Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me start off by saying I’m loving life and I have so much to be grateful for.
Took this session slow and really tried to get after it. Squats felt so good that I just hit all different variations haha. Reverse hyper is officially out of commission which I’m pissed about and Titan says it might be another 2 weeks until I have my replacement part. Weight is 207lb this. I’m between 207-209 every weigh in. Not bad considering I was around 195lb before starting. I swapped out the td 3ad for oral and upped the dien. Looking like this -
Dien 125mg
6bromo 25mg
Hdrol 75mg
Oral 3ad 75mg

Squats 3s
3x140/180/215/250/285/320
5x250x3
10x250

Leverage squat
10x90
8x180
6x180
4x270

Reverse leverage squat
10x90x2

Ssb box squats
10x135
5x135x3 plus red micro minis
IMG_9547.JPG

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hell ya bro. How are you liking dien overall so far?
To say I like it would be an understatement. I love it and aside from bp spikes which I control with carditone I’ve had no negative sides. Strength hasn’t gotten too crazy but I’m only about halfway through this cycle. I’ve also had a huge appetite so far which has never been the case. Let me put it this way I have about 14000mg in the reserve for later.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
To say I like it would be an understatement. I love it and aside from bp spikes which I control with carditone I’ve had no negative sides. Strength hasn’t gotten too crazy but I’m only about halfway through this cycle. I’ve also had a huge appetite so far which has never been the case. Let me put it this way I have about 14000mg in the reserve for later.
Nice! That’s good you’re not getting much in the sides department. I think this kinda gives you a rough idea about how you’ll do with other 19nors, although I’m absolutely not saying they’re all the same. Dien was my tiptoe into that class of AAS and I also had little to report with sides. I forget, which reverse hyper did you grab from Titan, economy or the more expensive one? I’m thinking I should probably order one at some point.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! That’s good you’re not getting much in the sides department. I think this kinda gives you a rough idea about how you’ll do with other 19nors, although I’m absolutely not saying they’re all the same. Dien was my tiptoe into that class of AAS and I also had little to report with sides. I forget, which reverse hyper did you grab from Titan, economy or the more expensive one? I’m thinking I should probably order one at some point.
Economy. Also I’ve ran tren enth in the past with no problem . I no longer pin for personal reasons

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh ok. Nothing wrong with a no pin policy. I’m very tired of it.
It’s hard man, I do miss it and know it’s better. The negatives just outweigh the potential positives for me.
I can’t wait for this hyper to be in action. It’s definitely a solid piece.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Officially at the halfway point. I have 30 days to go in this blast. Today the strength came out of nowhere. Hit 2 volume prs on bench almost back to back. I’m excited to see what next weeks session looks like. I also discovered I can use the front handles of the hyper to do dips. Threw a heavy chain around my neck in case the photographer from Muscular Development was hiding in my basement.
Bench 5s
5x105/140/165/180/205
15x235 volume pr
5x275
1x300
20x180
5x180

Incline bench
5x135x3
5x165/195/225
1x255(immediate rack and dropped weight for a burnout)
20x135

Tricep pushdowns
Tricep extensions
Incline fly machine
Dips w/chain cuz it feels hardcore

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Omg I never considered doing dips on the handles!!!! *excited schoolgirl squeak*

Definitely going to try that now. Going to feel really dumb if it works great and I never noticed it.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Omg I never considered doing dips on the handles!!!! *excited schoolgirl squeak*

Definitely going to try that now. Going to feel really dumb if it works great and I never noticed it.
I was looking at it thinking how it sucks that it’s useless right and boom it came to me. Not sure your height but it’s great for my short ass. Just take the adjustable handles off first.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I was looking at it thinking how it sucks that it’s useless right and boom it came to me. Not sure your height but it’s great for my short ass. Just take the adjustable handles off first.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I forgot, I think I found the perfect pwo concoction for me for push days
1 scoop VL juice daddy
1 scoop Sparta Kraken(dmha)
200mg Stanogen
1 scoop Cel Superswole
5g creatine mono

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thinking of possible adding some 4 andro into the second half of this cycle as I see lethargy ultimately becoming an issue. Any thoughts on this? I could also up the 3ad or add epiandro as I have plenty of both

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rogue has the west side scout hyper for $385 right now. It’s built bombproof. Can’t load it up like the big boys but it will handle up to 4 plates.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rogue has the west side scout hyper for $385 right now. It’s built bombproof. Can’t load it up like the big boys but it will handle up to 4 plates.
For the same price you can get the Titan econo which can handle 700lb.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked at that one for a while actually, but ended up getting the same one Wes has.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the same price you can get the Titan econo which can handle 700lb.
In my opinion, it’s a matter of space. If you have the space in your gym for a full size that doesn’t need to move, you want the Titan. If you want to frequently do reverse hypers but are in an apartment or otherwise don’t do full training at home, the scout is the space-conscious no-brainer.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my opinion, it’s a matter of space. If you have the space in your gym for a full size that doesn’t need to move, you want the Titan. If you want to frequently do reverse hypers but are in an apartment or otherwise don’t do full training at home, the scout is the space-conscious no-brainer.
It seemed a little wobbly from the video I saw

