LMAO jake shields is gay

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
thats why he cant knock anyone out!! im surprised diaz bros train with him if they know about this, they seem like they would be gay bashing

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
:laugh:

Funny this thread pops up because I was watching that pre-fight special on Spike last night and thought Jake was somewhat effeminate in the way he speaks and carries himself.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a feeling GSP will be getting greased up for this one...if he is smart lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats why he cant knock anyone out!! im surprised diaz bros train with him if they know about this, they seem like they would be gay bashing
you didn't know the diaz brothers are also very gay, look at them and how they act....the tough guy thing just means they are the power in their male relationships

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
you didn't know the diaz brothers are also very gay, look at them and how they act....the tough guy thing just means they are the power in their male relationships
noooo thats some of my fav fighters!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
noooo thats some of my fav fighters!!
hey kobe....if they are gay you can't like them? lol.....just look at nick, u can tell he's into men, he's def not getting any chicks, thats for sure

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
they are not gay, wtf, one of nick's exes was a chola, nice too

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
If he's gay he must be bi cause he has a 10 year old daughter.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I thought it was gunna lead me to a funny picture. But no. That fool is gay