Lifted67 Keeping His Gains with Alpha Sustain (Sustain Alpha review)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well first off I'd like to thank the folks BPS for the Sustain Alpha supply to run with my PCT. I'm am just coming off a 1/4/Epi andro 8 week run. currently around 195lbs at 15% body fat. Bod Pod measured 13 pounds of muscle gained.

PCT Overview:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT
Sustain Alpha
Super Rhanderol

Going try to continue to gain muscle during PCT as well get hormones back to normal.

Really loving the idea of a Transdermal Test booster so again, really psyched to use this product. Rubbed it on my thigh this morning after my shower. No tingling, burning, just absorbed in and I was good to go.

Sex drive is kind of always high no matter what but this final week it has gone down considerably and lethargy sides from andros were awful. I would consistently pass out asleep everyday from 2-4 like clockwork this week.

Now I will update log frequently however due to the college's spring/summer schedule it could be hit or miss for me to get back into Bod Pod for body composition updates but I will try for at least once a month.

Calories will stay around 2800/day as I'm an easy gainer so need to watch fat gain.

Other things of note are I plan on running pretty much the same workout split as I did on cycle:
Monday: Heavy compound movements:
Tuesday: Chest/back isolation hypertrophy
Wednesday: Leg power & hypertrophy
Thursday: off
Friday: chest/shoulders
Saturday: legs
Sunday: off or shoulder day depending.

That's all I got for now, any questions you guys have just ask!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In with secret plans to steal your pct idea if it works well for you! Haha

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm in it to win it. At this pace I'll be able to shred down to like 7% and still be over 160. That's the goal!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You would be peeled at that point bro ! Are you competing? And quick question, when did you notice the lethargy get bad ? I felt it pretty bad the beginning of the week but that was the dosing I think, was it at the same time as the sex drive went down ? Trying to avoid ether at all costs

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Both sides seemed to peak at week 7-8. I have the sex drive of 10 men though. Wife surprised me by wearing lingerie to bed the other night and I went from exhausted to GTG in about .6 seconds.
As for competing my ultimate goal is to get on stage at the Arnold in Columbus. Hopefully next March.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hah ok then as prescribed by Lifted67 I'll tell my girl she has to start wearing it every night just to be on the safe side.
And ok good stuff , I'm planning to go next year too for my first time , trying to get in The Cage and bench my own body weight , haha, good luck thou bro I'll look out for you on the stage ! Hah

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. wife started lifting with me in January she looks great. And she's always had a great ass but now that she squats, boom!

As for the cage. Here is me at this year's Arnold at MHP booth.
https://youtu.be/ZVIcI2UN_HE

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Haha there you go! I'm not missing next year for anything

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
just a quick tip list. Be prepared to stand in line, go early, leave early. My crew and I try to show up early visit the booths we want right away and then just kick it in Columbus the rest of the day.
Way less stressful as the place is packed to the gills by noon.

Here was this years game plan:

Friday (arrived at expo at 8 doors open at 9)
No wait at BPI booth to get dirt cheap protein deals and samples.
15 minute wait at Muscle Tech for push up contest and goody bag.
15 minute Trip to LVFT booth for gym wear and photo with Buendia
1 hour wait for MHP bench contest and goodie bag
1.5 hour at Isatori to meet CT and pick up Bio Gro deals.

Lunch time and additional celeb sightings/photo ops in lobby/concourse area.

Rest of Friday spent chilling with the bros.

Saturday
Up around 5a to lift at Powerhouse Gym. See tons of pros. Shower and head to expo about an hour before opening.
No wait @ Blackstone Labs booth for some deals
Small wait @ Primeval Labs booth
onto watch bikini show on main stage till about noon.
Pass by Arnold and his security detail on way out by WWE stage.

Huge bison burger for lunch at Bareburger. Food there is amazing.

Then took a shuttle to mall district catch a movie leave and have a late dinner and catch UFC at Irish pub by mall.

