LMD's peer pressured Ultradrol log!!

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Okay who the hell is that because DAMN! On another note, did you see ryansm was going to be logging this? I think he may overshadow all of our logs!

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
Allison Stokke! America's number one hope to fight the commies! in... pole vaulting...?

either way shes hot as ****kkkkk

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had me at Allison Stokke

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
bump for someone identifying this elusive blonde

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a great log. Good gains so far bro. I'll be following this sh*T

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Weight: +7.5
Aggression: 8/10
Well-being: 7/10
Workout: 8/10
Side effects: 3/10

I have said it before and will say it again, weight is up again and I am happy to see it. I had a pretty crappy day today mainly because of work and the aggression definitely came out today because people were being completely stupid where I worked and I hate dealing with stupidity. By the time I got to the gym I was still fuming a bit and thinking a lot and it just made for a crappy workout unfortunately especially since my day was long. I left a bit early which sucked but I still feel a bit worn out from it. I bumped up the SE's to 3/10 only because I felt a bit tired today, could be completely unrelated to ultradrol since I have felt fine to this point but I will update that tomorrow.

I worked on random stuff today, especially abs deferring legs until tomorrow so I can hit them as hard as I can without the crappy attitude. I don't think I am drinking enough water either, this stuff gets you pretty heated and it is easy to forget to drink water when you are working hard so make sure you guys drink up!

Daily Motivation:

CBR: seriously man I think there is some conspiracy going on here.....everyone knows except us! :tired:

steppinRazor

Awards
Work sucks.
Seriously can't believe how steady your weights climbing man, glad to hear it..keep killin it!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Totally figured it out!!! Larissa Reis

dollerbill

dollerbill

Awards
It feels good to be up 7 pounds and not be able to feel the difference! Saw my ex a day or two ago and she told me I was definitely looking leaner than when she saw me last, especially noticeable in the face. Yeeeeah buddy Ultradrol!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinkin about pulsing 12. 8 pre wo and 4 post. Udca about 4 hours later.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin about pulsing 12. 8 pre wo and 4 post. Udca about 4 hours later.
Don't do that much in a short period of time, that is just my opinion anyways. It is much better if you can somewhat spread them out. I know you are pulsing though so it wouldn't be as bad in that case. I am definitely going 12mg though to give it a shot, I think 12mg is the true dosage for most experienced people with 8mg a very potent dosage for new guys. I think the bloodwork at 8mg may turn out more favorable than people are predicting although there is no way to know until some bloodwork comes out which I am thinking of getting soon.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows the strength increases for you bud?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Weight: +9
Aggression: 7/10
Well-being: 8/10
Workout: 10/10
Side effects: 2/10

Well this is it, this is the day I said I would want to see what my weight was and sure enough up 9 lbs in 2 weeks sort of insane. I did get very fast gains with Superdrol as well but it was dose limited by side effects and it wasn't quite this month. 12mg is 100% the sweetspot for me although I am not saying that something like 8 or 16 may not be for someone else because as you guys saw I was gaining a lot of weight on 8mg and was thoroughly impressed by that. If you want to get some extremely quick gains in two weeks and avoid hepatotoxic effects that might be a good cycle for someone, or even 12mg for two weeks. I will run this for one more week to see how much more I can get out of it although typically I don't get much after 2 weeks of anything doesn't matter what it is. Hunger is through the roof by the way, I would eat a huge meal and not be satisfied for about another hour of snacking, my wife is hating me for that, getting expensive :). No matter how much I eat I don't feel satisfied, though it is really helping me get the calories. Workouts are still going great and no side effects to speak of although I did start feeling a bit tired today and I know the lethargy will be here eventually, it isn't a matter of "if" but a matter of "when" it comes.

Hows the strength increases for you bud?
Strength has been fantastic, very similar to superdrol if not a bit more.

Daily Motivation:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
A bit MORE than mdrol @_@!!
Well if anything it blows it out of the water for having decreased side effects. I always felt the best on Epistane but gained the best on Superdrol, this is like the perfect mix of that.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Weight: +10.5
Aggression: 6/10
Well-being: 7/10

Okay finally lethargy has showed up a little but but it is not horrible. I find random times of the day I get this wave of lethargy and then I am fine. I bumped side effects from 2 to 3 because of this but honestly the fact that I have gotten nothing else is just extremely impressive for the weight I've gained. The one downside to the rapid weight gains is trying to continue to eat enough to keep up with it. My calories have been too low lately so I am trying to really step it up for the finale. I had one of the best leg workouts of my life yesterday and for the first time in a long time I did circuit-like training. I went straight from squats to kettlebells and it was brutal but I got a solid hour of this in and now today my legs are paying for it!

