Lifting after triple bypass heart surgery, gonna show you how its done!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
HGP, What what's your LDL?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Haha thanks brother!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGP, What what's your LDL?
LDL 165 mg/dL; HDL 46 , after 3 month of healthy diet and a sh1tload of supplements -BUT, sedentary (healing) and without exercise.
Fasting blood sugar 117 mg/dl.
Total testosterone: 746 ng/dl when pinning 175mg/w cheapo test-e. Now guessing that the Indian 250mg/ml vial holds about 180mg/ml.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I dont see anything alarming with those numbers...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LDL 165 mg/dL; HDL 46 , after 3 month of healthy diet and a sh1tload of supplements -BUT, sedentary (healing) and without exercise.
Fasting blood sugar 117 mg/dl.
Total testosterone: 746 ng/dl when pinning 175mg/w cheapo test-e. Now guessing that the Indian 250mg/ml vial holds about 180mg/ml.
That fasting blood sugar is probably part of the issue with your cholesterol. Have you had your thyroid levels checked? At least TSH?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What's wrong with the cholesterol? It all looks in range

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That fasting blood sugar is probably part of the issue with your cholesterol. Have you had your thyroid levels checked? At least TSH?
Thyroid all in range. I'm almost 100% sure that everything normalizes a month after exercise. If blood sugar stays elevated, time for metformin.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
LOL. After a triple bypass, one perceives slightly elevated cholesterol as a catastrophe, I guess. :)
Haha I can see that...

I'm 34 and pretty good cardiovascular shape...my numbers look similar.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's wrong with the cholesterol? It all looks in range
Cholesterol over 200 with LDL over 130 is not in range. Not that even being in range tells the entire story. Not that even high cholesterol tells the entire story.

A fasting glucose of 117, on the other hand, is pretty darned high, and is solidly prediabetic. It is certainly not in range.

People who are either diabetic or have thyroid issues often have energy expenditure issues that elevate glucose and cholesterol levels.

LOL. After a triple bypass, one perceives slightly elevated cholesterol as a catastrophe, I guess. :)
Haha, hardly a catastrophe - I was more concerned about the glucose...but even at that it isn't an acute issue. But it could be a long term issue that you could correct.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cholesterol is high, glucose is high. We’re you tested fasting? You need to do a 2 hour glucose test when you get the chance, you may be masking some insulin resistance with your exercise. No bueno.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cholesterol is high, glucose is high. We’re you tested fasting? You need to do a 2 hour glucose test when you get the chance, you may be masking some insulin resistance with your exercise. No bueno.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, we get it a$shole. No need to post it every day. haha. J/k. I agree.

@hairygrandpa - are you using Tudca right now? How is your liver function? I'm not screaming catastrophy, but you're not in horrible shape and you seem to eat reasonably well - to have a fasting blood glucose that high and elevated lipids just makes me wonder what we are missing....it could be something small that is easily corrected.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

@hairygrandpa - are you using Tudca right now? How is your liver function? I'm not screaming catastrophy, but you're not in horrible shape and you seem to eat reasonably well - to have a fasting blood glucose that high and elevated lipids just makes me wonder what we are missing....it could be something small that is easily corrected.
Liver values tested normal, even though I had 2 nights of drinking alcohol beforehand. Not taking tudca -but nac.

As I said, I may be a candidate for metformin.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Liver values tested normal, even though I had 2 nights of drinking alcohol beforehand. Not taking tudca -but nac.

As I said, I may be a candidate for metformin.
Yeah, maybe, but with all the work you put in, I see that as something you can overcome potentially. Are you eating low carb or anything?

You have a glucose meter, right? Maybe do some testing of your own and monitor your postprandial levels? It could be an anomaly too...you've been going through a lot of stress. I just want you to live to be 100 and jacked, because you are my man crush.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figured, I first exercise regularly again before another test. I had 3 month of hanging around with no exercise whatsoever -and that can't be good. Now that I'm on a low dose of statins, blood glucose may rise even more. The blood labs in a month from now will be more conclusive.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, maybe, but with all the work you put in, I see that as something you can overcome potentially. Are you eating low carb or anything?