Sunday ( you know by now to get your ass in there early)
No wait at BSN for goodie bag
Small wait at other supp company booths for goodie bags (usually you just have to give em an email address)

Lunch at chinese place in food court and hit the road ahead of traffic

I'll spend anywhere from $500-750 on the trip and that's hotel & gas included. Go with a group and split up costs. Study the vendor map and plan out your stops. Have a great time.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Oh and just so The Solution doesn't kill me lol here are my other PCT supps.

Preworkout:
Pre Series Bulk by Transparent Labs (stim pre for earlier workouts)
Max Rep by USP Labs (non-stim pre for later workouts)

Intraworkout:
Scivation Xtend Perform to keep intensity/endurance up intraworkout

Post workout:
Hexapro blend with milk and 2 pieces of 100% bakers dark chocolate for that natty Epicat

Staples:
GNC MegaMen Sport multi
Scivation joint complex Flexatril dosed at 6 per day for another 5 days on the recommended loading period then the standard 3 a day going forward.
Rite Aid brand burpless fish oil.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subs. Will come back and read through

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
just a quick tip list. Be prepared to stand in line, go early, leave early. My crew and I try to show up early visit the booths we want right away and then just kick it in Columbus the rest of the day.
Way less stressful as the place is packed to the gills by noon.

Here was this years game plan:

Friday (arrived at expo at 8 doors open at 9)
No wait at BPI booth to get dirt cheap protein deals and samples.
15 minute wait at Muscle Tech for push up contest and goody bag.
15 minute Trip to LVFT booth for gym wear and photo with Buendia
1 hour wait for MHP bench contest and goodie bag
1.5 hour at Isatori to meet CT and pick up Bio Gro deals.

Lunch time and additional celeb sightings/photo ops in lobby/concourse area.

Rest of Friday spent chilling with the bros.

Saturday
Up around 5a to lift at Powerhouse Gym. See tons of pros. Shower and head to expo about an hour before opening.
No wait @ Blackstone Labs booth for some deals
Small wait @ Primeval Labs booth
onto watch bikini show on main stage till about noon.
Pass by Arnold and his security detail on way out by WWE stage.

Huge bison burger for lunch at Bareburger. Food there is amazing.

Then took a shuttle to mall district catch a movie leave and have a late dinner and catch UFC at Irish pub by mall.

Sunday ( you know by now to get your ass in there early)
No wait at BSN for goodie bag
Small wait at other supp company booths for goodie bags (usually you just have to give em an email address)

Lunch at chinese place in food court and hit the road ahead of traffic

I'll spend anywhere from $500-750 on the trip and that's hotel & gas included. Go with a group and split up costs. Study the vendor map and plan out your stops. Have a great time.
I just took a screenshot of all of that , I will be copying your routine next year lol thanks brother

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just took a screenshot of all of that , I will be copying your routine next year lol thanks brother
Yeah no problem. It's a great time plus hot ladies everywhere :p but I'm married and newly faithful (lest my wife cuts my dick off) so it's not like I look at them at all :D

Ok maybe I looked a little

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 2 update:
Crushed legs and arms today while back in my home town for Mother's Day weekend.

Squats:
185x12
225x10
315x8x4

Leg Extensions 120x4
Leg curl 140x4
Single leg presses on sled 270x3

Tricep rope press downs 60x12x4
40 pound dumbbell curls 12x4
machine preacher 80x12x7
Tricep machine extension 60x12x7

Sustain Alpha has me feeling great, libido is up and lethargy is disappearing.

I used my Transparent Labs Pre workout with stim since I was lifting early.
Xtend Perform for intra and joints felt great from the Flexatril.

Haven't been tracking my calories perfect this weekend but keeping them high so as not to lose gains.

So far so good!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PCT Day 2 update:
Crushed legs and arms today while back in my home town for Mother's Day weekend.

Squats:
185x12
225x10
315x8x4

Leg Extensions 120x4
Leg curl 140x4
Single leg presses on sled 270x3

Tricep rope press downs 60x12x4
40 pound dumbbell curls 12x4
machine preacher 80x12x7
Tricep machine extension 60x12x7

Sustain Alpha has me feeling great, libido is up and lethargy is disappearing.

I used my Transparent Labs Pre workout with stim since I was lifting early.
Xtend Perform for intra and joints felt great from the Flexatril.

