LG Sciences wants to give away some free products...what would you like to try?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
4-Andro. I am an old guy, will this help with my Test levels?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I would like to try natadrol, 1 andro and form xt. I'm excited about this!
All THREE of these are fantastic compounds. I really like that with our products you can stack them with everything. Like you can use Natadrol and Form XT to get a better BANG for your buck when doing PCT, or mix the Natadrol with 1 Andro to get smoother mass gains. I have used the entire line so any questions anyone has just ask!!!

Sloth Hogan

Awards
All THREE of these are fantastic compounds. I really like that with our products you can stack them with everything. Like you can use Natadrol and Form XT to get a better BANG for your buck when doing PCT, or mix the Natadrol with 1 Andro to get smoother mass gains. I have used the entire line so any questions anyone has just ask!!!
What about on cycle support for estrogen and liver? Man, I have beat myself up trying to understand this and that. It can be confusing but also it's a dang headache! What would u suggest?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
What about on cycle support for estrogen and liver? Man, I have beat myself up trying to understand this and that. It can be confusing but also it's a dang headache! What would u suggest?
Cycle assist for liver blood pressure etc formxt for estrogen you won't need it on cycle just post cycle

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
1-testosterone pre-cursor, a direct testosterone precursor, and an equipoise precursors are all on the docket currently, all of which will feature completely unique delivery systems to give really really impressive gains.

I'm working with HQ now to get some videos/product education for everyone for when they're released so everyone can see the intense amount of time/energy/science that went into developing all of these
I would like to log that 1 test precursor when it drops

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Like bert45 said. Get a good cycle assist and you should be good to go

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Cycle assist for liver blood pressure etc formxt for estrogen you won't need it on cycle just post cycle
What about aromatase? Won't 1 andro aromatize? Isn't it a wet hormone? So, running 1 andro alone should be fine?

Mister_T_

Awards
I have been interested in epiandro for some time now, currently coming off of the MASS GH stack and bridging into Endurashred by OL UK

Sloth Hogan

Awards
How can I fight shut down on 1 andro? That's a problem for me lol

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Is eurycoma aka long jack, good as a stand alone pct? It's as good as tamoxifen in Petri dish and I know it boosts T

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! Great stuff going on in this thread.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
How can I fight shut down on 1 andro? That's a problem for me lol
Form xt after your cycle is done to restore your natural test levels.
You can also run epiandro with 1andro just incase you get lethargy

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Form xt after your cycle is done to restore your natural test levels.
Exactly. But a side effect of 1 andro is decreased libido. Is that on cycle also? I know it's kinda common post cycle. Just curious if I would exp that on cycle as well

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Exactly. But a side effect of 1 andro is decreased libido. Is that on cycle also? I know it's kinda common post cycle. Just curious if I would exp that on cycle as well
I might that's y you would run a test base either m1d andro or epiandro to keep your libido up

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanilla Lipotropic protein and kiwi-strawberry BC+EAA's come at me...
The first version of Lipotropic protein was horrid in terms of consistency, taste was bad too. Flavoring and everything else was nailed when it was reformulated.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Old Natadrol actually was very good to me. It was my gateway supp before trying PH. I gained a few good lbs in 8wks on it and broke a lot of new ground. Took a bottle of Formadrol behind it and never missed a beat.

A bold ph with a semi-realistic dose actually would be great. Gotta drink a bottle a day of the Pbold out now.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I have been interested in epiandro for some time now, currently coming off of the MASS GH stack and bridging into Endurashred by OL UK
Epiandro is one of my favs. I've used it in the past during lean ups. One of the sides that I've noticed is my libido goes through the roof on it

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Epiandro is one of my favs. I've used it in the past during lean ups. One of the sides that I've noticed is my libido goes through the roof on it
Epi stacked with 1andro is my favorite cutting cycle excellent strength while reducing calories + muscle gain. I usually double or triple dose it's amazing stuff could deff pricey at that dose tho!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first version of Lipotropic protein was horrid in terms of consistency, taste was bad too. Flavoring and everything else was nailed when it was reformulated.
Ya, ever only had the reformulated version but had heard how bad the original was, lol...