I think the increased dose has offset the fact I haven't been getting 20kcal/lb lately, could be slightly more glycogen retention now or it could be actual weight gain, not sure.

Today's Motivation:

steppinRazor

Awards
That's nuts man..and sides sound next to nothin..gotta love it. I'll be interested seeing how much you keep after the final weigh in..either way sounds like good times. No doubt I'll be pickin up a couple bottles for this winter

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
That's nuts man..and sides sound next to nothin..gotta love it. I'll be interested seeing how much you keep after the final weigh in..either way sounds like good times. No doubt I'll be pickin up a couple bottles for this winter
Yeah as I have said before I am pretty damn impressed. I know I will lose some but it won't take anything away from it honestly because that is the same with all PH's, you have to go into it knowing you are going to lose some and plan for that. This is why I eat like a damn rhino on PH's because you might as well take advantage while you are on this stuff. But I still keep a significant portion usually and almost all PH's have allowed me to keep the same percentage, usually around 75% or a tad less if I get lazy in PCT.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMD, impressive so far! I've decided to sell off my sdrol stash and trade up for an Ultradrol stash. Keep killing it bro!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Day 21 - Final Review

Weight: +15
Aggression: 10/10
Well-being: 9/10

OVERALL: 10/10

I planned on doing a 2 or 3 week cycle just to feel this out and I decided to stop at week 3 instead of 2 so I could increase the dose and feel out 12mg, which is where I think the dose should be for the majority of people, except maybe week 1 or in beginners. I am thinking of going for bloodwork tomorrow if I have time but no guarantees on that!

This review is an overall review of the last 3 weeks. I had to give this a 10/10 because:

a) It FAR exceeded my expectations, I was expecting basically Superdrol 2.0 and what I got was much bigger.
b) I was expecting the sides to be pretty harsh and was even reminiscing of methyl-1-test before I started taking it which makes me shiver.
c) I put on 15 lbs, there is no arguing or denying that and it is the most I have ever gotten in 3 weeks time. Despite how much is glycogen that is extremely impressive. I expect to lose a lot of glycogen retention with any PH cycle but none have ever put this much on me so I know the final gains will be higher as well.

Aggression was great during the entire cycle even after the second dose but it was strange because I only noticed it when I "wanted" to be aggressive or someone was really getting on my nerves. I wasn't just walking around mad or alpha all the time, which I loved because I wasn't being a dick to everyone ;). I put sense of well being at a 9 just because a lot of the time you didn't know you were on anything, you didn't "feel" different and I always gave Epistane a 10/10 on this too. Workout was at a 10 for obvious reasons, the aggression punched in and I was ready to go for as long as my muscles would allow me to. Side effects were at 3/10 and that is only because of the lethargy after week 2 and getting really hot at night while in bed but these two sides are with ever PH I have ever tried.

Overall this stuff is ridiculous and kudos to Antaeus for bringing it out. I was shocked to see a pure methylsten since, as I have said before, we tried to get it for years with no success. I highly recommend this product!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21 - Final Review

I planned on doing a 2 or 3 week cycle just to feel this out and I decided to stop at week 3 instead of 2 so I could increase the dose and feel out 12mg, which is where I think the dose should be for the majority of people, except maybe week 1 or in beginners. I am thinking of going for bloodwork tomorrow if I have time but no guarantees on that!

This review is an overall review of the last 3 weeks. I had to give this a 10/10 because:

a) It FAR exceeded my expectations, I was expecting basically Superdrol 2.0 and what I got was much bigger.
b) I was expecting the sides to be pretty harsh and was even reminiscing of methyl-1-test before I started taking it which makes me shiver.
c) I put on 15 lbs, there is no arguing or denying that and it is the most I have ever gotten in 3 weeks time. Despite how much is glycogen that is extremely impressive. I expect to lose a lot of glycogen retention with any PH cycle but none have ever put this much on me so I know the final gains will be higher as well.

Aggression was great during the entire cycle even after the second dose but it was strange because I only noticed it when I "wanted" to be aggressive or someone was really getting on my nerves. I wasn't just walking around mad or alpha all the time, which I loved because I wasn't being a dick to everyone ;). I put sense of well being at a 9 just because a lot of the time you didn't know you were on anything, you didn't "feel" different and I always gave Epistane a 10/10 on this too. Workout was at a 10 for obvious reasons, the aggression punched in and I was ready to go for as long as my muscles would allow me to. Side effects were at 3/10 and that is only because of the lethargy after week 2 and getting really hot at night while in bed but these two sides are with ever PH I have ever tried.