Haven't been tracking my calories perfect this weekend but keeping them high so as not to lose gains.

So far so good!
keep up the feedback on these in your other log as well man
good to hear

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The Sustain Alpha is great, wasn't sure what to expect from a transdermal but I'm loving it. Spent the whole weekend at my folks house so haven't had to a change to see the libido effect in action. Finally got home and lets just say the wife is "in for it" later. :D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Sustain Alpha is great, wasn't sure what to expect from a transdermal but I'm loving it. Spent the whole weekend at my folks house so haven't had to a change to see the libido effect in action. Finally got home and lets just say the wife is "in for it" later. :D
If she isn't a mother yet, she's about to be

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Noice!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
talk about double winning.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
IN slightly late because I wasnt home all weekend, but in for sure :D

ALso already loving the ladies pics, gonna be a fun log ;)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 4:

Slept in a bit today then made myself a big ol breakfast!
1/2 cups oats mixed with 2 scoops BPI Whey HD and 1 tablespoon PB. AND 3 whites, 1 whole egg scrabbled up and tossed into an 8" mission burrito with a white american cheese singles. Yum!!!

Put on my Sustain Alpha, no joke I look forward to it every morning, there is somewhat of an antiseptic odor to it I hadn't noticed before but it's not unpleasant at all. Actually makes me feel cleaner lol.

Took 5 Sup3r PCT tabs and 4 Super Rhanderol tabs. Got my joint pills (Flexatril), multi, and fish oil in and then I mixed up my preworkout by Transparent labs and mixed in some Scivation Raw BCAA.

Today is my heavy day. I try not to do too much machine work if any but I opted out of squats today as my traps were covered in bruises from Saturday's session lol

Loaded 270 onto the sled for hack squats, did 6 sets of 5 (3 narrow and 3 wide stance) making sure to sit extra deep in the hole.

I then switched to upper body movements. Slow and controlled incline barbell and dumbbell work. Got an insane chest pump so i keep trying to push it with cable flies. Then, once my shoulders started to insist on taking over I called it a day on chest and went into a series of pull up and chin up sets.

Overall pretty good workout. Lots of soreness, but in that good way. Sitting fatter than I want to be but not much I can do about that until PCT is over.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log got me from tired to excited in .6 seconds

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Wait till September when I run Cerberus & Trest TD :D

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
you got a real solid base man. I wish I was as "fat" as you...:wtf:

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at the photos, trying to find this "fat" you're speaking of.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lower belly, always sits there.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 5

A late night session in the books.

Pre was a combination of MaxReps and Modern Creatine
Intra was Xtend Perform

Seated military barbell press (behind head and in front of face 1 of each counts as single rep)

W/U 95x10
135x8
145x8
145x8
135x10

Seated Cable row
200x11
220x8
220x10
220x8

Reverse grip flat bench
135x15
225x8
225x8
225x8 standard grip

Incline Hex Press
130x10
140x10
150x10

Straight arm cable pull downs
75x12
80x11
80x10

Seated HS curls
80x10
70x12
70x12
45 one handed for 12 each arm.

Single arm overhead tricep extensions
30#dumbell 12x4 each qrm
45# plate both arms for 24

Just finishing up my protein shake now
Going to give my Sustain Alpha a few pre bedtime pumps. Thinking of putting it right on the junk :p

Just kidding...or am I?!

Goodnight ya'll

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT?! More like PRCT!

Day 6:
So I must be doing something right cause even though I didn't feel like a doing legs at all today (had to reach out to yates84 and the Mrs to get me motivated) I tossed around some serious weight.

Scale is broke at the moment so I have no clue what I weigh right now, probably around 200 or so.

This morning I took my 2 pumps Sustain Alpha, Sup3r PCT, Nolva, and Super Rhanderol along with my fish oil, multi and joint (Flexatril by Scivation)
slaved through 8 hours of dealing with cops and then pounded a pre workout drink and headed to the best damn gym in town.