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
What kind of gains did you have with Mass GH?

DeltaSD

Awards
My first day on my Trifecta Stack.
So M1D Andro and Epi Andro for me!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow.. :)

I've been interested in Natodrol for a long long time now.

Mike

Mister_T_

Awards
What kind of gains did you have with Mass GH?

I was very impressed with the MASS GH, I noticed an increase in appetite right away and felt like the compounds were in full gear by the 3rd day. I started the cycle at 176 lbs 6 weeks ago. current weight is 189 & BF around 15%

water retention seemed to be pretty minimal

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Would it make y'all jealous if I told you I sill have a bottle of Natadrol lying around! Lol ready to see all these great thing a happen for this community in the next few months!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Would it make y'all jealous if I told you I sill have a bottle of Natadrol lying around! Lol ready to see all these great thing a happen for this community in the next few months!
If its the OG version then yes very jelly

muskate

muskate

Awards
If it's free...I would be happy to try anything really. That's very generous.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah natodrol is something I've wanted to go back to for awhile, but haven't run it since the OG version

Oh.. I didn't realize they changed the version. I don't no which version i read such good things about.

Mike

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh.. I didn't realize they changed the version. I don't no which version i read such good things about.

Mike
I'm pretty sure they did....I bought a natadrol pack when it was released, then I think they took it off the market and then brought out a newer version

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446221974.651801.jpg

LG Sciences is a pioneer in the Bodybuilding and Prohormone industry being one of the first companies to introduce many of the prohormones that have search entered the marketplace over the last decade. Researchers at LG Sciences recently developed a proprietary process called Cyclosome™ Technology. This one-of-a-kind technology brought to you by the leaders in Prohormones involves the entrapment of hydrophobic prohormones and other Testosterone boosting compounds in the form of water-soluble Prohormone–cyclodextrin (CD) complex in liposomes has been investigated as a new strategy to combine the relative advantages of CDs and liposomes into one system, namely Prohormone-in-CD-in-liposome systems called Cyclosome’s™. You can think of all this in terms of a ‘Trojan Horse,’ passing through the liver unharmed and intact. As opposed to being destroyed in the liver like all other hormonal products on the market, past and present. This new Cyclosome™ technology allows the ‘Trojan Horse’ to deliver prohormones and testosterone boosters to the systemic circulation by the intestinal lymphatic route, circumventing first-pass inactivation in the liver for the very first time. Almost all previous Oral capsules and tablets manufactured to increase testosterone — including Testosterone itself — are involved in the “first pass affect” which renders the active compounds virtually useless.

Cyclosome™ Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work ! The pharmaceutical industry has embraced this cutting-edge technology in recent years.

For Cyclosome™ preparation, an overall understanding of the interaction between CDs and lipid components of liposomes is necessary for this complex. LG Sciences has developed a Double-loading technique, which is a revolutionary strategy to prohormone release and increase prohormone-loading capacity. The Cyclosome™ approach can be useful in increasing prohormone solubility and vesicles stability, in controlling the in vivo fate of hydrophobic compounds and in avoiding burst release of prohormones from the vesicles. To obtain a stable Cyclosome™, the CDs should have a higher affinity to prohormone molecules compared with liposomal membrane lipids. Cyclosomes prepared by LG’s double-loading technique are the most advanced targeted prohormone delivery system ever developed because they have a fast onset action with prolonged prohormone release process and the significantly enhanced prohormone-loading capacity.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
second on the left and last on the right new product!!! Excited to see what it is

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
second on the left and last on the right new product!!! Excited to see what it is
Mesobolin-250-Lipsome-Technology-310x310.png

LG Sciences has released a entirely new Anabolic Agent called Mesobolin® 250 — which contains a proprietary extract of Ajuga Turkestanica. LG Sciences Mesobolin® 250 is the most significant advancement in protein synthesis and anabolism in decades. LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone™ brings to market the most potent plant steroid to ever hit the market. Plant steroids are not very bioavailable and results seen in labs rarely result to real world results. LG Sciences Cyclosome™ Technology overcomes this hurdle and is further described below. Therefore, Ajuga Turkestanica extract and many other new compounds become almost completely bioavailable, creating an extreme anabolic environment in the body.

