Liquid SERM travel carry on US Domestic flight

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
So I have a couple of domestic flights planned during PCT. Is there any risks involved in leaving liquid clomid and liquid nolva in the original research chemical bottle when flying within the US? I plan to keep them separate with other liquids I will be traveling with. If this is unadvised I will delay my cycle. Thank you!

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
If you don't mind me asking...what research company you using? I'm in need of some Clomid and can't seem to find a legit site without mixed feedback.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Gridles yeah if you don't mind could you PM me about where it's from?

I know you aren't allowed to post sources on the boards

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully i'm not sure if you'd have a problem with that or not. If it's not carry on then they probably wouldn't worry too much but I don't fly a lot so i haven't ran across them problem before.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I knew someone who was doing this, I would measure out how much SERM I needed (say 1ml (20mg) for 5 days = 5 ml (100mg).

I would then put it into one of those little travel mouth washes, and fill it with a little mouthwash so it appeared green. Say 5ml mouth wash to be safe.

I would then bring my oral syringe with me (packed in a different place, maybe in m carry on) and then take 2ml every day.

Hypothetically that is.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I knew someone who was doing this, I would measure out how much SERM I needed (say 1ml (20mg) for 5 days = 5 ml (100mg).

I would then put it into one of those little travel mouth washes, and fill it with a little mouthwash so it appeared green. Say 5ml mouth wash to be safe.

I would then bring my oral syringe with me (packed in a different place, maybe in m carry on) and then take 2ml every day.

Hypothetically that is.
You are an asset to SNS.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. Good advice. Best bet might what warbird suggested or put in checked baggage as lean engineer alluded to. Thanks again

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are an asset to SNS.
I would also only take it pre bed, because the mouthwash can make some people feel a little sick. But what do I know about these things lol

EMG81

Awards
A drop or two of food coloring might do the trick as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just say it's not worth the risk. I write "PROTEIN" in sharpie on bags or "PRE-WORKOUT" or whatever it is when I travel for a week or so for work and don't want to lug actual tubs. You should run into less hassle if you check it, but I would absolutely put it in a travel container or leave it in the current container and just peel the label off and put it with your toiletries. No different than eye drops.

But in general, best to not draw any type of unnecessary attention. I've had to throw peanut butter out before because it's "not a solid" smh, so I'm not trying to get anything at all confiscated lol.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses! I plan to put it in the checked baggage in a mini scope bottle with a splash of mouthwash (just to be safe).

Jujuicey

Awards
I've had no issues traveling with my liquid RCs in my checked baggage. They're technically legal to possess for research purposes.

I'll have to try that mouthwash bottle idea...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 7
MMAguy Post Cycle Therapy 7
Post Cycle Therapy 13
vanbeast73 Post Cycle Therapy 6
Post Cycle Therapy 6