Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just joined the thread (better late than never)! Excited to follow along. You ever run Superdrol before? Aren’t the LGI caps 10 mg so how you dosing 25 mg a day?
I ran it back years ago, way before I knew anything and Cel had just started making clones.
The darkcyde reign is a cap of 15mg sd/25mg hdrol plus 10mg lgi. Actually took 20mg lgi this morning haha

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried upping the dose of SD. You live and learn. I was basically asleep during this workout while having the worst backpumps ever. Oh well got done what I needed to so I can rest the next 3 days. Left elbow feeling a little funky after yesterday so I’m taking tomorrow off. Woke up at 212.8! I just keep growing haha

Rackpulls
5x140/175
3x210
5x265
3x300
5x335
1x405

Seated wide grip rows
20x50x3

T-bar rows(landmine)
10x45/90
10x135x2

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I remember just laying down on the bench on DMZ last year wanting to literally sleep more than do my next set, just exhausted. Most of the time lol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I remember just laying down on the bench on DMZ last year wanting to literally sleep more than do my next set, just exhausted. Most of the time lol.
It’s weird being so tired yet everything flies up effortlessly

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran it back years ago, way before I knew anything and Cel had just started making clones.
The darkcyde reign is a cap of 15mg sd/25mg hdrol plus 10mg lgi. Actually took 20mg lgi this morning haha
Is darkcyde reign still manufactured?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stopped the additional sdrol. 15mg is sufficient I think without feeling like a zombie. I just received a bunch of 5mg msten caps so I’m gonna run 10mg over the weekend and possibly bump to 15mg. Got about 3 weeks left if I can make it haha.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, I could never run anything that made me severely lethargic or anything that killed my appetite. Those are two things that wouldn’t be able to handle. Respect for those that can do it and handle it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stopped the additional sdrol. 15mg is sufficient I think without feeling like a zombie. I just received a bunch of 5mg msten caps so I’m gonna run 10mg over the weekend and possibly bump to 15mg. Got about 3 weeks left if I can make it haha.
You sir, are a rockstar.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
209lb waking weight
Added 50mg dhea to the mix for joints. Worked wonders, thanks @Hyde. Work all weekend followed by a much needed deload week. I got 3 weeks left after counting the stash. Gonna blow some old stuff out on this one. Hdrol will be the only thing to end before everything else. Msten is going to be run in conjunction with the sd god willing haha, even at 10mg/10mg split. Androsterone, high dosed epiandro and pstanz behind it.

Preview of the winter months
Dienogen round 2?
Xtren!
Epiandro
Lots of 4andro

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight 209lb

Deload week

I’m feeling spent this morning. Got in a real quick session might do some accessory work tonight while my wife has her class or I might just rest.

I’m still gonna try and run this thing out 2 more weeks. However, I’ve decided to keep the msten at 10mg and sdrol at 15-20mg. Everything will stay the same with the exception of epiandro I think that’s gonna go up to about 1200mg depending on the lethargy.

Reverse hypers
10x90x2

Squat deload
5x90/110/135/155
3x180
1x200/225

Seated leg extensions (hyper)
20x90x3

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Watch the bp on the Epiandro. It’s real for me at that dosage orally.
Gonna ride 900mg out as long as possible. I’d rather not go higher especially with the 3ad in there too. With that being said if I start feeling too toxic I will reevaluate. I really just wanna finish off this last bottle of pstanz since I won’t be getting anymore and there’s 2 weeks left. As far as the bulk goes I’d be fine with starting pct whenever. Training/eating are more important than anything,

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna ride 900mg out as long as possible. I’d rather not go higher especially with the 3ad in there too. With that being said if I start feeling too toxic I will reevaluate. I really just wanna finish off this last bottle of pstanz since I won’t be getting anymore and there’s 2 weeks left. As far as the bulk goes I’d be fine with starting pct whenever. Training/eating are more important than anything,
How do you like the 3ad? Never tried it. You find it better than Epiandro?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight 211lb

Got stuck in traffic yesterday so I had to skip training before dinner. Woke up this morning to my wife telling me the hot water heater was making a noise. Water in the gym. Need a new hot water heater. Wanted to skip again. Went to Home Depot to buy a wet dry vac, got stopped by 2 guys to tell me I’m fucking intimidating as hell…time to train. Went home cleaned up the gym/basement and got to it.

It’s a deload week and I’m already down a session so I did one push day with bench and military. It felt good and I feel strong as hell. I did 5 second pauses on these singles. My body/joints/tendons need a deload so I’m not overdoing it. Pretty straight forward.

I was going to possibly buy a new machine and start accumulating things for the next blast since I’m in my money making season but I think that’ll have to put on hold for now. I’m just grateful that at this point in my life I have savings. Life is good today and I have everything I need.

