s try something different type of workout. I’m in between programs so this week I’m not concentrating on numbers. I don’t plan on picking up my power bar at all. Hit chest/tris today using only my dumbbells and pulley system. It felt great. Did some volume for a change and for the first time in a while I didn’t necessarily have a plan going into it. I really wanna start doing more db flat bench.

Reverse hyper 10x90x2

Flat Db press
10x25/40/55/70
6x80
4x95

Incline db press
10x60x4

Flat db flyes
10x25
Ss
Overhead tricep rope extensions 15 reps
(2 sets)

Ez bar skullcrushers
15x45
Ss
Rope pushdowns 15 reps
(2 sets)

CG db press
10x45
10x45(fat gripz) x2

Tomorrow is my pull day and I set up a chest supported row which I’m pretty stoked about.
IMG_9929.JPG

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice setup! Who makes that camber football bar? Looks sweet.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll start off by saying the chest supported rows will be done with dumbbells for now on. I just couldn’t get a proper ROM. I’m really excited that the trap deads went up so fast and pain free! I’m using the high handles to ease my way into it but overall they felt great. The cambered football bar was used throughout the whole session and if money allows I highly recommend one, a lot of options in one specialty bar.

Reverse hypers
15x90x2

Chest supported camber football rows
(wide grip)
10x95
8x135x2
6x185

High bar trap deads
10x155
8x245x2
6x295x2

Bent over cambered football rows(CG)
10x95
8x135
5x185

Cambered football curls(CG)
10x45/65x2
8x85x2

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Went all out on today’s workout. I’ll be working 4 doubles in a row starting tomorrow as I transition into my new role so I don’t see myself training for almost a week. That’s life though and I feel like a break from the weight will do my body good. I’m also going to dropping all supplements except Triton(pwo) and joint supports, creatine and intra workout as I’m going to be logging the new rendition of Epichaos thanks to @Renew1 @nostrum420. When this happens I’ll be starting a new log and program, I’ll come back to this one afterwards so I’ll tag y’all in that one.
Anyway, squats felt great with the SSB and I wanted to incorporate the chains into this. I forget exactly what each length weighs but it’s somewhere between 30-40lb. I ended my workout with some shoulder work on the plate loaded press. Instead of the traditional seated press I performed them standing facing the machine and now I have a Viking press. I honestly didn’t expect to go past 2pps but these went up way to easy so I worked up to 320lb x4!!! Today was a blast. Kept it simple but effective.
Reverse hypers
15x90/160x2

Ssb squats
10x135
8x185x2
6x185+ 1 length of chain x2
5X185 +2 lengths of chain x3

Leverage lunges
8x70x2

Hyper leg extensions
15x160x4

Viking Press(shoulder press machine)
12x90x2
10x180x2
8x 230
6x 270(3pps)
4x 320
IMG_9951.JPG

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Went all out on today’s workout. I’ll be working 4 doubles in a row starting tomorrow as I transition into my new role so I don’t see myself training for almost a week. That’s life though and I feel like a break from the weight will do my body good. I’m also going to dropping all supplements except Triton(pwo) and joint supports, creatine and intra workout as I’m going to be logging the new rendition of Epichaos thanks to @Renew1 @nostrum420. When this happens I’ll be starting a new log and program, I’ll come back to this one afterwards so I’ll tag y’all in that one.
Anyway, squats felt great with the SSB and I wanted to incorporate the chains into this. I forget exactly what each length weighs but it’s somewhere between 30-40lb. I ended my workout with some shoulder work on the plate loaded press. Instead of the traditional seated press I performed them standing facing the machine and now I have a Viking press. I honestly didn’t expect to go past 2pps but these went up way to easy so I worked up to 320lb x4!!! Today was a blast. Kept it simple but effective.
Reverse hypers
15x90/160x2

Ssb squats
10x135
8x185x2
6x185+ 1 length of chain x2
5X185 +2 lengths of chain x3

Leverage lunges
8x70x2

Hyper leg extensions
15x160x4

Viking Press(shoulder press machine)
12x90x2
10x180x2
8x 230
6x 270(3pps)
4x 320
View attachment 207766
that’s a nice looking session brother

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Holy crap dude, you’re an honorary Viking now!

Hang in there for work. You’ve trained damn hard, and you’re in PCT, so 5 days off could be what the doctor ordered. Stay strong!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats again on the new position!

My SSB comes late next month - looking forward to that big time!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dude.

