LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE

LGSciences

Awards
I am 33 years old....5'10 185 lbs 11% BFBench 360Squat 365 (never really max because of a left knee injury & I train without a spotter)Leg Press 900 I train MT TH F 15 mins of HIIT in the am 20mins low intensity cardio post workoutDiet ~ 2000 caloriesLean Meats (Chicken Breast, steak, tuna, salmon)Protein Powder: Six Star Whey IsolateComplex Carbs: Sweet potato, mushrooms, broccoli etcHit a plateua and bought your products looking to break through. Literally got nothing from the 1 Andro and 17 pro....I'm not a teenager who doesn't know how to lift and eat either....just saw no real results from what you'd expect from a true pro-hormone. Spent like $160 buying through mindandmuscle on 2 bottles of andro and 1 of 17 pro.
Brother from what i'm seeing on here, I'm really surprised that you had a bad experience. It seems like you were double dosing 1-Andro with 17-Proandro thrown into the mix. Are you used to using Methyl PHs or AAS?Certainly, not hinting you don't know what your talking about. Just want to help or explain what might be a better fit for you brother! Our products aren't for everyone. If your used to cycle Methyls or AAS' than your probably not going to see comparable results. All our PHs are 100% legal and safe, non-liver toxic. So, you do sacrifice some of the gains for a cleaner, less harsh cycle. Yet even with saying that, I know a lot of guys who stack 1-Androstenolone along side a methyl to specifically get the results this product brings to the table without any added stress on the liver.

geniusesq

Awards
Only thing I took with your products was Creatine....

geniusesq

Awards
No....seems like you're blaming me for the bunkness of this product?? LOL Dude, it really just doesn't work....for me at least. What's the point of telling a user with real feedback that they need to clean up their diet, train harder, or that they must be used steroids just because they saw no gains from the product? While most kids are looking for shortcuts, some of us are just looking to break through a ceiling and look for products to show some benefit. These didn't.

LGSciences

Awards
No....seems like you're blaming me for the bunkness of this product?? LOL Dude, it really just doesn't work....for me at least. What's the point of telling a user with real feedback that they need to clean up their diet, train harder, or that they must be used steroids just because they saw no gains from the product? While most kids are looking for shortcuts, some of us are just looking to break through a ceiling and look for products to show some benefit. These didn't.

I'm not blaming you for anything brother, far from it just trying to help. If you tell me one of my products don't work for you. Please expect I'm gonna ask you questions to try and determine why to either reconfigure the formula or point you in another direction.

I asked you about diet, routine, and past supp experience, because these are all factors in efficacy of any product. Anyways, just know I wasn't talking down to you by any means, just trying to help. I'm sorry that you didn't get what you were looking for out of our products, but in the future if you want to give it another go, PM me and this one on me! I stand behind our products, cannot please them all I guess though.

geniusesq

Awards
While I didn't have the greatest results with 1 Andro and 17 Pro, LG Sciences is going above and beyond in customer service and is providing me with another recommended stack. Hopefully this yields better results, but even if it doesn't, the LG rep here is legit and is trying to get me something that delivers. They are called supplements for a reason, they are to supplement your training and diet, looking forward to checking this new stack out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I didn't have the greatest results with 1 Andro and 17 Pro, LG Sciences is going above and beyond in customer service and is providing me with another recommended stack. Hopefully this yields better results, but even if it doesn't, the LG rep here is legit and is trying to get me something that delivers. They are called supplements for a reason, they are to supplement your training and diet, looking forward to checking this new stack out.
Good on them :) You know everybody is different and I notice that when it comes to conversion with various 1-andro products and the products like it are varying on different individuals. Yes 1-andro is reasonably strong and it is unusual that a person does not feel the strength increases it gives (which is fairly substantial for some), but it is not unheard of.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
glad to hear youre being takin care of... are you logging the new stack?

geniusesq

Awards
I will when I get it.

razorbacks

Awards
Treating me very well. I have no sides to speak of & great gains n all areas. I guess I asked since this was/is my first run & I didn't know if I should add/delete/change any product/dosage next run post-pct. U guys r great w followup BTW. Thx

razorbacks

Awards
Oh, 1 followup ? to reply above, how long can I run this cycle? I know it has to end, but would like to go as long as possible. Thx again.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Oh, 1 followup ? to reply above, how long can I run this cycle? I know it has to end, but would like to go as long as possible. Thx again.
8 weeks would suffice

razorbacks

Awards
So since the 1-andro & m1d r treating me so well, should I run cycle 2 w same, or change anything?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So since the 1-andro & m1d r treating me so well, should I run cycle 2 w same, or change anything?
I typically look at it like, if its working then why change it....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I like the 8 week run with 1-andro, good strength gains.

razorbacks

Awards
Any advice on how much to increase dosage of 1-andro &/or m1d? Week 3 of this stack has me at 7lb increase total mass w great strength gains. Guess 1st time cycles r awesome, if done right & w product body responds to.
Thx to all of u for insights & advice. Appreciate your knowledge & the awesome results thus far!
Liftin & livin healthy

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any advice on how much to increase dosage of 1-andro &/or m1d? Week 3 of this stack has me at 7lb increase total mass w great strength gains. Guess 1st time cycles r awesome, if done right & w product body responds to.
Thx to all of u for insights & advice. Appreciate your knowledge & the awesome results thus far!
Liftin & livin healthy
I have increased the basic dosage of 1 andro products up to 50% of regular dose when in pill form. That would be 4.5 ml in the liquid. I don't know if the LG reos would advise increasing recommended dosing though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if the initial dose is 3 ml I would run 6 mls per day. but then that's me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if the initial dose is 3 ml I would run 6 mls per day. but then that's me.
Not totally out of the question but I am not sure of the efficiency of the liquid delivery system and how much is actually being absorbed so I was conservative with my estimate.

