Lipovate?

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
saw this for sale online as a new product from analyzed supplements. any info?

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Noticed this a few days ago as well. Been waiting for some info :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you see this?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been there for a while no idea what it is!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sneaky buggers find out about our stuff way too early lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will double check and see if I am allowed to make any hints. :)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I think Im gonna get a bottle. Been looking at it for a little bit now

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How exciting. I thought it may be a screw up on their part lol like a product from a different company

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Info is coming soon....

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Subbed :)

Every single time things leak it seems now lol
PES popularity has drawn prying eyes

I am impressed that Athletix has kept our big new release a secret thus far

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :)

Every single time things leak it seems now lol
PES popularity has drawn prying eyes

I am impressed that Athletix has kept our big new release a secret thus far
new Titanium? LOL

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
ingredients:

hydroxycitric acid
cholorgenic acid
fucoxanthin

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Not two mediocre fat loss ingredients and an antioxidant. besides AS don't usually put out multiple ingredient formulas...
can't reinvent the wheel with every release. this is a solid well priced product, i'll pick up a bottle.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
Subbed :) Every single time things leak it seems now lol PES popularity has drawn prying eyes I am impressed that Athletix has kept our big new release a secret thus far
When is that release coming?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't reinvent the wheel with every release. this is a solid well priced product, i'll pick up a bottle.
This. PES is and always will be the complete game changer of the industry. When we find something top shelf innovative, you can bet PES will be releasing it as soon as possible. AS is for the highly requested ingredients and just plain effective (Both study based and anecdotally). AS has been almost exclusively by the people for the people, more of a labor of love than anything profit based.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an As product and not PES. This will be a more so mainstream fat burner. PES is working on a more novel stim free fat burner that the forum population will enjoy more.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is an As product and not PES. This will be a more so mainstream fat burner. PES is working on a more novel stim free fat burner that the forum population will enjoy more.
Like with oleuropin? Lol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The great thing about analyzed supplements is every product that we release already has a demand...because that's the only reason we create the product to begin with.

Everything on the line is something that people were asking us for. What you forum guys have to understand is that you are in the top tier of educated consumer in the industry. You know to buy products like AmentoMax.

If you walked into a store and asked for AmentoMax they would look at you funny and have no idea what the amento whatever is that you are asking for.

If you asked them for a product with the ingredients in Lipovate, they could show you a dozen. This product was something that was demanded from us by multiple brick and mortar retailers. Just like for you guys, we deliver to our fans

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And for those who are looking for one or more of the ingredients in Lipovate, we have created a formula at proper doses, properly extracted, and at a great price. That's the Analyzed way

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The great thing about analyzed supplements is every product that we release already has a demand...because that's the only reason we create the product to begin with.

Everything on the line is something that people were asking us for. What you forum guys have to understand is that you are in the top tier of educated consumer in the industry. You know to buy products like AmentoMax.

If you walked into a store and asked for AmentoMax they would look at you funny and have no idea what the amento whatever is that you are asking for.

If you asked them for a product with the ingredients in Lipovate, they could show you a dozen. This product was something that was demanded from us by multiple brick and mortar retailers. Just like for you guys, we deliver to our fans
So true. When I go into a certain chain for a quick protein bar or drink, I am baffled at the lack of education the "sales people" have. I mentioned select protein to one of them and I was like oh it made by PES... They were like who?? I was like wow, 4 of their products are RIGHT behind you. It's sad, the ignorance and how the industry is really mostly run by flashy marketing ploys for ineffective products sold to the masses.

Readily so, I admit I was one of those types before I joined this forum 3.5 years ago

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
Are we looking for a release in the very near future?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So true. When I go into a certain chain for a quick protein bar or drink, I am baffled at the lack of education the "sales people" have. I mentioned select protein to one of them and I was like oh it made by PES... They were like who?? I was like wow, 4 of their products are RIGHT behind you. It's sad, the ignorance and how the industry is really mostly run by flashy marketing ploys for ineffective products sold to the masses.

Readily so, I admit I was one of those types before I joined this forum 3.5 years ago
Thank you for making store employees more aware of our products. I appreciate some stores are a struggle sometimes and every little PES emphasis helps. :)

Are we looking for a release in the very near future?
It shall be coming shortly, yes. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, I have been busy with exams and papers due but the write up should be up soon and the product shortly after

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
need to see some shilajit extract and exciting GDA agents released :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
need to see some shilajit extract and exciting GDA agents released :)
This x100000000 if we could add shilajit to a chlorotest + dopadex stack at bed.. That's awesome. Add in some olive leaf extract as well... Perfect night time recovery and metabolism support

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
RELEASE DATE?!?!?!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting that Corbin

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
will there be a promo/insider type deal on this through the analyzed site? looking to pick up a few more bottles

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will there be a promo/insider type deal on this through the analyzed site? looking to pick up a few more bottles
I hope so. I would love to see a LipoVate/Forskolin combo deal. Maybe throw in some alphamine to really create a complete fat burning stack. Lipolysis, fat oxidation, and reduction of fat storage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 15
Supplements 1
Supplements 0