Lobliner's probiotic supp

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has try Mark's machine uptake probiotic and digestive enzyme? If so, how did you like it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just wondering if anyone has try Mark's machine uptake probiotic and digestive enzyme? If so, how did you like it?
Loved it
tasted great first of all, and second of all its a good 1/2 combo instead of buying gut health and some enzymes separate.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Loved it tasted great first of all, and second of all its a good 1/2 combo instead of buying gut health and some enzymes separate.
Sounds exactly what i need since i can swallow pills! Lol. How does it compare to gut health considering it has diff enzymes and such?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds exactly what i need since i can swallow pills! Lol. How does it compare to gut health considering it has diff enzymes and such?
honestly both were just as effective. And the little wafers are delicious.
i would rank it up there as a great product that will be under the radar. he sold out of it at the expo (Arnold) on the first day.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
honestly both were just as effective. And the little wafers are delicious. i would rank it up there as a great product that will be under the radar. he sold out of it at the expo (Arnold) on the first day.
Gotcha! Thanks! Will pick up a bottle! Did you just take 1 wafer 1-2 times a day with a meal?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i took 1 wafer before meals first and last meal, so 2 total a day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I might have to pick some up and see how they work. They sound interesting.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a win win. Enzymes are a very important supp especially if you eat a bunch of clean food. I notice a difference immediately.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This will be my first enzyme blend except for the use of orange triad +greens.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little pricey

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Stacks well with the machine greens which has the pro dura probiotic strain also. Just put an order in for the two

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do you guys down anti-biotics all the time? How is your gut flora all jacked up? Fiber and Yogurt does me fine. (Yes, I used to take all that pro-biotic crap - including Lactobacillus Coagulans, a supposed "protein enhancing" pro-biotic. Then I decided to go without... Surprise! No difference).

Does that Machine Uptake include, for lack of a better term, a 'Lactaid' like ingredient? Because isn't all MTS protein just WPC? LOL, smart move - I'd sell my own Lactaid too :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you guys down anti-biotics all the time? How is your gut flora all jacked up? Fiber and Yogurt does me fine. (Yes, I used to take all that pro-biotic crap - including Lactobacillus Coagulans, a supposed "protein enhancing" pro-biotic. Then I decided to go without... Surprise! No difference).

Does that Machine Uptake include, for lack of a better term, a 'Lactaid' like ingredient? Because isn't all MTS protein just WPC? LOL, smart move - I'd sell my own Lactaid too :)
Marc is lactose intolerant, so that is why his products are very low in lactose.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Loved it when i took it, honestly i can't complain at all, if you have extra money to spend i would look into it. but i wouldn't buy it over some other stuff. but it makes a great addition!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That sounds like a win win. Enzymes are a very important supp especially if you eat a bunch of clean food. I notice a difference immediately.
Then you have some degree of pancreatic insufficiency. Digestive enzymes do not work unless pathology is present. In fact, digestion of foods isn't reduced until less than 10% of the pancreatic reserve remains. The only exception is lactose intolerance.

On review of the profile, the product is beyond terrible. So-so strains and a very low CFU per cost. Amylase as the first enzyme (totally worthless).

For about the same price, grab 3 months worth of swanson 66 billion organisms per cap (vs 1.5 in lobliners product) and a better variety of strains.

You guys need to learn to gauge probiotics more effectively. I've noticed as a trend on this forum that very, very poor probiotics are recommended, simply because they're made by sports nutrition companies. In this case, the health food companies are winning the war

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Then you have some degree of pancreatic insufficiency. Digestive enzymes do not work unless pathology is present. In fact, digestion of foods isn't reduced until less than 10% of the pancreatic reserve remains. The only exception is lactose intolerance.

On review of the profile, the product is beyond terrible. So-so strains and a very low CFU per cost. Amylase as the first enzyme (totally worthless).

For about the same price, grab 3 months worth of swanson 66 billion organisms per cap (vs 1.5 in lobliners product) and a better variety of strains.

You guys need to learn to gauge probiotics more effectively. I've noticed as a trend on this forum that very, very poor probiotics are recommended, simply because they're made by sports nutrition companies. In this case, the health food companies are winning the war
Yea idk bout all that brother. Im sure your right. I havent seen his product yet. Im just saying that when i take digestive enzymes i notice a difference with my digestion of whole foods. In particular steak and potatoes. Thats all i meant really.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
That's totally me. Oh well

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to benefit a good amount from enzymes, but do have some degree of pancreatic insufficiency. They've been prescribed by a GI doctor in the past as well.

As for probiotics, I use Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra.