lifted67

Awards
  • Established
1496254876732.jpg

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hit chest and tris hard last night, the weights I usually use on DB incline bench felt way too light so moved up.

Hit 65s on 45* for 15 then 70s for 12
75 went up like magic for for 12 so moved on to 80s for final set on a 35* angle.

Did cable fly work and flat bench DB flies and the lifts increased too.

Tricep lifts went about as expected because I didn't have much in the tank by the end of the workout but I still felt awesome going into the final sets...left it all in the gym...wish I would have snapped better after photos but I think you can see the tricep pump was great the chest may have deflated a bit on the way home though.

As the powder line gets lower in the tub I think I'm really gonna g to miss this product. If I see it on sale I'll definitely snatch it up in the near future...money is tight at the moment but I wouldn't pass up a deal on this pre cause it really gets me amped!

IMG_20170531_215110.jpg
IMG_20170531_215129.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just message me when you want to order. Ill give you the best deal :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hang gang, so tonight is my last scoop of Quake, it was honestly​ an amazing pre and I'm seeing all over right now for sale for $20!

My surgery on my foot finally happened Monday, went back to the gym yesterday and did a full body workout.

I'd say the strongest part of Stim Free Quake's game is the endurance aspect, it reminds me of all the best parts of Xtend Perform, you still get excellent pumps but when you're doing sets of 15 back squats with 185 on the bar after a 3 break you can really feel it helping you push through those last reps.

Doing a 3 day HST hybrid to finish out the week, then moving to a 4 day split as I continue on my quest for mass. Glad you all followed along, thanks to The Solution for the care package, once my OL stockpile runs out I believe Quake will be a more than adequate replacement.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes sir.... You got the email from me for the deal on quake
40 serving Tub + Free Xtend + Free 45oz Shaker for $50
Cheaper then retail on a large tub!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir.... You got the email from me for the deal on quake
40 serving Tub + Free Xtend + Free 45oz Shaker for $50
Cheaper then retail on a large tub!
If I had the extra scratch I'd be all over it.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Starting an ARA run now, anyone have any pointers?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
lifted67 I'm ready to start that program you have homie. PM or text me.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I can't find the damn file anywhere...but basically it's a HST/5x5 variation...
You workout every other day starting at 15 reps 2-3 sets every muscle group...

Compound exercises get a warm up set and 2 working sets
Iso has 1 warmup, one working...go as hard as you can all sets obviously, only the warm up should be easy.

You can either take the next day off or if you're enhanced do the same rep-set scheme but do a different exercise so if day 1 was bench press have day 2 be incline dumbbell press

Either way your next workout day you're going to add 10 pounds and decrease reps

You do this for 6 days, 4( if natty) then rest 1-2 whole days

Start back up, only reset when you get to 5 reps on each exercise. Then at the end of your 8th week attempt a 1-2 rep max on all of your compound lifts.

Sorry that took so long brother, moving soon and the apartment hunt has been a damn nightmare.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Iso has 1 warmup, one working...go as hard as you can all sets obviously, only the warm up should be easy.

You can either take the next day off or if you're enhanced do the same rep-set scheme but do a different exercise so if day 1 was bench press have day 2 be incline dumbbell press

Either way your next workout day you're going to add 10 pounds and decrease reps

Start back up, only reset when you get to 5 reps on each exercise. Then at the end of your 8th week attempt a 1-2 rep max on all of your compound lifts.

Sorry that took so long brother, moving soon and the apartment hunt has been a damn nightmare.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/51188-hst-starr-ripptoe.html
Here.
http://thinkmuscle.com/community/threads/a-5x5-hst-hybrid.10025/
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-amp-weight-lifting/wiggywild-s-hst-5x5-training-log-987663.html

^^ Someone who logged their experience.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Its cool broham.

Its evil. I like it. And in definitely enhanced so I'll start it today since I've veen off of HST for a week deconditioning. It was needed