*Todays pre was Transparent Labs Pre Series Bulk + USPLabs Modern Creatine and Extend by Scivation for intra*

Warm up was 185x12 then 225x10 on back squat
working sets 315x10 then PR of 335x5 and PR 355x2
finished out with super slow reps of 275x12

Leg Extensions 160x10x4
Lying Leg curls 120x12x4

Narrow Leg sled press 290x12x4

Then it was time to get home, shower, and have another dose of Sustain Alpha. Below are some vids I took, hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/YH2zx50JqeI

https://youtu.be/wtWaidCcVIM

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shocked REAL was that dead.. what time you training?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
2pm, right after work

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Jesus man, back to back workouts after a 24 set day? INSANE, and looking joocy AF in those pics my man. Were off to a blazing start my man!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude, I plan on throwing as much intensity as I can on the workouts until PCT is over. Don't want to lose any muscle!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 8:

Tried to keep calories lower yesterday since it was a rest day. Weighing in around 196

This morning took all my stuff. Sustain Alpha continues to keep me attacking the weights and attacking the wife.

Nice 90 minute session today.

Preseries Bulk+Modern Creatine for pre and Xtend for intra.

Dead lifts3
135 wu for 10
225 wu for 8
315x6
405x3
455 attempt fail

Incline bench partial presses
135 wu for 8
205x4
185x10
195x8
225x 6

Cable flies
40x12
60x12
70x12

v handle lat pull down
160x12
180x9
167.5x11

overhead press and carry
3 sets with 135 for 30 seconds

Rear delt bench raises
30x12x4

Incline dumbell press
160x10x3

Standing side lateral raises
60x12x4

Dips
BWx15x3

Chin ups
Bwx9x3

Incline Dumbell fly finisher

70x12

Calories are at, well who knows but I was celebrating my birthday early with my wife before she leaves for a trip next week so I kind of let myself cheat big time today on diet.

Attachments

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
**** man you got a good frame and youre building off of it well. Keep those calories up! I know one of the biggest things people do after cycles is they completely stop eating like they used to when on and thats why they drop some weight. keep those calories and macros high enough to salvage all of those hard earned gains! Glad things are going well!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 11:

A few days since last update.

All supplements/treatmeants still being dosed the same: 10 pills Sup3R PCT, 8 pills Super Rhanderol, 4 pumps Sustain Alpha, 3 tabs Flexatril, 2 tabs MegaMen Sport, 2 tabs fish oil. The only upcoming change is for Nolva, 20 for the next 3 days then dropping to 10 for the final 2 weeks.

Weight this morning was 200
Diet over the weekend was a joke. So I'm assuming any where between 3500-5000 a day. Wife likes to spoil me for my early birthday.

Lethargy in afternoons is back for some reason. May just be the hormones still rebounding. No signs of gyno though. Went off the DHT blocking shampoo.
Libido has been strong but holy hell are "the boys" sensitive. The wife gave em a friendly squeeze the other night and I about jumped out of my skin. Probably just the Sustain Alpha doing it's thing. I didn't notice any shrinkage during or after cycle though and I heard that may be a thing so I must be doing something right in recovery.

2.5 hour gym session today just to hit everything cause I skipped on Sunday to go fishing.

todays intake is right around 2800 calories
94 Fat
200 carbs
270 protein

These progress pics were taken just now. Usually i like to do em in the morning but I forgot.

Attachments

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Core looks like its coming along nicely my man, youre definitely keeping those gains!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 13

Annoying start to my birthday at some idiot is trolling me and giving me negative rep points in a Show Prep Cutting thread, pretty sure of the two of us I'm the only one that has actually got on stage not to mention understands how iifym will only get you so far. Ugh >:/

Anyways, last night was a killer, played a solid 30-35 minutes of soccer through 2 halves and then crushed a 75 minute upper body workout with the wife after.

Yesterdays supps included:
Nolva @ 20
GNC Mega Men Sport
Fish Oil
Scivation Flexatril
Sustain Alpha 2 pumps upon waking, 2 pumps pre soccer
Super Rhanderol 4 tabs upon waking, 4 tabs pre soccer
Sup3r PCT

Scivation Xtend Perform (pre soccer and during weight training)
Max Reps + Modern Creatine by USPLabs (preworkout)

I wish I would have taken post workout pic as my upper body pump was fan-****ing-tastic

Put a lot of emphasis on rear delts and upper chest (trying to negate front delt engagement in presses) as they are my week spots. Also hit some rows and lat pull downs for back.

