Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cabergoline sounds like some scary stuff!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You might be fine just running a bunch of P5P. It hasn’t been enough for me in the past but I wasn’t taking enough. LeakyDelts said he’s using 300mg daily of P5P and it was controlling his prolactin on 150 deca and 20mg of inj yk11 (also known to raise prolactin, it’s supposedly like a baby anadrol how they both are DHTs but act like 19-nors with prolactin increase and mineral retention/volumization).

Caber is a big gun, but it works. 0.5mg every 4-7 days depending. Get ready to be really horny.

Prami kinda sucks. It has a lot of sides and you have to take it like every other night, and then it messes with your sleep, but if you use it in the day you feel awful. But it is cheaper because you need so little, and it isn’t supposed to interfere with your dopamine system so profoundly the way Caber does.
Inhibit p the same? There was someone selling it stupid cheap

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Caber is a big gun, but it works. 0.5mg every 4-7 days depending. Get ready to be really horny
this is how I dose it and 💯 that’s best side effect 😂😂

definitely increases the size of your load as well, not something that I’m particularly concerned about but have to admit it is satisfying when even on the second go that day your coating it like your about to hang wallpaper

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
this is how I dose it and that’s best side effect

definitely increases the size of your load as well, not something that I’m particularly concerned about but have to admit it is satisfying when even on the second go that day your coating it like your about to hang wallpaper
Shooting random huge jellyfish is very satisfying for me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit p the same? There was someone selling it stupid cheap
It has P5P in it, yes. But price it out vs Amazon. P5P can be had very cheap. Remember you want like 2-300mg/day, so it’s going to be more than a couple pills.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It has P5P in it, yes. But price it out vs Amazon. P5P can be had very cheap. Remember you want like 2-300mg/day, so it’s going to be more than a couple pills.
Haha well I did a real quick search and it runs about $40 for 300mg/day for 60days

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I already have 140 caps of 25mg hdrol and I’m about to order multiple bottles of dienogen. I’m interested in var, however I don’t have a source but maybe one day.
Will be a fun run.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
March 3, 2021
Press 5s FSL

Military press(seated)
5x95, 115
3x135
5x145, 170, 190
5x145x5

Incline bench
6x135x3
5x185
3x225

Upright rows
6x95x3
4x115x2

Facepulls 3 sets
Ss
Arnold’s 25lb dbs

I felt really good pressing today, however I may need to drop my 1rm because these 5x5 are gonna start getting really taxing. My arm was awesome throughout, I bought a fat cuff from Cerberus and threw it on during the FSL sets. Veins were popping out of my forearm and it kept me warm the whole time with minimal to no pain. I did a little incline work afterwards since it’s been a while and I wanted to see how it felt. Weight felt a little heavy but I was concentrating on a slow descend and exploding off the chest. In all today was a lot of fun.
Little update on the Mk677 - weight is steady at 200lb. Sleep is great. Hunger is starting to get manageable.
Helios seems to be doing its job as far as my arm goes.
I’ve attached some pictures at my current weight and well into pct. I’m finally comfortable enough to show my legs again after injury. Pictures suck but I think you’ll get the idea.
IMG_8768.JPG
IMG_8769.JPG
IMG_8770.JPG
IMG_8766.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have found I really have to pull my ohp training max down on 5/3/1 fwiw.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a great rest day today. Spent time in the city with my parents. It was the first time my dad saw my new house. I also got a new job today so my 2+hr daily commute is cut down to a 20min walk. Tomorrow is a pull day after work. I feel great and everything is falling into place.
Enjoy your night, brothers

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a great rest day today. Spent time in the city with my parents. It was the first time my dad saw my new house. I also got a new job today so my 2+hr daily commute is cut down to a 20min walk. Tomorrow is a pull day after work. I feel great and everything is falling into place.
What type of work are you going to be doing ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m gonna miss talking to that dude
Maybe he’ll find his way to your new spot....If not, they’ll be new guys to ‘shmooze’ with...Known fact, us guys that like to lift and don’t ‘count every macro’ love a nice restaurant meal out in the citttayyyyy 🥩

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the new gig! Hope it’s great.
Thanks man it’ll be nice to be closer to home and in my neighborhood. Also, it’ll give me more time at home, which ultimately means more time to train without being exhausted. Oh I can sell my pos car.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a restaurant server
my best friend in America has been in that game for years. We worked together as servers in the uk but it’s totally different over here. It’s basically minimum wage stuff and tips are rare.

she’s been in the USA for 20 years now and has always said that if you’ve got the right personality you can do really well in that gig (she’s also likeable as ****)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A quick commute is always a bonus !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After an 1.5hr in traffic I was ready to get some aggression out. Today was a pull day with some bicep work thrown in. Went light on the bis because I’m still having some pain. Rackpulls, however felt light. It was a Thrash kinda day as I needed the extra push!
Now I’m going out to grill a big ole steak, it’s about 30 here

Rackpulls 5s
5x185, 225
3x275
5x295, 340, 385
5x295x5

Db rows
10x70
8x80
5x100x3

Cambered multigrip rows
8x100
6x140x2
3x190

Preacher curls ez bar
5x70x3

Hammer curls
8x35sx2

Lat pulldowns CG
3sets of 10
IMG_8779.JPG

IMG_8780.JPG
IMG_8778.JPG

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ANABOLICWRWLF recommend some metal for this log. I need to hear something brutal

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@ANABOLICWRWLF recommend some metal for this log. I need to hear something brutal
Now this I can do for days.