razorbacks

Awards
Thx to both of u! I have upped as suggested w a noticeable difference n gym aggression & strength results. Nothing seems too heavy at this level! Hehehe This just seems to treat me real well. Look forward to seeing end result. Thx again fellas, y'all r a great help!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx to both of u! I have upped as suggested w a noticeable difference n gym aggression & strength results. Nothing seems too heavy at this level! Hehehe This just seems to treat me real well. Look forward to seeing end result. Thx again fellas, y'all r a great help!
Glad to be of service and happy about your success :) See this shyte works :)

razorbacks

Awards
Yesir it does! Increased cal intake at same time as dosage w almost immediate results. Oh hell yeah. Time to eat, dose, lift! Healthy liftin & livin fellas!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yesir it does! Increased cal intake at same time as dosage w almost immediate results. Oh hell yeah. Time to eat, dose, lift! Healthy liftin & livin fellas!
Awsome to hear! Make sure to find time to sleep :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Warms the heart to see results like this.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, new to LG products. I am going to pick this up tonight. I have a few bottles of Dermacrine on hand. Super excited. Logging it as well

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, new to LG products. I am going to pick this up tonight. I have a few bottles of Dermacrine on hand. Super excited. Logging it as well
Be sure to link us up.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Have 2 bottles of 1-andro and 2 bottles of 17-pro on hand and been reading people's experiences and logs and it seems like adding epiandro to the mix will help with any lethargy. (I would save the 17-pro for a different run) This would be a lean gain phase with cals at 200-400 above maintenance. Will be running T3 alongside this at 25mcgs a day and no more for nutrient partitioning.

Cycle:
Weeks 1-6.4 - 8ml total 1-Andro
Weeks 1-8 - 6ml total Epiandro
Weeks 8-12 - 100mg Formestane + 3g DAA
Weeks 1-8 - 25mcgs T3

Would forma be enough for this cycle? Or would I need a serm? If anything, I'll just cut the cycle to four weeks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Use all 3 for a 6 weeker.... how many epiandro will you get? Form x would be fine but a serm is always nice to have...

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Use all 3 for a 6 weeker.... how many epiandro will you get? Form x would be fine but a serm is always nice to have...
Just bought 2 bottles. This will be my first PH run, so I was thinking of just doing EpiAndro and 1-andro.

Why would a serm be necessary? I thought these are light PHs?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No its not necessary.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought 2 bottles. This will be my first PH run, so I was thinking of just doing EpiAndro and 1-andro.

Why would a serm be necessary? I thought these are light PHs?
Yah there light, that sounds like a good stack for your first run. You would probably be ok with all 3 and it might be even better for you or you could save the ph-17 for another stack. Your call, you'll be good either way.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yah there light, that sounds like a good stack for your first run. You would probably be ok with all 3 and it might be even better for you or you could save the ph-17 for another stack. Your call, you'll be good either way.
I'll save the 17-Pro for a cut with Albuterol.

I understand that Formestane should raise test levels significantly in PCT, but would a low dose serm help? If so what serm have most users turned to?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't believe you need a serm unless your high dosing 1 DHEA. the rest of LGs line are true PHs that have about a 2 hr clearance rate. you would likely be fine even with out a PCT and doesn't most of the stuff from LG have 3,5,7 included?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe you need a serm unless your high dosing 1 DHEA. the rest of LGs line are true PHs that have about a 2 hr clearance rate. you would likely be fine even with out a PCT and doesn't most of the stuff from LG have 3,5,7 included?
Don't quote me on this, but I think epiandro and m1d have an AI.

Can you explain this clearance rate and how it translates to suppression of endogenous test?

This line had intrigued me greatly simply because they're PHs that only need an otc pct.

Ironmaglabs have similar 1dhea and epiandro products and their products require a serm.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dosage and duration play a role in suppression. Serms are cheap and effective

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what im saying is that most these second and third, fourth step PHs have such short half lives that they effect the target hormone literally like 90 mins to an Hr.
any how 1 DHEA is the stand out. and if you go above 300 mgs per day you better prepare for all the regular sides and shut down.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
what im saying is that most these second and third, fourth step PHs have such short half lives that they effect the target hormone literally like 90 mins to an Hr.
any how 1 DHEA is the stand out. and if you go above 300 mgs per day you better prepare for all the regular sides and shut down.
Dosing on the bottle is 3 per day which = 8 ml = 53.3mg according to nutraplanet. Because of the liquid delivery, how much does this equal to in pill form?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well lets pretend for a min.. that if you ingest 53.5 mgs orally you would be lucky for a quarter of that to make it past the liver.
"IF" these products give you lets say 10-20% better absorbtion through the sublingal route, then youd still be only getting 20mgs if your lucky. so using these arbitrary numbers, if you dosed 8 time per day you would be well below 300 mgs.
at 300 mgs ingested orally there is signifigant liver damage and shut down, yet nothing like a methylated compound. none the less just be careful, and if your ultimately concerned get some blood work done pre and post

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll save the 17-Pro for a cut with Albuterol.

I understand that Formestane should raise test levels significantly in PCT, but would a low dose serm help? If so what serm have most users turned to?
It just may not be necessary as you may be hardly shut down at all on this run. Have it on hand and play it by ear by all means but you should be fine.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just may not be necessary as you may be hardly shut down at all on this run. Have it on hand and play it by ear by all means but you should be fine.
Yeah I don't feel shut down at all, but still running a light PCT.