Can I bring liquid Nolvadex on airplane?

Kolorado

Awards
Going out of state for some training. Military.
Unexpected and I now I have to cut my cycle a couple weeks short, which is fine.

anyone have experience bring liquid PCT on an airplane? Checked baggage? I took the label off. And it’s still sealed. Or do I have better chance bringing my Nolvadex pills.

I was thinking of adding to my hygiene bag. It’s a small 30ML bottle.

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going out of state for some training. Military.
Unexpected and I now I have to cut my cycle a couple weeks short, which is fine.

anyone have experience bring liquid PCT on an airplane? Checked baggage? I took the label off. And it’s still sealed. Or do I have better chance bringing my Nolvadex pills.

I was thinking of adding to my hygiene bag. It’s a small 30ML bottle.
When I can, I always prefer to put my liquid, or unmarked tabs/caps in a bottle where it looks like it belongs, in a checked bag.
But honestly, I think you'll be fine either way.

Kolorado

Awards
When I can, I always prefer to put my liquid, or unmarked tabs/caps in a bottle where it looks like it belongs, in a checked bag.
But honestly, I think you'll be fine either way.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Especially since it’s going to be in duffel bag with all my military gear. I don’t think it’ll raise any questions. But I just wanted to make sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem as long as it's in a 3oz or smaller container.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I check it I will just remove the label like you did and put it in a ziplock in case it leaks (like I do with cologne or any liquids).

If carry on use a 99 cent 3oz plastic travel bottle from Walmart and it won’t even be questioned. Of course if anything ever was it would be a massage oil, but I fly 3-4x a year with orals, transdermals and/or SERMs and no issues even going out of country.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I check it I will just remove the label like you did and put it in a ziplock in case it leaks (like I do with cologne or any liquids).

If carry on use a 99 cent 3oz plastic travel bottle from Walmart and it won’t even be questioned. Of course if anything ever was it would be a massage oil, but I fly 3-4x a year with orals, transdermals and/or SERMs and no issues even going out of country.