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got in a pretty good back session after an unexpected double yesterday. Back pumps are real right now and FSL sets after rackpulls are almost impossible. Weight just continues to feel effortless and my endurance is way up during training. I have another busy weekend starting at 4:30 today and ending with another double Monday, so no training until Tuesday. Tuesday will be shoulders and superdrol is joining the fun. Stay tuned…

Rackpulls
5x140/175/210/230/265/300/365

Wide grip chest supported row
10x120
8x180x2
5x230

CG alternating chest row
10x45x3

Underhand lat pull downs
Db curls
Reverse fly machine

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My temper is becoming a bit of a problem and I can’t have that in my line of work. I had a feeling this would happen as tren did this to me back in the day. Anyway, I ordered androsterone and am going to run it mainly for the calming effects. Otherwise, I feel god like and am starting to get a lot of compliments or at least that’s how I take them haha. Sitting between 210-212 upon waking.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My temper is becoming a bit of a problem and I can’t have that in my line of work. I had a feeling this would happen as tren did this to me back in the day. Anyway, I ordered androsterone and am going to run it mainly for the calming effects. Otherwise, I feel god like and am starting to get a lot of compliments or at least that’s how I take them haha. Sitting between 210-212 upon waking.
Ya man, it made me a little cranky as well. Not horrible, but noticeable. Started getting pissy at traffic and things I had no control of, which isn’t normal for me. Wife commented that I was a little short as well, but nothing like my pre TRT days. Hopefully androsterone helps some. Let us know either way as I’d throw it in my next run if it’s beneficial.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My general manager to me -

-Hey man it’s time to start bulk up even more
-Why?
-Just hired a guy that goes by Brickhouse to barback and he’s jacked…bigger than you
-Challenge accepted

Dudes gotta be straight out the pen to go by Brickhouse. I’m so pumped!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

-Why?
-Just hired a guy that goes by Brickhouse to barback and he’s jacked…bigger than you
-Challenge accepted

**** dat guy up bro

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

-Why?
-Challenge accepted

…just in time for the superdrol, if I have your timeline correctly

Didn’t know androsterone had a calming effect?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ashwaganda is a big help for smoothing out the short fuse on cycle. GABA use helps some guys as well.

Of course you hear of guys who stay pretty with thc vaporizers and such as well, but that’s not a good option for an addict lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ashwaganda is a big help for smoothing out the short fuse on cycle. GABA use helps some guys as well.

Of course you hear of guys who stay pretty with thc vaporizers and such as well, but that’s not a good option for an addict lol
So gaba has the opposite effect on me somehow. I don’t get it but it gets me wired. Ashwaganda is definitely something I need to try.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I think I need to stop the dien early, unfortunately. I love this product but it’s just not something I can run long term. Personal issues that I’d rather not share to get misconstrued. I will try it again at a later time.
I’m going to continue the hdrol, 3ad and sdrol. Gonna add 250mg of prostanzolol a day to try and get as hard as possible these last few weeks.
Any questions about the dien I will answer in a pm. @nostrum420 makes solid products and I’m an anomaly unfortunately.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s the stack now that dienogen has left the building, as well as anything TD
75mg 3ad
75mg hdrol…100mg last 10 days
15mg sdrol….30mg last 10days
300mg pstanz(ph to winny- non methylated)
600mg epiandro pwo only
Mk677 8on 4off
Tudca
Nac
P5p
Carditone
Bioperine
Various pwos
30 days left with the last week being 3ad/ pstanz only
Morning weight 207lb(muscles looking hard)
Pics to come

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heat wave in Philly made it almost unbearable to train in the basement. It’s 102 here. I did what I could and went out and bought a 2nd fan.
Squat 5s
5x140/180/215/230/265/305
10x230
5x230
10x230

Leverage squat
8x90x3

Single arm kB swings
Calf raises

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heat wave in Philly made it almost unbearable to train in the basement. It’s 102 here. I did what I could and went out and bought a 2nd fan.
Squat 5s
5x140/180/215/230/265/305
10x230
5x230
10x230

Leverage squat
8x90x3

Single arm kB swings
Calf raises
Ya man the heat where I am is miserable. We hit 111 and for a dude with a garage gym (no climate control in the garage), that’s asking for trouble. I opted for some much needed rest. Any updates on your reverse hyper parts?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya man the heat where I am is miserable. We hit 111 and for a dude with a garage gym (no climate control in the garage), that’s asking for trouble. I opted for some much needed rest. Any updates on your reverse hyper parts?
They’re en route and supposed to be delivered this weekend. I’ll be at work so hoping by Monday.