Anabolic, anti-catabolic, anti-proteolytic, protein-sparing… These are terms that describe the state of protein affairs in muscle. The bodybuilding community likes to define anabolic compounds as those which increase amino acid shuttling into muscle and increase protein synthesis. Likewise, anti-catabolic, or antiproteolytic (the more specifically correct term) compounds are defined as those which decrease amino acid shuttling out of muscle (also called protein-sparing). Irrespective of whether amino acids are being gained within muscle due to an increase in the influx of amino acids and enhanced protein synthesis, or due to the conservation of amino acids already within muscle, or both, the resulting intramuscular environment is anabolic. This is a really good thing for bodybuilders.

Although most bodybuilding supplements really don’t do jack, a few bodybuilding supplements may actually help increase the uptake of amino acids into muscle, and a few other supplements may actually help to conserve amino acids already within muscle. Even better yet, there are a very few supplements that contain formulations of ingredients that do both — they are anabolic and anti-proteolytic, which means even more muscle protein. One of those very few supplements is Mesobolin® 250 — a LG Sciences supplement that contains a “cutting-edge” anabolic and anti-proteolytic compound. This product is all about protein…getting it, saving it, and using it to build rock-hard muscle. The active compounds in Mesobolin® 250 signal muscles to snatch up more amino acids from the blood and then use them to create muscle protein at a faster rate through increased protein synthesis. The compounds in Mesobolin® 250 also tell muscles to hang on to amino acids already within muscle by decreasing muscle-wasting activities within the muscle, creating a protein-sparing metabolism, and thus maintaining an anabolic state during times when normal protein breakdown occurs. In essence,
Mesobolin® 250 helps keep hard-earned muscle intact.

Mesobolin® 250 is perfect for:

*Anyone who wants to build muscle and/or enhance athletic performance.
*Anyone who wants a supplement that will complement (rather than be redundant to) his or her current athletic supplement stack.
*Athletes who are avoiding androgen supplements (e.g., women), but still want to promote muscle growth.

Mesobolin® 250 contains genuine Ajuga Turkestanica extract containing the world’s best anabolic compound —Turkesterone. This amazing compound is capable of very powerful protein conversion that rapidly helps you build solid muscle naturally with no androgenic side effects. It also helps you achieve increased size, strength, protein synthesis, and faster recovery. This powerful extract was once a closely guarded secret, strictly for use by elite Soviet athletes for whom it was originally developed. There is one particular region of Uzbekistan which is the only place in the world where the right genus of the Ajuga Turkestanica plant has ever been successfully cultivated. The process is very labor intensive and consequently the finished extract is expensive to produce. The growing, harvesting and processing are all still very carefully government controlled and only a strictly limited amount of the finished extract is allowed to be purchased in bulk by a select few companies outside of Uzbekistan. Our raw material supplier ICPE is privileged to be one of those few companies.

Turkesterone is not an anabolic steroid, but old Russian animal studies showed turkesterone to have a greater anabolic effect than many powerful anabolic agents. Comparative experimental investigation of the anabolic activity of phytoecdysteroids and steranabols. Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal April 2000, Volume 34, Issue 4, pp 193-197. In a recent study American researchers gave their lab animals Ajuga turkestanica extract mixed in their feed every day for four weeks. The human equivalent of this dose – based on someone weighing 80 kg – would be 400 mg extract per day. The extract contained 40 percent ecdysteroids, as shown in the graph.