You have a glucose meter, right? Maybe do some testing of your own and monitor your postprandial levels? It could be an anomaly too...you've been going through a lot of stress. I just want you to live to be 100 and jacked, because you are my man crush.
Not low carb -but IF. Meaning the blood labs next day were after my "huge once a day meal" from the night before.

No glucose meter at hand, but I have a measuring tape to measure my penis.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Make sure you measure fasted in the morning....ur penis that is

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to measure pre and post arousal, optimal length is 7.5 inches I’ve heard. If below optimal ask your doctor for a script prescribing more sex. No upper limit if above optimal though. Satisfaction increases linearly with length in proportion to the amount of stimulus given to the woman

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
The funny thing is....this guy is an older man who drinks, pops molly, goes to raves, and you are trying to get him in perfect bloodwork ranges...its not going to happen.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The funny thing is....this guy is an older man who drinks, pops molly, goes to raves, and you are trying to get him in perfect bloodwork ranges...its not going to happen.
Well, yeah....

like I said, a simple adjustment may be in order...maybe the alcohol and molly is creating a requirement for statins and metformin. It is a judgement call on trade-offs that only he can make, but at least if he knows he is making the call he is aware of what he is signing up for.

I mean, it is highly likely that pussy and what it brings along with it is going to cause me grief, anxiety and stress, raising blood pressure and increasing my risk of an early death. But, I am not gonna give it up.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I mean, it is highly likely that pussy and what it brings along with it is going to cause me grief, anxiety and stress, raising blood pressure and increasing my risk of an early death. But, I am not gonna give it up.
Your putting the pussy on a pedestal...I've never experienced any of those side effects from it...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, yeah....

like I said, a simple adjustment may be in order...maybe the alcohol and molly is creating a requirement for statins and metformin. It is a judgement call on trade-offs that only he can make, but at least if he knows he is making the call he is aware of what he is signing up for.

I'm ready to make some adjustments, like stop peeing in the shower. :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy holidays to all of you!
Well, you never mentioned peeing in the shower in the previous threads. I am sure that is elevating your glucose at least 15 points.

Happy holidays to you as well @hairygrandpa!

Happy holidays to the entire board!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t read anything on it, but according to Mike Arnold the other day on Beast Fitness Radio apparently TUDCA can do some very interesting things as an insulin sensitizer or GDA (can’t remember which one).

Getting back into routine exercise WILL improve all these values though, no doubt.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven’t read anything on it, but according to Mike Arnold the other day on Beast Fitness Radio apparently TUDCA can do some very interesting things as an insulin sensitizer or GDA (can’t remember which one).

Getting back into routine exercise WILL improve all these values though, no doubt.
I didn't hear that show - but this is why I was asking about TUDCA. It has a lot of benefits around leptin and insulin, and the ER stress repair associated with it can have huge systemic consequences. Personally, I think agmatine and TUDCA are two substances that can have tremendous system-wide benefits and are under-appreciated from both a health and a bodybuilding perspective.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your putting the pussy on a pedestal...I've never experienced any of those side effects from it...
Me either but the rest of that fleshy tissue surrounding it has caused me some of these things...

Agreed
I didn't hear that show - but this is why I was asking about TUDCA. It has a lot of benefits around leptin and insulin, and the ER stress repair associated with it can have huge systemic consequences. Personally, I think agmatine and TUDCA are two substances that can have tremendous system-wide benefits and are under-appreciated from both a health and a bodybuilding perspective.
True Dat.

HGP are you still running the MK or have you been up until very recently, that could be a factor in the blood sugar.

Another thing that could be a factor in the blood sugar is that you are doing IF, and you could have just recently had a dump of glucose from the liver as a response to low blood sugar. It happens and people often forget about this occurrence. Not trying to say No Worries Mate or anything. Just a reminder that there may not be an issue with blood sugar at all going on here...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me either but the rest of that fleshy tissue surrounding it has caused me some of these things...
Agreed
True Dat.

HGP are you still running the MK or have you been up until very recently, that could be a factor in the blood sugar.

Another thing that could be a factor in the blood sugar is that you are doing IF, and you could have just recently had a dump of glucose from the liver as a response to low blood sugar. It happens and people often forget about this occurrence. Not trying to say No Worries Mate or anything. Just a reminder that there may not be an issue with blood sugar at all going on here...
The blood glucose thing is a true issue I guess. I'm off of MK for about 6 weeks, only used it the first month post surgery. Another worry is the A1C test, it showed 7.3.

