Liquid Nolva Research

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I noticed cem doesn’t exist anymore and that was my original source of nolva. Has anyone had any experiences with other companies?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Send me a PM and I'll tell you where I bought mine from, if you're interested. The site isn't a board sponsor, so I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it publicly.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Send me a PM and I'll tell you where I bought mine from, if you're interested. The site isn't a board sponsor, so I don't know if I'm allowed to mention it publicly.
you are not allowed actually.. i mean not as in directing someone there..
if someone came in asking a question about ur company you could answer it but not link to it.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
you are not allowed actually.. i mean not as in directing someone there..
if someone came in asking a question about ur company you could answer it but not link to it.
Oh ok. Well, I'm not trying to break the rules or anything, just tell OP where I bought mine from. But all the board sponsors have Nolva and it's pretty much everywhere anyway. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh ok. Well, I'm not trying to break the rules or anything, just tell OP where I bought mine from. But all the board sponsors have Nolva and it's pretty much everywhere anyway. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
well i didnt mean to say you couldnt discuss stuff privately just dont do in a thread.