Leviathan Reloaded + DCP

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hadn't even realized they had swamps in canada, I thought it was all frozen tundra :think:
Well they must have them somewhere because I camped next to these crazy Canadians once. They ran around in the mud after it rained with NO shoes on like it was natural...well that and the AYE thing. Crazy guys:)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..

liv- ouch
eric- its definetly all frozen tundra right now bro, f-ing sooooo cold out now.
christine - that may have been me...lol

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
haha..

liv- ouch
eric- its definetly all frozen tundra right now bro, f-ing sooooo cold out now.
christine - that may have been me...lol
id rather have it be tundra then where I live... we've been caught in the "wintry mix" paradigm for about 3 years now... no snow... just slush, and we go to school with it. SUXXXX

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
id rather have it be tundra then where I live... we've been caught in the "wintry mix" paradigm for about 3 years now... no snow... just slush, and we go to school with it. SUXXXX
where dis be?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
where dis be?
Midatlantic, USA.... virginia.

And here's the way virginia works. Northern virginia gets snow. Southern virginia gets rain. We get slush. Righteous jams.
It gets intensely cold and arid though.

It's all good when you got lev reloaded to keep you warm :head:

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
I was planning to preload the Drive with 8 a day but was wondering if that was too much with the Leviathan. Still trying to figure out my dosing with these 3 products. I have over 5 weeks to do it though. Always thinking ahead.

My Leviathan/DCP is in already, damn Nutraplanet is fast. I have 3 bottles of each product including the drive.
I too was wondering about this as this is the stack I plan on running sometime this month or the beginning of the year. Any suggestions?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I too was wondering about this as this is the stack I plan on running sometime this month or the beginning of the year. Any suggestions?
Yeh I have a suggestion....

Use Leviathan/DCP bro if you want to promote fatloss and strength gain. Take the rest of your money and spend it on quality groceries.

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Yeh I have a suggestion....

Use Leviathan/DCP bro if you want to promote fatloss and strength gain. Take the rest of your money and spend it on quality groceries.
You know, you are right. I could always take Drive later if I felt like it. Drive is kind of expensive at my weight especially since some are running 8/day at my weight. I can do a 4-week run of LR/DCP for ~$60.

I could run a little bulk beta-alanine and creatine for a lot less and stock up on better food. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to run the LR/DCP stack after I get my samples of LR and assess my tolerance for the stims. I am kind of sensitive to ephedrine so we'll see what this does for me.

Again, thanks.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
You know, you are right. I could always take Drive later if I felt like it. Drive is kind of expensive at my weight especially since some are running 8/day at my weight. I can do a 4-week run of LR/DCP for ~$60.

I could run a little bulk beta-alanine and creatine for a lot less and stock up on better food. Thanks for the advice. I'm going to run the LR/DCP stack after I get my samples of LR and assess my tolerance for the stims. I am kind of sensitive to ephedrine so we'll see what this does for me.

Again, thanks.
That sounds like a good idea mate. Best of luck!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Again, thanks.
Sweet man. Lets see how ya turn out listening to me ;) And how much money you save...

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Thanks for the replies and information. I will let everyone know how it all pans out.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back!
glad to be back, didnt have to stay away as long as originally thought, which is good.

Ive been having awesome results with the DCP/Reloaded stack btw. Will write a review this week, and then when im finished the bottle....

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
glad to be back, didnt have to stay away as long as originally thought, which is good.

Ive been having awesome results with the DCP/Reloaded stack btw. Will write a review this week, and then when im finished the bottle....
Sweet.

Eh this stack has travelled in popularity over to other forums as well :eek::p

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Excuse me, do you think I could mix this stack with some Zappettite?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excuse me, do you think I could mix this stack with some Zappettite?
The appetite suppressing properties of the Levi/DCP stack are pretty potent, but if you stil have cravings you should be fine stacking them.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
The appetite suppressing properties of the Levi/DCP stack are pretty potent, but if you stil have cravings you should be fine stacking them.
thanks a lot for the quick reply. i noticed nutra has this stack back in stock, and thought i'd stock up while i still could. :)

:squat:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks a lot for the quick reply. i noticed nutra has this stack back in stock, and thought i'd stock up while i still could. :)

:squat:
This is wise...these are going more quicky than we can restock them.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
Would it be a bad idea to run this longer than a month? The dosing seems like LV:R will last 45 days while DCP only runs 30. I could pick up another DCP and run it for 60.

Just a quick q since I have the attention of someone extremely knowledgeable :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be a bad idea to run this longer than a month? The dosing seems like LV:R will last 45 days while DCP only runs 30. I could pick up another DCP and run it for 60.

You can easilly run the stack for 45-60 days...and the longer I am on this stack the more impressed I am.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

dsade?...knowledgable?..nah..haha..jk

the leviathan should last around a month too....full dose is 4 caps a day....2 caps 2 times a day. This should help for a dosing scheme

Day 1: 1 capsule in the am, and 1 capsule in the mid afternoon
Day 2: repeat day 1
Day 3: 1 capsule in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1, and one capsule around 5pm
Day 4: repeat day 3
Day 5: 2 capsules in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1 ,and one capsule around 5pm
Day 6: repeat day 5
Day 7: 2 capsules in the am, and 2 capsules in the late afternoon -- this would be your standard consumption

Try to take your Leviathan on an empty stomach also, it will be more effective.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Try to take your Leviathan on an empty stomach also, it will be more effective.
Or you could think of it like this...

ONLY take your Leviathan on empty stomach, it will be WAY more effective.

:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or you could think of it like this...

ONLY take your Leviathan on empty stomach, it will be WAY more effective.

:D
Or you could even say to yourself:
"Wow, my stomach sure is empty. I should take this Leviathan, so my stomach won't be empty anymore."

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
When is NP gonna have this again??

I WANT SOME!!!! :rant:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah!! Just placed my order!! IN YO FACE!!!!!!! :head:

Ando55

Awards
I'm getting it myself, after doing much reading I am look forward to running this stack. I'm very tolerant to stims as today I ran 5mg of YHCL with a good amount of caffiene, I know the ingredient list of Levi:R is more than solid. :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Remember guys!!

Leviathan Reloaded should be taken on a very empty stomach...at least 1.5 hr away from any food consumption.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
like.... Right when I wake up and 30 min before workout.... Blahblahblah - WANT MINNE!!! :rant:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered mine. Can't wait to try it with all the hype with this stack.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Mine just arrived! Can't wait to get started! Its sad, I'm more excited about these supps, then any xmas present I got... I'm hooked :(

BTW: My DCP bottle is HUGE!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I am insecure....so I overcompensate with big packaging.

Definitely looking forward to your feedback!
When I saw the size of the box, I was like, "Ooo.. freebies!" But, once I got through the pile of packaging peanuts (which was no easy feat) It was a giant bottle of DCP. Not that I was disappointed in any way, just a little caught off guard. Thats quite a compensation you're dealing with there Dsade. My regards!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to find the thread, but I can't seem too. Somebody was saying they ran Retain with Lev-R and DCP. Is this intelligent? What would the benefits be (if any?)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to find the thread, but I can't seem too. Somebody was saying they ran Retain with Lev-R and DCP. Is this intelligent? What would the benefits be (if any?)
^bump^ I'm fairly intrigued by this. Anyone? Dsade? Asianbabe? Tripdog?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I am not too familiar with Retain 2 and have yet to use it..can't help you out there.