LiGHts Out Needs More Reviews - GTFIH!!!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
the onlu thing why I need better sleep is that I can't sleep well. I need some extra time to recover and 6 hours are definitely not enough

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post up when you get product guys!! Looking forward to the feedback. Make sure you post links to your logs in here when ready!

Mike

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine a few minutes ago. I will try it tonight and report the results tommorrow.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got mine a few minutes ago. I will try it tonight and report the results tommorrow.
in for results, wish i had lights out last night, couldn't sleep for the life of me

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I only took one tab last night, the insutructions say to use 1-2. I wanted to start out slowly to check tolerance. I don't want to wake-up groggy. At one tab I really didn't notice any difference. I usually go to sleep without any problems but when I wake up to go to the bathroom I often have trouble going back to sleep. I will try two tabs tonight and see how things go.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Forgot last night.... Going to start tonight.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets get links to logs up in here guys!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I tried two tabs last night, I slept pretty well all night. I will continue with two tabs for a couple more days. I may try three on the weekend just to see how I respond.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Started review log... Ill link little later. Kinda in a hurry for work.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Do love me some Lights Out! I had some crazy awesome dreams on the stuff!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been playing with doses and timing trying to get a handle on this stuff. For me it's been difficult to evaluate.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I've been playing with doses and timing trying to get a handle on this stuff. For me it's been difficult to evaluate.
I agree... Some days not much other days good, kinda hit or miss