Keep in mind I got about 8 liters of foreign blood during surgery, used MK -and also Berberine for awhile, because my leg scar had trouble healing and I thought lowering blood sugar with Berberine could be beneficial (it was, apparently).

I'll exercising for a month, try to lose about 8 pounds and repeat the test, then I will know for sure.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed
True Dat.

Yeah, the flesh around the pussy and especially the sphere at the top (the mouth and the beige pudding that controls it). I should have been more specific.

I was wondering about the MK. A fasting glucose of 117, however, doesn't seem like anything other than a harbinger of an issue at best, but I was trying to think of a simple solution as well. But, I get 117 after, say, cookies and cake and ice cream on my birthday - I do find it optimistic to think the liver would produce that much glycogen. But hey, this thread has shown you know everything, so what do I know? Still irritated ;)

The blood glucose thing is a true issue I guess. I'm off of MK for about 6 weeks, only used it the first month post surgery. Another worry is the A1C test, it showed 7.3.

Keep in mind I got about 8 liters of foreign blood during surgery, used MK -and also Berberine for awhile, because my leg scar had trouble healing and I thought lowering blood sugar with Berberine could be beneficial (it was, apparently).

I'll exercising for a month, try to lose about 8 pounds and repeat the test, then I will know for sure.
Yeah, I would actually reduce fats to be honest and start eating a more normal diet. Less fasting, moderate carbs,moderate fats, sufficient protein, and no caloric overload.

If you want to go with an unusual drug, try some dichloroacetate.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the flesh around the pussy and especially the sphere at the top (the mouth and the beige pudding that controls it). I should have been more specific.

I was wondering about the MK. A fasting glucose of 117, however, doesn't seem like anything other than a harbinger of an issue at best, but I was trying to think of a simple solution as well. But, I get 117 after, say, cookies and cake and ice cream on my birthday - I do find it optimistic to think the liver would produce that much glycogen. But hey, this thread has shown you know everything, so what do I know? Still irritated ;)

Yeah, I would actually reduce fats to be honest and start eating a more normal diet. Less fasting, moderate carbs,moderate fats, sufficient protein, and no caloric overload.

Started a low cal diet already. Today was: 1 pound tilapia fillet, a cup of white rice and some salad.

Talking about knowing everything:
Googled: Dichloroacetate (because didn't know that one) . Man, that is a true gem!

Not trying anything new until I have blood labs again in a month. Concentrating on low cal and exercise -nothing else.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Started a low cal diet already. Today was: 1 pound tilapia fillet, a cup of white rice and some salad.

Talking about knowing everything:
Googled: Dichloroacetate (because didn't know that one) . Man, that is a true gem!

Not trying anything knew until I have blood labs again in a month. Concentrating on low cal and exercise -nothing else.
As far as pharma smoking guns, it is a pretty good example if you are into conspiracy.

I felt foolish that it took me a little while to out this together - Dichloro = 2 chlorine molecules and acetate = salt of acetic acid.

Acetic acid = apple cider vinegar.

I believe this may be a big clue and some scientific backing to the internet hype around ACV. Although...most of the internet hype is still just hype and myth.

But if you have been eating low carb for a while or IF - the impaired metabolic flexibility may get a nudge back into shape with ACV, DCA. I also believe this pathway has a lot to do with why Cordyceps seems to give people energy.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A1C is a measure of your glucose levels over the course of a month, high A1C means you’ve had high blood glucose levels for the past month or more. Doesn’t tell you why but it just tells you that you’ve been high. It’s a monthly marker because your RBCs normally last for a month. Unless you’re doing marathons then they don’t last nearly that long, oxygen binding and unbinidng to them causes them to degrade over time so strenuous long term exercise (tour de France is a great example) will cause your RBC to lower. That’s why the tour guys would blood dope, cause they would get their “normal” RBC counts back and everyone else was below normal due to the exercise they were doing.

