liquid nolva...

DobermanXXL

Awards
I just received mine.. Just curious how you guys like to take it.. do you just squirt it in a cup.. mix it w/ something or what?

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
if its from lion nutrition its 20mg/ml so you take 2 droppers full. i take one in the am and the other in the evening....

i just started today

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Take your entire daily dose at one time. If it's flavored, just squirt in your mouth & swallow. If its unflavored, squirt it into 4-6oz of OJ, swirl it around, & down it. Don't squirt the unflavored stuff into your mouth, it tastes worse than anything I can describe.

Vice

Awards
I took all 40mg at one sitting with mine.. due to school and work (dont want to bust out a syringe at work or school :( )... I got a little bit of acne on it on my face.. non really on my shoulders or back.. It went away as my hormones started leveling out again..

Vice

Awards
Take your entire daily dose at one time. If it's flavored, just squirt in your mouth & swallow. If its unflavored, squirt it into 4-6oz of OJ, swirl it around, & down it. Don't squirt the unflavored stuff into your mouth, it tastes worse than anything I can describe.
I got mine from LR.. i think they mixed it with 151 or something.. i kinda like it actually.. :) nothing like a nice little burning sensation in the morning..

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It isn't 151. I have mixed things with that, and it is horrid.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles from LR, anybody who likes that taste is insane. It's like chewing up aspirin & the aftertaste lasts forever. The only way to even mask it is OJ. I have tried mountain dew, lemonade, every other fruit juice possible- its brutal.