Ajuga turkestanica and myostatin
Another study on the anabolic effects of Ajuga turkestanica was published in 2012 in Chinese Medicine. The researchers were working for PoliNat, a Spanish company that sells plant-based bioactive extracts – including an extract from Ajuga turkestanica. The researchers observed that
at a concentration of 1 micromole Ajuga turkestanica ecdysteroids the muscle cells started to make less myostatin. The researchers repeated the experiment and exposed the muscle cells this time to 1 micromole of an anabolic agent. And, lo and behold – the ecdysteroids turned out to be more effect myostatin inhibitors than the anabolic agent (see graph).

The potential for any substance to increase protein synthesis in muscle by-passing secondary effects common with steroid synthetic drugs are attractive approaches for athletes everywhere. The aim of their study was to initially screen a proprietary Ajuga turkestanica extract (ATE), rich in ecdyster- oids for early signs of efficacy (increase/ protection of muscle mass) and safety (lack of androgenic activity). Testosterone and other androgenic steroid drugs have been used in the past to increase or maintain muscle mass. These drugs act via the androgen receptors and as such have shown significant side effects that must be carefully evaluated before initiating any therapy. The anabolic effect of ecdysteroids is connected with the acceleration of translocation processes instead of the induction of new RNA synthesis. Ecdysteroids are not likely to act as the classical steroids, via cytoplasmic receptor and regulation of gene transcriptional activity. Ecdysteroids display significant structural differences from anabolic-androgenic steroid hormones, which may explain the different mechanisms of their anabolic action.

Mesobolin® 250 also contains Rhaponticum carthamoides (Willd.) Iljin, syn. Leuzea carthamoides (Willd.) DC, is a large perennial herb in the compositae family. This herb is another hidden jewel. Rhaponticum carthamoides extract (RCE) has demonstrated a normalizing effect on the central nervous and cardiovascular systems. RCE improves sleep, appetite, mood, mental and physical state, and the functional ability of humans under working conditions. It is a classic adaptogen, possessing a wide spectrum of anabolic activities, acting on the contractile proteins of the skeletal muscles. It builds lean muscle, reduces body fat, improves work and/or athletic performance, improves mental acuity, and delays the effects of aging. Extracts of this potent plant have been approved by the Ministry of Public Health in the former Soviet Union over 20 years ago to be used for “raising the mental and physical working ability” as a pharmacological preparation.

Chemistry
The principal constituents of the whole plant are ecdysteroids (5-beta-cholest-6-on-7-ene derivatives) and flavonoids. Also polyacetylenes and triterpenes have been isolated from different parts of the plant (Girault et. al. 1984, Szendrei et. al. 1984, Varga et al. 1986 and 1990). Of the isolated compounds, only 20-hydroxyecdysone and Turkesterone are currently considered to play an important role in the action of this plant. (Syrov and Kurmukov 1976). The main flavonoides are 6-methoxy-kampferol, patuletin, isorhamnetin-glycoside and quercetin-5-glycoside. All leaf and root samples contained 20-hydroxyecdysone as a main compound of Rhaponticum carthamoides. The 20-hydroxyecdysone of the roots ranged from 0.7% to 2.0% being higher than that of the leaves. According to the quantitative and qualitative data obtained experimentally, the optimum time for root harvest of Rhaponticum carthamoides is at the end of August when the 20-hydroxyecdysone content is the highest. The research on the effects of Rhaponticum carthamoides has been done for the last 60 years on the whole plant extract with 20-Hydroxyecdysone and turkesterone being the principal active compounds. Ingested ecdysteroids survive exposure to gastric acid and are rapidly absorbed into the enteric blood vessels. Excretion is primarily via the liver. More recent research has identified 8 ecdysterones, and has confirmed synergy in their combined usage (Baltaev and Abubakirov 1987; Gorovits et al 1974; 1977). When using a powdered extract of Rhaponticum carthamoides ensure that it is standardized to 20-Hydroxyecdysterone. When properly extracted, Rhaponticum carthamoides should have 2 parts 20-Hydroxyecdysterone to 1 part total ecdysones or ecdysteroids. Rhaponticum carthamoides contains a number of other biologically active compounds believed to act in harmony with ecdysterones, imparting its unique adaptogenic qualities (Azizov and Seifulla 1998). It is rich in flavanoids, sesquiterpene lactones, and polyines (Opletal et al 1997).