To get back on topic, high A1C is def a good indicator that something is up. Your blood glucose can spike through the day, but A1C doesn’t change that fast, takes about a month as I said.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

LMAO... The liver stores about 100 grams of glucose to dump into the blood when blood sugar gets low. Not sure how much of that it dumps at one time. However when fasting it would be straight glucose with nothing to slow entry into the blood other than the speed it is released. Not sure what level it would make BG rise at its peak. I guess I should probably say it may not be too bad. However if A1C is elevated then there is likely more to it considering he has been fasting then it sounds like his blood sugar has been elevated while fasting for a while and not the result of a spike.

HGP, I doubt the transfusion would have too much to do with BG levels, they are quite transient so even if the BG levels of the blood you received was high they wouldn't have been around long enough to effect your A1C. In all honestly and I am sure you don't want to hear it but the use of exogenous insulin probably screwed up your sensitivity quite a bit. A lot of professional bodybuilders are now insulin dependent type 2 diabetics. John Meadows talks about it in one of his hormone talks. He won't reveal names but know of and has worked with many of them. I forgot about the fact you used it until just now. Doesn't mean it won't fix with exercise and time but just something to consider.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A1C is a measure of your glucose levels over the course of a month, high A1C means you’ve had high blood glucose levels for the past month or more. Doesn’t tell you why but it just tells you that you’ve been high. It’s a monthly marker because your RBCs normally last for a month. Unless you’re doing marathons then they don’t last nearly that long, oxygen binding and unbinidng to them causes them to degrade over time so strenuous long term exercise (tour de France is a great example) will cause your RBC to lower. That’s why the tour guys would blood dope, cause they would get their “normal” RBC counts back and everyone else was below normal due to the exercise they were doing.

To get back on topic, high A1C is def a good indicator that something is up. Your blood glucose can spike through the day, but A1C doesn’t change that fast, takes about a month as I said.
Not to be a know it all - you are mostly right, but red blood cells theoretically last 90 days, not 30.

Healthy people may have blood cells that are 120 days old and the additional exposure time to glucose can cause a false elevation.

Often people with diabetes or other health issues have blood cells that for more quickly, say 60 days, and this may cause their A1C to look normal or low because of less time being exposed to glucose. This is one theory anyway.

The fasting glucose level in a male is often the first indicator of diabetes. The 117 is a big red flag, the A1C confirms. It may not be the end of the world though, he may be prediabetic and it may reverse itself. I know HGP is dedicated enough to turn this ship around.

LMAO... The liver stores about 100 grams of glucose to dump into the blood when blood sugar gets low. Not sure how much of that it dumps at one time. However when fasting it would be straight glucose with nothing to slow entry into the blood other than the speed it is released. Not sure what level it would make BG rise at its peak. I guess I should probably say it may not be too bad. However if A1C is elevated then there is likely more to it considering he has been fasting then it sounds like his blood sugar has been elevated while fasting for a while and not the result of a spike.

HGP, I doubt the transfusion would have too much to do with BG levels, they are quite transient so even if the BG levels of the blood you received was high they wouldn't have been around long enough to effect your A1C. In all honestly and I am sure you don't want to hear it but the use of exogenous insulin probably screwed up your sensitivity quite a bit. A lot of professional bodybuilders are now insulin dependent type 2 diabetics. John Meadows talks about it in one of his hormone talks. He won't reveal names but know of and has worked with many of them. I forgot about the fact you used it until just now. Doesn't mean it won't fix with exercise and time but just something to consider.
The A1C may be effected by the transfusion because those RBC's will stick around. The fasting BG though, will not be effected by the transfusiomln as you say though. Just like injecting glucose into your blood, if your body has a proper response it will just shuttle it into cells and in an hour or two, back to normal.

The insulin usage may be the right path. Luckily a fasting 117 is only prediabetic range so maybe it will reverse with care.

I wasn't thinking of the liver storing 100 grams of carbs, so maybe I am wrong. But I could eat, and have, 100+ grams of sugar and not hit 130, sometimes not even 120. Not sure the liver would try to replicate that...but to your point, it would be more like injecting sugar directly.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to be a know it all - you are mostly right, but red blood cells theoretically last 90 days, not 30.

Healthy people may have blood cells that are 120 days old and the additional exposure time to glucose can cause a false elevation.

Often people with diabetes or other health issues have blood cells that for more quickly, say 60 days, and this may cause their A1C to look normal or low because of less time being exposed to glucose. This is one theory anyway.