Overall this stuff is ridiculous and kudos to Antaeus for bringing it out. I was shocked to see a pure methylsten since, as I have said before, we tried to get it for years with no success. I highly recommend this product!
Nice review!!
How are you going to handle PCT?
Do you feel you have to do anything different in PCT in order to keep the gains?

darkwing

Awards
Great review. I may have to give this a try this winter.

steppinRazor

Awards
Great review man..really enjoyed this log..wish you woulda ran 4 weeks!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21 - Final Review

Nice review bud, and I have to agree with everything you stated

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, a lot of people asked so I got bloodwork after 15 days of Ultradrol at 8mg (and a couple days at 12mg0. I was taking liver support as an FYI. I took it at 15 days because I wanted to get an idea whether it was elevating early like Superdrol did. SD increased my LFT's by 25% after week 2. The interesting thing is that one of my liver values went down and the other stayed the same! Seems like this is much less toxic than everyone predicted. Yes the values could change if it were taken for 2 more weeks but I usually take PH's for about 3 weeks anyways so this is a great sign for me. Wish I would have done it at 12mg the entire time but I can't imagine it would be much different.

Cliffs
8/24 ALT - 30 AST - 23
9/7 ALT - 23 AST - 24

Results are attached.

FIRST

SECOND

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome in getting blood work done. Something that is rarely done and overlooked a lot.
Let's hope the blood work from Ryan is just as good!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah hopefully it is, he is running double the dosage for double the time though lol so who knows. I think the case in point here is run it at the dose you are gaining at and for the shortest time you can because if I can gain the weight I did with those bloods then that is a win.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow very impressive bloods, did you get lipids?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
wow very impressive bloods, did you get lipids?
Nope, been posting around that I am not too worried about them because I gained so much weight in such a short period of time I could care less if I had high lipids for 1-2 weeks (takes some time for the lipids to get thrown off). Takes a lifetime of those labs to get heart disease in most so wasn't really an issue. Acute hepatic failure or some hepatorenal syndrome on the other hand.....lol. Being in the medical field you tend to see scarier things ;).

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome results dude!!! This is definitely at the top of my list of winter bulking.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's great to see man. THanks for posting those bloods.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have before and after pictures of your self?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Nah haven't don't before and afters in quite a while. And no problem on the bloods guys, it wasn't that expensive and hopefully Antaeus will toss a bottle of Trenazone or something my way for being so helpful hint hint! ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
nice stuff here lake. great review
Thanks, I had no plans of doing it but as the title suggested people peer pressured me into it and we had an extra bottle so why not ;). Glad I did!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMD.. What do you think abt pulsing Ultradrol?
I was wondering this same thing. Would this be a pulsable compound or just better to get the 3 week run in and done.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the half life of UD?

I would assume it would be similar to SD, So I would say it would be good for a pulse. But I MUCH rather run 4 week runs of orals. JMO

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The manufacturer replied to my email about Half-Life with 7.5 hrs

cbruno924

cbruno924

Awards
How did you feel with your support supplements and PCT? I'm thinking that along with the basic staples, Liver Juice and Cycle Assist will suffice for preloading and on cycle support. However, for PCT, how necessary do you feel it would be to run say Nolvadex or Clomid? I saw you chose Erase and (forgot the other one) but you ran for a 3 week cycle. I feel that if the sides are indeed light as they appear to be, then a simple natural test booster (Ex. Test Drive or DAA, etc.) and hormonal modulator (Ex. Triazole or Erase) would be enough.

I have no problem using a SERM and personally believe its a better option. I am just asking this for the sake of people wanting to know what options they have for on cycle support and PCT. Of course anyone else who has some knowledge of this are very much encouraged to put their thoughts up here.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Great review man. I definitely see a cycle of Ultradrol in my future. Maybe 8/12/12/12? Yummy.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
How did you feel with your support supplements and PCT? I'm thinking that along with the basic staples, Liver Juice and Cycle Assist will suffice for preloading and on cycle support. However, for PCT, how necessary do you feel it would be to run say Nolvadex or Clomid? I saw you chose Erase and (forgot the other one) but you ran for a 3 week cycle. I feel that if the sides are indeed light as they appear to be, then a simple natural test booster (Ex. Test Drive or DAA, etc.) and hormonal modulator (Ex. Triazole or Erase) would be enough.

I have no problem using a SERM and personally believe its a better option. I am just asking this for the sake of people wanting to know what options they have for on cycle support and PCT. Of course anyone else who has some knowledge of this are very much encouraged to put their thoughts up here.
you should always run a serm when dealing with ph's/aas. even the sides seem "light" it doesnt mean that your hpta is still good. bloods before cycle and after pct will tell you if your good. just because he got away with just using erase doesnt mean it will work for everyone. def would like to see a hormone blood panel before and after ultradrol