Bench
5x70/85/105/120
3x140
1x155/175

Military
5x55/70/80/95
3x110
1x120/135

Pec dec flyes
12x50
8/6x90

Arnold’s
10x25s x3

Supinated CG db press
10x25s x3

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Life is good if you don’t take it for granted or expect handouts!

Way to get it done.
Hell yeah! I immediately picked up an extra shift at work next week as well. I know it’s not an incredible amount of money but this wasn’t the case not so long ago. Honestly, nothing happens by coincidence in my life.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah! I immediately picked up an extra shift at work next week as well. I know it’s not an incredible amount of money but this wasn’t the case not so long ago. Honestly, nothing happens by coincidence in my life.
from where you have been, where you are is awesome brother

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
from where you have been, where you are is awesome brother
Yeah man I gave a dude some cash the other week to get well. I mean I know what it was for at least. He said thanks man you don’t know what this is like out here. I just chuckled and said help is out there when you’re ready brother. He looked at me in disbelief as he teared up. Gave homie a hug and haven’t seen him since.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last session for the deload.
Back pumps weren’t quite as bad today so I got some row variations in. I had zero appetite yesterday and woke up at 208lb. Otherwise, I feel great and have completely dropped the msten as of Monday. Right now I’m just riding out 15mg sd with 75mg hdrol. By the weekend the hdrol will end besides the 25mg in the reign so I think it’ll look like this starting next week
1 cap reign - 25mg hdrol/15mg sd
10mg lgi sd (possibly)
100mg 3ad
900mg epiandro
300mg pstanz
500mg androsterone

Reverse hypers
15x50x2

Rackpulls
5x110/140/165/195
3x225
1x250/275

Seated wide row
10x90x3
Ss
Reverse pec dec

Bb rows
10x135x3

Single arm hyper rows
10x50x3

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last session for the deload.
Back pumps weren’t quite as bad today so I got some row variations in. I had zero appetite yesterday and woke up at 208lb. Otherwise, I feel great and have completely dropped the msten as of Monday. Right now I’m just riding out 15mg sd with 75mg hdrol. By the weekend the hdrol will end besides the 25mg in the reign so I think it’ll look like this starting next week
1 cap reign - 25mg hdrol/15mg sd
10mg lgi sd (possibly)
100mg 3ad
900mg epiandro
300mg pstanz
500mg androsterone

Reverse hypers
15x50x2

Rackpulls
5x110/140/165/195
3x225
1x250/275

Seated wide row
10x90x3
Ss
Reverse pec dec

Bb rows
10x135x3

Single arm hyper rows
10x50x3
How long is this blast planned and how many weeks you have left bro?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long is this blast planned and how many weeks you have left bro?
Originally 8 weeks but I think it’ll be closer to 9 but the time I’m done. Superdrol is really starting to kick in so I’m gonna try for 4 weeks

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Originally 8 weeks but I think it’ll be closer to 9 but the time I’m done. Superdrol is really starting to kick in so I’m gonna try for 4 weeks
How long have you been on the Superdrol?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub’d but not yet caught up….

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub’d but not yet caught up…

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update
Between the sd and the heat my appetite is nonexistent. Been eating non stop like a bird all day to try and keep weight up. All I can think about is lifting though which is awesome. What isn’t is the fact I won’t be able to again until Monday night. I think I’m gonna take a bike ride with the wife tomorrow evening after work. Gotta start some cardio, signed up for another tough mudder in September. If you’ve never done one try it out! Enjoy your weekend, brothers!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update
Between the sd and the heat my appetite is nonexistent. Been eating non stop like a bird all day to try and keep weight up. All I can think about is lifting though which is awesome. What isn’t is the fact I won’t be able to again until Monday night. I think I’m gonna take a bike ride with the wife tomorrow evening after work. Gotta start some cardio, signed up for another tough mudder in September. If you’ve never done one try it out! Enjoy your weekend, brothers!
haha, yeah tough mudders fun if you go with the right people. I’ve done 3 but the first one we went as a team of 22, most in decent shape but one women who tbh just shouldn’t have been there. Even walking she was dropping behind, we kept waiting for her but it was freezing cold and people started seizing up, worst experience ever, took over 6 hours to get round.

had something similar on my third but not as bad, smaller group but one lady was slower than we expected, similar, just took too long and she was just walking round most of the obstacles which I think kinda defeats the purpose (I don’t think everyone has to complete all of them but at least have a go)

the other one was totally different, went in a group of 7, all lads who can run at least a half marathon. We jogged the whole thing, as we set of in the first few groups we never have to queue really so we just flew round. Was under 3 hours. Loved it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick update
When it gets too bad, drink you some calories bro.