Vastum - Orificial Purge was on replay basically all last year

Necrot - Mortal is killer

Cruciamentum - Chanel Passages is a fckn heavy gem, opening track rules hard

Domains - Sinister Ceremonies is one of my favorite death metal albums and is a one-off by some unheard of Italian dude who I think did all the music by himself

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, if you ever want to step outside your box, Telephone by Lady Gaga is a classic

I like to mix it up in training. I mean I generally always listen to rock & rap, but I try to keep it lighter often and bring in heavier music when I feel I really need more stimulus. And I have some trigger songs I tend to reserve for certain maximal sets or max attempts, so I actually don’t listen to those hardly ever unless I want my pulse to rise on the spot.

But sometimes I just want something that makes me feel energized but not angry. Being constantly angry burns me out fast, so I have to control and time the burn.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Domains - Sinister Ceremonies is one of my favorite death metal albums and is a one-off by some unheard of Italian dude who I think did all the music by himself
This is what I’m talking about. I love metal but I wind up listening to the same bands -slayer, at the gates, death, lamb of god, Metallica- pre black album, slayer, slayer, slayer...

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This is what I’m talking about. I love metal but I wind up listening to the same bands -slayer, at the gates, death, lamb of god, Metallica- pre black album, slayer, slayer, slayer...

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, if you ever want to step outside your box, Telephone by Lady Gaga is a classic

I like to mix it up in training. I mean I generally always listen to rock & rap, but I try to keep it lighter often and bring in heavier music when I feel I really need more stimulus. And I have some trigger songs I tend to reserve for certain maximal sets or max attempts, so I actually don’t listen to those hardly ever unless I want my pulse to rise on the spot.

But sometimes I just want something that makes me feel energized but not angry. Being constantly angry burns me out fast, so I have to control and time the burn.
I’m pretty much the same way. I listen to bluegrass, folk, hip hop, death metal, butt rock, dad metal and emo too

If I’m doing accessories I listen to some fast paced straight edge hardcore or street punk. Max days kill em all or ashes in the wake. Legs is usually hip hop. Afterwards while I’m cooking dinner for me and the wife it’s some folk/ bluegrass like the Dead South or Poor mans poison. I’m an old guy now so my musical taste has changed a lot but lemme tell you when slayer ends their sets with raining blood or lamb of god plays just about anything I put my wife safely in the corner of the venue and pit hard for about 5min and then feel like dying hahaha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I quit listening to music when I train about 13 years ago when my wife retired (I train in the am and don't want to wake her up) but now I don't even miss it.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m pretty much the same way. I listen to bluegrass, folk, hip hop, death metal, butt rock, dad metal and emo too

If I’m doing accessories I listen to some fast paced straight edge hardcore or street punk. Max days kill em all or ashes in the wake. Legs is usually hip hop. Afterwards while I’m cooking dinner for me and the wife it’s some folk/ bluegrass like the Dead South or Poor mans poison. I’m an old guy now so my musical taste has changed a lot but lemme tell you when slayer ends their sets with raining blood or lamb of god plays just about anything I put my wife safely in the corner of the venue and pit hard for about 5min and then feel like dying hahaha
For some good get-in-the-zone chill music I usually go for something like Wadruna or Forndom. I like old school crossover or hardcore for accessory or cardio. Check out Inepsy, they've got a good old rock n roll Motorhead sorta feel.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome dude!

That 2hr commute must have been a real pain in the a$$.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First day back flat benching in quite a while and I gotta say it went great. A lot of weight keeping the weight lighter, adjust my training max down to 275lb. Dumbbells felt great as well but I quit I didn’t overdo it. By the time I got to closegrip I was about pressed out and started feeling in my right arm. Did some skullcrushers for the first time in probably a year as well as some cheat curls. I’m holding tight at 200lb, which is actually a good weight for me without holding too much fat.

Bench 3’s
5x110, 140
3x195, 220, 250
5x195x5

Incline db press
10x40, 60, 70
8x80
6x60x2

CG bench
10x135x2
5x185

Ez bar skull crushers
10x65x2
3x105
Ez bar cheat curls
5x105x2
Tricep rope pushdowns
50 reps 20/15/15

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure it felt good to get under that weight again!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are getting quit the collection !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, I've gotta ask. What is butt rock?? Also, guess I haven't found dad metal yet, but maybe that's in my future? These are real music genres??

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great day of squatting. Weight moved quickly and I felt like I could keep going up. Decided to see if I could get 405 for a few reps after my last working set. Got 3 solid reps, which is a volume pr. After completing my FSL sets in which I blew through 10 reps on the first set my legs were like jelly and 45min had passed. Finished up with some light single leg press and SLDL dumbbell deadlifts. I wasn’t that optimistic but they were done pain free! Morning weight is 198lb. Still dosing Helios and laxo daily. Mk677 5 on 2 off. I’ve also now accumulated over 800lb of plates so I think I’m set.

Vertical press warmup
10x90x3

Squats 3s
5x160, 200
3x240, 280, 320, 360
3x405 volume pr
10x280, 5x280x3

Single leg vertical press
10x90x3

SLDL w/dumbbells
10x40sx2
10x60s
8x80s
IMG_8805.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought the same but might go for a conservative 435 on Monday, if that goes up easy then I’ll go for it
Wait, why test your max 5 days after a hard squat session? You definitely won’t be optimally recovered for that.