What ssb did you get?
Pre-ordered the Titan SSB before you sent me the power bar even. I decided my home gym is really important to me so I should start looking into getting the right tools for the job longterm. The Titan is a clone of the EliteFTS but with Olympic sleeves so you can use normal clamps and $100 cheaper, and I have always loved the EFS Yokebar, so it made sense to invest. It’s the most important accessory bar IMO. Opens up a lot of options.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pre-ordered the Titan SSB before you sent me the power bar even. I decided my home gym is really important to me so I should start looking into getting the right tools for the job longterm. The Titan is a clone of the EliteFTS but with Olympic sleeves so you can use normal clamps and $100 cheaper, and I have always loved the EFS Yokebar, so it made sense to invest. It’s the most important accessory bar IMO. Opens up a lot of options.
I almost bought that one but then I found an old black widow used really cheap and I honestly have no regrets. I actually just saw a video from elitefts showing how to use it to hit tris as a JM press

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ahhhh don’t say that @Hyde , I really dislike using an SSB. Never felt right on my shoulders. Was going to get a duffalo instead but you saying it’s the most important accessory means I probably need to look into why it is 🙈

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a badass bar! My next toy will be a transformer for sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ahhhh don’t say that @Hyde , I really dislike using an SSB. Never felt right on my shoulders. Was going to get a duffalo instead but you saying it’s the most important accessory means I probably need to look into why it is
Well depends on what you get - most safety bars are total dogshite! Even Rogue’s; it’s like they had no plans to even use a pad, and some guy at the last minute thought, “Hey gang, maybe since this sits on the neck instead of the muscle like every other bar, we should pad it for some stability?” And nobody agreed; they just glued on whatever little scrap they could find to shut Timmy up and get it out the door. Then all the cheapy ones bend and wobble with just 100kg on them! You definitely end up fighting a lot of them more than necessary on certain things.

EliteFTS Yoke Bar is great, and the Titan V2 is said to be a straight clone. Obviously the Transformer Bar is the king of the hill.

I think it is great for people with bad shoulders who can’t squat with a straight bar, good when you want to give shoulders a break if pushing a pressing cycle hard, great as both a squat and deadlift accessory movement, and makes good mornings, lunges, & using accommodating resistance on squats safer/easier to set up.

That’s a badass bar! My next toy will be a transformer for sure.
JSwain got one; he is busy being a new daddy as well but sent me a pic recently and it’s a beautiful toy indeed. Said he loves it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well depends on what you get - most safety bars are total dogshite! Even Rogue’s; it’s like they had no plans to even use a pad, and some guy at the last minute thought, “Hey gang, maybe since this sits on the neck instead of the muscle like every other bar, we should pad it for some stability?” And nobody agreed; they just glued on whatever little scrap they could find to shut Timmy up and get it out the door. Then all the cheapy ones bend and wobble with just 100kg on them! You definitely end up fighting a lot of them more than necessary on certain things.

EliteFTS Yoke Bar is great, and the Titan V2 is said to be a straight clone. Obviously the Transformer Bar is the king of the hill.

I think it is great for people with bad shoulders who can’t squat with a straight bar, good when you want to give shoulders a break if pushing a pressing cycle hard, great as both a squat and deadlift accessory movement, and makes good mornings, lunges, & using accommodating resistance on squats safer/easier to set up.

JSwain got one; he is busy being a new daddy as well but sent me a pic recently and it’s a beautiful toy indeed. Said he loves it.
My friend has one down the road. Can come up with some crazy positions for GM variations that destroy you.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How’s the new job going? I know it’s a long, hard week for you.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight 204.5
Very high incline db press
12x25x2
10x40/60
8x75
8x85

Seated military press machine
15x1pps x2
10x2pps x2
6x 3pps x2

Btn press
12 x 1pps x3

Seated side delts(machine)
10, 10, 6
Seated db front raises
10x15x2
Facepulls
40 reps

Alright I’m back. I was off yesterday but weights were out of the question. I worked about 60 hours between Thursday to Sunday…Friday being a 17hr day and Saturday night bartending a dj party, which was interesting to say the least. With that being said my wife is awesome and sent me off each day with home cooked meals and snacks so “you don’t wither away” as she stated.

I’m still getting back to reality and I’ve decided to not start a new program until next when I’m settled in a little better. My schedule will not be like it was I was just working 2 positions at once to capitalize on cash flow.

Today’s session was pretty straight forward but at the same time way different. My shoulders are cooked and I definitely worked some muscles that I’ve been neglecting…delts. Wow. Everything went up a little slower today but I’m happy with all my working weights. Those 85lb very high inclines were a grinder but I was determined. Honestly, the hardest part is kicking them up once on my shoulders I feel like I could do much more. I’ve been kicking around the idea of dumbbell spotters for the rack but they ain’t cheap so we’ll see. Everything on the machine was very slow and controlled, also I’ve thrown fat gripz on the handles because it just feels more natural. Tomorrow is another off day then I’ll be pulling on Thursday morning.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Impressive session after all that work! You’re getting a lot of value out of that shoulder press machine, that’s for sure.