The fasting glucose level in a male is often the first indicator of diabetes. The 117 is a big red flag, the A1C confirms. It may not be the end of the world though, he may be prediabetic and it may reverse itself. I know HGP is dedicated enough to turn this ship around.

The A1C may be effected by the transfusion because those RBC's will stick around. The fasting BG though, will not be effected by the transfusiomln as you say though. Just like injecting glucose into your blood, if your body has a proper response it will just shuttle it into cells and in an hour or two, back to normal.

The insulin usage may be the right path. Luckily a fasting 117 is only prediabetic range so maybe it will reverse with care.

I wasn't thinking of the liver storing 100 grams of carbs, so maybe I am wrong. But I could eat, and have, 100+ grams of sugar and not hit 130, sometimes not even 120. Not sure the liver would try to replicate that...but to your point, it would be more like injecting sugar directly.
You’re right, they normally do last longer but in general the reason it’s every 30 days is because you’re (mostly) changing out 1/3 of your RBC count in that 30 day period so that’s enough to sway your A1C, and people with Diabetus will see a bigger change in A1C if **** hits the fan etc. So day 1-30 you may see a 1 point reduction, but you may be perfectly fine in the insulin department and have it dialed in but because only 1/3 of them are being changed out, it’s got a lag time of ~3 months.

I’m told that The lag time is the reason why if you go from diabetic to not diabetic they still make you check for 3-4 months post just to make sure. Don’t quote me on that though cause I didn’t get that from a text book.

And no the liver won’t cause a spike like that. A 2 hour glucose test (where you eat 75g of glucose then wait 2 hours) shouldn’t even cause a spike. If it’s over 200 after an hour or 2 or 140-200 afer 2 hours then you have diabetes or pre diabetes.

The way the liver stores carbs is a slower release, you won’t get a massive spike in blood glucose levels from the liver.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing I can do about my blood sugar but lose some weight, exercise and test again.
I'm doing good in the gym. slowly upping weights and afterwards I feel fine.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nothing I can do about my blood sugar but lose some weight, exercise and test again.
I'm doing good in the gym. slowly upping weights and afterwards I feel fine.
I think ultimately this is the best, but it is fun debating your health and such.

What are your workouts like?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think ultimately this is the best, but it is fun debating your health and such.

What are your workouts like?
Doing mainly machines, full body, 2 sets x exercise:
Today:
Seated row underhand grip:
110lbs x25/130lbs x20
Lat pulldown
110lbs x25/130lbs x20
seated chest press
135lbs x25/25
seated incline chest press
135lbs x30/30
DB side laterals
2x10lbs x25/25
rear delts
2x10lbs x20/20
smith squats
1 set 100lbs x28
Incline crunches (pressing fist on hernia, prevents spilling my guts out)
1 set x24

25 minutes stationary bike. Lv6 x10 minutes/lv15 x2 min/lv6 x10 min/ lv15 x2 min

My plan is to keep the high volume until reaching my weight goal of about 90kg, then switching to less reps with more weight.

Last edited:
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering all I went through, I'm still stronger than 50% of the male gym participants -and probably way older than the average.

One of my former training partners, the stronger one, now demands from me to call him "daddy" -like I asked of him when being the strongest.
Damn. He is 28 and I call him daddy... but not for long, muhahahaha!

Last edited:
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering all I went through, I'm still stronger than 50% of the male gym participants -and probably way older than the average.

One of my former training partners, the stronger one, now demands from me to call him "daddy" -like I asked of him when being the strongest.
Damn. He is 28 and I call him daddy... but not for long, muhahahaha!
Sounds like your gathering your inner strength back more than your physical strength. You are one of the strongest willed individuals ive ever known. They say that in the fire impurities are burnt off and what is tested becomes refined in fire like pure gold.

You'll be better after all this I have no doubt.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like your gathering your inner strength back more than your physical strength. You are one of the strongest willed individuals ive ever known. They say that in the fire impurities are burnt off and what is tested becomes refined in fire like pure gold.

You'll be better after all this I have no doubt.
Not as strong willed as it seems. Having "internal struggles with myself" daily -but guess what, I'm winning! :)

"They say that in the fire impurities are burnt off and what is tested becomes refined in fire like pure gold."

That sounds somewhat "bible-ish" to me, nonetheless, I like it!
Thank you brother!