Lifted67 Keeping His Gains with Alpha Sustain (Sustain Alpha review)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My old lifting partner would always say, "get this weight. Don't be alittle bitch!!!" Whenever I'd go for a 1RM, very inspiring!
I had a lifting partner that added weight when I wasn't looking. I told him I wasn't going to try a max but just do about 90-95% of my current max. I had my earphones in so I didn't hear him clang an extra 5 & 10 on each side. I got it for a good clean rep and was like, "Dang, that felt heavier than normal!" He just got a big grin and said congrats on your new max!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lol he tricked me like that once and nearly killed me.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I hope I can get it again for the contest. It's a penny a pound donated per rep.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the lack of updates, tomorrow is Day 30 of PCT and I'll be closing it out at bench competition. Nothing serious, it's all for fun and the money involved is going to charity. The wife and I are doing rep contents. Me at 225 and her at 55 and then I'm going to attempt 315 for a 1RM again. Either way it'll be a good time.

Lifts are staying pretty strong. Foot feels like it's healing slowly but surely. Libido is up, hair is staying on my head, aside from a little more body fat than I'm used to carrying around life is good.

Thanks again to BPS for the Sustain Alpha to run in PCT and The Solution for the Scivation goodies. I'll be sure to add Xtend Perform to my mega workout cocktail tomorrow, still nervous to go after 315 on bench. It's been a while.
Sure thing
Update your scivation log on Xtend and Flexatril that's why you made it :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I will after the competiton tomorrow, the wife is going to use the Perform as well to compete. You going to be there?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I took a half day, didn't want to miss out.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Final Day PCT:

So Final Day of PCT boys!!!
Went out with a bang.

I only dosed Sustain Alpha at 2 pumps yesterday to save myself a full dose today on my final PCT day.
Had a Benching Charity to throw down at!!!

So I included pics since I've stayed at 195 pretty much the whole PCT. Too fat for my liking so now I begin my summer of shred!

Anyways the grand finale!

Preworkout was Transparent Labs Pre Series Bulk mixed w/ Modern Creatine and Xtend Perform intra workout chaser :)

There was a few different divisions for the contest. 135 for reps, 225 for reps, and 315 for reps. A king of the bench and a Pound 4 Pound Bench.

I picked Pound 4 Pound and 225 for reps.

It went down like this, locals businesses pledged to add 1cent to every pound lifted to the local charity of Grady's Decision. It benefits premature babies in the NICU.

So for 225 I have 18 reps and took 3rd, (although 2nd place's ROM was a little suspect, he was doing little 4" half presses, but whatevs)

P4P so ****ing monster put up 315 for like nearly 30 times so I didn't win it. I did however shoot for and get 325 for 1.5 reps lol. Which at 195 is 1.6xs my bodyweight so not so bad there; here is the link:
https://youtu.be/BuIJXnG2fcs

I want to thank everyone for following along and I'll sure to follow along my next log when I run Cerberus by Sparta Nutrition and TD Trest by OL. Should be a good one.

PS:
If anyone has interests in a cutting log I'd be willing to create one, but only if I get a few people that actually care to see it. Until then I'll be around. Currently doing a lil rep work for BPS so if you have any product questions get at me, thanks!!!

Attachments

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
it's ight man your game was so good you bruised it, be proud. :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Final Day PCT:

So Final Day of PCT boys!!!
Went out with a bang.

I only dosed Sustain Alpha at 2 pumps yesterday to save myself a full dose today on my final PCT day.
Had a Benching Charity to throw down at!!!

So I included pics since I've stayed at 195 pretty much the whole PCT. Too fat for my liking so now I begin my summer of shred!

Anyways the grand finale!

Preworkout was Transparent Labs Pre Series Bulk mixed w/ Modern Creatine and Xtend Perform intra workout chaser :)

There was a few different divisions for the contest. 135 for reps, 225 for reps, and 315 for reps. A king of the bench and a Pound 4 Pound Bench.

I picked Pound 4 Pound and 225 for reps.

It went down like this, locals businesses pledged to add 1cent to every pound lifted to the local charity of Grady's Decision. It benefits premature babies in the NICU.

So for 225 I have 18 reps and took 3rd, (although 2nd place's ROM was a little suspect, he was doing little 4" half presses, but whatevs)

P4P so ****ing monster put up 315 for like nearly 30 times so I didn't win it. I did however shoot for and get 325 for 1.5 reps lol. Which at 195 is 1.6xs my bodyweight so not so bad there; here is the link:
https://youtu.be/BuIJXnG2fcs

I want to thank everyone for following along and I'll sure to follow along my next log when I run Cerberus by Sparta Nutrition and TD Trest by OL. Should be a good one.

PS:
If anyone has interests in a cutting log I'd be willing to create one, but only if I get a few people that actually care to see it. Until then I'll be around. Currently doing a lil rep work for BPS so if you have any product questions get at me, thanks!!!
That 325 looked like lightweight for you bro haha, and looking great too bro that back is crazy

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
325! Lol there were 5s on either side, don't take away my extra 10 pounds :p :D

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao my bad man , just fixed it haha I read it wrong

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lmao my bad man , just fixed it haha I read it wrong
hahaha no problem if God wanted us to read and not be so aesthetically pleasing he would have given us bigger eyeballs and less muscles!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Nice work my man! Thanks for the quality log! it was a pleasure following along!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for following