I’ve been trying to find a cheap heavy dumbbell solution too. The company that used to make affordable hooks that hang from a barbell is no longer in biz. Bummer. I can’t get more than 80 lbs up with my Olympic dumbbell handles. Feel you.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a good pull session, though I had to use straps on the 295 deads as this hex is so cheap they opted for basically no knurling. Got the 100s on the incline db rows! Threw my 55lb bumpers down and put the dumbbells down on them so it wasn’t as much of a reach. Worked great. Again, I’m using straps for these… I got work on my grip strength. Next was grip strength work haha as well as some arm work.
Reverse hypers
10x160x3

Trap deads(low handle)
10x155
6x245x2
3x295x2

Chest supported incline db rows
10x50/75
5x100x2

Axle rows
10x115
5x165x3

Axle curls
10x45x2
8x65
6x75

Db hammer curls
10x25
8x40x2

Reverse pec dec (standing bent over)
12x30x3

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work getting back to floor height on the pulls - hope they felt fine?

Regarding grip, the axle stuff definitely helps. If you need to build some thumb grip strength, reverse curls with an axle really challenge that directly.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice work getting back to floor height on the pulls - hope they felt fine?

Regarding grip, the axle stuff definitely helps. If you need to build some thumb grip strength, reverse curls with an axle really challenge that directly.
Dude they felt great! I’m actually going to try barbell next.
I did some reverse with the axle but didn’t note it as I was just testing it. Definitely a challenge

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had to get a quick workout in before another crazy weekend. I woke up tired and stressed out from work last night. I wanted to squat today but I also wanted to get some bench work in, so I did both. I’m happy with my squat numbers but comp bench felt super heavy. I’m trying out a closer grip inside the rings rather than middle finger on rings. This feels more natural and I feel like I have more power this way. It’s similar to my ohp. Not the most exciting workout but it felt good and tired me out. I think the next month at work is going to take its toll on me as I have a lot to fix but I’m still gonna train hard on a 3 day split.

On another note I’m almost through pct and I’ve held onto ~10lb so I’m stoked about that.
Reverse Hyper
10x160x3

Squat (opb)
10x135
8x185
6x225/275
3x315/335

Bench
10x135
8x185/225
4x255

Incline db bench
20x40
10x75
8x85
4x100

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low bar or high squat?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m jealous. High doesn’t feel good to me, and I’d love to narrow my grip for a tighter brace. Impressive numbers bro.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Low bar just doesn’t feel right
In my mind I read it as a funny one liner. Your squat is high bro! I still have bartending in my head.
It’s like: “let’s eat out, grandma!” vs “let’s eat out grandma!”

Anyways, I completely agree. High bar feels best. Get all that trap padding and it just sits in the crook perfect.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my mind I read it as a funny one liner. Your squat is high bro! I still have bartending in my head.
It’s like: “let’s eat out, grandma!” vs “let’s eat out grandma!”
I’ll take it!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did your log move, dude? Been away for a while.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did your log move, dude? Been away for a while.
Yea I’m logging for Apex right now so everything has been moved to that one. I tagged you but link is also a few comments up.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Few months out but I’m planning for my next blast-
Td 4andro
X-tren(yes a clone of the og)
W/ maybe
Epistane and low dose msten or superdrol or dmz

Idk I have all the usual suspects on deck. Just thinking right now. Again I have -
Superdrol
Msten
DMZ
M1a
Epistane
Epiandro
Dienogen
Lgd
Td 4 andro
And of course the x-tren

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About to drive back to Philly from the Catskills. Did a lot of thinking about training over the week. I’ve decided to be done with deadlifts, at least until I get this sciatic fully healed. Booked an appointment with my wife acupuncturist who she swears by and he specializes in athletes. Also, ordered 10/20/life on @Hyde recommendation. I think my training has to change a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be a bench day since my lower body is cooked from all the hiking I did. Went 4000ft up yesterday and I’m out of shape haha. I’m excited for this winter and strengthening/building my base.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
About to drive back to Philly from the Catskills. Did a lot of thinking about training over the week. I’ve decided to be done with deadlifts, at least until I get this sciatic fully healed. Booked an appointment with my wife acupuncturist who she swears by and he specializes in athletes. Also, ordered 10/20/life on @Hyde recommendation. I think my training has to change a bit.

Tomorrow is going to be a bench day since my lower body is cooked from all the hiking I did. Went 4000ft up yesterday and I’m out of shape haha. I’m excited for this winter and strengthening/building my base.
I think it will be helpful overall. It’s a philosophy first, more than a specific template, but focusing on some of the bracing and walking and making the focus on pristine movement and building/maintaining an iron core will definitely translate to greater pain-free capacity.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bench
5x135x2/155
3x185/225
1x245/265/275/295

Multigrip camber CG press
5x95/135x2
8x165
5x185
3x205

Multigrip camber JM press
10x65
8x95/105
5x135

Incline bench
5x135/155/185
3x205x3

Overhead rope extensions 40 reps

Press day on my first day back from vacation. Happy with the 295 single. Cambered multigrip feels great with my shoulder. Did some JM presses with it and it hit the tris hard.

I think my winter blast will be about 8wks long if I can handle it
Td 4andro 1-8
Diendione 90mg 1-8
Epistane 30mg 1-8
Msten or Sd 5-8 low dose
Epiandro 600-900 mg 1-8

Thoughts?