Too lazy to enter all the stats down for last night but here are some gym/progress shots:

Tonight is heavy squats/leg isolation. Hope you guys kill it today!

Attachments

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Solid work buddy! Happy birthday as well! May the gains be in your favor today and the recover be amazing!! also smash the **** outta some birthday cake and food!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Happy birthday and in! Also why do you split sustain alpha dose?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Solid work buddy! Happy birthday as well! May the gains be in your favor today and the recover be amazing!! also smash the **** outta some birthday cake and food!
Thanks bro! Appreciate that!

Happy birthday and in! Also why do you split sustain alpha dose?
Thanks, as for twice a day with Alpha Sustain the product will absorb over 24 hours, I figure by doing 2 pumps around every 12 my body is always taking it in and getting that test production up, possibly bro-science but it's just how I like to use it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can split it. You don't NEED to but you can. Some like doing it because it can be a lot of product to smear over your body.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 16:
Dropped SERM dosing to 10 for the next two weeks.
Staying around 200 so still doing 2 pumps morning, 2 pumps evening on Sustain Alpha.
Sup3r PCT dosed as directed
Super Rhanderol dosed as directed
Flexatril 3 ED
GNC MegaMen Sport 2 ED
fish oil 2 ED

So far libido is set to 11. Wife gave me an excellent birthday present in that regards on Wednesday night. Mood has been a bit low and that 2pm exhaustion is back and I'm not sure why.

Weight room my legs haven't been hitting 315 for high reps anymore and that kind of sucks. I can still put it up but it's been in the 4-8 rep range.

Been throwing a lot of different things at chest and rear delts. Been neglecting traps a bit though so tomorrow I'm going to focus on them.

Today is Legs Day, think I'm going to back off weight and do some front squats though to hit quads. They are a bit of a weak point.

Haven't been able to do calves in forever due to a lagging soccer injury, although they are still my best muscle so that's all good.

Otherwise just trying to tough another two weeks of being in the mid-high teens body fat% and wanting to cut but knowing I have to lock down my gains first and balance hormones. That's all for now.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day 18

Decided to train on an empty stomach this morning as I had Chipolte last night and it was like super spicy for some reason and it's been tearing me up ever since lol

Woke up, dosed some Nolva and Sustain Alpha, chugged Transparent Labs Pre Series Bulk & USPLabs Modern Creatine and went to the gym.

Long ass session today. Lemme see if I can actually remember it all...

HS Iso Behind the Head Press machine
50x12 Warm Up
90x12
100x12
110x12
120x12

Bent over Y Raises
20# dumbbells each hand x12
50# D.E.H. x12x3

Seated military press
135 one rep in front one rep behind for 1 full rep x8
155 same for 8x3

Standing lateral raises
25# each hand x 12
30# each hand x 12x3

Standing barbell rows
135x12x4
superset pull ups
Bwx8x4

Incline press
135x12x2
205 partial repsx8x2
superset with dumbbell rows
65# each hand x12x2
100# each hand 8x2

75 incline push ups
50 decline push ups
75 regular push ups

Spider curls
30+bar 12x3

standing double pulley curls 25x12x3

HS preacher curl one handed
45x8
40x12x3

HS iso incline press
110x12
130x12
150x10

Underhand dumbbell Incline chest press
45# each handx12x2

And that took about 2.5 hours. I am cooked!

Just got home and made a noice lil protein shake (2 scoops hexapro blend vanilla, one pack Little Debbie Swiss Rolls, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 2 tablespoons cool whip, 2 cups skim milk, 2 cups water) then took my Sup3r PCT, Super Rhanderol (probably should have added that to my pre workout supps but oh well) Multi, Fish oil, and Flexatril.

Now time to clean up this mess of a house and then play some Advanced Warfare until my bro-in-law gets out of work and then I'm bugging his ass to take the boat out with me fishing.

That's it for now, happy Monday ****ers!!! :p