Therapeutic Activity
In 1961 Rhaponticum carthamoides liquid extract (1:1) was officially recognized and included in the Soviet Pharmacopoeia as a natural remedy for overcoming fatigue, improving physical and mental productivity performance, and for shortening recovery time after illness. Over the years, RCE has been reported to have numerous pharmacological effects in humans (Kokoska et al 2002; Kolmakova and Kutolina 1966).

Athletic Enhancement and Recovery, including Metabolic Effects
Studies conducted at the National Research Institute of Sports in Moscow, Russia have confirmed that the use of RCE by trained athletes improves endurance, speed, recovery and other physiological parameters. Based on in-depth studies, Russian scientists, researchers, and trainers recommend RCE in many areas of athletics. Since it actively influences metabolic processes RCE is effective for preventing and eliminating myocardial tension associated with exercise. Laboratory studies have shown the anabolic affects of RCE, including the capacity to increase body weight by improving the muscle-fat ratio, to increase hemoglobin and erythrocyte levels, to raise the total level of protein content in the blood, and to reduce the build-up of uric acid. The proven net result of this nutrient is that the body’s muscle building processes outpace the muscle breakdown processes, leading to greater fitness, endurance and performance (Saratikov 1949; Cherdyntsev 1970; Salnik 1970; Demin et al 1976; Syrov and Kurmokov 1976; Gerasyuta and Koval 1981a; Lupandin 1991; Seifulla et al 1993; Gadzhieva et al 1995; Logvinov and Pugachenko 2001).
During intense muscular activity, RCE maintains a stable level of glycogen and phosphates in the skeletal muscles, increasing the blood supply to the muscles and brain. It shortens the recovery period after prolonged muscular workloads, estimated by normalizing of cardiovascular parameters (Cherdyntsev 1970; Salnik 1970). Demin et al. (1976) reported a significant increase in physical performance – strength, endurance and coordination in top-level athletes after taking RCE. Seifula et al. (1993) demonstrated that the RCE in combination with carnitine increased the maximum running speed and endurance (Demin et al 1976; Seifulla et al 1993). According to V. Petkov et al. (1984) RCE considerably increases the working capacity of tired skeletal muscles and increases the concentration of glycogen, ATP and creatine phosphate (Petkov et al 1984). The intense physical activity of high-class athletes leads to an increase in blood coagulation, which causes soreness of the muscles and often results in injuries.
A comparative study was conducted using an extract blend of RCE and Eleutherococcus senticosus in combination with vitamins. A 20-day course produced a decrease in the blood clotting and blood coagulation factors induced by intensive athletic training. Treatment with this new combination adaptogenic product caused a marked reduction in the coagulation potential in athletes, accompanied by increased work capacity and recovery after intensive training (Azizov 1997). In another experiment with athletes it was found that the same “polyadaptogens” provide significant antioxidant effect (Azizov and Seifulla 1998). Studies at the Russian National Sports Research Institute revealed that RCE and several RCE based products possess a broad spectrum of anabolic actions. Leading sport pharmacologist S.N. Portugalov with a group of his associates have demonstrated that RCE possesses a significant anabolic activity and when used by top level athletes (middle and long distance runners) it can prevent them from losing lean muscle tissue during the time of intensive training enhancing their sport performance (Pourtugalov et al 1994; Gadzhieva et al 1995).
In one study a natural protein substance known to favorably influence the muscle-fat ratio, as well as work capacity among athletes, was used in combination with RCE and compared to placebo (Lupandin 1991). In the combined study it was found that taking RCE combined with additional supplemental protein was optimal to achieve the highest increase in work capacity in athletes. Of the athletes who consumed just protein, only a slight increase in muscle mass was observed. Those who used a placebo lost a slight amount of lean muscle, while those who used protein plus RCE showed a 6-7% increase in lean muscle tissue with nearly a 10% reduction in fat. No difference in hormonal parameters in those taking RCE was observed during the study period.

