Lets talk COVID-19

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Discount code is no longer available correct?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It most likely isn’t shield and defend, but has anyone who has been taking this noticed any dizziness? It seems like everytime I stand up I feel a little dizzy. I know Quercetin In studies has been show to reduce blood pressure significantly, so I’m curious to know if since your body absorbs the Quercetin co crystals much better if that is dropping my blood Pressure in which is causing me dizziness.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It most likely isn’t shield and defend, but has anyone who has been taking this noticed any dizziness? It seems like everytime I stand up I feel a little dizzy. I know Quercetin In studies has been show to reduce blood pressure significantly, so I’m curious to know if since your body absorbs the Quercetin co crystals much better if that is dropping my blood Pressure in which is causing me dizziness.
Best way to find out is to check your blood pressure. The only side I have had from Shield and Defend was a little flushing the first time I took it. I have noticed allergies seem to be better when taking it too.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only way to know is to test Blood pressure.
Ive been taking this stuff for months now and I also take a beta blocker to lower blood pressure and I havnt noticed anything.
Too much zinc can potentially do this but there is only 15mg. (not a super high dose). Are you taking anything else with zinc in it like a multivitamin or other supplements?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been taking this stuff for months now and I also take a beta blocker to lower blood pressure and I havnt noticed anything.
Too much zinc can potentially do this but there is only 15mg. (not a super high dose). Are you taking anything else with zinc in it like a multivitamin or other supplements?
You don’t take an ace inhibitor anymore?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I’m taking another immune support supp that has 25mg of zinc, so 40mg a day.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also tested BP it was 127/79 so that’s pretty normal, but then again BP changes drastically throughout the day

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@brundel can shield/defend be taken year around as a staple?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I’m taking another immune support supp that has 25mg of zinc, so 40mg a day.
Thats an exceptionally high dose. I wouldnt suggest 40mg daily. PLus Quercetin is a zinc ionophore so increases uptake.
No more than 15mg daily recommended.
My guess is you are overdosing on Zinc.
Particularly since BP is fine.

Always keep in mind that because some of something is good more is not always better. Especially with Metals like zinc, copper etc or non water soluble vitamins like D and A and E.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yes sir.
In fact quercetin is also a senolytic so it has significant antiaging properties.
Plus is good for the heart and helps with allergies etc.
Great stuff.
Awesome. Keep it in production brother, and you've got a life long customer. Haha

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Sanitizer just came in too...smells good and strong. Family is happy.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would love to hear the results of taking it as a staple over the course of a year, and seeing how one fairs during flu and cold season.
Same! The more I talk to people, the more and more people I find that have immune issues! I’m sure many people would benefit from taking it year around!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got my hand sanitizer In the mail, was pleasantly surprised to see a free bottle of amino infusion! Just about finished the other free bottle I got from shield and defend. Great Products, Great Company.
That is wonderful. Thank you.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same! The more I talk to people, the more and more people I find that have immune issues! I’m sure many people would benefit from taking it year around!
And some of my immune issues are my own doing. Darn that blue Bell and chocolate chip cookies!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been finding that I've been feeling off a bit since starting Shield and Defend. I was taking a zma product before starting, so I adjusted that down to just one capsule per day instead of the usual 3 to keep my zinc levels within the recommended range of under 30 mg/day. However as the days have stretched into weeks on Shield and Defend I found that I was feeling adverse effects after taking the product, with a bit of light headedness and mild headache at times. After taking another look at the labels of all of my supplements I discovered that Evomuse Gut Health has 23 mg of zinc per capsule, so I've been taking a pretty high amount of zinc for several months now, as high as 53 mg/day. Gut Health is a year round staple for me, so it looks like I may have to half dose or even completely stop the Shield and Defend unfortunately.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been finding that I've been feeling off a bit since starting Shield and Defend. I was taking a zma product before starting, so I adjusted that down to just one capsule per day instead of the usual 3 to keep my zinc levels within the recommended range of under 30 mg/day. However as the days have stretched into weeks on Shield and Defend I found that I was feeling adverse effects after taking the product, with a bit of light headedness and mild headache at times. After taking another look at the labels of all of my supplements I discovered that Evomuse Gut Health has 23 mg of zinc per capsule, so I've been taking a pretty high amount of zinc for several months now, as high as 53 mg/day. Gut Health is a year round staple for me, so it looks like I may have to half dose or even completely stop the Shield and Defend unfortunately.
Also quercetin is a zinc ionophore so it increases uptake and utilization of zinc.
I for sure dont recommended 50mg ever of zinc but especially with quercetin co crystals

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also quercetin is a zinc ionophore so it increases uptake and utilization of zinc.
I for sure dont recommended 50mg ever of zinc but especially with quercetin co crystals
Yesterday I was able to take one capsule of Shield and Defend in the morning and my daily dose of Gut Health in the evening with no issues. I suspect I'll continue to use the products in this fashion going forward.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So has anyone who has been taking sheild and defend caught covid? I’ve been taking it everyday and a few people at my work place tested positive but as far as I know I’m covid free.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So has anyone who has been taking sheild and defend caught covid? I’ve been taking it everyday and a few people at my work place tested positive but as far as I know I’m covid free.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody I know.
Myself and everyone in my family and close friends take it daily.
Some work in hospitals or are first responders and so far so good.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hypothetically, if you were to contract covid would you continue using FD2?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone interested Sunday is the last day of sale.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just ordered some of that CBD, been taking a cheap gas station CBD oil and really like way it Winds me down for the night. So I’m excited to try a quality CBD product. Also had to grab a bottle of the Amino Fusion. Stuff Tastes great and I swear you get more than 30 scoops outta it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah those bottles are extra large ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some of that CBD, been taking a cheap gas station CBD oil and really like way it Winds me down for the night. So I’m excited to try a quality CBD product. Also had to grab a bottle of the Amino Fusion. Stuff Tastes great and I swear you get more than 30 scoops outta it.
Definitely let us know how it treats you!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have more material if people are interested.
I would be interested in more probably in the fall. I am on my third bottle right now. A pure quercetin-niacin co crystal product would be nice to. A lot of other products already have zinc in it and I worry that I might get too much.
For anyone interested Sunday is the last day of sale.
Just ordered a bottle of cbd to try. I have tried a lot of pure isolates and I want to compare. Also ordered 2 bottles of follidrone. With my gym currently closed I will be using it for general health and increasing endurance for hiking and biking.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in more probably in the fall. I am on my third bottle right now. A pure quercetin-niacin co crystal product would be nice to. A lot of other products already have zinc in it and I worry that I might get too much.

Just ordered a bottle of cbd to try. I have tried a lot of pure isolates and I want to compare. Also ordered 2 bottles of follidrone. With my gym currently closed I will be using it for general health and increasing endurance for hiking and biking.
I dont seem to see any benefit from isolate CBD products.
Full spectrum has been a world of difference. Youll see when you try.