Increased protein synthesis
Introduction of ecdysterone, (0.5 mg/ 100 g), from RCE, to rats for 7 days was accompanied by accelerated body weight gain and also by a rising weight of the liver, heart, and kidneys. In these organs the total amount of protein increases (Seifulla et al 1993). Studies conducted in seven clinics in Moscow, Kiev, and Leningrad revealed that RCE significantly improves the physical and mental state of patients; increases work capacity and increases body weight during conditions of decreased nourishment caused by protein synthesis disorders. Its anabolic properties cause a normalization of body weight with no negative influences noted on the functions of either the adrenal cortex or the endocrine glands (Antoshechkin 2000). RCE specifically helps prevent the catabolic state seen with stress. Components of the plant have shown anabolic properties in clinical studies. Under conditions of daily aerobic and anaerobic training, patients who consumed RCE for three weeks lost fat and gained muscle mass (Syrov et al 1997).

Pharmacology
Rhaponticum carthamoides considerably increases the capacity of tired skeletal muscles, and contributes to a more sparing use of carbohydrates and an enhanced new synthesis of glycogen and high-energy phosphorus compounds (Salnik 1967). When given to athletes, its extract is claimed to increase endurance, reflexes and concentration, while the athletes grew tired later and recovered earlier (Saratikov 1966). The rhizomes and roots of Rhaponticum carthamoides are officially listed in the Russian Pharmacopoeia. The fluid extract and the crude ecdysteroid fraction obtained from the roots are used in the production of Ecdysten tablets, which are used in the official medicine in Russia. Also other preparations made from these are marketed in a number of countries.

Mechanism of Action
In contrast to anabolic-androgenic steroids that exert their effects hormonally, 20-EC and turkesterone appear to have several different mechanisms of action. In a nutshell, they appear to act as potent “adaptogenic” compounds, enabling athletes to increase their workloads, improve recovery and stimulate gains in strength and stamina during periods of intense physical activity. In other words, they appear to promote a “super training” effect.
The most intriguing part about RCE is that despite its wide spectrum of biologic activities, the benefits seem to occur without causing androgenic (body hair, male pattern baldness, etc.) or anti-gonadotrophic (testicle-shrinking) side effects. This is not totally unexpected considering that 20-EC does not appear to bind to androgen or estrogen receptors. Therefore, men can use it without risk of developing gynecomastia (“bitch tits”), and women can apparently use it without risk of masculinization.
The difference in the quality of Rhaponticum extracts is enormous! As a matter of fact many people have tried ecdysterone products in the past and it did not work at all. Today Authentic Rhaponticum extracts that include turkesterone and 20-Hydroxyecdysterone exhibit sales that are largely from repeat buyers – which shows it works. Only products on the market that contain active fractions of both 20-Hydroxyecdysterone and turkesterone – the latter of which may prove to be the most anabolic – appear advantageous.
Although Mesobolin® 250 by LG Sciences Nutrition, Inc. appears to be the first product of its kind, you can expect many copycats in the near future. Do not be fooled. Mesobolin® 250’s release is great news for anyone wanting to increase lean muscle mass, decrease fat and improve performance. So bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes pay attention, the muscle-building breakthrough of the 21st century is here and the results being achieved by Mesobolin® 250 has been phenomenal. Mesobolin® 250 works to create the “perfect” muscle-building environment in the body, among other positive effects. The perfect conditions for creating the perfect muscle building environment include maintaining a positive nitrogen balance and increasing protein synthesis along with intelligent, consistent exercise and a balanced diet rich in protein. It’s long been understood that if the body was able to maintain the perfect anabolic environment, maximum muscle growth would occur. Mesobolin® 250 enhances the rate of protein synthesis while simultaneously showing no side effects. Now with the release of Mesobolin® 250 these amazing results can be achieved.
In conclusion, we have shown the feasibility of obtaining a standardized Ajuga turkestanica extract that retains the main bioactives in a ratio similar to that of the root material. Preservation of this natural ratio is essential to maintain the synergistic effect of the different phytoactive compounds. Biological activity of the high content in ecdysteroids (and particularly turkesterone) of the ATE was demonstrated by real time qRT-PCR. Caspase-3 and Myostatin were both significantly down regulated, supporting the results by others which indicate ecdysteroids may protect against muscle waste.

Methoxyvone-Lipsome-Technology-310x310.png

Methoxyvone™ aka the “Anabolic Silver Bullet” is an oral anabolic agent that can significantly affect protein metabolism in the body. Methoxyvone™ initiates protein synthesis and this effect triggers positive nitrogen stability helping in building up of protein and thus builds up skeletal muscle mass. The search for a supplement that would produce the highly anabolic and sought-after effects of faster muscle growth, recovery, and lean muscle increases, yet avoid the androgenic steroid-like side effects has been an impossible task? Many of the flavones studied over the past several decades would show excellent results in animals and even some in humans via non oral routes. This dilemma has been overcome with LG Sciences Cyclosome™ Technology that cause Methoxyvone™ to have a 20 fold increase versus regular encapsulated 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone. There have been several products on the market in the past that only got mediocre results. That is why the only catch with this compound is bioavailability. Unfortunately, without an effective system like LG’s Cyclosome™Technology, Methoxyvone™ is not well absorbed and therefore could be rendered ineffective. Please be sure that any isoflavone or 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone product you purchase has a scientifically sound method to drastically increase its bioavailability.

Several of the flavones that held promise were originally discovered and patented by a Hungarian company who held a patent that did not expire until 1997. Two of these compounds were 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone (U.S. patent 4,163,746) and 7-Isopropoxyisoflavone have been shown to increase protein synthesis and increase lean mass, but they also reduced body fat, promoted endurance, an increased state of vitality, and increased the body’s ability to use oxygen! In other words, these are the definition of the ideal anabolic supplements… Scientific studies give evidence to support these results. In a nutshell, methoxyisoflavone and ipriflavone are non-hormonal anabolic / anti-catabolic compounds. These powerful flavones have been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery from exercise.

Phytomedicines, complex chemical mixtures prepared from plants, have been used in medicine since ancient times and continue to have widespread popular use. Most of the bioactive constituents of herbal drugs are water soluble molecules However, water soluble phyto-constituents like many flavonoids are poorly absorbed either due to their multiple ring large size molecules which cannot be absorbed by simple diffusion, or due to their poor miscibility with oils and other lipids, severely limiting their ability to pass across the lipid-rich outer membranes of the enterocytes of the small intestine. Water-soluble constituent molecules (mainly polyphenols) can be converted into lipid-compatible molecular complexes, which are called Cyclosomes™.

Cyclosomes™ are more bioavailable as compared to simple herbal extracts owing to their enhanced capacity to cross the lipid rich bio membranes and finally reaching the blood. Phospholipids are complex molecules that are used in all known life forms to make cell membranes. They are cell membrane building blocks, making up the matrix into which fit a large variety of proteins that are enzymes,
transport proteins, receptors, and other biological energy converters. In humans and other higher animals the phospholipids are also employed as natural digestive aids and as carriers for both fat-miscible and water-miscible nutrients. They are miscible both in water and in oil/ lipid environments, and are well absorbed orally. Phospholipids are small lipid molecules in which the glycerol is bonded only to two fatty acids, instead of three as in triglycerides, with the remaining site occupied by a phosphate group. The phospholipid mainly employed to make cyclosomes, is phosphatidylcholine, derived from soybean.

In order to fully understand the power of Methoxyvone™, however; we must start with the first anabolic flavone compound to make big waves: 7-Isopropoxyisoflavone or Ipriflavone. The research was aimed toward finding a nutrient partitioning agent able to transport much needed nutrients away from fat (adipose) tissue and toward muscle (proteinaceous) tissue. While most companies were pouring millions of dollars into new more effective anabolic steroids, one company in Hungary, named Chinoin, decided to look for a non-steroidal compound that would have the positive effects of Anabolics but without the negative characteristics. Chinoin (Hungarian pharmaceutical company), a leader in flavonoid research and knowledge, developed Ipriflavone in the early 1970’s. After over 10 years of research, they discovered Methoxivone. Methoxivone was the end result of Chinoin’s extensive research on anabolic isoflavones.

Said slightly in another way, Methoxivone is three times more potent than ipriflavone in term of increasing lean body mass, decreasing adipose stores, increasing endurance, etc. Although developed in the last millennium, it is destined to become one of the best ergogens in this new millennium. LG’s excitement for this product stems not only from the published data on Methoxivone but also based on the plethora of correspondence had with Chinoin. According to their research department, they performed a barrage of experiments to examine its anabolic potency. To give an idea of its capabilities, Methoxivone was studied to see whether it could antagonize the catabolic effects of gluccocorticoids, i.e. cortisol. For those of you who don’t know already, gluccocortidoids are one of the most catabolic entities (especially relating to proteinaceous tissue such as muscle) in the human body. Although they do have some very important beneficial properties such as anti-inflammation, when it comes to gaining muscle and losing fat they are your worst nightmare. Gluccocorticoids are always in your body and they are always wreaking havoc. They are produced in the adrenal cortex, released into the blood and attach to various receptors in nearly every tissue in the body. Methoxivone, on the other hand, almost completely antagonized cortisol’s effects at lower dosages and did a good job of attenuating them at higher dosages.

Studied during the same time period as Ipriflavone, Methoxyisoflavone’s scientific data definitely impressed the government to justify issuing a patent for it. As it turns out, Methoxyisoflavone is perhaps the most potent legal anabolic compound with no side effects. Some of the findings include:

* In the same test used for Ipriflavone, results confirmed that Methoxyisoflavone was more anabolic than both Ipriflavone and anabolic steroids! All the while, no androgenic side effects occurred whatsoever with Methoxyisoflavone.
* Again, regardless of species, lean body mass increased significantly within 30 days accompanied by an increased state of vitality; while producing no androgenic effects and no endocrine tissue alteration! In terms we can all appreciate, this compound has been shown to increase muscle mass and size, while also making you feel better.
* Cortisol levels were reduced in wasting patients, while phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and nitrogen levels increased considerably. What does all this mean? Simple-More Muscle!

Thus, a few years ago when I started researching these anabolic isoflavones, I was limited only to Iproflavone because of cost and availability. Although I was impressed with Ipriflavone I had my sights set on Methoxivone.

Anabolic or anti-catabolic compounds are called nutrient partitioning agents. Normally, when you ingest calories a certain portion of them are used for immediate needs, others are partitioned off into fat stores, and still others are used to build proteinaceous tissues. A nutrient partitioning agent will take more of those calories and shuttle them into proteinaceous tissues. Therefore, a nutrient partitioning agent or anabolic compound will make you leaner and more muscular if your calorie intake remains the same but it won’t cause you to gain weight. To gain weight you must either consume more calories or slow down your metabolism. The great thing about taking an anabolic is that if you ingest more calories, it will cause a preferential increase in muscle mass.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That s good new saw this mesabolin in the Alri and APS line up already! Look good !

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thanks for the information NurseGray

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
The "Bulking Andro Kit" may be to my mus-scles, what spinach was to Popeye.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good info up in here!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just waiting to hear back from HQ that inventory is ready to ship, and then the giveaways can begin!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what's up guys, good to be back. very excited for things to come!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'd wanna try the pBold or epiandro

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Haha best description ever!!
Thank you sir! It takes a blessed outlook on life to be appreciate 13 yo humor :) I'm full of that, so it's good to find a like mind.
I also like your verse. Y'all have PWO's that can achieve this :laughing:
Isaiah 40:28-31New International Version (NIV)
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint............Stay blessed brother!

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Man the only free samples I get are fat burners. I don't need fat burners.
Anything other than that would be fantastic.